Why do feminists still date white guys despite hating them?

Why do feminists still date white guys despite hating them?

Attached: 896BEA72-8BF8-436D-B718-A5FE859734F7.jpg (750x583, 149K)

To make mutt babies that will continue that hatred.

It's not hate
It's a cry for help
Virgin

Her post does not make sense

She’s a woman give her some credit

Because evolutionary pressure makes them want blue eyed, fair-dubbed attractive children but society tells them to speak a certain way. So they speak that way but ultimately remain slaves to Nature.

Interesting hypothesis

>hello i am a woman

They haven't seen Evil White man dick yet.

white man dick is a weapon of mass distruction.

Attached: chad soldier.jpg (1200x1200, 297K)

>please be patient, I have roastism

Get banned British faggot. No woman will ever love you.

No

You must be a desperate fucking loser to keep making 20 of these threads everyday. No woman will ever like you. No woman will ever be attracted to you. You will never have children. Kill yourself and end your misery.

I’m in a nightclub right now. How do I get a girl to fuck me. If I lose my virginity I’ll stop posting cringe to Jow Forums. Go

Your autism is pussy repellent of the highest potency, you will die a virgin. Fucking faggot.

Then tits and gtfo

I know but I need to try. Tips now or there will never be peace

YOU WILL DIE A VIRGIN. Can't spell it out any easier than that, loser boy.

Well then imma shit up Jow Forums til I die the.ln

Try hanging out by the womens bathroom

Walk up to the hottest chick there and tell her you can smell her rancid box from all the way across the room. Guaranteed bj at minimum. It's kind of like fucking up the biggest guy in prison on the first day to gain respect. You can do it user. I believe in you.

Kek, whatever retard. Waste your life making the same cunt obsessed threads every hour on the hour. Doesn't change the fact that no woman will ever love you.

I’m autistic enough to genuinely try that
Fuck you ableist scum

Bump

This is why you're never going to lose your virginity. Your whore mother should have aborted you and done the world a favor.

lol

Because women, especially the nonwhites, secretly love white cock. The lot of them are pic related. My last ex was a prime example. Talked shit about men (particularly white men of course) like it was her second job, yet at the end of the day gladly hopped into bed with me. And all of her exes before me were white guys. Pay attention to what they do, not what they say. And fucking call them out on it too.

Attached: 40862202_1969037183135993_1924201904737353728_n.jpg (960x955, 100K)