UK ANONS WHAT IS THE ISLE OF MAN LIKE?

Is it a nice place to live?
Based? Cucked?
I love the aesthetic, but know nothing else besides that it's an independent state of the crown.
Is it easy to move to?

Attached: 280px-Isle_of_Man_by_Sentinel-2.jpg (280x289, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/daCth-fI9j8
youtu.be/lDhYQFUsV8M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Isle_of_Man_TT_Mountain_Course_fatalities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Stanley,_1st_Earl_of_Derby
mileswmathis.com/henryvii.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=NwcNNbxUE-w
youtu.be/bju6FT0kZEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most likely a good place to retire, nothing else though.

I imagine it's a real sleepy place with not much to do other than live cleanly.

No idea, but I worked with a lady from the Isle of Man once.

>Half-black weirdly enough
>Crazy as hell but in a hilarious way
>Weird accent, didn't sound British or Irish
>Mischievous, leprechaun-like sense of humor

That sounds peaceful. Tired of all the noise and degeneracy of large countries.
Sleepy is good I'm getting sold on this place.

Any idea what the politics are like?

The bikers there are nuts

Attached: Isle-of-Man-4.jpg (2048x1360, 374K)

>half black
>weirdly enough
That's just a standard British person

Since 1866, the Isle of Man has been a Crown Dependency and has democratic self-government.

>Leprechaun-like sense of humor
So she was rejecting you from getting her lucky charms. In that case, every girl has this sense of humor.

>nice place to live
for about a week, gets bored after that.

Attached: 4dancingisraelies.jpg (836x650, 120K)

>middle of nowhere: island edition.

Hey psssst, user. You know the sheep have holes in them right?

not that based, but infinitely more based than any part of the mainland UK.
Also, one of the only places in the UK you could probably get a handgun (still need a loicence)

Based Isle of Man Sheepfucker-Poster has arrived.

Ancient stronghold of the Stanleys, a crypto-jewish family that infiltrated the British mainland to further judaicize the UK. Templars and such escaped there. The Isle of Man is still independent to this day.

You may know the Stanleys as MORGAN-STANLEY.

Attached: Douglas, Isle of Man, UK 04.jpg (1710x1140, 944K)

Based tojo. She was fat and like twice my age. Also lived way beyond her means. Huge house and new Mercedes she never got to enjoy because she was at work 16hrs a day to make up the money.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_Isle_of_Mann.svg.png (1280x640, 56K)

Google says the language is English/Manx. Is this a northern Ireland situation? As in everbody knows English but pretends they don't know anything but Gaelic around foreigners?

The Manxnigger has arrived.

>56%
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: Snaefell Mountain Railway, Isle of Man.jpg (2991x1994, 1.59M)

youtu.be/daCth-fI9j8

Here you go pendejo

Attached: 1568991231689.jpg (1012x712, 142K)

Attached: Douglas, Isle of Man (2014).jpg (3384x2250, 1.8M)

I intend to take my VFR there someday.

are there niggers in your country?

That doesn't even happen in Norn Iron. The taigs there are just as plastic as you're in the states.
I would imagine it's an expensive place to live. Can't really tell you much more.

also here's a satellite picture of the Isle of Man not made for ants

Attached: Isle of Man (2001), aerial from Landsat 7.jpg (1999x1999, 1.54M)

I dunno you rarely ever hear about it, I know it's a tax haven and they have a crazy motorbike race every year

I saw a movie that took place on the Isle of Man a couple years back. Possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Attached: MV5BMTU1NDU2MjI5N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDg0MjYwMjI@._V1_.jpg (850x1276, 919K)

and for the Americans who don't know, the Isle of Man TT is amazing

youtu.be/lDhYQFUsV8M

Attached: Isle of Man TT (2017).jpg (1836x1080, 326K)

Its getting that way unfortunately, but then again my idea of niggers in my country is different to yours. Still clearly overwhelmingly white but I saw my first ever towelhead travelling to Douglas the other day. Still no refugees here tho

What the ...
Where do they pee from?

Intermediate sized rock, inhabited first by Welshmen then Vikings.

Nowadays they race motorbikes there.

Probably not many desu

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-011255_Chrome.jpg (1080x591, 134K)

Could become an ethnostate if 10000 nationalists moved there. Gun laws decent, makes sweet moolah as a based tax haven cucking the British tax payer, isn't a member of the EU but can access the single market through Britain, has a space program, flag is a swastika, is the perfect master race of celto-nordic ubermensch, geostrategicslly placed as a launch pad for reconquista of British isles with aid of irish paramilitary groups inline with myrddins prophecy of armes prydein.

Downsides a few elite globohomo billionaires rule with an iron fist.

Also there are a wild breeding population of wallabies and thus isle of manners are honorary Aussies.

Based and welshpilled

you're forgetting about the time they were ruled by what became one of the most powerful families in the world

Source user?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Isle_of_Man_TT_Mountain_Course_fatalities
always blows my mind that these fuckers do this shit. not even a month ago some dude ate shit

Absolute Kino. I had a 1997 VFR 750. Before they got ugly and went to the 800 with vtec nonsense.

Only other bike I had that activated my marbles like that was my speed triple 1050.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Stanley,_1st_Earl_of_Derby

mileswmathis.com/henryvii.pdf

Attached: Tower of Refuge, St. Mary's Isle, Isle of Man (2009).jpg (2560x1920, 728K)

Why do you guys get your own flag but not Wales?

underrated post

have a (you) ya lil rascal

Wales is the UK's bitch unfortunately. If you flew a Union jack in the House of Keys (manx parliament) it would unironically be revolution

Only went there for the moto race a couple years back so I have no idea what it's like normally. Taxi driver made the typical "isle of mann would be a great place if it weren't for all the manx living here" joke. Small town feel for the most part, nice scenery, some cool historical spitfire the windmill and castle that are worth checking out.

If you're going for the race though it's an absolute blast how much the island revolves around it. There are goat trails hidden everywhere that people have created to get to random parts of the track. I popped up in someone's yard once while walking through a forested area and they waved at me to come watch with them.

Attached: 20170605_141221-02.jpg (5312x2988, 3.92M)

The Isle of Man isn't part of the UK

Attached: Castletown, Isle of Man (2015).jpg (3375x2250, 3.08M)

Can't forget what I never knew.
Checkmate Atheists.

>flag
You know blacks are less than 3% of the population right?

I heard there are no speed limits there. Jeremy Clarkson lives there. Gordon Ramsay has a house there i think. Once a year a biker or two won't make it. Rest of the year it's probably boring. I imagine tea is very popular.

Inhabitants all have small mouths, no chin and their eyes are too far apart.
Go there user, deepen their shallow pool

It's just part of the allure for those that do it, and it's acknowledged by all that attend. I went during a bad weather year and I think 3 or 4 people died. There was just a quick "that's unfortunate" aside and a personal moment of silence since people do out of respect and they move on with the racing. Very stoic attitude, actually really appreciated it compared to how things are in the states.

What are Isle of Man titties like, on average?

Attached: 1568761751788.gif (314x240, 1.55M)

come in triplets

You know how a Sandnigger will properly fuck a sheep?

On the edge of a cliff, so it's pushing back!

Please liberate Wales from the perfidious anglos. I have family there increasingly in danger of being affected by the English imports.

Wales - as much as they, the EU and the UN claim - isn't actually a seperate country. It was completely annexed almost a thousand years ago. This is why they aren't represented on the UK flag or have a seperate legal system.

Is there a lodge on the island perhaps?

I know but I want Wales to be free and have a Welsh revival.

These are the crypto-jewish nobles who operate the global banker-industrial conspiracy through the lodges, lol.

It's nothing special.
The Faroe islands they're mad as hatters That's what you're after

If you can dream it, its exists.
The manx militia is growing user, you never know. All the gun clubs on the island have an unofficial pledge to take up arms if the english try any funny business and annex us. Pretty much everyone has some form of gun even if they don't outwardly admit it. Not only that but the police here are completely fucked if any riots occur.

>Welsh revival
What do you hope to revive?

They were the true britons. Apparently they did end up slaves contrary to the song

Wales

What is the relationship with the British like? I assume in an era of nationalism there'd be some animosity.

Attached: Great-Laxley-Wheel-Isle-Of-Man.jpg (1600x1063, 389K)

Or maybe King Arthur.

Well the Welsh don't and they have plenty of revival with their language and rugby. They barely wanted their welsh assembly.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwcNNbxUE-w

Attached: 1550164633966.png (900x900, 213K)

>Downsides a few elite globohomo billionaires rule with an iron fist.
Tell me more.

oh dear god guys
After working tirelessly and putting in 1500 hours into ArcGIS I found some startling information about the isle of man

Heres the map that was generated from my tireless data analysis

its a fucking damn shame

Attached: sheepfucking (2).png (3268x1947, 3.61M)

Attached: 1544699199362.jpg (581x581, 41K)

>American - 3%

What ever happened to Mark? He was that guy who had autism so badly he became obsessed with ISIS and tried to join, but was arrested

it's a great place to enjoy a single malt whisky in the bothy
youtu.be/bju6FT0kZEY

Wasn’t he was from Jersey?
Lol poor kid actually went to jail for being a sperg tripfag on Jow Forums

What the fuck is going on in here.

Isn't arcgis like 5k a year

Is this the most expensive shitpost

>King Arthur
I've met him a few times and he only needs reviving after a sherry binge

>True Britons
Really? Based on what?
What do mean by true?

You mind getting him to do his thing and slaughter some muslims?

I'll poke him when next I see him but last I saw him he said Guinevere was getting really into dogging and he was busy mining crypto-currency.
I shit ye not

He's really become a lazy cunt.

The land and the king are one

Typical Angloid features

Don't know about that but I had I used to have a manx named Stubby. He was pretty based as far as cats go.

What version of arc is that?

Too many blackheads?

Isle of Man's not part of the UK, why are you asking us