Red pill me on Pleaidians

Red pill me on Pleaidians

Attached: 1-9-1.jpg (640x386, 83K)

Attached: 1568948505573.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

they wuz Nordic

OMG! fuck off!

Country?

I see you also watched Jim's video today.

Attached: 815.jpg (685x215, 22K)

Barbara Marciniak was born around the same time of year and same year as Hillary Clinton
she is kind of the authority on the whole Peladian crap

can I get a link?

Metokur? It's so hard to find his stuff.

Kept waiting for her to be bitten by a snake or something. Big disappointment.

Wishful fantasy induced kikery created by goyims to pat themselves on the back after goyiming around for their masters.

Probably some weird scifish cult religion that boomers that got braindamaged from their hippy youth fall for that ultimately is satan worship which consequently leads the believers straight to hell.

Attached: 1564513301600.jpg (480x478, 58K)

If Pleaidians = Nordics then they are the public interface of the Nazi breakaway civilization. All the peace, love and nuclear disarmament stuff is to make us easy for the Fifth Reich takeover.
Any aliens bringing a message of peace and unity are serving man for dinner.

more

Disgusting. Yikes. And some faggot from this board is gonna date that skank.
God damn cum brains

thats a "hello" in pleiadian

I don't even want to see how they say goodbye.

It's not what you think.

The Heliacal rising of the Pleiades constellation was important to the ancients because it signalled the start of the sailing season. It also occurs just before the other bright stars of Taurus appear at the eastern horizon. There are many beautiful myths about about the daughters of Pleione and Atlas and they are often referred to as rain-bringers or nursemaids of Dionysus.

Dionysus/Bacchus is the Egyptian equivalent of the most important constellation of all... Osiris or the modern day Orion. The Egyptian's imagined the Pleiades as the leg of the Bull that had been thrown off into space. This myth was syncretized into Mithras killing the bull which is exactly what you see when you look at the night sky.
Orion, the hunter slaying the bull with his faithful companion Sirius by his side.

I'll leave you with one more hint. Pull the thread and you will find many important truths in the stars.

Sirius is Isis.
Isis is Mary.

Now read a book and go outside and see for yourself.

Attached: 20190921_111638.jpg (436x288, 133K)

THE ELITE ARE A SATANIC PEDOPHILE CULT

AND THEY ARE ALSO FORCED TO DO WHAT THEY DO BECAUSE THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY SHAPESHIFTING REPTILE ALIENS FROM 5D WHO FEED ON OUR NEGATIVE ENERGY

BUT ITS OK BECAUSE THE SPACE BEEJES (PALADIANS) ARE GOING TO RESCUE US

AND MANY OF THOSE ELITES JUST MENTIONED ARE ALSO FROM PALADIAN FAMILIES DESPITE BEING REPTILIAN

PS SATANISM IS BAD BUT LUCIFER IS ACTUALLY THE GOOD GUY. THE BIBLICAL GOD IS EVIL AND KING OF THE 5D REPTILES. HES CALLED THE DEMIURGE AND HIS ANGELS ARE CALLED ARCHONS....

THE ELITES WHO WORSHIP LUCIFER AND THE BLONDE ALIENS ARE THE GOOD GUYS

THE GLOBAL ARISTOCRACY WAS TOTALLY COOL UNTIL THE ''SATANISTS'' HIJACKED IT BUT NOW THE GOOD GUYS ARE TAKING OVER AGAIN

WORSHIP US BECAUSE WE ARE YOUR ALIEN GODS

^ when a three year old is caught at the cookie jar

she looks fun

A FairyTale

FYI you get banned for "redpill me on..." topics.

what did she mean by this?

We are among you.

Ching chong