Does Trump really have a chance to win in 2020? The polls have Biden up 20-40 points in every swing state

Does Trump really have a chance to win in 2020? The polls have Biden up 20-40 points in every swing state.

Attached: 2020 election.png (1050x670, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell us about those polls showing Hillary winning in a landslide

Well I'll be voting for him. I just find him hilarious.

Biden won't even win the primaries.

I'm no expert but I got the feeling Pocahontas is getting the nomination

>polls

Yes he could win. Biden doesn't have a chance. I would not vote rather than vote Biden. Let the idiotic redneck farmers and truckers suffer 4 more years of trump. Let their sons die in Saudi Arabia.

Attached: 2016-predictions.png (1914x1510, 743K)

>muh polls!
Polls always favor the lesser-known or less talked about, which means incumbents initially look worse during their opponents' primaries. Everybody thought BOINIE could beat Trump in 2016 based on head-to-head polling during the primaries but nobody seemed to take into account that as the general wore down more cracks would form in his own public perception. The constant press attention received by Trump is only a disadvantage while he has 10 opponents instead of 1

Pic related is the absolute best case scenario for Trump, and he most likely loses at least NH, ME, and MN

Attached: Prediction2020.png (1050x670, 125K)

Biden has no chance in Ohio. It's as red a state you will find in the Midwest.

After the Access Hollywood tape didn't make a dent in Trump's poll numbers I knew he was going to win. Also
>Clinton
>Progressive
These people were and are fucking delusional

Attached: smum5wn8mtrz.jpg (960x600, 124K)

>The polls have Biden up 20-40 points in every swing state.
if he was up 2-4 i might consider it believable. but 20-40 is "im gonna show up to storm area 52" tier bs

Even as a Californian I find that terribly hard to believe at this point noone really gives a shit about the debates and the people who ARE following politics are berniebots.

Quit trying to re-live 2016. You didn't witness any dems breaking down. You sat around drinking a budweiser with cheeto dust between your man tits trying to find some joy that is lacking in your life during to being incapable of forming meaninful relationships. You've been living a lie that is more corrupted by false memories every time you brng it up. We're talking about 2020.

Yet republicans won the governors races In Iowa,Ohio,Georgia,Arizona and Florida during a blue wave election
What are you even doing op?

nevada is deep blue now user

Are you kidding? The Dem breakdowns on election night are very well documented. And it all happened live.

He will win a 2nd term. Most presidents get a 2nd term. The blue tide will come again thereafter.

>You didn't witness any dems breaking down
Where the fuck were you on nov 9th 2016?

Attached: EE69774C-3DF0-424F-BE50-A5CC972D5C35.png (500x500, 41K)

Trump's base is not as energized as it was in 2016, so it will definitely be a harder battle

the polls in 2016 had Hillary winning....who won?.. and who is the current and future President?.. DJT will win in a LANDSLIDE in 2020...

Trumps base come out for trump not real bothered with local stuff. He won more senate seats mid term that's the barometer for president

That's doesnt matter. He has a 5 point advantage on the sole basis of being an incumbent

the base is even MORE energized for 2020.. DJT by a landslide victory in 2020...

>The polls have Biden up 20-40 points in every swing state.

You mean the same polls that had Hitlery up 20 points in every poll?

Those FAKE Polls?

OP is either a downsy retard or a stupid NIGGER.

Attached: trump wins.jpg (584x450, 87K)

Another controlled slide thread.
>be hasbara kike
>make it appear as if Biden is the only one capable of defeating Trump
>thinks Trump will secure the rust belt like he in 2016 after not delivering these people
you're obvious as fuck, nice try though..

Where are these pills OP? Most can be easily debunked when you look at the wild Dem oversampling. Even in 2016, the pollsters kept the same fairly close (with Dems/Independents sampled pretty similarly). The recent polls sample Dems 20 percent higher than GOP and 10 percent higher than Independents. Never believe a poll unless you've seen the methodology.

fpbp

>1 post by this id
STOP FEEDING THE SHILLS. THEY KEEP MAKING THESE DEMORALIZING THREADS HOLY SHlT YOU KEEP FALLING FOR THIS

Attached: FryScream.gif (323x301, 12K)

I actually think this is pretty accurate, except maybe a MN or MI / VA switch.

>You sat around drinking a budweiser with cheeto dust between your man tits trying to find some joy that is lacking in your life during to being incapable of forming meaninful relationships.
Very specific, perhaps you should lose weight and eat a better diet if you think that about yourself

NC-9 would like a word with you.
During the mid term that wasn't certified the Republican won by less than 1000 votes. It is very likely most of them were fraudulent.
In the Special election the Republican won by nearly 5000 votes with a far lower turnout.

The left just ignores the sword of Damocles , the Mueller report. falling and hitting nothing. With it they still lost Senate seats in the Mid Term.
Without it they will fare poorly in 2020 if the economy is still going gangbusters.

>polls
gtfo diaf

TRUMP2020

Attached: AOCokkk.jpg (361x377, 22K)

There is an ABSOLUTE 0% chance Biden becomes president. How do I know? I've seen him open his fucking mouth.
He wont even be the nominee, so what does that say about these polls

Redditors will likely be more upset with Biden winning than the right will be.

Attached: potuswinning.jpg (985x1200, 113K)

I think he takes ME fully. People up there are starting to get woke now that the faggots in portland tried bringing in actual africa tier niggers in mass.

All the beans in NV are living better than they ever had with the best economy that the state has ever seen. I think NV has a really good chance to go red if the economy doesn't face plant before 2020. I actually live here and a bunch of the older mexicans fucking hate all the central americans coming in and taking their jobs (honestly no shit) and they are happy for tighter border controls.

There will never be a night as awesome as that night. Watching the media melt down as they realized what was happening and the levels of cope with the different scenarios that would magically turn deep red states blue so that hilldog could still win.
My wife and I still joke about it because we stayed up all night watching the returns just laughing at them.

Trump 2020!

We are gonna grab'em by the pussy again!

Biden is falling apart. He will not win the Primaries, Bernie or Andrew Yang will get that.

(((Polls))) say. Fucking kike predtending you don’t remember the last electio. Muh Hillary has 99% chance of winning on every metric. Lol

bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

>Media spends years demonizing trump and calling him and his supporters racist
>Also the media, so who will you be voting for?

You really think trump supporters talk to pollsters? They're being accused of racism near daily. You have instances of people released the names of Trump voters in order to shame them, do you really think his supporters want to open themselves up to that?

I can’t even imagine what the media says the next day...how do they even begin to cope when it happens a second time?
Can they really spend another 4 years pushing the narrative that only sexist, racist, uneducated people voted for Trump?
How do they even write the first sentence of the op-eds’ ?

Attached: IMG_20190731_211257.jpg (634x679, 134K)