Poles are a subhuman crypto-Jewish people. They're responsible for ww2 and all the mass slaughter that went on...

Poles are a subhuman crypto-Jewish people. They're responsible for ww2 and all the mass slaughter that went on. It was only logical for Germans to save poor German minorities being genocided by the blood thirsty poles.

They got France and the eternal anglo involved as using lies and propaganda. They then purposfully pitted Germans against Russians with their evil Jew magic. When will Europe finally rid itself from this Asiatic crypto Jew people squatting in the center of Europe?

Attached: pl-jews (2).gif (377x220, 2K)

Jews really have it in for Poland it seems

Why would the Jews try to harm their second homeland? Jews only wish to destroy Europe and Poland is their man on the inside.

ok

Attached: ok.jpg (543x540, 33K)

lol

Attached: 1568998348672.jpg (2324x3931, 1.7M)

Angels Merkel is literally Polish too

Oj kurwa it is like another 1939!

>post ending in 39

Du hast Recht.

Attached: polakke.jpg (660x634, 70K)

Attached: 1509733022547.jpg (500x631, 161K)

The people who invite shitskins to their country will say that Poles are bad

Very true, scratch a Pole and you'll wound a kike.
They all interbred with the pogrom'd jews of Germany and Russia to the point of every Pole being at least 1/6th Jewish.
It seems they inherited the same parasitic traits and victim complex.

Do you know how Jews hate us? They even consider the local "Polish-Jews" to be subhumans

I'm German and I'm happy that Germany will pay 777B of British Pounds from our taxes to our great neighbour Poland because of what we've done to them in 1939.

I feel deeply sorry for what happened so I can’t do better than do my best and do my best performance at work to pay the debt until I die.

Polish Masters - please come to our country, take our cars and leave your semen in our women - it's always better to raise polish bastard children instead of african immigrant bastard children and I would happily have one of them in my house myself.

We will gladly enjoy these scenes of insemination of our women by our dear polish friends if you could allow us to masturbate while watching this.

Please forgive us, dear Polish friends
- sincerely, Germany

Attached: 71187849_2865315456830560_8792053996308135936_n.jpg (720x960, 122K)

I feel disappointed in you. Because you think you will get somebody with this bait

>dindu nuffin

>They're responsible for ww2 and all the mass slaughter that went on.
Were Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Norway, the Netherlands, Belgium, Yugoslavia and Luxembourg asking for it too?

Jokes on you he's serious. Now you will never have sex.

VPNposting from Israel

Hello kike

Attached: 7g6rr446g8j.png (1080x1920, 913K)

Norway kinda did.

No one can be so stupid. Would you like your country to end in the same way he wants it for his?

Yeah, fuck off shill.

Jews routinely attack Poland on a weekly basis. They want to extort them for property (Act S. 447) and accuse them of being Nazis and collaborators. The Holocaust industry is attempting to extort Poland for everything.

>They all interbred with the pogrom'd jews of Germany and Russia to the point of every Pole being at least 1/6th Jewish.
Get fucked, mountain jew

Attached: D57C1D91-7E51-4E3C-B634-C05D3EB70567.png (1200x628, 204K)

this

it was like this:
>many moons ago jews arrive in poland
>start jewing around
>say they're oppressed etc
>poles fall for it initially but soon realize something is up
>"these new guys, they're different, aren't they"
>jews now live among poles, but not really *with* poles
>keep playing the same old tricks on poles
>poles start to adapt, start playing victims too
>"to defeat them, we must become like them"
>the "christ of nations" messianic doctrine picks up
>jews are taken aback by that
>they begin to talk nervously among their circles
>"moshe, listen to this: they say they suffer for all europe's sins now, like their christ figure"
>"oy vey, how did they come up with it? the goyim has learned the trick!"
>soon, a lone polish man is spotted rubbing his hands for the first time, marking the beginning of a new age
>the first meiji emperor is born and reforms begin
>epigenetics cause poles to grow slightly bigger noses
>jews become more hostile toward poles and vice versa
>finally the two tribes reach an impasse... and the prophecy is heard
>ONE CANNOT LIVE WHILE THE OTHER SURVIVES . . .
>POLES AND JEWS . . . PEOPLE SO SIMILAR IN CERTAIN WAYS, AND SO DISSIMILAR IN OTHERS, THEY CANNOT DWELL UPON THE SAME SOIL
>the prophecy also predicted the coming of a new powerful dark lord, who would pose a threat to the jews, and poles too, by association
>the poles get angry at the last part, kill the meiji emperor, and try to curb their jewishness
>their noses shrink a little, but not quite
>and then
>one of the poles has an idea
>"przemek, you thinking what i'm thinking?"
>"yes... pierogi with mushr-- wait, no, we must direct the dark lord's attention toward the jew..."
>"but how do we do it?"
>"i know a guy who works at the admissions office in one academy of art, we should ask him, he's a smart guy"
>screen fades to black
>trailer for the next episode begins
>"NEXT UP ON THE GAME OF THROES..."

fucking kek, well done

thanks for the bed time story user

Attached: 1541975154693.png (512x439, 126K)

My family is Polish
Took a dna test
Shows no traces of Jewish blood.

This post is fake and gay.

Attached: 1545252813456 (1).jpg (2554x1699, 756K)

this. Poland is full of wiggers

Attached: the polish poland belief.jpg (2896x1810, 453K)

says the boomer hippie. sloppy job amerimutt mossad.

Attached: amerimutt 23 and me le 56 percent.png (1118x591, 171K)