While you eat bugs the Chinese are eating Salmon

YUMMY

Attached: 1540947676925.png (776x986, 808K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9GQXhnwDHc
youtube.com/watch?v=IhU2s5dTwgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chinese mass produced aqua-cattle
No thanks yang, i would rather lick mud

they actually eat bugs Op

Learn some respect spic. Us asians are hiring your illegals to work at panda express so yall can feed your families and not get deported by them whites.

>Us asians
Drop the proxy Rodríguez

You’re retarded fish is actually delicious and a good diet.

China is fucked. They will be eating each other(more often) soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9GQXhnwDHc

Attached: 1540907017556.png (800x573, 852K)

good idea the farm raised salmon and catfish is disgusting ...lacking flavor and taste

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 2.40.45 AM.png (419x416, 383K)

>he hasn't been following the grand solar minimum news

It's not just china that is getting fucked on crops this year leaf. They are just getting it worse than anyone else due to the conjunction with the swine flu outbreak. Do you think china would have cucked to Trump on crop imports if they didn't have to?

youtube.com/watch?v=IhU2s5dTwgU

Attached: 1552052882985.png (490x367, 295K)

bump for based chinese

Farm raised salmon is shit

Well at this rate, you're about to

I eat shit loads of salmon

You'd rather eat your neighbor you mean

Literally this. Too many merimutts see China as they did in the 60s and not as the emerging superpower they are now.

It is a literal authoritarian shithole.

>Us asians
Learn to POO IN LOO you disgusting gook.

Attached: C602B335-EB67-4FDC-BA55-2C099F79C084-695-000000B6F850F250.jpg (674x455, 86K)

Salmon is full of Mercury though.

China is one of the handful of places that willingly eats bugs you fucking moron.

Attached: 6833460619_d3c0abeef1_b.jpg (550x825, 200K)

Yeah, mercury YOU put there, you treacherous mutt. I demand reparations.

Also Does anyone have the edited cyanide and happiness image of the guy going for the job interview and being asked why he got kicked out of 109 countries, only to reply something jealousy and the boss telling him to get the fuck out of his office?

>YAAAAWWWWWNNNNN
Fish is boring. Tell me when they figure out how to grow sea-cows that taste even better than land-cows.

Look, a leaf is blowing in the wind.
Based, not even shithole just because you wound up with the leftist libtard bunch of Hong Kong colonial cucks

That's Korean girl you idiot

Wont they just be full of worms anyway?

I don’t know a single person in a major American city who eats bugs, this is just a Jow Forums meme

>ID: JEW
Sloppy job mossad

>Drop the proxy
That's a memeflag, user. Kikes had them added so they wouldn't have to pay for proxy services.

Ever heard of a manatee

Attached: seacow.jpg (557x413, 59K)

china will just fill the pen up with anitbiotics in a sea full of fecal bacteria

Looks delicious

Yet Greta and the Brown Vagina Squad only castigate white countries - the only countries that even care about nature - over the environment. And we're supposed to believe they aren't OPEC or Sinopec shills?

Attached: Auschwitz_II-Birkenau,_Oświęcim,_Polonia_-_panoramio_(20).jpg (1200x900, 369K)