Quick Reminder

Being racist is being insecure. Deep down you have some insecurity about yourself and have the need to be hateful and angry about it.

True alphas don't concern themselves with being racist. They keep their head up and continue life without fear and anger. They can walk down the street and do normal daily activities without being upset about seeing POC.

If pic related upsets you, or makes you bothered, then you need to immediately stop browsing this board and find a different activity.

Attached: 1568858248490.png (496x506, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK YOU!

Attached: B43A3A0A-41F5-4729-BAC0-25A6A53FE6F8.gif (494x419, 313K)

Pay debt

that gentleman looks British to me

Attached: Siegbro.png (578x435, 316K)

That girl doesn't even look white, just dyed hair. I'm guessing that nigger has money

Wheres the divorce photo tho

as long as they stick to their gender roles interracial marriage is fine

Thanks for the tip, nigger

Fucking leaf

Fuck off, nogs don't last long outside of Londonistan and Kikechester here, the nog fears the anglo working class , even white people get shit tested by chavs, niggers have it worse.

Kek

fuck off nigger loving traitor faggot

Googled it and he's Golden Tate (NFL player).

Except there's an 80% chance the nigglets resulting from that union will end up on welfare and that bitch will have her hand in my pocket. How is it alpha to let dumb bitches force me to cuck out my own kids?

Daily reminder to incels here that black men are taking your white women more every day. and they know how to fuck right.

Smoke crack

White women don't fuck shitskins cope harder incel.

>true alphas
jesuit filth who ascribe to 'tabula rasa' ideology need to be fucking flayed

sage.

Hatered of niggers isn't a hatred born of ignorance, fear, or anger. People hate niggers because they are completely useless members of society. Enabling their niggerdy via "tolerance" only serves to accelerate our civilization's decent into a 3rd world state.

Attached: 1494875150298.jpg (520x390, 138K)

Black people are monkey litterally
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

Agree 100%

Fucking based. Alphas concern themselves with their own individual world. They focus on becoming the best they can possible be and rise up on the dominance hierarchy. Tribalism is literal cope for loser betas that can’t succeed due to being unmotivated victim complex idiots. Always blaming others for their problems. Like feminists, like communist leftists, the loser natsoc incels are exactly like these tribes. Coping with their own shortcomings by blaming others.

White girls love me in university

Shes an 85IQ gold digger, nothing of value was lost there

Dominance hierarchy IS tribalism, numbnuts

All races should stick to their own so we can continue having true diversity instead of co-mingling into one muttmix.
>golden taint

Yeah, because there’s a lot of white women in college in Zimbabwe

BASED

Attached: 1549078540316.jpg (899x767, 119K)

Projection, the thread.

Based Siegposter

Attached: sieg.jpg (801x1200, 90K)

He fucked Russell Wilson’s first wife and that’s why they divorced

There's a such thing as being a moralist. White women having sex with nonwhites is immoral and wrong. This is an obvious fact, and if you have a conscience you are probably aware of this. That feeling is from the same source that tells you rape is wrong, and gunning down children for no reason is wrong. Everybody knows it, they've just been conditioned and tricked into ignoring it.

There is no racism, you've been jewed

Attached: kikesloveniggercock.jpg (960x544, 133K)