Why is Hitler's pedophilia rarely talked about?

Why is Hitler's pedophilia rarely talked about?

Attached: 4577.jpg (1080x827, 148K)

why dont we talk about ghandi and his nieces, or Joe Biden and every congresspersons daughter

ew
>Honey, I thrust too hard
>there's blood everywhere
>we need to take you to the hospital NOW!!!!

>ghandi and his nieces
probably one of the few true redpills

Attached: 1551876162684.png (915x726, 114K)

You would be surprised how many powerful men in history banged their nieces.

Attached: fourquadrants.png (800x871, 972K)

>Why is Hitler's pedophilia rarely talked about?
Why would we believe the Jewish owned and controlled media to tell us the truth about their second greatest enemy?

What do you mean? I thought all that normalisation propaganda for paedophilia meant these headlines didn't mean anything anymore

ghandi and his enemas
mandelas second wife
steve job"s daughter
john lennons marriage
johnny depps relationships
lena dunham and her sister

but ghandi is an cultural icon seen throughout the world

so was Che Guevara.
most people don't know anything about anything.

This shit again? You posted the same thing less than 24 hours ago.

> be pedophile
> Not be Jewish

Pick one

Jewish lies

Attached: 1560533921054.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

Isn't it weird that Hitler was secretly into all of these things you should support in a progressive society. Next we're going to find out that Hitler supported reparations.

You know, making Hitler the most evil man in the world and then asciating him with jewish behaviour is only going to justify another shoah in the eyes of the people when we just start assuming Hitler was a jew.

Is the royal family Jewish? They're quite close with many pedophiles

Somewhat.The Queen Mother was the result of a scottish Earl banging a frenhc jewess,so H.M is 1/4 Jewish.

Tell me about ghandi and his nieces

Hitler actually wanted to create Israel.

Hitler was a jew, as well as a good portion of his party.

So if he was a jew then how could he be a white supremacist?

I think he would sleep naked with them.
they were like 11 or 12 or some shit.
he like getting enemas from teenage girls. and when his wife got sick he refused to allow her medication which would have saved her life.
all around he was a turd you could say.

Hitler dindu nuffin
He was a good goy

>Hitler was the most singularly evil, vile monster in human history
Also
>Hitler was actually gay, pedophilic, vegetarian, and liked muslims

Attached: 52D8CAC7-46B1-48DE-B50B-62B6D6470385.jpg (300x300, 10K)

if Hitler was an actual pedo, he would've used his power to procure little girls once he became the ultimate power in Germany.

He did none of the above, and stuck to one woman.

Because Nazi’s control the world and are the real globalists behind the new world order and pizzagate. This is a massive redpill if people can make the connection with Hitler and pizzagate. The globalists will all be found out. Globalists are doing everything they can to suppress this information

I think he was in love to her niece for real, Eva was just his groupie #1. It makes me like him even more.

>mandelas second wife
Tell me about it, some basedboy irl was saying he ditched the first so he was a good goy.

because much like every kike allegation it's baseless

>Nazis love globohomo.
Are you retarded or just a glowie?

because we need to keep his image immaculate throughout history

Wasn't he supposed to be gay last month and a junkie the month before that?

Attached: 1565717515826.jpg (514x459, 23K)

She was bat shit. She started the "necklacing" thing in South Africa. It is where they put a tire on someone's neck and then burn the shit out of them. Nelson Mandela thought she went crazy and dumped her.

this. plus the white supremacy hearing this past week. the kikes are scared

I was just checking, the basedboy (a marxist history teacher), said the second when it was the third then. I already knew about the necklacing because I read it here before.
Thanks.

Some Hitler now:
All the attempts which my father made to arouse in me a love or liking for that profession, by picturing his own career for me, had only the opposite effect. It nauseated me to think that one day I might be fettered to an offices tool, that I could not dispose of my own time, but would be forced to spend the whole of my life filling out forms.One can imagine what kind of thoughts such a prospect awakened in the mind of a boy who was by no means what is called a ‘good boy’ in the current sense of that term. The ease with which I learned my lessons made it possible for me to spend, far more time in the open air than at home.To-day, when my political opponents pry into my life, as far back as the days of my boyhood, with diligent scrutiny so as finally to be able to prove what disreputable tricks this Hitler was, accustomed to play in his young day, I thank Heaven that I can look back on those happy days and find the memory of them helpful.

the dude was not a pedo but cared about the future of Germany and so you have to care a lot about the people running the future aka children I mean the man had a young wife in his later years I doubt that he was a pedo and you are just dribbling shit again

Attached: 1526340619037.png (640x454, 480K)