One of those "sealed indictments" was finally unsealed

And it was against a white nationalist, bwahahaha! Keep trusting that plan, Trumptards:

>Federal Prosecutors announced an indictment today against one Daniel McMahon of Brandon, Florida. They claim he is the man behind a notorious social media personality known as Jack Corbin, and that Jack Corbin made unlawful threats against one Don Gathers, of Charlottesville, Virginia.

>The Huffington Post reports that Gathers is the co-founder of the Charlottesville, Virginia, chapter of Black Lives Matter, a terrorist organization responsible for the deaths of no less than five police officers. He also chaired Charlottesville’s Blue Ribbon Commission on Race, Memorials and Public Spaces, which had recommended renaming parks that included statues of Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson and Robert E. Lee, in an effort to destroy the history and culture of the United States...

>A federal grand jury in the Western District of Virginia returned a sealed indictment on September 11, 2019 charging McMahon with four counts: willful interference with a candidate for elective office, bias-motivated interference with a candidate for elective office, threats to injure in interstate commerce, and cyberstalking. The indictment was unsealed today following McMahon’s arrest.

>Gathers had planned to formally announce his candidacy for Charlottesville city council on Jan. 8, 2019. On Jan. 7, Gathers instead announced he would not seek office, citing health problems.

>The indictment alleges that Gathers was lying to his would be constituents, and that he actually declined to run because a single social media account said nasty things about him online.

christophercantwell.com/2019/09/19/what-if-jack-corbin-worked-had-with-law-enforcement/

/ptg/fags will defend this. Pic related is an image of the "victim" in this case attacking people with a weapon.

Attached: GathersClub-800x445[1].jpg (800x445, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2019/09/18/jack-corbin-has-been-arrested-by-trumps-justice-department/
twitter.com/arnelsmom/status/1174651648951627776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Trump and the MIGA stance he takes. Iran didn't do shit.

The truth

Attached: 1568937257675.jpg (616x683, 193K)

Notice how few replies these threads get. Trump fans know that they can't defend any of this, so they try to ignore it.

You lost the election. Try and cope snowflake

>he actually declined to run because a single social media account said nasty things about him online.

breddy feggin weak

who teh hell is dan gathers or Juim Corbins

Are you actually DEFENDING Trump's DOJ in this case? Yes or no.

Stop the meme. There aren't any trump supporters left on Jow Forums

wasnt don gathers the black guy who was beating people with a big stick?

Apparently, he was a prominent right-wing activist who identified and "doxxed" antifa members. Until Trump shut him down:

>Jack Corbin Has Been Arrested By Trump’s Justice Department

>Exhibit A of why Donald Trump deserves to lose the 2020 election has struck again. From the DOJ:

>"Charlottesville, VIRGINIA – United States Attorney Thomas T. Cullen and Assistant Attorney General Eric Dreiband of the Justice Department’s Civil Right Division announced today the arrest of a Florida man on federal charges that in January 2019 he made racially-motivated threats against a prospective candidate that interfered with a local election for City Council in Charlottesville, Virginia".

>"A federal grand jury in the Western District of Virginia returned a sealed indictment.pdf on September 11, 2019 charging Daniel McMahon, 31, of Brandon, Fla., with four counts: willful interference with a candidate for elective office, bias-motivated interference with a candidate for elective office, threats to injure in interstate commerce, and cyberstalking. The indictment was unsealed today following McMahon’s arrest."...

>The Washington Post ran a big puff piece on Thomas Cullen last month called “The Trump Appointee Who Is Putting White Supremacists In Jail.” Thomas Cullen is the US Attorney who indicted the Rise Above Movement for defending themselves from an Antifa mob in Charlottesville.

>For those who are unfamiliar with Daniel McMahon aka “Jack Corbin,” he is well known as one of Antifa’s biggest enemies online. He has a reputation for doxing and unmasking them in retaliation for their doxing and unmasking of people on the Right. Just as was the case with the Rise Above Movement, Thomas Cullen is selectively prosecuting White Nationalists.

occidentaldissent.com/2019/09/18/jack-corbin-has-been-arrested-by-trumps-justice-department/

Attached: 1568843254623[1].jpg (1200x965, 120K)

He's making an objective statement about reality, faggot. Never Trumpers are fucking gay and that will never change.

Yes. And now, Trump is throwing people in federal prison for being mean to him online. That's not an exaggeration or a misrepresentation; that is what is actually happening. I would genuinely like /ptg/ to explain this.

Are you actually DEFENDING Trump's DOJ in this case? Yes or no. No question-dodging here. Answer the question, or fuck off. It's a simple and direct question, not a 'trick' question.

There aren't any white nationalists. It's an imaginary term like "assault weapon".

oh crap I think I remember him back when cville was hot off the presses. he found some good stuff. exposed a lot of those antifa operatives. if im thinking of the right guy

>ITS 11D BACKGAMMON OK!

why can't you answer the question?
its not that complicated.

>Apparently, he was a prominent right-wing activist who identified and "doxxed" antifa members. Until Trump shut him down:
according to migapedes Trump's DOJ protecting antifa is ok.

based

>four counts: willful interference with a candidate for elective office, bias-motivated interference with a candidate for elective office, threats to injure in interstate commerce, and cyberstalking.
HAHAHA LOOK AT THOSE CHARGES
THE GUY WITH THE BIKE LOCK ALMOST KILLED A GUY AND WALKED
HAHAHAHAHAH TRUST THE PLAN

check out this article from 2018. these clowns were so man that their leftist trash friends got exposed.
>As many of our readers are probably aware, in the aftermath of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, VA in August, there was a huge push among Neo-Nazis, especially those associated with aightchan’s nazi-infested “Pol” board, to dox and harass Anti-Fascists who participated in protesting the rally.
>One nazi in particular, going by the alias Jack “Pale Horse” Corbin, was especially prolific in doxxing Anti-Racists and Anti-Fascists. Eager to unmask Pale Horse, Anti-Fascists within the TORCH network, as well as independent Antifa, rushed their research and made a critical error by falsely identifying Corbin as Jake Loubriel of Dania Beach, FL.

no one seemed to mind when the tiki torchers were getting doxxed left and right. that was all fun and games

they're leftists, im not even trolling
check out this thread:
they are just braindead freaks virtue signalling to each other, that thread describes the psychology behind it

>interference
what is this a fucking sportsball game

we have freedom of speech here...until the feds start their bullshit

kill them all

Dude lol at you.. get a life fag

>transdimensional chinese checkers

>astral plane chutes and ladders

>I'm here for aggravated sexual assault, you?>"bias-motivated interference with a candidate for elective office"
>you my bitch now

all we want is that you engage with reality

it is indeed illegal to make death threats against politicians on the internet, nobody is disagreeing with that

>Notice how few replies these threads get. Trump fans know that they can't defend any of this, so they try to ignore it.

Whew salty and triggered af

do you often have faggot fantasies?

get fucking skinned you niggerpede piece of shit

Trump honestly has no idea what he wants or how to use his power to get it. The Jews in his adminstration are running circles around him. It's really disappointing.

I wonder how many chabad jews he has whispering in his ear everyday.

stop coping and engage with reality

Q said "Trust the plan" not "Make threats on people you dig up."

funny how no antifa is going to jail for that despite doing it every day

Why is "sealed indictments" in quote marks here? This was in fact a sealed indictment. And what's the point of this thread, to just stir up tribal dismay against Trump?
>oh noooes they got one of MY guys! Fuck drumpf!
Of course it's transparently political, but he did in fact commit crimes. The DOJ indicts and tries people for crimes when they commit them. If he hadn't committed crimes, they wouldn't have arrested him. Their reasoning was corrupt, but to point the finger at Blampf is just total incompetence or dishonesty. This would be a daily occurrence with any Democrat in office, and even most pre-Trump Republicans. Instead, it's actual news when it happens.
>haha still trusting muh plan?
If the vast record-setting pile of sealed indictments are all for "my team" and "my team" committed crimes, then I don't know what to say. Sucks, but if you don't commit crimes you don't get indicted. If you can't be an activist legally, simply permanently relocate outside of U.S. jurisdiction and commit crimes where you won't be extradited.

Fuck any boomer retard who supports Trump.

Attached: 2de1b37dba85560a48ea156818a53ee0690696eae1798ed9c2a10e193bd2d53b.jpg.png (1368x1952, 695K)

Bruh, stop living in the past

If you aren’t trying to sabotage the trump campaign in every way possible you’re not paying attention

Kill yourself boomer scum

Trump is literally not gonna lose votes over this. He could literally shoot someone in broad daylight and not lose votes. Why do you faggots think by astroturfing Jow Forums you're gonna change the consensus and you're not going to change anyones minds.

Yes or no? Get off your meds retard, they're making you think everything is black and white in your stupid little head. You sound like a full blown delusional heavily medicated basket case.

He spread a video of the candidate attacking people at Charlottesville. The candidate dropped out. This got classified as cyber stalking. MAGAtards will still defend this though.

Wtf

>Of course it's transparently political, but he did in fact commit crimes. The DOJ indicts and tries people for crimes when they commit them. If he hadn't committed crimes, they wouldn't have arrested him.
you celebrate this being done to only one side.
good job retard.

>all germans are jews!
>one theoretically partially jewish ancestor three ancestors back is predictive

Attached: 20190920_211952.png (413x137, 54K)

>he still thinks this is about Trump
>he still thinks this is about the election
go rewatch the "le epic triggering video" on youtube for the 100th time

Oh I'm perfectly aware that Trump could shoot someone in your family and you'd still defend him. I'm still going to rub your nose in your own shit just like I would a misbehaving animal though.
Video link
twitter.com/arnelsmom/status/1174651648951627776
Now mind you that this nog hitting people with a bat didn't get arrested but the guy that originally released the video showing him doing so did.

they think everything is cyber stalking, but then they all go and doxx tiki torchers and claim its all cool. Most of the time they doxx the wrong person, but still all cool.

>Don Gathers
Cotton.

Attached: 1531308439543.gif (300x300, 1.07M)

Most of us voted for trump you fucking reddit simp

I celebrate nothing. Go back to remedial English Pedro.
>antifag rapes white woman
>white nationalist bogeyman does same
>feds arrest bogeyman and let antifag walk
>I observe that bogeyman could have just not raped
>omg you fucking BOOMER celebrating this political witch hunt against
>our
>brave heroes!1!1!!!

>Sucks, but if you don't commit crimes you don't get indicted. If you can't be an activist legally, simply permanently relocate outside of U.S
WITHOUT USING GOOGLE DESCRIBE WHAT THE FOLLOWING CHARGES ENTAIL:
>willful interference with a candidate for elective office,
>bias-motivated interference with a candidate for elective office,
go ahead, don't cheat, explain the actions that could get you charged with either of this, explain why nobody else is.
you plan trusting boomer faggot

answer this you plan trusting boomer faggot

What’re you talking about?

>The DOJ indicts and tries people for crimes when they commit them.

Oh, like all those antifa members indicted by Trump's DOJ after Charlottesville and other leftist riots?

Attached: Fat frog.png (800x600, 70K)

>just trust the plan harder you guys
>if you get attacked make sure to not fight back
>you wouldn't want to be charged with conspiracy to riot by Trump's DoJ like those other guys
>just make sure to open your buttcheeks for maximum antifa enjoyment with full Trump support
coward

>
his name really is drumpft?

Attached: 1563654385060.png (592x517, 355K)

>WITHOUT USING GOOGLE GIVE ME AN IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS OF SOME RANDOM LAW RELEVANT TO A CASE YOU'VE NEVER STUDIED!!!!!
Here in the first world, there's more laws than just
>steal as much shit as you can and if you get caught give the cops a cut

>no answer
this is why we are taking over your country, and your president is helping you while smashing you down with every law in the book, even laws that haven't been used in 60 years.

your argument rests on
>be an activist but don't break the law
well you fucking retard that is impossible when the DoJ is using archaic laws that haven't been applied for 50 years or more, and only using them on your side.

STOP
COPING

Show me where I said "always". I am well aware of how lawless antifags are. That does not mean that us committing crimes is legal. There's a very simple solution to this corruption: just don't commit crimes. Easy. Or if you do, understand what some of the risks are. This guy knew he was up against a hostile foreign occupation government, and he chose to commit crimes anyway. It's his responsibility, not Drumpf's

Unlawfully threatening to go across state lines to commit crimes is not archaic at all. Of course in your third world badland, the only law on threatening to travel to commit unlawful aggression is
>just dont get caught lol

They are engaging in lawfare in a completely intellectually dishonest way. They are utterly ignoring the fact that the person being exposed was violently attacking people and instead going after someone for exposing him attacking people. Anyone actually defending this is such aboot licker that they should feel absolutely ashamed of themselves. If they pass a law saying, "Lay down and die" will you follow it as well?

Being an pro-white activist will be breaking the law soon. Haven't you seen the news?
>DHS recognised white nationalism as a major terror threat

>anarcho tyranny is fine goy, just don't break the law :/\)

Nobody cares about some faggot from Argentina's opinion about an American president. You're literally not from here, what the fuck would you know about anything that's going on?

Does it frustrate you? :^)

How does it feel knowing an Argentinian knows more than you about your own country's politics?
Shit, there's a good chance he's whiter than you.

The DA bringing this trial to court has even complained to media that new laws need to be passed because he couldn't arrest most white nationalists over their actual actions. This is a trial balloon that he's floating to see just how much bullshit he can get by with. This is also someone that Trump is considering putting in as a judge so people can't just handwave it as him being rogue, Trump approves of his actions.

The charges have nothing to do with his exposure of antifags. He's being charged with threatening somebody unlawfully across state lines, a very serious charge. He probably got a big head and got baited by some antifag into making unlawful threats. Of course it's dishonest lawfare, and if you were being honest yourself you'd realize I've already said this numerous times. Antifa commit far more egregious crimes on a constant basis and get nothing. That does not make crime legal. And you must be a truly sub-nigger mutt ape if you honestly equivocate
>don't threaten somebody with the use of our roads to commit violence
and
>die
There is more to life than violent threats, Agent Smith.

checked

1 indictment vs. 75,000
All of a sudden Trump supporters are supposed to have egg in their face. Right.

>The charges have nothing to do with his exposure of antifags.
Wrong. Stop posting since you apparently know absolutely nothing about the actual facts of the case. He made no threats of physical harm at all.

>that new laws need to be passed because he couldn't arrest most white nationalists over their actual actions
aka
>they weren't committing crimes so we couldn't arrest them, make what they're doing a crime
I think they're going to get away with it all. Trump's supporters don't seem to care and Trump certainly doesn't. The accused may take a plea deal after 6 months in solitary confinement or the charges may not stick when it finally reaches the kangaroo court but the damage is already done and no one cares.

Hey faggot.
If the charges are as bogus as you claim, then they’ll beat them.
Stop being a whiny cunt, it’s unseemly.

You’re uninformed. Trump would celebrate niggers raping your family

Trump is going to lock up all pro white activists so we can get criminal training in prison and then during the middle of his third term he's going to release everyone. That's when we, Jow Forums, hardened from prison angry anus rape, take control of the country and start the fourth reich.

Trust the plan.
Q

Attached: 48D1AE4B-7366-41E6-8AC2-5E3265F11A71.jpg (536x516, 113K)

Trump has been worse than o nigger holy fuck

Okay this is epic

That's correct. Keep trusting the plan. Anonymous and Julian Assange are about to come back into the picture.

Q

>I am well aware of how lawless antifags are.
>That does not mean that us committing crimes is legal.

Those are directly contradictory statements. The problem is that this is happening while Trump controls the Department of Justice. He was supposed to do the OPPOSITE of this.

Now he's sending U.S. forces to Saudi Arabia, probably in the hopes that some shit the Houthis launch will land on some American, then war with Iran.

>if all the white people get outbred and go to prison don't be such a sore loser, goy

Trust the plan

Attached: AEB47343-5986-4DCD-9F05-564D7510AF3E.jpg (750x865, 411K)

>then they’ll beat them
After months of jail after getting bail revoked like all the others and tens of thousands of dollars in lawyer fees, sure, maybe. Even then it's not a sure thing since the court system is so corrupt.

>if you get attacked make sure to not fight back
Why are you so fucking hysterical?
The guy indicted didn’t do anything right?
Which means he’s not fighting back either, so shouldn’t you be mocking him for “ trusting the plan” instead of crying about it here?

I’ll take your advice to “ fight back” seriously, when I actually see one of you worthy wignat neetsocs actually fucking do something. Until then fuck off and stop spamming “trust the plan” as if you’re somehow better than the Qtards you shared 8fag with.

I hope they throw your retarded ass in a hole for six months of solitary over trumped up bullshit next.
I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that even people in my country who claim to be nationalists are actually a bunch of faggots that will turn a blind eye to the people actually putting themselves on the line for us while still cheering the people doing so. Trying to figure out what country has people actually willing to stick together to resist annihilation.

They won't care until it's too late & they're being harassed by the doj.
>reading from fbi crime statistics
>we have the lowest black incel rate, ever, just this thousands of blacks have had sex
>and with white women! Im MLKing of the jews!

>just don't commit crimes
or just don’t get and if you do take your time like a man

Just off yourself

This board is low IQ
obviously this is 4d chess

Trump is jailing these white nationalists to show public opinion democrats are the real raycists. Doesn't matter if he jails 90% of white nationalists, is just for optics

Trust the Plan
Q

Attached: 1561829526407.gif (618x894, 21K)

Is there a cock on this planet you haven't received yet?

Including Stephen miller, who is the most based person in his cabinet.

fucking lol

>white nationalist,
No no you mean domestic terrorist.

How easy it is to come up with fantasies that satisfy the boomer mind.

This is how the boomer mind works (from watching 6 decades of movies/tv):
1. Good guys always win!
2. We must identify the good guys!
3. I see 2 groups, Rs, and Ds.
4. Rs are slightly better than Ds.
5. Since Rs appear slightly better than Ds, Rs are the good guys!
6. Since Rs are the good guys, they must just be PRETENDING to fail, and soon we'll get everything we want!