Every christian family should pay white european pagans in grain...

Every christian family should pay white european pagans in grain, gold and virgins every single year during the harvest festival. WE WILL GET OUR FUCKING REPARATIONS FROM YOU KEKS.

this isnt a negotiation btw, you dont have a choice in the matter.

Attached: decolonize.jpg (519x700, 51K)

HAHAHA PAGAN NIGGER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Nicolas%20Cage%20laughing%20like%20a%20mad%20man.gif (320x173, 1.42M)

NIIIGGGGAAAAA

Attached: 223.png (185x300, 111K)

Vae victis
You will never get over tipping that scale.

Obey your god Christians and do what the pagans say.

Matthew 5:39

But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.

fag....i will impregnate your daughter...your children will praise odin

>be mutt
>larp about muh pagan ancestors
peak muh 1/63 posting

Attached: 1451478258037.png (1280x1280, 3.25M)

>be yurp
>larp as a follower of the Jewish Messiah
>depise the dudes actual message
>live a life of hypocrisy

despise*

whiter than you mohammed

>be murry mutt
>have totally lost my heritage and ethnic make up
>want to be pagan
>don't even know what pagan pantheon my ancestors worshiped
>don't live on their land
>don't have a connection with the land and it's spirits
>make up some pretend universal pagan faith
it must really suck being stuck between fat atheists larping as pagans and protestant cardboard boxes.
Me I've got 3 basilicas and a dozen centuries old churches to attend Mass in.
I Worship God in the works of my ancestors.
all you have is a tree sapling you had to plant yourself

Attached: 2000px-Catholic_League_(Germany).svg.png (2000x1799, 451K)

>belgium 10% black and brown tops
>usa 15% black
>belgium marrocans and turks are brown
>usa marrocans and turks are as white as the driven snow
go cry while you suck isreals dick

>assumption

keep your jew larping dumbass, you dont worship the god of your ancestors you pretend to worship the god of the hebrews that was forced on your people through the sword. your ancestors had the choice of Christianity or death, you have the choice to return to your blood, instead you choose to larp as a jew while despising everything Jesus actually said but at the same time despising the ways of your ancestors that were taken from them

topkek

go home goblino and get your hart ripped out

>mfw everything neo-pagan larpers know about their religion comes from christian historians

jesus will forgive you guys, it's ok

Attached: 93822.jpg (232x218, 6K)

>be pagan
>get reparations
>profit

am i missing something? pay your debts cuckks

>be pagan
>make literal nigger and jew argument
>but you are the real larpers!

Why?

You dumbass christian piece of shit. Every race had gods of there own and you pieces of shit had to erase there history and culture and replace it with your docile cattle cult. This would will be filled with abrahamist trash which will pave the way towards NWO. pic related is the abrahamist nigger cattle.

Attached: 1562290682299 (1).jpg (644x604, 125K)

>Be pagan
>get btfo over by Christianity
>be NAZI pagan
>get btfo over by Jews
>Be LARPing 21st century pagan
>get btfo over by Muslims

Not looking good for you there Thor.

>Hesiod
>Pindar
>Strabo
>Aeshylus
>Plato
>Xenophon
>Sophocles
>Aristophanes
>Euripedes
You are positively retarded.

Attached: 1562401033581.jpg (400x617, 73K)

> WE WILL GET OUR FUCKING REPARATIONS
All they ever did was rob shit. We took it back.
It's even.

Attached: 1550550852036.jpg (1024x766, 156K)

hahaha

pay your debts...its simple

Attached: f1359c838cf4f4ab3aafd4777db63acb.jpg (375x480, 143K)

I was specifically referring to the Norse Odinist larpers, greek philosophers are interesting heretics

remember, white identity in the future will be like being a pagan. (it already pretty much is)

Whites are OVER and in the centuries to come will be remembered like the pagans. You're white? Weren't those the guys who got conquered by the romans or something?

>this isnt a negotiation
Because you'd lose like every single time before, thus leading to your current pathetic pleas?

The norse have their norse stanzas, shabbos goy.

You worship a jew that literally spoke aramaic.
You worship a bunch of jews that only spoke aramaic and koine greek.

What does that say about you? Are you more in tune with your jewish religion than the norse are with theirs?

Do you speak aramaic? Do you speak greek? Do you live in Judea or Canaan? Do you have ancestors named Aaron, Job and Jacob?

Internalize that you are a convert to a jewish cult.

Attached: 1546229332820.jpg (510x600, 28K)

uhhh... i dont think you understood what i posted, sorry if my grammar sucks. but , i am not christian

>projection

dumb jew larper hypocrite

hahahaha you better start handing over tributes of gold grain and girls once a year otherwise we will start raiding monasteries again cuckkkboi

Fuck around enough and watch us gather a horde of warriors and raid the vatican vaults and archives

PAY. YOUR. DEBTS.

its not hard to understand desert moon god larpers, pay up.

Attached: tumblr_ok1slzsw1f1vu697xo1_1280.jpg (1280x710, 305K)

Yeah lets just ignore the fact that Jesus's sole mission in life was to expose how corrupt and evil the Jews became.

Low IQ larper retard, go worship the sun and the water like the feral nigger you are

Yeah, rabbi yeshua bar yoshef, the circumcised jesus, who explicitly stated he had come for the lost sheep of israel, and explicitly stated he didn't come to replace the mosaic law, that jesus somehow came to expose the jews.
The jesus that referred to gentiles as dogs that don't deserve the food of the children.

That one, right?

Spiritual semite. Go ahead and cite verses about the "synagogue of satan" - translated ones of course. You don't speak the language.

Even though you know that the term Satan did not even exist at the time of the apostles. You simply don't care. You are not even the least curious.

Attached: 1554712754595.jpg (625x972, 72K)

jesus was a fellow jew...his mission was to subvert roman society and collapse to roman empire... and give jews a stronger foothold toward world domination

>the term Satan did not even exist at the time of the apostles.
It did, though. It's in a lot of the OT, you turkish idiot.

>subvert roman society and collapse to roman empire
By rendering unto Caesar and telling the jews to fuck off?

You have a stupid surface level understanding of biblical texts, with no cognizance of the nuance of Christs teachings.

Your pagan Gods will not save you

>give jews a stronger foothold toward world domination
>Didn't have their own nation until 1947

At least that statue makes me feel adequate

No, it literally does not exist.
He is referred to as the adversary or the bringer of the morning light.
I've read the septuagint. I've read the OT in greek and latin. You lie.

>since it's obvious my jewish book is full of anti-gentile doctrine and it's increasingly obvious it was created as a trojan horse to enslave and subvert europeans, I will resort to pilpul and semantics.
>yeah, man, you just don't get it! There's nuance! You have to translate it in this specific way, liberally, and then it will make sense!

Pathetic.

Attached: 1543879095822.jpg (564x766, 77K)

bruh you are intentionally lying about these quotes. The thing about gentiles being dogs was one small parable of the new testament where Jesus was testing a gentile's faith. Literally for that one there's a million other instances of gentiles being brought into the fold and them being the new chosen people over the jews that wouldn't accept their own messiah.

Why should we give you our gold, grain and virgins when you’re going to have to give them up as jizya to your caliph?

Lmao rekt

>He is referred to as the adversary or the bringer of the morning light.
The former, yes. That's what the word "Satan / שָּׂטָן" translates as.
Did you just the Books of Job and Zechariah?

I meant the guy below you. sorry. I really need to proof read my shit before I post.

This. You can thank the Flavians letting there kike slave, Josephus Bar Mathis, for writing the bible.

you realize that jews can play the long game better than anyone. ill give them that....

>I've read it therefore I fully understand it

is the hallmark of a liberalistic mindset. Protestantism introduced this notion that anyone could pick up the bible and instantly understand everything about it without any sort of context or historical background. You are a mislead fool. Go sacrifice something to your nigger-like spirit "Gods"

They have the patient of a saint then if that's the case.

Why do you resort to semantics and aphorisms? Is this the essence of your jewish religion? Pilpul?

Did he or did he not make the statements?

>Romans 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

You are content with a jewish god that does not even acknowledge your existence. Even for the greeks, that the jews wanted to convert, they would place them AFTER the jew.

Saul was exiled from greece 4 times. He died in cyprus, exiled. He still wouldn't let up, because he was on a mission. The mission was to translate his jewish books in the Lingua Franca, koine greek, so that he could subvert the europeans.

You worship a god that has only ever referred to you as "gentile", how pathetic and self-hating can you be? Sad!

Attached: 1554847583362.jpg (2048x1367, 664K)

Attached: index.jpg (195x258, 9K)

>שָּׂטָן

That translates as "Foolish" , you larping mongrel.
Fun fact, hebrew is a constructed language, it was created in the 1880s.

Keep trying, it's hilarious.

Attached: 1567309073092.jpg (250x483, 20K)

>Fun fact, hebrew is a constructed language, it was created in the 1880s.
I'm assuming you failed history class.

I've read it in the original.

You've read it in various, often conflicting, translations.

You claim to understand it beyond literary comprehension. You assert that you can read between the words and understand the hidden nuance that is invisible to non-believers.

Who sounds more honest? Which one of us appears more sincere? Unsightly.

Attached: 1538263005118.jpg (2500x1875, 279K)

Maybe if you understood pilpul/scholasticism you wouldn't look like such an idiot?
Not only would you realise that "jew" wasn't a word then, and would have been Judaean (meaning the area), but where the fuck do you think it took place?

>That translates as "Foolish"
Citation needed, liar.
>hebrew is a constructed language, it was created in the 1880s.
That's yiddish, which is like reconstructed hebrew since it died out. Otherwise they must have had a time machine to go back and place all those texts in Hebrew or Aramaic for archaeologists to discover, and contemporary texts to build upon.

>I've read the bible, therefore I know everything about Christianity

shows how little you actually know about true Christianity. The bible is not and has never been the end all be all of the religion. It wasn't until Martin Luther came around that that was the case.

>According to Avraham Ben-Yosef, Hebrew flourished as a spoken language in the Kingdoms of Israel and Judah during the period from about 1200 to 586 BCE.[22] Scholars debate the degree to which Hebrew was a spoken vernacular in ancient times following the Babylonian exile, when the predominant international language in the region was Old Aramaic.

>the medieval language underwent development, however spasmodic, in various directions. The cult of the liturgical poem called a piyyûṭ (itself a Greek word) in the 6th–9th century enriched the written vocabulary by giving fresh meanings to old words and coining new ones, especially in the so-called Kalirian style; and the Spanish-Hebrew poets of the period 900–1250 followed suit. This period saw also the addition of about 2,000 or 3,000 scientific, philological, and philosophical terms; some of these were formed by making new use of old roots, as in the case of geder, “fence,” which served also for “definition.” Some were based on existing Hebrew words like kammût, “quantity,” from kammāh, “how much?”, and others were adapted from foreign languages, chiefly Greek and Arabic, such as ʾaqlîm, “climate,” and ṭibʿî, “natural.”
Kike, your language is a reconstruction. Canaanite, aramaic, phoenician, greek. It's syncretism. Modern hebrew is not an organic language. Ancient hebrew is not hebrew.

Attached: 1545774423482.jpg (903x2000, 240K)

Attached: 1562780008609.jpg (1245x922, 240K)

Alright, you get that one.
It's still technically Hebrew.

Attached: welp.jpg (554x439, 38K)

You can continue to employ said pilpul, it only demonstrates that you are deeply jewish. Spiritual semites are semites all the same.

>yiddish
Yeah, that's the jewish language. Thanks for conceding. Aramaic, phoenician, greek, canaanite, those are not jewish languages. The jews were babylonian apostates. They mixed with the shekelesh that occupied phoenicia in 1100 BCE. I digress.

Thanks for playing.
>technically
at least be gracious in defeat.

Attached: 1553863557557.jpg (736x1088, 110K)

>at least be gracious in defeat.
I will. I'm not above myself to admit when I'm beaten, and I was beaten.

>Only I know who the Real Christians are! you talk about the fake christians!
Oy vey
Sounds like commie propaganda.
>Citation needed, liar.
>Liar
>Hellenic user called a Liar for knowing the meaning of the Words written in Koine Greek.
wew

Hello user.
Redpill me on Saul
Got any sources/books names to drop?

>He is referred to as the adversary or the bringer of the morning light.
How is Hell a Greek Concept?
>pic related

Also,
Hebrew is a constructed language, as is Yiddish?

Only the power of Christianity could build post Roman architecture

forgot pic.

Attached: Plato The One.png (1250x228, 23K)

>Only the power of Christianity could build post Roman architecture
After they took over everything of course.
Is not The Pope the Roman Pontifex Maximus?

Does not christianity use Roman Law?

>You can continue to employ said pilpul
I'm not though, is the point. You give kikes power by remaining ignorant of things like that. Or perhaps that's your plan?
>Thanks for conceding
Right back at you? Hebrew existed. Yiddish was recently invented. That's my point, and is contrary to your lies.
>those are not jewish languages
Aramaic literally is, you utter retard. I doubt you've even read the Bible in English, let alone Koine or Latin, given your displays of illiteracy.

>for knowing the meaning of the Words written in Koine Greek.
Except they weren't written in Koine, and he's plainly a liar.

True Christianity is found within the original ORTHODOX Church. The first Christians taught each other through oral history, not written language. You'd know that if you actually read about these things outside of Jow Forums threads.

>defending kikecucks
the only thing i see in these 2 picks are EVROPEAN architecture.

Attached: Olympia-ZeusTempelRestoration.jpg (1620x1033, 668K)

Attached: IMG_8711.png (1302x1296, 56K)

kys

Gas yourself kike. You and your kike mod faggot masters will be the 1st to go.

kikes and their children take credit for european creations
typical

Attached: eff9eda8c53fd69911655748ecf63128.png (1280x544, 1.04M)

Kike

other cheek rabbi yehusha

Nice pilpul you kike.

>rabbi posting on Jow Forums
we dont need your desert trilogy, thank you.

>saul
A jew that is arguably the mastermind behind our ills.
He is responsible for retrofitting the holy books in order to be palatable to the grece-romans.
Jesus being born during the Dionysian Mysteries/Saturnalia, churches being built on-top of hellenic/roman temples or shrines.
Saints assuming facets of greek/roman deities as well as their worship dates.
He was exiled 4 times from greece for peddling his jewish religion, for staging assassinations against dissidents, for rousing the helots.

Christianity was a religion for women and helots. It was universalist, pacifist, and egalitarian. It resonated with women and slaves, deeply. It spoke to those demographics.

>hell
Tartaros, Hades' and persephone Domain.
The purgatory was the banks of river Styx.
The souls would live in poverty and squalor. The great sinners would perform labors for eternity, like Sisyphus for example.

>plato
Drivel, the poster talks out of his ass. The domain of the Forms is not a sentient deity. It's a universe that the souls reside in, between mortal lifetimes. The Forms are the perfect real representations of everything. In our mortal lifetime we encounter fussy representations of the perfect, much like the representation of the Moon on a wavy lake. It's a whole thing, I don't want to digress.

Attached: 1563325650790.png (984x478, 513K)

Us christians should make you pagans pay the sanctuary shekel as Yahweh commanded in the bible.

Attached: Creazione di Adamo dal Dio Ebraico Shekel.jpg (2288x1212, 1.35M)

>Aramaic[2] (Arāmāyā; square script אַרָמָיָא, Classical Syriac: ܐܪܡܝܐ) is a language or group of languages belonging to the Semitic subfamily of the Afroasiatic language family. More specifically, it is part of the Northwest Semitic group, which also includes the Canaanite languages such as Hebrew and Phoenician. The Aramaic alphabet was widely adopted for other languages and is ancestral to the Hebrew, Syriac and Arabic alphabets. During its approximately 3,100 years of written history,[3] Aramaic has served variously as a language of administration of empires, as a language of divine worship and religious study, and as the spoken tongue of a number of Semitic peoples from the Near East.

>I don't employ pilpul!!!!!
>I just lie incessantly and the poor greek user has to fact-check me!!!!
>no,no,no,no I am not a spiritual kike!

Please, you are tiresome.

Attached: 1552385317483.jpg (800x1632, 304K)

What is your thing with statues. Does your greecy dick get horny from little boy pictures. And second those statues were all made for Catholic pedo popes, not inbred/pedo/bestiality Greek pagans which likely made its stories to get its believers horny.

Attached: IMG_7815.jpg (960x586, 99K)

Yawn.
You can actually use the israeli flag, you know. We all know.

Attached: 1567379510227.jpg (564x1128, 74K)

oy vey, those big words hurt my feelings, can i instead interest you a bible? first ones free... you can thank me later

after your culture is hijacked and millions of your sons ore dead and your gates are open to the masses of your "brothers in christ"

then in 2000 years we will tell your children their blood and land isnt special, they would live like the africans if it wasn't for our rabbi yehusha.

Never forget that the Christians destroyed your culture.

Attached: 1567973449000.png (831x799, 228K)

>which also includes the Canaanite languages such as Hebrew
Thanks for playing. It speeds things up when you prove yourself wrong.
>I don't employ pilpul!!!!!
What do you think pilpul/scholasticism is, halfwit?

Another Pagan LARP, huh

You are unsightly.

>>Aramaic[2] (Arāmāyā; square script אַרָמָיָא, Classical Syriac: ܐܪܡܝܐ) is a language or group of languages belonging to the Semitic subfamily of the Afroasiatic language family. More specifically, it is part of the Northwest Semitic group, which also includes the Canaanite languages such as Hebrew and Phoenician.

Quote the entire sentence, your argument crumbles.
Pathetic. Semitic to the core.

seeif you think rabbi yehusah isnt larping as europeans

you are a dumb mutt whos fathers dick was cut up by kike worshipers and your did also was cut to follow semetic laws. you were doomed from birth.

Sure we do, eventually you mom will call you in the House for dinner and your dad will beat you for denting up his trash can lids while out Larping again. Then we continue to remember as much about you as you do about the actual beliefs and practices of pre Christian (pre literate) Europe

The struggle is to accept that the world is as it is. The enlightenment is to peruse the leftovers of the Christian destruction of our culture, and systematically derive the truth thereof through what feels right in the moment.
Paganism is only defined as the worshiper sees fit. We do not and cannot subscribe to any central definition.

>languages such as Hebrew
Did you have a stroke or something, or is your retardation a pre-existing condition?

destroy'd
Larping faggot - come and raid me and see who's head gets blown off lmao

>it is part of the Northwest Semitic group, which also includes the Canaanite languages such as Hebrew and Phoenician.

I have already told you that pilpul will not work. Are you incapable of pivoting?

Did Christianity build Rome or did Rome build Christianity?

Okay, so what stupid arse point do you think you're making?
>The Aramaic alphabet was widely adopted for other languages and is ancestral to the Hebrew, Syriac and Arabic alphabets

Attached: e6883dbbe8c83a1bb7691203d2bebd2002cbd5c0ee4069de4087650a84e2bd7f.jpg (244x255, 21K)

I do not expect my gods to save me. This is the literal definition between your God and mine. I'm content with just living, you still need a sky God that intervenes in every minutiae if your life.

Conquerers don't give a fuck what conquered people say.
Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of mere sheeps.
losers don't get to make demands.
OP is a faggot loser

Hebrew is a constructed language, it uses aramaic, phoenician, greek, as a basis.

We've gone full circle.
See :Don't concede ground only to change the definition of the argument and try to pivot by semantic altercations. You should be aware by now that the usual modus operandi will not work.

Attached: 1551797522774.jpg (357x584, 39K)

rome collapsed because of christianity, the map of europe and africa filled with red was pre christian
the temples and traditions we have now are pre christian.

rome did not create christianity but you would be right to say they built it. if they means a small group who slowly gained power by corrupting well loved things and later gained enough power to influence leaders.... who does that sound like?
:^() /\

one could say the same about america and another group of people