The White Nationalists win

And then? What happens next?

Attached: 1554157779738.jpg (1536x1536, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QF4G7O7D34k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make it illegal to have more than 3 kids

I wouldn't worry your smooth brain about it too much sweaty

Attached: 1568651497978.png (240x240, 59K)

peace

self actualization

We'd be promoting people to have more than three children. Then we'd be colonizing mars, and eventually, galactic IMPERIUM.

Basically, this.

the Irish become the niggers

Attached: Rottweiler_SERP.jpg (920x640, 84K)

We purity spiral until only Varg is alive

The complete and total destruction of multi culturalism the world over.

Okay so to elaborate OP's point, which is needed because "win" is a very broad term, suppose that through some means, white nationalists sieze political power in most, if not all white countries.

The objectives then are the following:
>stop trends that are threatening the cultural and racial integrity of our countries
>eliminate corruption with extreme prejudice
>set up an UN-like organization but from white countries only, its task is mainly to solve disputes between white countries and also work as a military alliance
>deport Jews to Israel
>disarm Israel completely and place it under the military protection of the aforementioned UN-like organization
>implement measures for complete political transparency into international law
>reform education to be accomodating to WN sentiments
>through social engineering, instill a very strong sense of integrity and duty into the people
>implement humane (non murderous, incentivized instead of mandated) eugenics policies to over generations to improve general health and undo the damage done by race-mixing

Just to name a few. It's mostly about stopping immediate threats in the short run, improving ourselves and ensuring peace on the long run, and unfucking our political and economic system inbetween.

sometimes i wonder: what if jews are our great filter?

Attached: the great filter.png (800x656, 767K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QF4G7O7D34k

Attached: brass catcher.jpg (920x1385, 219K)

Attached: 1567210219617.jpg (595x591, 65K)

Eudaimonia.

And then you tell him to shake your hand and when he does you tell him he's a good boy and give him a milk bone.

Leftism and egalitarian ideologies are. Jews are just the catalyst for them. We are bound ot drown in an ocean of mediocrisy and eventual degradation.

Coincidentally, if there ayys out there and they are close to humans in their way of thinking and behaviour, and they get to the level where they can pay us a visit, they will likely be some sort of Fascists for the same reason.

Sounds good to me.

What's the difference? You're a dog.

Very well said but why protect (((them)))?

It's not protecting them, it's protecting us from them.

I can fucking relax.

we have a white nation

What I mean is, If demographics is the root of white nationalism how will it resolve such a problem?
44% of the US is non-white not even counting the people with mixed ancestry that can "pass" as white. You might as well count the population of white men and women with non-white spouses and mixed children who would obviously not be too happy about being considered "race traitors" by the new ruling party.

So how is that resolved? Deportation? To where? Genocide? Wew lad, that would be the most horrific genocide to ever occur and the sin of it would stain people forever.
Which is probably why the "Great Replacement" is among the most evil initiatives to ever be wrought, because there is no easy way out of this strange concept of bringing in "invaders" peacefully while being replaced through reproduction rather than violence.

nothing. we all go back to work and rebuild our kike damaged societies, the end.

we might send the left to china for reeducation purposes (i heard they have quite the success on mudslimes)

A huge chunk can be sent back to Mexico, India, and Asia. We can negotiate who will take some blacks, probably Ghana. Don't kill anyone (except be more liberal about killing criminals since that's also highly eugenic) but instead pay white to have more kids, something generous like $400/child /month. Put a limit of 1 child for any couple where one parent is less than half white. Halfsies can marry whites and have as many kids as they please but don't get funding. People who are 75-90% white would need to apply for a change of status to white, I've seen quapas who pass but 1/4 blacks generally won't so it is a case by case basis. Any nonwhite who commits a crime gets sterilized. The goal shouldn't be 100% of the population is 100% white, purity spiraling isn't good. 90% off population of the population being white, with 75% or more being 100% European descent and the others being close enough, would be a massive improvement to what we have today.

>what happens next?
We fix fat people.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-13-19-59-40.png (800x1280, 943K)

Hi there, Doggo.

infighting

Damn, why don't we beat people like this?

Every fucking day , bitch.

The people who insist on total purity and the people who insist on gradual reform kill each other to the point that the old world order takes back over.

Who's going to pay for those white couple benefits?