Why Do Nog's Think We Can't Cook?

Attached: this-has-gotta-be-a-white-mans-grill-this-meat-25175797.png (500x522, 154K)

I hate these memes.

Attached: maria-laquisha-kim-hannah-white-girls-have-the-worst-food-22597427.png (500x610, 162K)

Only white people can afford meat that tastes amazing without intense seasoning

Attached: thanksgivingwithwhitefamilies-mary-beth-this-a-tad-bit-too-spicy-3863355.png (500x483, 142K)

Attached: 20190916_102923.png (500x465, 381K)

Attached: 20190916_102914.png (500x616, 385K)

>dumps 20 stolen packets of Popeye's cajun sparkle seasoning on it

Attached: 1510378836164.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

Attached: 20190916_103211.png (497x497, 378K)

White people have superior taste buds. They can't even imagine the subtleties of flavor we can detect.

>white people
are they blind?

It's one of those nigger memes.
Child abuse is another nigger meme.

Attached: wew.webm (264x480, 2.69M)

Poor people have to season their food because it's half rotten.

Attached: 1552090364513.png (725x678, 366K)

wait what? niggers are proud of eating well done meat??

It's because they can't afford or allowed in restaurants.

Now show a grill from Africa.
>"This has gotta be nigger's grill, it's a rock with no food on it."

This meme unironically triggers me, it has no basis in reality whatsoever
>Whites literally conquer the world for spices and exotic food items
>Niggers a few centuries later circlejerk about whitey having bland food for god knows what reason
And I'm not even white

Attached: 1568978344289m.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

>Black people use southern cooking and claim it as theirs
>lol wypipo

Are you? That is 56% Atrocidado

I don't know if I hate niggers or greeks more now.

Attached: 1568596851386.jpg (600x617, 61K)

I'm kind of curious if black folks lack the tastebuds for umami flavor, and that's why they do not appreciate meat that is only subtly seasoned.

>Kim
>plate of panda express
kek

Isnt hannah a jewish name

We have tastebuds that pick up much more subtle flavors. Also, we conquered the world because of spices. This meme is stupid, especially when randoms in real life parrot it like it was serious

Attached: 1512477877052.jpg (852x854, 47K)

High quality meat doesn't require much, if any, seasoning.

Right soul food is better than gourmet French or Italian. Sure blacks. Fucking sure.

We enslaved your race as a side project while finding an easier/cheaper route to get spices. We didn't even put much effort into making you slaves. What's that like? To be so inferior we put more effort into seasoning food than we did enslaving you ancestors?

Attached: 1525626309939.jpg (551x400, 69K)

They're niggers....

Maybe we could buy seasoning if we weren't paying outrageous taxes, so that nogs can raise their children; then still afford to eat off our dime.

No I'm jk, even though its true we still manage to use seasonings on all out meats and meals over here

racism towards white people is fucking hilarious, because we don't really give a fuck what other races think about us.

but that is hilarious. i love a bloody steak.

>Whites literally conquer the world for spices and exotic food items
Yeah but according to niggers that didn't happen and niggers are always right.

how could one meme destroy rightoid snowflakes so much??!!

Attached: whiteppl.jpg (800x685, 88K)

How can they say this? Don't many of them pray to Colonel Sanders?

Attached: colonel-sanders.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 132K)

Its cope. All the best chefs in the world are white men

if it wasn't for imagination and hope, americas freeloaders would have been exterminated long ago. if it wasn't for white men, there wouldnt be any steak or chicken in american niggers stomachs.

>what do you think about non-whites
>i don't

Most white names are biblical. Semitic religions to tend wipe out native cultures.

Because niggers don't know about just salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.

Funny thing is, they support the corporate and processed food industries more than anyone else. They have palettes of children. They know nothing of a nice youvesti followed by a bougasta and ellinko kafe.

Maria is a common Italian and Greek name

> Atrocidado
SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH

Flag checks out

>We have tastebuds that pick up much more subtle flavors
white people have congested sinuses 90% of the year because (((allergies))), and your tongue only picks up basic tastes, the complex flavors in high-tier foods are based on scent

Niggers only experiences eating food from white people happened inside Church basements and soup kitchens.

Attached: 1568187926124-pol.jpg (954x1199, 132K)

KFC?

>Yeah but according to niggers that didn't happen
But we still own them money for it somehow

it reminds me of the memes where Blacks say they are so colorful and diverse but all I see are blacks dressed in pure black outside.

So what magical spices do niggers use to condiment their food? All I use is salt, pepper and a bit of crushed garlic.

lolol this

Attached: 1563575274904.jpg (500x375, 26K)

Before white men, niggers only ate rocks and insects....
We literally invented cuisine

I be the first to call a nog a nig... but this. Why? I gladly kill the adult here and adopt the babies...may I could make them grow up to be productive.

This just ruined my night.

Minorities act like white people didn't conquer half of the planet in search of spices.

Cope more nigger. Everything you touch is shit including your nigger food and your nigger skin.

Please tell me you're just dicking around sven, for the sake of my mental health please

go eat your chef boyardee tyler

>So what magical spices do niggers use to condiment their food
They're famous for dumping loads of lawrys seasoned salt and shit on it

as a butcher I assure you niggers eat their steaks absolutely burnt to a fucking crisp

It's just a shitty nigger meme.
White people literally conquered the whole world in pursuit of spices.

This, we don't care about subhumans' opinions, this is laughable

Attached: 1569026171208.gif (244x180, 1M)

I met a hannah she has frizzy dark jew hair and shes jewish

This is fucking disgusting. Fucking creatures like that should be hanged. What kind off fucked up do you have to be to do that to a defenseless baby? Fuck sake man, if white people die out the earth is absolutely fucked.

This. If it wasn’t for the white mans food millions of niggers would starve to death eating dirt cookies every year

Indeed

sheeeeit here some real food

Attached: 56eace5152bcd01b008b7031-1334-667.jpg (1334x667, 82K)

Go back to your shithole

Probably eat them with ketchup too disgusting.

niggers eat mayonnaise on white bread fro dinner

>And I'm not even white
>flag
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Ah, yes. Who can forget the fine cuisine of us superior blacks. Whitey just can't compare! Now, who wants a cookie?

Attached: Dirt cookies.jpg (1200x624, 218K)

Are you an invader?

Came here to post this.

Oh shutup anglo nigger.
Monkey babies getting beat is hilarious

Attached: 1567830437254.webm (224x400, 2.91M)

To be fair, if I was raising a niglet i would probably wanna whoop its ass all the time too

make a stereotype about a nigger and food and watch at how fragile they are about it.

btfo forever

Attached: 1568273080460-asp.jpg (691x486, 76K)

Wow I always thought niggers were just really prone to anger and bad at dealing with emotions, but it looks like a lot of them are just pure sadists.

I really can't understand this. I don't like kids at all and I'm by no mean neurotypical, and yet I wouldn't be able to do this. Shit man, how do you even find a sadist. I've never had anyone try any shit like this around me with to a human or animal, but I would love any excuse to slam my fist into the jaw of someone who enjoys causing pain and destruction.

I mean how do you even reconcile this kind of behavior with your sense of self? Like knowing you had done some shit like this, wouldn't you just constantly have it nagging in the back of your mind that everything about your life is a lie, and that you don't actually care about anything or anyone because your a sick fuck?

and it's always fuckin TBONZ too, no matter how many times I try to explain to them that a strip steak is basically a "boneless" t-bone NAW DAWG I NEED MY TBONZ DAWG

southern cooking is heavily influenced by African and Haitian cuisine, all dishes in every culture borrow techniques and ingredients from other cultures, there is no purity in any cuisine

i hate niggers but holy shit this makes me mad

Which one do you think has the smallest ass?

>White people don't season their food
>That's exactly why white people conquered the entire fucking world to get more spices
The absurdity of nogs man, sometimes I like to actually taste the meat im eating, not just the seasoning.
Also, the mind boggling amount of spices put on food was in the past done to hide the rotten smell and taste of it. There you have it.

Here’s a white culture that knows nothing about cuisine. Don’t even try to base your defense on Swedish meatballs. According to your people, they are derived from a Turkish recipe. All you have is rotten herring in a can.

imagine your identity being that you were from a group of people so stupid and inhuman that they were literally enslaved by better races LOL

Attached: blackcuisine.jpg (735x740, 144K)

Italians and Greeks aren’t white
Give me your best mutt memes, like I know you want to

and your tongue only picks up basic tastes, the complex flavors in high-tier foods are based on scent
>the complex flavors in high-tier foods are based on scent
Fucking tard on the internets again.

They can't understand subtlety because they only eat rotten meat with the flavor drowned out by spicy peppers. If we ate spicy food and they ate subtle food, they'd still make fun of us for needing to cover everything up with spices. If you eat actual European cuisine, their meals strike a perfect balance between rich/light, bitter/sweet, salty/savory. My personal favorite example is the Black Forest cake. No nig-nog would ever invent something as brilliant as that.

Racist nigger meme fuck black peoples

>he says in a thread of people getting buttblasted about twitter humor

We get it kid, you wanna look cool on the internet
We've all been there but give it a rest, you have school in the morning

I am never congested unless I am sick. And I have no allergies. Allergies sound degenerate

Yah I don't get it. We fucking conquered the world to get spices. Hell we fought wars over nutmeg.

White people steal everything so the only truly white food is processed sugar turds and twinkies and pre-cooked tv dinners

you people are putting the cart before the horse. niggers don't season their food because they have a weak sense of taste, they've just completely destroyed their taste buds through overseasoning.

Ok then, they can have all the pieces of leather they can eat.

That's probably why they unironically take pride in black panther, a fictional story made by Jews. It would be sad if they were not so obnoxious

you must be gnu here

I'm pretty sure the unseasoned food meme is just an american thing. Have these people never been to an authentic european restaurant?

I'm not black
You sound mad though, are you blueballed because your favorite hentai site went down for maintenance or something?