Lets get a white nationalist thread going

are any of you anons,white nationalists

Attached: whiteprr.png (600x600, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: NotMyComrade.png (800x600, 189K)

Attached: NoBourgeoisiePerversions.png (564x527, 547K)

You're a narc

I love when anons go on mass shootings
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

STFU FED

STFU fed

t. white cocksucker

i spit on your goddamn movement. Why should i beg to be part of a group that says im a muslim rapebaby? Fuck you.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Words Words Words
So many words.

user is more then just "labels". Nowadays, merely believing in stopping immigration and voicing your concern is enough to get you "labeled" a white nationalist.

OP is a white nationalist! Get him...

Sorry OP no hard feelings...You tried. Thread topic is up for grabs.

Attached: fbiopenup.jpg (400x286, 21K)

nice

1488 White Nationalist Here

I was kicked out of stormfront because I said that NIGGERS are worse than jooos.

Enemies:

NIGGERS
Sand Niggers
Joooos

Apparently having joooos 3rd on the list disqualifies me as a WN.

Stormfags are retards

Attached: 1488-1.jpg (640x409, 61K)

good job on getting expelled from stormfront. how was it there?

OP...So from this thread we conclude that there are no white nationalists? ok then...Please call of the villianization of all whites based upon the misdeads of a non-existent group. Your awesome OP, thanks for fighting the good fight. Hope your life ends up meaning something instead of ultimately being a parasite on "Humanity" and the common good...

Isn’t SF a Jew run shill. Controlled opposition.

Attached: F6F80C67-C354-42B2-9C7C-53E19FEFC980.jpg (404x538, 24K)

I'm not. Fellow white men increasingly don't really have much to offer me in the way of networking opportunities let alone interesting conversation and I've always been into women of color. Current gf is black.

Nationalists will call me all sorts of faggoty words like racemixer, and I don't racemix out of a cope, so it's definitely not going to stop any time soon and I'm definitely not gonna be friends with any of you any time soon.

Attached: hope.jpg (500x409, 30K)

Hey guys. White nationalist here just getting into the movement. Can anybody set me up with a group near me? Just send me some contact lists or something like that Haha so we can start discussing how to take this thing into real life! Anyway email me at [email protected]

>good job on getting expelled from stormfront. how was it there?

Back in 2003 there were many very intelligent people....now it's retards, fbi agents acting as WN and muslims....

I've decided to be a White Nationalist and keep my feelings to myself until I can trust you as another White Nationalist.

Stormfront is FBI and retards now.

Attached: olka.jpg (641x1024, 170K)

God nationalist. all will bow before Zeus.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

That’s cool. Erryone knows low iq people like you have been watching too many after school specials bout poor dindu who always gets picked on by wight pipo. And you develop hatred for your self. Your skin. Your race.

Why they spam anti whitey stories all day. Hide nog mobs attacking whitey at Iowa state fair yelling; beat whitey night. Shit out more movies where white dude always yells some dumb racist shit. While nagger is the noble smart hero. Lol. You’re the lowest common denominator. On par with white bitches who wanna date naggers and make rapefugees welcome posters.
You go first in Minecraft.

Attached: AB52287E-3C5C-4FB5-AE68-EAB62D6E9A28.jpg (775x828, 98K)

did you make these yourself?

HELL YA FUCK NIGGERS BROTHER
(mark are we doing this right? I don't think the nationalist can see messages like this)

(Oh shit mark, I choose the wrong nationalist avatar, how do I delete messages?)

Congrats tho. Nog whamen are literally the lowest on attraction scale. We had a white turd like you on deployment. He was a retarded wigger who was fucking Kenyan whores. Long story short he got hiv. Lol
STD rates in nogs are like their murder rate. 13/50 that’s just funny

Attached: DD9352C1-90D5-4BC1-920D-18E61CBE99ED.jpg (1024x806, 123K)

LLLMMMFFFAAAOOO

BRO YOURE A FOOL!

>types some cringey reply to me
>I don't read the reply
>bothers to write another reply to me 10 minutes later before I've even responded
Someday you'll get ebonypilled and get your life together user.

Attached: 1345802011900.jpg (611x929, 249K)

They were right to kick you out. Either you're retarded or a kike. Jews are the #1 threat and once they're out of the way we can solve all of our other problems.

F B I
B
I

>THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FOIA TO DOX Jow Forums USERS GUYS, I SWEAR LOL SO HOW BOUT THEM N1663*S

Attached: adl.jpg (790x477, 27K)

>They were right to kick you out. Either you're retarded or a kike. Jews are the #1 threat and once they're out of the way we can solve all of our other problems.

Why can't jooos be 3rd behind the Niggers and the Muslim Sandniggers?

This is why I hate stormfags.....1,2 and 3 should be interchangable....but not for a stormfag...it has to be joooos #1 or you are a kike.

1. Niggers
2. SandNiggers
3. Joooos
4. Stormfag

Top 4 enemy list.

Attached: cronulla.jpg (2500x1482, 1.24M)

Fuck off cnn

Attached: 1541462015769.jpg (843x960, 126K)

Who hurt you? :,(

How did you just debunk yourself