Leniency Towards Crime

Why the hell is this never discussed here? I understand that we need to make room for 50 scripted bot threads per day about breakfast cereals and beating women, but even considering that, we never discuss how leftism has fostered a culture of leniency towards crime. And it's probably the most evil thing liberals have ever done under the guise of humanitarianism.

In Wiemar Germany, this tendency to spare criminals was so recognized by the public that fictional characters like Mackie Messer (Mack the Knife) were routinely spared execution for their brutal crime sprees as a form of critical irony. No one believed in justice.

Things have not improved the longer we've struggled under the jewish yoke. Whereas in Medieval England one would be executed for rustling cattle, after the Court of Justice of the European Union ruled that indefinite sentences were inhumane, two men who tortured, raped and murdered three girls in Spain were released after serving just twenty years.

Attached: punisher.jpg (780x439, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/here-is-just-a-partial-list-of-dangerous-and-serial-child-sex-offenders-set-free-by-the-canadian-justice-system
newscientist.com/article/2083801-records-reveal-gender-selective-abortion-taking-place-in-canada/
youtube.com/watch?v=BPsSKKL8N0s
cp24.com/news/driver-arrested-after-pedestrian-struck-and-killed-while-waiting-for-light-in-regent-park-1.4475211
globalnews.ca/news/5419327/family-identifies-fatal-regent-park-collision-victim/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491501300114
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491000800306
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Executing petty criminals had a profound eugenic effect on Western civilization. It's arguably what lead to the Renaissance. The modern trend towards light sentences for crimes like torturing little girls dead is a death knell for civilization. We have become permissive of the most awful types of crime. Is it any wonder our rulers fail to enforce immigration laws? Our rulers are cold psychopaths. Bernie Sanders wants felons to vote so he can have more supporters.

Liberals do not only support abolishing the death penalty, legalizing hard drugs, lowering the age of consent, light sentences for repeat-niggers, but they also support open-borders. This is, if you will, why so many liberals have become anarchists. They stand against order and goodness. It is most clearly shown in their physical appearance.

Leftist support of crime is part of an even bigger trend of the glorification of ugliness. Nearly all shows about men like those torturers of the three girls mentioned above are written by liberal kikes. Liberals celebrate the abuse of women through BDSM. They parade themselves in the streets wearing dog costumes. Need I go on?

Attached: hangings_0.gif (807x477, 418K)

I can't agree with you more. Three examples from Toronto:

1) Stopping "carding" the Canadian equivalent to stop and frisk and instantly gun crime went up but nobody can figure out why. Actually, that was step 2. Step one was pretending it was a statistical blip

2) Legalized marijuana, now people are legally able to smoke it in front of my kid on the sidewalk and they illegally smoke in parks. It's not a crime now so I can only call code enforcement. Oh, and surprise! syringes are starting to show up in parks

3) Tolerated a adulteress carpet muncher and voted her premier of Ontario. Her education minister turned out to be a Jewish pedophile and pushed a perverted sex education curriculum (nobody could have predicted)

Here's a good article on serial child rapists on the loose in your country, leaf: nationalpost.com/news/canada/here-is-just-a-partial-list-of-dangerous-and-serial-child-sex-offenders-set-free-by-the-canadian-justice-system

Hatred of police and military is one other symptom of this liberal hybristophilia I did not mention.

Hey, if you're still reading this thread, can you do me a favor? Give me a bump.

Real threads only get bumped by guys like you and me. If you haven't noticed by now, most of the threads you make end up getting totally ignored or saged by shills. Basically, you have to be on an a discord shilling group to make a successful thread.

I was reading that article. I didn't realize it was that bad up here. I guess that explains why the trannie shit is allowed to run rampant. They literally just don't fucking care.

> leniency towards crime
White collar crimes were always ignored, though.

Thanks, friendo.

Yes. At every turn, liberal policies are instituted to bring about the greatest amount of destruction and suffering imaginable. Even anti-gunners just want to abolish an amendment for the hell of it. Liberal policies place a greater emphasis on the safety of murderers than children.

There were no white collar crimes in medieval England.

Attached: 81xcJrAqviL.jpg (1007x880, 441K)

Poos use tax payer funded abortions to murder healthy 2nd trimester baby girls

newscientist.com/article/2083801-records-reveal-gender-selective-abortion-taking-place-in-canada/

>Medieval England one would be executed for rustling cattle
I think it is hard to talk about pre 20th century crime precisely because so many crimes had the death penalty but it was rarely enforced. Think about it like this: when they brought someone up, a crowd might like the person, they might be a local. More often than not the person was given mercy. It effectively became incredibly arbitrary.

I often think leniency towards crime is the biggest modern issue. In modern Britain I think suspended sentences are a joke. I have seen two female magistrates argue that someone should be given a suspended sentence WHEN THEY ALREADY HAD ONE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN SENT TO PRISON. Suspended sentences should basically add on time in prison if you are sentenced to another crime.

Why even sentence somone to say 5 years in prison if they are out in 2? It feels like our system has, in a way, become as aribitrary as it was centuries ago. The discretionary power of judges is ridiculous. The problem with sentencing is as well that the time doesn't seem to fit the crime. Quite often very serious crimes might have a lower time in prison that a less serious one.

And if you think the judiciary is bad? The police? Half the time the police don't even enforce the law. People in the UK randomly talk about the War on Drugs even though it is nothing like how it is in the US. Cannabis is effectively legal here because if you are found carrying no one really cares. While they are setting up cyber squads to tackle Twitter trolls serious things are happening.

I see 6 traffic wardens every time I go to a town centre. Because fines for parking matter more. I rarely ever see a police officer. When I do see a police officer they are behaving like a traffic warden. One school has a dedicated officer who tells off parents for parking badly during school pick up and drop off. Meanwhile the town is flooded with heroin addicts who assault people in the town centre on busy streets.

bump for originality

Wait, this isn't the beat my wife over a bowl of fruit loops thread.. Carry on fellas, I'll see myself out.

Our rulers have always been cold blooded psychopaths. Even in chimps the most manipulative psychos call the shots.

It is very clear to me the "system" wants to police criminals at much lower levels than the average man would like. The US had to force minimum sentences with the three strike laws, and even with that the system finds ways to worm it's way out, for example offering pleas for misdemeanour level offences where the actual crime was clearly a felony.

There are many conflicts of interest with the system. In Vancouver and Toronto there is an insane amount of foreign money of very sketchy origin being bumped into the housing market but the government doesn't care because it all results in higher tax revenue.

The democratic system is a pile of shit. The current crop of government pinheads can totally ruin society for personal gain and retire and leave the mess for someone else to deal with.

Great thread, I'm not experiencing any issues in my town, but I've observed this bullshit in pretty much ever city ive ever been to.

Alpha male chimps display the most compassion and empathy. youtube.com/watch?v=BPsSKKL8N0s They are more likely to groom other chimps. It is believed they do this to maintain social order. Rather Apollonian.

Agreed on nearly everything except for the death penalty not being enforced before the 20th century. It was enforced heavily, often for the silliest reasons.

Police in the United States are no better. There are 15 year old prostitutes in my neighborhood that they refuse to arrest. They violate curfew laws routinely and sell drugs. Sad part is one of them is a beautiful blonde girl. She'll probably end up dead in a ditch when she's 25.

How are plea bargains in the UK?

You expect criminals and their lawyers to worm their way out of offences but one of the worst things about the modern system is that quite often the ones complicity in making the offence lower are the police. I have seen it first hand when a friend's uncle was assaulted. He was beaten within an inch of his life but the charge was not attempted murder and was instead GBH with intent. The police effectively cooked the books on it to keep serious offences down in their own records. When probed as to why they did it they essentially said that it was what the Crown Prosecution Service could prove. But this was effectively a lie.

The system is full of conflicts, I have no idea why some private services are running prisons. G4S in the UK has effectively let prisoners run riot.

>Agreed on nearly everything except for the death penalty not being enforced before the 20th century. It was enforced heavily, often for the silliest reasons.
This is incorrect. While executions did happen for silly reasons, more often than not mercy was given. One of the reasons why executions ceased in the UK is because of this.

Read The Hanging Tree by Gatrell, Crime and Society in England by Emsley or Crime and English Society 1660 -1830 by Landau. I can recommend more books.

>How are plea bargains in the UK?
We don't really have the same system of plea bargains as you do. More often than not people will say they are guilty and receive quite lenient sentences anyway.

There are no plea bargains in the UK? I thought all common law countries had such a system.

Executions ceased in the UK because people felt sympathetic towards some biddy who shot a bloke outside of a restaurant. I haven't read either of those books, but I'm still quite sure that criminals were executed en masse between 1000–1500 C.E.

Sometimes the police are on board. Sometimes they are not. Sometimes the prosecutors offer pleas that really piss the police off. Here's another example of a conflict of interest: the government wants to keep the crime stats down

I remember a taxi driver telling me a woman was stuck by someone stealing a car and killed. I made a mental note to myself to try to look her case up to see if it was being reported as murder. I vaguely remember it was reported as an accident at the time but now that I'm looking now I can't find that incident but I see numerous other pedestrians being struck and killed in "accidents". Really makes you wonder what the real crime rate is.

Can you tell me the date and location? I'm good at finding shit like this.

cp24.com/news/driver-arrested-after-pedestrian-struck-and-killed-while-waiting-for-light-in-regent-park-1.4475211
globalnews.ca/news/5419327/family-identifies-fatal-regent-park-collision-victim/

Here it is. Impaired driving, driving out of control, driving the wrong way up the street. Nothing about the car being stolen. If you kill someone accidentally while committing that is a crime, that would be murder, no? Think this death will show up in Toronto's 2019 murder stats?

>If you kill someone accidentally while committing that is a crime, that would be murder, no?
That's how it works in the states. Having an oopsie that results in dead people is treated as murder when you do it as you're committing a felony.

Pic related is the pic of the victim you're referring to. Looks like she was a poo. Still, it's sad. She was still a woman and a mother of three.

Looks like they cropped her face off too for some reason. Really rubbing salt in the family's wounds there, no?

Attached: andrea-hs-feat.jpg (350x200, 11K)

>There are no plea bargains in the UK? I thought all common law countries had such a system.
We do have such a system but I don't think it is the exact same as yours? You must forgive me but a lot of my perception of your system is probably skewered by TV shows. But your system seems a lot more intrusive. The average trial here doesn't go through the same level of scrutinty in my opinion.

>Executions ceased in the UK because people felt sympathetic towards some biddy who shot a bloke outside of a restaurant. I haven't read either of those books, but I'm still quite sure that criminals were executed en masse between 1000–1500 C.E.
Executions ceased for a variety of reasons. Having them for so many offences didn't really help. Even in the Medieval period it wasn't as extensive as what people believe. Many offences such as poaching were effectively deemed as necessary crimes by the populace.

I am in no way saying that no one was killed. Many were, for stupid reasons and justified ones.

I still do support the death penalty for more serious offences but society has moved well passed deeming it justified even in cases of murder and child murder/rape. I find it ridiculous how cushy some prisons are for life sentences. Some people have been released that really shouldn't have.

Changing the statistics really angers me but I have seen it done a lot. Police don't effectively even bother investigating buglaries anymore. They give you a crime number to give to your insurance and then they mark it down as something less serious.

israel's crimes?

The driver said she was Bangledeshi. He knew about it through his mosque; he was Bangladeshi too. I care because it could have just as easily been me or someone else I care about. 1pm in broad daylight in a public place

The US has been tougher on crime from the get-go because it has always had Indians and niggers

Our plea bargaining is derived from English common law, so it is probably not that different. Despite your inability to answer, I think I already know that Britain, being a European country, is probably a lot more ridiculous with the bargains it proffers murderers and rapists. Or maybe it isn't, because as you said they don't even need plea bargains to get off scot-free.

Executions in medieval Europe were notoriously prevalent. If I may offer my own source, read this article:
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491501300114

The mass execution of violent retards was essentially one of the biggest drivers behind the production of modern civilization. It selected for neotenous features, which also had the dual purpose of selecting against low-IQ, low-inhibition niggers. Europe was literally full of niggers before mass executions dealt with them. Something similar happened in Rome:
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491000800306

>I find it ridiculous how cushy some prisons are for life sentences. Some people have been released that really shouldn't have.
None of those people would have been released if we kept the death penalty. The old form of the death penalty, of course, before it was a glorified life sentence set a slightly more solitudinous cell.

>They give you a crime number to give to your insurance
Great way to push the cost of crime off onto the general public

the devil wins every time type of thinking.

why america is going to be a shit hole in the end alone.

this. Also, the original genepool of America was constituted solely by Puritans of strong constitution who survived a treacherous transatlantic voyage.

We need to bring back public floggings as well. They got rid of floggings around the same time other libshit policies went into effect, like lowering property requirements for voting.

It really bothers me that some loser can do a DUI and become a form of a public charge via the probation system. Just flog him and be done with it.

I'll participate in your thread if you participate in mine.

holy shit look at all these digits Floggings. Sounds good. Drunk drivers should be paraded down the street and whipped alongside the bleeding heart faggots who would protest such a thing.

This guy needs to be alive.

Psh. He literally already killed someone, went to prison met another killer raper. Became friends. California let them both out, they go on killing rampage. He’s still alive on death row will never get let out.
Investigating officer commit suicide. Brutal recordings of his rape murders.
I am honestly surprised Cali won’t let him out again.

Attached: 028BE1C2-0F94-4D64-A107-F2535A35DD1F.jpg (486x648, 36K)

i think it is different in terms of prevalency. Please bargains in the US seem to be a much longer discussion that happens for the majority of cases, I believe? Where as in the UK we don't have that level of discussion in the average case and someone will often plead guilty and be dealt with leniently without prior agreement.

>journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491501300114
>journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147470491000800306
I'll check these out. By "not as much as people think" I have to defend my point by stating that execution was used for a variety of things beyond the remit of the law and within but for as many that were killed there were twice as many who were not.

People's view of the Medieval period often hinges on the idea of tyranny and kings with an iron fist even though it wasn't until the early modern period that you had the truly absolute kings, such as in France during the 18th century.

Feudalism hinged on a series of relationships and as such the executions were a political tool, an arbitrary one, a justified one and a variety of other things. I suppose my issue is more in the starting post that execution was an effective tool in say rustling. Poaching was a huge crime that was in no way deterred by the penalty that was enacted because it was justified by the majority of society as being a necessity.

Execution has in certain areas provided society with benefits but in others it has not. And the Medieval period shouldn't be looked to as a shining example. People were dying in a variety of ways. I would say it is hard to say there was a genetic effect considering ever famine, war and disease could wipe people out and that these factors probably had a much larger effect than execution.

It is beyond a joke my friend. Police won't arrive to the scene of an accident but a transgender activist attacked on Twitter is big news?

Lawrence Bittaker and Roy Norris seem like the most evil men in the entire world until you realize every single little girl who's been tortured has screamed just like Shirley Lynette Ledford. Evil shitheads like this are a dime-a-dozen.

Keep reading about serial killers and you'll learn that there have been multiple serial killers who were paroled AFTER MURDERING MULTIPLE PEOPLE. That is, they were serial killers before being convicted and returned to serial killing after being paroled. Far more disturbing than 5 dead girls.

They probably are a lot more frequent. Lazy prosecutors pursue them when it's really unnecessary just because they want to close the case. There are many cases here where prosecutors have abundant evidence where a person was murdered in the first degree, but his or her killer is only charged with 2nd degree manslaughter because it's easier to prosecute. It's not like prosecution is easy, though. The modern justice system is as convoluted as bureaucratically possible. Throwing out the entire book and replacing it with the 10 Commandments would protect the populace against murderers better than our current legal system.

>I suppose my issue is more in the starting post that execution was an effective tool in say rustling. Poaching was a huge crime that was in no way deterred by the penalty that was enacted because it was justified by the majority of society as being a necessity.
There are examples of Lords bludgeoning their subjects to death just for accidental trespassing. None of them were charged in their deaths. Hunting the Lord's deer was a serious crime. Perhaps it was justified in times of famine, but it would be seen as a huge sign of disrespect to poach.

>war and disease could wipe people out and that these factors probably had a much larger effect than execution.
It remains a very valid hypothesis. Remember that killing one person has a compounding effect on the gene pool.

>Lazy prosecutors pursue them when it's really unnecessary just because they want to close the case.
There isn't enough capacity in the judicial system to handle all the cases if they went to court. An obvious solution is to stop paying for nigger's and pedophile's lawyers through tax funds. Somehow I think that would speed things along

>>war and disease could wipe people out and that these factors probably had a much larger effect than execution.
>It remains a very valid hypothesis. Remember that killing one person has a compounding effect on the gene pool.
War and diseases doesn't really select for antisocial behavior

Releasing criminals or failing to arrest and prosecute them is one way of ‘legally’ bringing fear and terror to communities. Which is the point of most of the elite plans when they are not undermining our health, destroying the family unit, or planning for a soul harvest war

The concept of a "fair and speedy trial" has been trampled upon so much so that our current legal process barely resembles the one used by common law countries even just 100 years ago.

You know there's something wrong when defense attorneys rely on slowing down proceedings with hatchets and red tape just so that they can later claim their client's right to a fair and speedy trial was violated. This has been tried so many times that it's ridiculous. Sometimes it even works.

>War and diseases doesn't really select for antisocial behavior
Absolutely correct. This is something I failed to mention. Those selective pressures are too broad to affect any kind of eugenics. At best they would select for more robust people who can survive war and disease. Mostly they just killed people at random.

It's just like Evangelion!

>Hunting the Lord's deer was a serious crime. Perhaps it was justified in times of famine, but it would be seen as a huge sign of disrespect to poach.
It was effectively justified by the populace at large. Considering most of the land was owned by someone just hunting on most land would effectively be breaking the law. Which is why most people risked it despite possible punsihment.

>War and diseases doesn't really select for antisocial behavior
My argument was more, how can we effectively tell that behaviour has been curbed by execution given the vast amounts of general death which was occuring that was not necessarily selective?

>Mostly they just killed people at random.
Given the arbitrariness of executions how could that be said to have selected for anything? Many of the crimes people could be executed for weren't necessarily crimes that necessitated "anti social behaviour" but crimes that were justified by people for survival.

>The concept of a "fair and speedy trial" has been trampled upon so much so that our current legal process barely resembles the one used by common law countries even just 100 years ago.
I remember watching one of the Louis Theroux documentaries, I think Miami Mega Jail where so many people were years in prison even before trial because their defense lawyers wanted to try and effectively distance the criminal act from the trial to give their defendants a better chance.

The way I see it, leftists think justice will bring order. While people voting right think it's the other way around.
The problem is that modern leftists are enamored with their struggle for justice and the self-respect/social worth it gives to them. To the point they are actively looking for injustice even where there is not (or not that much).
Pondering on the reasons why leftists are hooked on owning more self-respect/social would be more worthwhile IMO.

But if you're more interested in what makes leftists lean towards their point of view on criminality, I advise you to read some Michel Foucault since he had major influence in this.

Many deaths were arbitrary, including those by execution. Thousands of dead witches and werewolves (feudal rivals, most likely) can attest to this fact. However, the largest selective pressure remained the execution of violent criminals. Nothing else was as focused and purposeful as that.

>I think Miami Mega Jail where so many people were years in prison even before trial because their defense lawyers wanted to try and effectively distance the criminal act from the trial to give their defendants a better chance.
The justice system has effectively become a poorly written comedy sketch.

I have read Foucault. I went to college!

Couldn't disagree more. Liberals are obsessed with the concept of justice being an inversion of what traditional societies saw it as. They want to invert everything. Why do you think so many liberals are satanists and vice versa?

>Why do you think so many liberals are satanists and vice versa?
Never met a satanist in my whole life beside an edgy teen who was a retard anyway. I've met tons of liberals OTOH and they don't even know what traditional society was like. They are atheists by default just like every one of their opinion because they are soaking in American cheap story telling. And that also where they get their taste for inversion of values, it's an easy way to bring some novelty in a over-told story.

>Never met a satanist in my whole life
You must not talk to many politicians and billionaires.

Is that a MRE Steve manga?!

>You must not talk to many politicians and billionaires.
No, I don't. But then again, I doubt only politicians and billionaires can be liberals.