What type of terrorists will be the first to detonate a dirty bomb in a major city?

Attached: unthinkable_nuclear_attack_1.jpg (700x976, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCjr2bPAyPV7t35MvcgT3W8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=quTUTUNdZx4
youtube.com/watch?v=HfvG56U0gYA
youtube.com/watch?v=PSor4e1TGsM
youtube.com/watch?v=f01sClsPdAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ePmEZBVv41o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosively_pumped_flux_compression_generator
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2506549/Uh-oh-Radioactive-Boy-Scout-built-nuclear-reactor-Detroit-shed-sparking-evacuation-40-000-wants-invent-lightbulb-lasts-100-years.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mossad agents to blame Iran

If not Iran, whichever nation has something Western elites want.

The ones smart enought o do so

incels in the US nuclear command and control
affirmative action and ever increasing hypergamy will make this possible

Fuck I need to move soon. Gotta leave nyc. Surely it'll be first.

Jews

If you go down to the most Jew infested area in Jew York and there are suspiciously not a single Jew around, then you should gtfo and away from the city as soon as possible.

Fuck Jews.

Israel already did, twice

Meme cities are always first targets.

No shit. Get the fuck outta there

Japanese bombing South Korea because they beat up their J-pop idol.

california on themselves.

Its more likely to be a proxy of an established power or the direct act of an established power conveniently blamed on a particular terrorist group than it is to be the work of an independent terrorist organization..

Israel

It would only ever be (((them)))

Attached: zuck water.jpg (750x500, 38K)

Any, hopefully.

Glow-in-the-dark terrorists.
The material to make the bomb isn't readily available

I wish a nigga would

A really fucking based one

thats a best case scenario in that picture actually

Dirty bombs are the same as fission/fusion bombs.That image is intentionally misleading for stupid people because op is a glow nigger.

fpbp

one who wants to unleash an unholy wrath upon the world

not the same as they will be less powerful

OP...Everyone knows it will be white nationalists. We all remember the threads referencing various news articles that they were trying to acquire them.

DIRTY BOMB -> FALSE FLAG -> WHITE NATIONALISTS

Seen it here first folks...

Attached: 1505358594556.jpg (459x459, 19K)

Please don't print this if it isn't true. I can't take another let-down.

Attached: 35oxv3.png (350x737, 196K)

/thread

>a nuclear attack on an Amerifat city
Oh God yes!
American degeneracy needs to be cleansed by nuclear fire!

I think you mean aren't. You're right that they're a meme, they've done simulations on dirty bomb attacks in cities and they've determined far more people would be killed in the mass hysteria and panic of people trying to escape the city than the actual radiation would.

Based jews.
They should blow up New York.
But only do it after gets out.

You have no idea how wrong you are.

If you ever want to know where a nuclear war will start, look at Pakistan vs. India.

Attached: India-Pakistan-Nweapons-Nationalturk-30.gif (416x265, 28K)

envy

Attached: staten island conservatives.png (750x562, 541K)

>what type of terrorists will be the first to detonate a dirty bomb in a major city?
angels of God

As usual...

>Dirty bombs are the same as fission/fusion bombs

nope, a dirty bomb is a regular bomb packed with radiological matter to spread it everywhere to cause panic. its not capable or intended to be fissile.

fusion weapons are almost certainly out of reach of non state actors.

Maybe it will be an EMP bomb instead, considering the massive damage that would have to the infrastructure on modern cities.

Don't worry, Zuckerberg and co will take good care of your personal information once it goes public and gets sold to third party business interests...

youtube.com/channel/UCjr2bPAyPV7t35MvcgT3W8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=quTUTUNdZx4
youtube.com/watch?v=HfvG56U0gYA
youtube.com/watch?v=PSor4e1TGsM
youtube.com/watch?v=f01sClsPdAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ePmEZBVv41o

Attached: 1563725916415.jpg (890x2375, 1.03M)

Maybe it will be like this...

Attached: 1563294142778.png (1062x958, 584K)

Attached: 53ad715fe4dd9d6cef1955c2b7a2a054082af3505ef839cd44092884dff9a25e.jpg (440x720, 177K)

What about EMP bombs? I have heard speculations on terrorists that might get their hands on such devices.

This, in cooperation with JSOC

Attached: 1568934839956.jpg (336x450, 162K)

This is exactly how 9/11 went down the jews GTFO before planes not 1 jew died

I like the way glowniggers are said on this picture.

Attached: tumblr_p8j6e5SZsz1wxy4xzo1_400.jpg (400x400, 59K)

Jews.

Attached: 1563338380451.png (924x1042, 578K)

LA is too sprawled out. I doubt it'd be a target.
(at least I hope not because i live in this shithole)

You certainly are right on them having degenerate culture...

Attached: 1563032192942.jpg (480x624, 122K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosively_pumped_flux_compression_generator

Shade tree capable EMP

Yeah it'll happen.

I geniuenly believe you can remake fatman and little boy but to be the size of a beachball and just hide it literally anywhere in a city and blow it up.

The funnier part is that anyone with general knowledge can make a nuclear weapon. The USA did an experiment about the readyness of how long it'll take remote scientists to make a nuclear device. The designs they came up with looked similar to fatman and little boy's design.

Such an event will quickly eliminate degeneracy across the West.

Look what Ameritards did when their own President attacked them on 9/11. Just imagine what they will support after they're nuked by their best ally.

Fun fact if a nuke went off at every Walmart simultaneously 80% would perish

Israel

Then they'll blame Iran Syria or Isis

>Jews will blow up Jew York City

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2506549/Uh-oh-Radioactive-Boy-Scout-built-nuclear-reactor-Detroit-shed-sparking-evacuation-40-000-wants-invent-lightbulb-lasts-100-years.html

Then surely Iran would already be nuclear capable already in that case?

Those are actually more scary than dirty bombs considering that a well placed or really strong EMP bomb could shut down whole cities...

they probably are which is why nothings happened and is also why they're being ballsy and attacking ships.

every single tome

Fpbp

>Just imagine what they will support after they're nuked by their best ally.
They will fight yet another war for Israels sake, unless it's WW3 which would probably destroy the West completely. But considering the shit that they are pushing nowadays I would not be too depressed if the west gets destroyed, unless the tide turns and people actually did something to stop it.

Attached: 1566575921231.jpg (952x1024, 182K)

Attacking ships sounds familiar...

Attached: McCainFather.jpg (496x411, 67K)

Sounds like the usual tactic...

Israel will nuke some buildings in a big city like NYC and blame it on the Arabs. “They already did that,” you say? Well, they’ll do it again and again and again until we figure out Jews are evil and racism is morally the best path forward.

Attached: 5C7D62CF-CE13-4491-94F5-68E7F213A2EA.jpg (1024x1024, 345K)

Not terrorists, greatest Ally. No other enemy comes close to doing the damage (((they))) do. This seems so obvious, I don't know why we need a thread to discuss it.

Attached: 1547403431564.jpg (600x443, 186K)

>(((experts)))
quick, bomb bomb bomb
bomb bomb iran

Well the CIA of course. Which US city they'll do it in, is anyone's guess.

it'll be the irish. it's always the irish.

Attached: (((irish))).png (540x737, 311K)

user I uh.. have some bad news. LA for sure is a target of at least 10 icbms worth of multiple re entry nuks (apx 7+ per icmb).
You know it, SF knows it, NY knows it etc etc..
Once the decision goes from nuking military assets to civilian people the fire rises.

Close. It'll happen in a major (but not too major) US city like St. Louis, MO, Portland OR, Minneapolis, MN or similar cities that are having Jow Forums type issues. Blame will be placed on alt-right/neonazis/white nationalists. so the CIA gets rid of the problems of those cities and gets America's normies to support the ensuing crackdown on patriot minded shitposters.

A dirty bomb is just a bit of uranium or plutonium blown up with tnt you dumbass. a good rain afterwards will nullify any danger

Q,is that U?

3 desert people
walk right into jerusalem and tel aviv..
each with a donkey carrying the payload.
nobody actually notices them.

Islam is right about holy fire

That pic always makes me angry. The fact we subject infant boys to being strapped down and having their dick cut is heinous.

If it is in the U.S., they will probably glow in the dark, yet be hard to spot.

Attached: Skippy's revenge.png (1300x1733, 2.04M)

Dirty bombs are overrated and not that scary. Obtaining actual highly radioactive material in large quantities would probably mean somehow getting fission products which are guarded in mountain fortresses. Medical isotopes are only accessible in small quantities. Then on top of that you need high quality explosives and not some crappy gunpowder and steel pipe meme. I think its more likely that a mass vechile ramming attack will occur somewhere.

They call that image a small nuclear device?

Cultists

Th...that's not accurate. We'll never be nuked by a military, it'll be a "lone wolf"

Attached: pepe sweating.jpg (500x473, 55K)

Dirty bomb is a funny way to spell niggers.

Israel is number 1

there's already been dozens of US cities destroyed by those "dirty bombs"

Attached: 1511150992536.jpg (680x510, 95K)

they have degenerate (((culture))). gahd that pic made be furious. no human would allow his child suffer THAT. when nuclear waste comes to Murrica it will be well deserved

Gamers when they rise up

China

you could theoretically create an automated detector by scanning Twitter, tracking post location statistics and noting any low density outliers

Doesn't really matter, what matters is who they will blame

Attached: 1563443365346.jpg (481x462, 38K)

Nah they won't waste a nuke for something like that. They'll only whip out the bomb for when they want to start something exceptionally horrific, like World War III.

Retard, jews alreday did this in New York on 911

Attached: Nukes did 911 - WTC7.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

North Korean agents are going to be blamed so the US can put bases right beside China.

>some experts say
yawn