How do we get Disneyland to use transgender princesses at their parks?

Good acceleration politics right there. Would appaul the average person.

Just picture showing up to Disney land and snow white is some dude in a dress.

It would redpill tons of people

Attached: B95D416D-17D9-4313-8C99-021CF6EF5362.jpg (941x766, 64K)

how do you stop being a control freak

This actually isn't bad. I wish ideas like this would gain traction instead of the incel retardation some discord has decided to push with the "muslims treat women the right way"

If we got enough people to cause ‘outrage’ on twitter over Disney enforcing archaic gender roles by not allowing trans people to be princesses, it would eventually cause Disney to either go full tranny which would redpill millions or denounce tranny ideology which would redpill millions.

Disney would use it as a marketing stunt and just hire one of the most passing traps.
Conservatives would protest and be called bigots. Normies would say "looks like a woman, so what's the deal".
Hundred thousand kids would be exposed to "the real" transgender princess and thousands of boys will hear "you can be a beautiful, beloved princess too, if you take a little bit of chemical castration"

tldr: Your idea sounds good on paper, but sucks in reality.

Attached: 78996f6df9b2c86ac2fe1d74d3406f37-imagejpeg.jpg (2000x3000, 991K)

The point is to accelerate what is going to be happening eventually anyways.

Most people don’t pay attention to politics. They just hear their uncle say that the “gays are trying to convert kids” and they sound crazy. But if the average person saw Disney trannys around kids it would disgust and anger them

Pinnochio is gay for the man who made him?

Call into disney and tell them that you'll sue the everloving fuck out of them if they do not comply with your megafaggotry. Let them know the ADL is the next call you make kek

This is actually a good idea user. Time to rev up the ol twitter and plebbit accounts for max exposure.
Bumping for a solid idea

Attached: E72145F9-DF12-4993-B574-EFABBDD9BC33.gif (234x234, 1.45M)

>It would redpill tons of people
No it wouldn't. You're too autistic to understand normal people.

>But if the average person saw Disney trannys around kids it would disgust and anger them
No it wouldn't

If you think normies who have never been exposed to tranny degeneracy wouldn’t be disgusted by this your either a tranny yourself or just a turbo autist

>cause Disney to either go full tranny which would redpill millions or denounce tranny ideology which would redpill millions.
Neither would happen in either scenario

Cut your dick off.....faggot, and fill out an application !

Want me to show you how to tie your own shoes next ?

>If you think normies who have never been exposed to tranny degeneracy
They all have been. They literally don't care.

Why not? How many trannies do you see walking down the street? These people are mentally ill. The more exposure normies get to these people the better. They weird normies out

Through media. Not in person. Again, how many of these freaks have you ever seen? I’ve seen maybe one or two my whole life, all super weird. Online is not an accurate reflection of real life user

>They weird normies out
Yeah but they don't care.

They don’t care until the problem is a foot away staring them in the eye. That’s the point of this. Force normies into interacting with these freaks so they are exposed to the mental illness of trannies

You’re the one who has trouble understanding people if you think the 10s of millions of medium-low income families who attend Disney land wouldn’t be put into a state of intense discomfort by having some dude in drag dance for their daughter and act like a princess.

The average person is way more conservative than Jow Forums gives them credit for. The average person spends way less time on the internet than people on Jow Forums and is thus substantially less inundated with the left wing propaganda. Go outside and talk to people about politics. You will then realize that shows like jimmy kimmel edit out the interactions with people on sidewalks who say things that aren’t SUPER progressive.

How much are you paid per comment rabbi? Nothing busier happening in Anaheim tonight?

Just one mention of the word ‘disney’ and it brings out a swarm of you shills.

>Not in person.
All normies will do is say "that's weird man, I don't get why people do this, to each is own I guess"

Exactly.

Everyone is progressive on Facebook.

But no one is progressive when snow whites bulge is an inch from their daughters forehead.

What's wrong with Megara?

Regarded input from an absolutely retarded kike. There are no coins for you here. Go drink the blood of a skunk or whatever you filthy animals do.

Even if you are correct, so what?. The seed has been planted. They’ll realize these people are fucked in the head and stop taking them so seriously. No risk decent reward. That’s what some of the best Jow Forums ops are all about

>Even if you are correct, so what?
Then what's the point.
>Just one mention of the word ‘disney’ and it brings out a swarm of you shills.
No, I saw the word accelerationism and I thought I would laugh and retards and shills.

>then what’s the point
I guess you didn’t read my post. Now I’m starting to think you really are an autist

That’s how shills work. They just need you to engage with them, just stop responding. They are like a little kid who keeps saying “why? Why? Why? Why?” To every answer you give.

bump for hilarity

And if someone is here trying to derail, this idea has potential.

>I guess you didn’t read my post
I did. It was shit. You just repeated yourself
>They’ll realize these people are fucked in the head and stop taking them so seriously.
Literally not going to happen. You only think normies will care because you care.

Make up a credible story and post it on Reddit LGBT about how you were rejected when you applied for the job at Disney even though you passed
Then reply to it with socks saying this happened to you too

Then link it to your favorite sjw award winning journalist and watch them take it from there

>chemical castration
Some women have thick cocks, bigot.

Attached: BpEnDH3IEAEWi98.jpg (600x1032, 53K)

You don't have to fucking do a single thing- it will happen- so just watch and make another post crying about it

Attached: 1541918397151.gif (400x480, 441K)

OP, I think you have a poor concept of "accelerationisim". It's not carrying fucking water for the opposition by doing the exact same shit they want to do in the first place. "Lets all vote for hillary clinton" for example isn't accelerationism.

Drag queen storytime is already a thing at public libraries all over the place, so what you're describing is already well within the overton window.

This is solid, I'll get my accounts ready.
How does #DisneyInclusion sound?
We might need more people. UNless some anons have popular accounts

Don't put a gun into your enemy's hands

Actually this might be better as its own thread.
WHo's up for this?

Disney already has open trannies at their parks. Do you remember the brawl outside goofy's house?

The more likely outcome is that disney says they support their trans employees, even if they're off 30 feet away from any guest on a float or better yet in a fursuit.