BFFs Forever

Let's enjoy a lovely meal together on a beautiful night.

We love you, Straya.

Attached: bffs.jpg (1200x565, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Dpx4o_uaGg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YuG4-lewUTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based thread!

USA = top cunts

What the hell America. I thought we were best friends

Agreed

Attached: EMU.png (894x700, 445K)

We were until you guys decided to trail right behind Sweden in the Politically Correct White Guilt Olympics.

The UK are cowards. Canada are faggots. Australia are based cunts. AU and USA bros 4 life.

we must reunite the anglosphere once more

Fuck off leaf. Canada is like The USA’s annoying younger cousin. Always tagging along trying to be cool and failing at it.

Come and suck my uncut penis already

>USA
>Anglo

Attached: 1560205081120.jpg (500x500, 125K)

How big is it user?

Come on america. I know we elected a black man but you did too. Can't we all just be friends

I like leafs but they always shit on me when I try to be nice to them. Nothing personal kiddo

those are probably the chink posters friend

Attached: 1562009467374.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Fucking thiccc

Get your house in order, boy, and we'll see about staying the rake hand.

To be fair, the southern states's white population is still near 100% anglo-saxon, the north and west are of a mixture, that being primarily german, with irish and italian sprinkled in.

Attached: dixie banjo.png (900x900, 209K)

As Trump said, very similar country's, both forged out of the wilderness unlike Canada and New Zealand which had civilized indigenous populations that spoon fed the settlers.

Fuck off America we're only sucking your dick for oil UNTIL WW3, but we're not gonna go all the way with you.

shiettttt

Attached: 1565662481786.jpg (457x376, 77K)

America is like Australias fat greasy cousin, tagging along trying to be cool and failing at it.

My experience of Australians in London is that they are good humoured but unfortunately very high strung. I think it’s hard to make a good Aussie friend. Whereas with Americans the humour isn’t so good but they are far more down to earth.

Nah cunt. Nobody likes you. Make like a leaf and fuck off.

What do you mean by “high strung”?
You sure the cunt wasn’t just stressing cuz he traveled to London?
I mean all of a sudden his money is worth a third it was before and he’s surrounded by pakis, Muslims, niggers etc.

No, most of the Australians who are working here are either very wealthy or shit poor people working as bartenders. Either type seem to try their hardest to appear high status. Maybe just a certain type is attracted to London in the first place.

They sound like faggots mate.

How many teeth do you have left?

Enough to chew on your mums beef curtains.

>a Brit talking shit about another nations teeth

How many British dentists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Both of them.

Canada is based too. We are called the three amigos by everyone on Jow Forums.

Brothers fight, but we remain family.

Attached: 1493916755687.png (1083x893, 1.17M)

I would like to come to your GREAT country and document the impending overthrow of the usurpers.
You must lead us out of the darkness, restore the republic, and show the world your might!
Grind them into the dust, expel them from your borders, take back your future and ensure they can never rise to threaten the children of God again.

We've got your back, America. All the way.

Attached: f8adbeade171a0839018b25b7efe6f49.jpg (650x366, 30K)

Nah you must be thinking of New Zealand or something.

FTFY

Attached: 1563911355502.png (493x388, 211K)

Imagine being this new.

nah my family are my immediate relatives and extrapolating further white english speaking british isles descended people which are nigh non existent in the colonies, i don't give a shit about america and its mexican/negro hybrid population

>Whereas with Americans the humour isn’t so good
Normies here are dumb and have really juvenile sense of humor that's essentially potty humor and slapstick. I hate it as well.

Don’t worry, stuffy british cunts who emulate Jews get the rope too.

eh, our PM dresses up as a nigger

Yeah but what about that american prez from a few years back, he dressed up as a nigger the whole time. He’s still dressed as a nigger to this very day.

Australians helped us in Vietnam
you did not

Attached: 1454606124888.jpg (148x186, 5K)

kek

OP here.

I'm told Scottie had TWO SCOOPS of the Calvados Ice Cream..

Attached: 1537922408694.webm (640x350, 2.91M)

Uhh, not really. The early settlers outside of the Carolinas and Virginia were mostly Scottish. When The House of Hanover took the English throne they began exporting people from their German territories in mass. By the time of the revolution a third of South Carolinians and a quarter of North Carolinians were German. Their descendents migrated to Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Tennessee and Texas. Germans continued to migrate to those states through the Civil War and after. Their names became Anglicized so most of their descendents don't even know their heritage is German. So white Southerners are probably 40% Anglo-Saxon with Scots, Welsh and German making up the rest of their heritage. Fortunately, the South largely avoided the Irish plague. They have niggers instead.

These daily glow threads are sad and obvious.

>anglos

Attached: 1568270864349.jpg (1375x1375, 446K)

Attached: our-greatest-ally-is-upside-down_o_7231658.jpg (1024x769, 240K)

I'd be mad if I was in London as well desu

every bartender in London is from Australia or new Zealand

OP here. How is this a glow thread?

I'm genuinely pleased to see our POTUS spending time with our greatest ally.

My Dad, Aunt, and formerly alive Grandparents are/were Aussie immigrants.

australia = mad cunts
the most based friendship of nations ever

Attached: cunt.jpg (800x532, 169K)

wonder if US and australia will still be bros after our ZOG overlords execute their citizen julian assange

Attached: 1508440866798.png (376x309, 121K)

Why does strya join us in ever war we fumble our way into? Don’t get me wrong I’m greatfull, but why tag along in ever convoluted scrap we get into? The aussies are total bros, they are like that bud who has your back in a bar fight even if you were in the wrong and started it.

our own politicians do that too though

True, but there's still enough balls in our country that people are fighting against it. Captain Sweden and Canada's McNigger are thoroughly trying to destroy their own country every way they can.

Have you been to Australia?
We are so far away. Just getting here is an achievement. To find a familiar civilisation with white people speaking English is astonishing. You would expect us to be wearing rags on our heads and living in the trees.
We're pretty desperate for anyone at all to recognise our existence.

Attached: Faraway.jpg (700x303, 165K)

not new mate, I'm aware of the meme. Just thought we could all be friends

ANZUS treaty. We send our lads to die in the middle east in the hope that you'll bail us out when China invades in 2035. You'd better show up, cunt.

In 2009 I raped a family of Americans on vacation in central Australia. Mother, father and two boys. All sodomised then burned in barrels.

Based thread.

Attached: 1568517999682.jpg (720x431, 19K)

Are you joking? You are a nation of leftist anglos and French cunts.

The blessed Saint Tarrant secured the Aussies status for a very very long time.

Attached: Redemption.jpg (1920x5374, 3.67M)

Fuck off shill, Canada is hurting but we're all in this together.

I'm not sure that's a crime anymore.

Sorry leaf. Aussies know how to party and have cooler cars.

Attached: 1568338835075.png (1020x888, 562K)

You're thinking of Melbourne, the rest of us count that as a Canadian enclave

Kek never mind didn't realise you were literally talking about

Just a prank between mates

Howdy

This is true.

Friendly reminder about Australian and US relations:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Dpx4o_uaGg

>brings up the past
You sound like a bitch

We're trying friend. The general populace isn't anywhere based enough to elect trump. But the posters who aren't fucking changs here still care

We are all frens, fren.

what's going on in here lads

Attached: ameribrosnam.jpg (552x550, 40K)

I've only ever been to the major cities in Canada and only really interacted with people from them, It's basically the same amount of self hatred as coastal U.S. cities.
Maybe I forgive them more since they don't vote like U.S. liberals

Haha you don't get to use that insult faggot

You guys make a good licorice.

You cunts listen to Red Gum?
Also why is Aussie music in general so fucking good?
THE LAST PLANE OUTTA SIDNEY'S ALMOST GONE
REALLY GOT ME WORRIED
I'M GOIN' NOWHERE AND I'M IN A HURRY
YOU KNOW THE LAST PLANE OUTTA SIDNEY'S ALMOST GOOONE

Do it again, Fenians!

Attached: He fought so very bravely dressed in iron mail.jpg (881x893, 873K)

>Arthur Alfred Lynch (16 October 1861 – 25 March 1934) was an Irish Australian civil engineer, physician, journalist, author, soldier, anti-imperialist and polymath. He served as MP in the UK House of Commons as member of the Irish Parliamentary Party, representing Galway Borough from 1901 to 1902, and later West Clare from 1909 to 1918. Lynch fought on the Boer side during the Boer War in South Africa, for which he was sentenced to death but later pardoned.

>John Young Filmore Blake or also known as John Y.F. Blake and J.Y.F. Blake was an American soldier and military writer. He was born October 6, 1856, in Bolivar, Missouri, United States, and died January 24, 1907, in New York City. He was an avowed advocate of resistance to British imperialism worldwide and fought as a foreign volunteer for the Boer republics during the Second Boer War.

>As part of the empire, Australia joined in the war but also suffered doubts about it. Most such doubts followed the English radical critique of war and empire, but some followed the Irish strain and were an early form of Australian nationalism. Notable among the nationalist critique were the anti-war cartoons in the Bulletin magazine, which thumped home a racist message that participation in a war started by Jews, capitalists and imperialists would mean having to accept non-white migrants once peace came (Breaker Morant had contributed to The Bulletin).

Based.
I've visited John Blake's grave twice this year. It's a big marked boulder in the West Point cemetery. Gave him some whiskey on the last visit.

Attached: John Blake and Arthur Lynch.jpg (713x418, 80K)

Parkway Drive is the best thing to come out of Australia

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YuG4-lewUTs

Attached: 20180113_ParkwayDrive_372-2.jpg (4459x2973, 2.26M)

Attached: 3365.jpg (930x558, 29K)

I'll fucking swim there if I have to, cunt.

Why is Israel there.

Good taste user
Vice Grip another good one

man i dont like getting involved in foreign conflicts but i would be down to do battle with Chinks if they finally decide they want Australia.

We love you user

Attached: Snip20190820_25.png (820x550, 275K)