Imagine being a jew

All you have is gypsydom and "quirky" chaos.
Wherever you go your ways foster hatred.
All you touch rots. Your feed.

Attached: 1554210243071.webm (752x582, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm2ptZgKChs
youtube.com/watch?v=-zrWduHcZXY
youtube.com/watch?v=enAD0RoaorY
youtube.com/watch?v=W6Asjb0Ko6o
m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=uCaVmPUPHJQ
everydayconcerned.net
targetedevidence.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And the jews don't learn a thing. How do you get kicked out 109 times and not learn a thing?!

Attached: Jews expelled.gif (451x335, 51K)

Gilad Azmon (check YT etc) is a "proud self hating jew" that explains it in this way. Jews do not have a mirror to reflect themselves in. This is partially racial and genetic but also from their retarded gypsy history. All they have is the Torah and Talmud and so on.

They have no recorded history. No nations. No conquests. Only ferreting around fostering their insular gypsy culture. He puts forth the rather obvious fact that these blabbering fucking jews repeat their mistakes over and over, and even NOW, after the grand masterpiece of victimhood woven out of lies about WWII, they carry on.

They are on here often, gloating about how they dominate us now. They have the tech you see. They have the internet and the brown hordes and the repulsive mass media. This time you see, the jew will triumph and drive us ALL over the cliff. They have won this time, they feverishly think.

Meanwhile I smile at them and their minions, while planning how I will slit their fucking throats.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm2ptZgKChs

Attached: 1556178150344.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Imagine being a modern day tard wrangler jew, pushing all the filth that we see. All the degradation and decay. Imagine having this as your legacy. Imagine only having thots and mouth breathing poc's as the consumers of your works. Imagine believing that your fucking basket case "race" is going to Tikkun Olam this globe.

Attached: 1539127878893.gif (600x338, 1.88M)

They are so used to it that it has become a fetish for them. They literally get off being persecuted.

Attached: responsibility.jpg (534x966, 128K)

Bump

You are a romanian immigrant, aren't you?

Their ranks are thick with these retarded slags. Their cuntzpah egg women of other races on into their rebellious, directionless insanity. They lead feminism. Violence is the only language a fucking jewes understands. It is a new experience for her...

I am born and raised in Gothenburg Sweden. Of peasant stock on my fathers side and of Scottish on my mothers:

But whatever. The funtumblr of Jow Forums tics on, and the jew acid eats through the decks. I reckon that there will be no reaction really until we start gasping for air, along with these neanderthal, vampire mongoloids.

At least they don't get gangstalked...

based

Who the fuck gangstalks some hue?
Gang-stalking is flat earth tier anyway, or "am I being detained" maritime law bollocks. Retards propped up to make any conspiracy theory look cooky. Crawl back into your monkey hole with your "voices" and people watching, you are shitting up the legit jew hating.

Look here, the owls in the woods are stalking you!

youtube.com/watch?v=-zrWduHcZXY

I love you OP

please do not disrespect vultures by comparing them to jews

Same. Have a choon!

youtube.com/watch?v=enAD0RoaorY

jews are so fucking disgusting its still a shock everytime you encounter their nature. ungrateful, parasitical, lying, scheming

the list NEVER ends with jews

>religious minorities are persecuted

Shocking discovery.

”religious minorities” shouldnt even fucking exist. if there are people in my country with different views they are my fucking enemy and they will die

SIEG HEIL

”religious minorities” kek

it even wears a kippuh
big ol hook nose and slinky

As my esteemed countryman åut so well. There should be no (((religious minorities))) on Nordic soil. I do not care how the fuck others sort it, but in my version of a healthy society there is no (((dynamic hustle and bustle and exchange of religious ideas))).
Esoteric ponderings are a private matter left to meditation and private prayer, but as far as the state of the nation goes, Skyrim is christian with a sidekick of our age old paganism for those who wish to pursue that direction. All others can fuck off or be put to the sword.

väl rutet!

Jag håller på att bli galen.
Men vi måste hålla ihop och stödja sådana som AFS lite längre. Det kommer en tid för handgripligheter också....

Attached: 1561789311386.gif (233x533, 84K)

Music is what I like so here is one more bit to let you heeb slugs know that we see through you now. Your media is DED.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6Asjb0Ko6o

Attached: 1564320775883.jpg (640x960, 95K)

jag gör vad jag kan. ser fram emot ultravåldet

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=uCaVmPUPHJQ

Attached: 1548532326362.jpg (800x524, 72K)

Yes, but buzzards/vultures clean up corpses which helps clean them off the planet before they get all bloated and smelly.

t. triggered Nosenbergensteinman

everydayconcerned.net

targetedevidence.com

fan vad dum han är, apan alltså.

U M A
M
A