You can destroy literally ANY PERSON online, male or female, by simply pointing out the fact that he's now 30 years old...

You can destroy literally ANY PERSON online, male or female, by simply pointing out the fact that he's now 30 years old, or coming very close to that age. How do you cope, boomers? I wouldn't be able to do it.

Attached: henry JUST.jpg (979x1222, 285K)

How does it feel to have a life that isn't worth destroying?

The one great thing about getting old is that you truly and unironically don't give a shit what people think of you.

Attached: also_henry.jpg (863x1024, 116K)

this.

literally this zoomers will never know this liberating feel and it's so much true believe me

Attached: wojak definetly not on cope look at his smirk.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>You can destroy literally ANY PERSON online
You think a 30 year old person is going to be DESTROYED like a teenage girl by some online comments about their age?
What? No really......what the FUCK are you talking about?
And I'm 37 about to be 38. And the truth is?
Everyone under 30 is kind of retarded.
I know. I was there.

Attached: 1551461555732.jpg (385x385, 24K)

damn, I just got told by this 38yo frog-posting Jow Forums residing 4channer
MODS delete this thread urgently

Also none of us have gone out in the sunlight in like 15 years. We've aged. A little.
This me. I mean really I've seen 25 year olds balding. They can mock my age.
I can mock theirs.

Attached: 8490bcde54381d63cb28d1108c3d5ca309d3b0f0.png (440x440, 148K)

kek go drink your onions zoomerfag

Attached: 1556580881449.jpg (633x640, 51K)

I dunno. You're closer to 30 than I am, you tell me.

even under this heavy gray filter I can tell you're close to 40s, but okay

props on you for not killing yourself after 40+ years of mediocrity

I get more attention since turning thirty from younger girls than when I was in my twenties. It's very strange, but I'll take it.

he's 36

>Ladies you are looking good tinight

Well you'd be the only person that ever told me that. Usually people outright freak and I have to actually show people my fucking drivers license.
Just random people. Because they refuse to believe me. My daughter is 15.
When we go to the store I get ugly looks. They think I'm pedo.

Then I just walk away. Works everytime!

You tell yourself that, dickhead. It amuses me.

Stay off line. Ez. The fuck you faggots still doing on any social site.

Is a cia post. Tell the cigay to fuck themselves.

How old are you? I'd guess 29-32

37 about to be 38. That picture is about a year old.

i'm over 30 and its more or less the same shit as before

>I-I'm not on c-c-c-cope DON'T YOU SEEE??? PLEAAAAAAASE?
boomer cope is the most hillarious thing I can indulge while in here

i know what a >boomers is

I'm closer to 60 than 30. You can go suck my moldy old cock.

P.S. - Yes, I really did fuck your mom, but I had to wait in line.

>the program said to the user

Yea well nobody remembers their 20s because of all partying and jackassery.
So? Tomorrow you're going to wake up and be 30. I hope you think back sometime at that point on yourself today. And realize what a little dipshit you really were. And no, you won't want to go back. You won't.
Think about that.

I’m 27 but still look 19. I’ll probably look this way for the next 5 years. That means Im gonna be 30 going to Col university parties and swimming in 18-21 year old puss

I mean, they will eventually. Hey

That does not bother me at all faggot. Whhen im 30 ill have 20 Rental properties paid off. And just be making money while doing nothing.

SO bring it on, I cant wait to fly that brazilian, and euro pussy out to my great USA to fuck thema nd send em back.

Attached: 2019-basic-women-starter-pack.jpg (960x919, 96K)

Nah. I looked 21 till I hit 31, then I aged 7 or so years within a year. It happens. Ironically you end up getting more attention looking 28 than 19 from 19 year old girls.

idk it's easier to destroy someone comparing them to a mutt brazilian more than their age on a site that is nearly 20 years old.

You’re unironically 38? Looking good lad. Keep up the good work don’t slack stay Jow Forums hard times ahead

They probably don't care. I'm 26 and usually have to think for a few seconds about how old I am. Because I just don't care. Doubt 30 will be any different.

>30 going to uni

Attached: 1528226404531.jpg (680x680, 32K)

shit larp dude

No cucknadian genes for me so I have nothing to worry about

I am 33 and it has never been easier to get 18-20 year old women.

>They probably don't care
No we really don't. Plus you get a little more square and responsible when you get older. I dunno you just feel like it. You start working out. Eating okay. Not drinking.
Weirdly there seems to be more testosterone because my muscles build WAY easier and I'm stronger by far than I've ever been able to become but I'm slower and more stagnant compared to my youth as though much of my youthful agility is gone. I feel like a tree.
And like a tree there's a strange stoicism.
Like a dog who stopped chasing his tail and now just wants to chill on the couch after a few years.
And it feels okay. It doesn't feel bad at all. I wouldn't go back. Those times were confusing, I had too much energy, and I didn't have to grit necessary to handle life all the time.
Get older, suffer more, and grow tougher until you figure out how to be happy as a fuck you to the world that tries to make you not so.
30s isn't bad. I'll come back in a few years and maybe talk about 40s.

>he thinks I’m still in college
Nah monkey I have friends and cousins in college

great. go DESTROY this cocksucker then. he's a fucking faggot.

Attached: https _blogs-images.forbes.com_fruzsinaeordogh_files_2018_06_defranco-set-1-1200x646.jpg.png (960x517, 541K)

young pussy and eye candy on campus. like nazi concentration camp for babes. you shouldn't send your amazonian goddess sister to uni.

Attached: Chungus.gif (360x360, 2.86M)

>Being referred to as a boomer when you're actually a fucking millennial.

>we boomers just d o n ' t care my dude
>spend their friday night spamming a boomer cope thread making huge walls of text

by the way I did this on Jow Forums, Jow Forums and /tv/ too and the answers were the same. the same come at 5 posts per minute KEK

was good having fun with you old lads, see ya later

Attached: 13564584649.png (540x960, 109K)

>How do you cope, boomers?
Boomers are in their sixties you fucking retard
you have to be 18 to post here

I make 100 an hour and you think I'm going to let some retard teenage wagecuck have an opinion on anything?

You're gonna get old too you stupid baboon

Attached: 1567690932474.jpg (480x484, 19K)

why the fuck would that destroy me?

I went back to college in my early 30s and it went ok. You never stop learning user, never forget. Its not like you have to pay for this shit like the yankees why wouldn't you use the opportunity to expand your horizons and learn things beyond Jow Forums? I had sex with a couple of classmates too, that's a bonus.

sure but I still have years of opportunities and youth life to enjoy

and you don't LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

if you're still at uni in your 30s it means you led a failed life all the yeas before that

the fact that you think people only learn at universities makes that crystal clear

>sure but I still have years of opportunities and youth life to enjoy
Uh huh. We did that already. It was fucking exhausting. Now I'm tired and ready for a nap.

listen child. Just because you were a lazy fuck wad who blew all his money going out. Does not mean im the same. I did nothing but work. Oh and just like a boomer. I got mmy job by being social and kknowing people. One day a friend tells me about 3 books and certificates that can get me a job, next thing i know im working for microsoft wit no college degree.

Cue the zoomer kids creaming "IMPOSSIBLE!" LMAO retards you think all those indians went to college??

Attached: 1544132839081.png (267x231, 86K)

Fpbp

But we enjoyed that already. In a much better decade too I might add lmao

kys

>the fact that you think people only learn at universities makes that crystal clear
certifications force you to expand your horizons beyond your selfish short-sighted interests many times revealing new pathways of thought

>if you're still at uni in your 30s it means you led a failed life all the yeas before that
you can have more than one degree user

> In a much better decade too I might add lmao

Attached: 1550583053178.png (473x500, 28K)

>sure but I still have years of opportunities and youth life to enjoy

Don't you halfbreeds play in mud for fun?

>by simply pointing out the fact that he's now 30 years old
I turn 30 in a month. Feels good to finally be old enough to join the Roman senate.

Attached: 1452665159702.jpg (620x330, 31K)

I understand that, boomanon
just don't make a second gigantic wall of cop- I mean, text
you must be tired after that one, do you want to lay down and take a nap? go on, it's friday night you don't have anything better to do
the years are trying are gone now. there, there

>act disrespectful
>be surprised that it pisses people off

Attached: 1561197657669.jpg (500x384, 33K)

I cared about turning 30 when I was 29 and nearing my 30th birthday, but now that I'm 33 I'm over it already. 40 on the other hand, I don't think I'll be able to take that shit. It's a matter of perspective.

My thirties has been awesome so far. Every decade of my life has been better than the last. I can't even imagine how amazing my forties will be, but I'm looking forward to it.

>How do you cope, boomers? I wouldn't be able to do it.

You reinvent yourself. I couldn't get an electronic tech job at 57, got a CDL and doing fine.

women perceive age as resources/experience/you have your own place, etc. so yeah younger girls want that. i was fucking invisible to women from 18-28.

actually that's not true but they are much more receptive to me now and i have to work less to get any

1. you were never promised immortality.
2. everybody dies at 70.
3. make those damn 2.1 babies before it's too late to teach them these 3 points.

I want to go back but only because I was living in better times as far as my living situation goes. As far as wanting to be younger, I don't know. I don't really feel any different. I feel like I've refined my craft and gained much along the way. My only regret is not reading more books, playing more instruments and being more productive but that's not to say I didn't do plenty of that.

I grew up in a much simpler world where there wasn't any smartphones or social medial and I'm very glad for that

Attached: 1541220688663.jpg (522x501, 57K)

>Being called out as 'old' for being 30
I didn't grow hair on my balls or hit that 9th inch until I was 38.

(that only applies to women and has everything to do with their bodies. The greatest accomplishments in mens' lives usually come later in life.)

Pretty much. Only teens and 20 somethings freak out about age. If you get to 30 and you are still giving a shit about age then you have mental issues.

I am 57 and have 3 girlfriends. Get bent, zoomer twat.

>literally the prime of your life

fucking zoomers

>3 girlfriends

Muffin, Sprinkles, & Rosie.

Attached: 1533906900962.gif (1280x640, 155K)

get on my level Yeah well I'm 3 and have 57 girlfriends

I'm 33, just bought my first investment property, have a $120K trading account and a Roth IRA of $85K. Because I stepped on a boom-boom thing in Iraq back in 06 the military and VA combined pay me $4180/month tax free (housebound/loss of use). So all in all I might be mid 30s but I'm really done working the rat race. Vidya and smokey treats all day baby.

Good, fuck 19 year old fortnight coomers, seriously though 26 years and im definitely finding it harder to get up and move around 6 years makes such a difference aging is terrible

Attached: 1542263873716.jpg (960x769, 65K)

>datamining thread
>everyone on Jow Forums is so lonely they fall for it

t. 40 Obersturmführer

dang that's a sweet life user, i hope you dont live with too much pain, although some is fair considering your comfy situation.

i make 6k a month before tax but daddy trudeau takes 2k and my mortgage is 2k and i work like a dog. life aint bad though

6 figure career
Home owner since 26
Drive an Audi
20 year old fiance soon to be wife

Yeah..... not too worried about getting older.

this
the instant i became a 30 yo boomer i started getting eyefucked all the time
feels,excellent

i'd legit go gay for henry. fuck me he's a good looking lad.

>30
36 actually
You know he has a brother who is a Royal Marine Lieutenant Colonel?

Men literally hit their peak in their late 20's to late 30's.
pic related

Attached: Sexual value.gif (457x309, 10K)

You're acting like time is not working with you either. How can one delegitimize an age? You're running in the very same direction, right behind the millennials, and we right behind gen-x. There is no point.
You will also die some day, like everyone and everything since the beginning of time.

I'm 30 years old and I'm literally an acrobat

got this except wife, 25 here. i miss liberty too.

Pure North Atlantid phenotype mate.

Are you brain damaged? That's why Microsoft is going to shit.

Not necessarily I think every one has private matters to deal with. All my friends had houses since they were 18 it was easier for them. They didn’t have to provide pay stubs. They rent the houses out. It was easier for some age groups. Things get harder and harder for every generation.

being 30 has been comfier than any other time in my life, and Jow Forums in my 30s has been comfier than any other time in my life, seeing normies casually dropping redpills on the normienet has been fantastic and i've been enjoying better alcoholic drinks to go along with it than Jow Forums in my 20s
sure beats the fuck out of when i was a kid and couldnt drive couldnt buy beer couldnt buy tobacco couldnt do shit, now i do anything i want, including letting niggers tongue my anus, so come along OP and have a lick you stupid fucking faggot cunt

I started having sex young. Had my kids from 14-18. Had to pay child support anyway possible. 1/3 of my checks were for them. 1/2 of my investment returns which were my dads match for match went to them. Looking back at it marriage doesn’t seem like the key to a happy life. Not a house. Nor a nice car.

just put the aussie flag on

All is impressive save for the Audi. Glorified VW

Important people do care about what others think of them. When you get older you should be able to brush off peoples opinions of you like water on a ducks back, but there should always be a baseline of caring what others think about you. After that, you then ascertain if what those people think of you is valid or whether the person(s) sharing those thoughts are irrelevant or not. Trump does this several times ever hour of every day.

Attached: kathy-griffin-trump-head-bloody-decapitated[1].jpg (970x430, 178K)

The older you get you just see cycles and cycles of death traps. Almost like a machine that keeps going and going. And everybody building trenches to protect themselves while others are overhead just dancing around.

nigger you live in HUEzil, your life is failed from the start, go suck on some sopa de macaco

Im male i dont care for such nonsense
I can have kids at 80