We're becoming a bunch of pussies

We're becoming a bunch of pussies.

Attached: 1566424570159.jpg (442x417, 127K)

We need to kill niggers user

>becoming

Attached: 1552530503228.gif (500x275, 988K)

>Tread on me, Wal*Mart daddy!

>Decisions good for people
>good for business
Imagine a huge megagloboration giving a shit.
I wonder if Walmart has a chain of gun stores in its portfolio

Becoming?

fucking based and redpilled

virtue signaling. she's probably been shopping at walmart this whole time just has to say something in an effort to get more companies and people to their side.
>oh you're doing all these political correct things? well i may shop at your place now.

>its nice when retailers make decisions good for people

LAND OF THE FREE AND HOME OF THE BRAAAAAAVE

Attached: eheheh.jpg (251x242, 15K)

imagine bein excited about a retailer carryin less product

Why do people hate vapes so much? And what does she mean by discontinuing grocery shoppers?

Which ammo has Walmart discontinued the sale of? They never did have great proces on bull ammo. But they werent bad for a box or two for an afternoon plinking.

They still have tons of niggers and spics - which is the real reason you stopped shopping there Allison.

You dumb virtue signaling cuntlord

>Walmart stops selling items that don't sell
>spin is as anything other than an strictly business move
>retards eat it up
I hate this fucking world.

We're back in the 1910s/20s, it's the new Progressive Era. Ignore the nanny state and get rich quick with stock schemes as quickly as possible, it's all coming to an end soon just like last time.

CHINESE SHIT! GET YER CHEAP COMMIE CHINESE SHIT!

Attached: 1551166642219.jpg (1009x918, 155K)

Walmart not selling bullets and vape products has some kind of effect on you user?

Imagine supporting Walmart.
Imagine forgetting all the rightful shitting on subjects like the Koch Brothers just because Trump was elected.

Walmart is evil.

This

free market bitch

>please make my decisions for me, I'm a failure of an adult and need someone to parent me

>Walmart, who is still using what is effectively slave labor to keep their prices low, making me want to shop there by not selling products I dislike and wouldn't have bought anyway.

Women!

Attached: 1354913839389.png (453x604, 394K)