Based christians worshipping Allah

Fun fact of the day; the hebrew name for god, "Elohim" is a cognate of the Arabic name for god, "Allah".
So the people saying that Allah is a false god should realize that if Allah is false, so is Christian god, and Judaic god.
Not that it really matters, because there is no god at all, and all theology is schizophrenic delusion; quackery; fraud.

Attached: Elohim is a cognate of Allah.jpg (771x740, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we
gotquestions.org/majestic-plural.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
ark.no/boker/Ronnie-Johanson-Luthers-lille-brune-9788272650161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for posting this.
I'm sure whatever thread that got bumped off was just as shitty anyway.

Attached: tips fedora.jpg (1152x864, 256K)

Allah is just another word for God. Arabic Christians use the word Allah

Atheism is a mental disease

You're welcome m'sir

Attached: 1fb799762cd1420bc2f084fee437ebea_vectorized.png (564x564, 30K)

Do you really believe in the sky father?

Attached: Darius the Great Homage with The Mighty Immortals.jpg (509x439, 73K)

"arabic" was not a language before the followers of islam exterminated the users of every other language on the arabian peninsula. they were scattered desert tribes, not a sprawling empire.

God is not real

>elohim
>allah
>cognates

semantics is the most powerful game that faggots have because NPCs cannot into etymology

>Fun fact of the day; the hebrew name for god, "Elohim" is a cognate of the Arabic name for god, "Allah".
That's not a fact. Elohim is the plural form of El, which is equivalent to Allah, and this

OP you're so gay and retarded, please kys you faggot. You know nothing, but you think you do, fag.

kys kys kys

Yeah, we're totally not getting raided right now.

Attached: 1548836589139.jpg (447x480, 51K)

>modern man knows what the past could not
Remember this as you walk into the foreseeable future.

El likely just means "high" or powerfull" and elohim (plural of El) is the group of supernatural beings that are that, high and powerfull, and once they fell and LARPed as gods (annunaki, likely egyptian and aztec gods too) elohim became knows as gods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elyon
> ʾĒl ʿElyōn is usually rendered in English as "God Most High"
meaning that either el or elyon is most high, and El is likely high and elyon "most high" or "highest"

God occasionally is called with Elohim, which makes people claim there are multiple Gods in the bible, however there is something called the majestic plural
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we
Basically, to signify someones outstanding position in a field you turn the designation into a plural. the master of masters in a field would be called with the plural masters, same for the highest of the high, the elyon of the elohim being called elohim. In hebrew you recognize the majestic plural by the plural designation when its used together with a singular verb or adjective which is always the case when elohim is mentioned in relation of the one God.
gotquestions.org/majestic-plural.html

calling God Elohim then means he takes a special position among the elohim which are his angels. now this also relates to some other verses
1The LORD answered Moses, “See, I have made you like God (Uses Elohim here again) to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet.
stating how moses got the special position among all highs to the pharaos. he most certainly didnt make Moses into multiple gods showing that Elohim is commonly used in Singular as well.

So „el“ is just a designation of something „high“. RaphaEL, MichaEL, GabriEL.

They aren't homophones, they're cognates, you dumb fuck. I don't think you know anything about linguistics or proto-semitic.
Retard tier post
Cuck

Similary we have "Baal"s, where as Baal just means "Lord"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
>Baal (/ˈbeJəl, ˈbɑːəl/),[1][a] properly Baʿal, was a title and honorific meaning "owner," "lord
There were many, earthly rulers called Baal, but also the heavenly, the different deities, all declaring themselves to be Lord.

Now we have God, he wants to reveal himself and the guy comes up saying "Who or what are you?" and since God is from beyond this world there are no terms of this world to describe him. Thus he uses earthly terms in distinguished ways. People are led by kings? He says "I am the King of Kings". They have Lords over them? God tells them "I am the Lord of Lords", they worship the Elohim, the fallen angels, the high beings, he tells them "I am the most high, El Elyon/Elohim of Elohim" using familliar terms in distinguished ways

So if Allah indeed comes from the word "elohim", then its merely another designation for anything high and mighty. But since for you only God should be an authority to you it is a "placeholder", a title for what you claim is the most high.

That said, muslims reject christ, deny his divinity and ressurection thus already dont worship God. Their black cube in Mecca is Saturnian/satanic even.

also forgot if someone wants to discuss in a non anti christian shill thread

Attached: s21s71q1zo1280.jpg (850x1210, 378K)

im not sure, i think we should keep some god, be it false or not. just to keep the black pill at bay.

They are literally cognates, you fools.

Attached: christians worship allah.png (1526x634, 31K)

Attached: 1561913617301.jpg (889x500, 110K)

and i explained to you how its a title, not a name. for many money is their God, their Elohim/Allah, yet money is not the God of the bible.

it doesnt matter, gods dont exist

nice moving the goalpoast flaggot

Attached: Who could be behind that flag.png (903x419, 148K)

Attached: IMG_6951.jpg (2500x2344, 523K)

congratulations. Now you are just a faggot

Attached: with_jews.jpg (565x555, 75K)

Oh really?

Attached: 1563032192942.jpg (480x624, 122K)

It's all cut dick desert nomad culture...

Attached: 1566122620772.png (2134x1912, 2.18M)

We should resurrect phoenician gods. The abrahamic sky daddy has been turned into a cuck. well except for islam.

Praise Jesus Christ, Son of God

I think it's a foolish and cuckold thing to do if it's the desert god.

Attached: 1566122070867.jpg (720x720, 66K)

I have noticed that the Hebrew word melech that means king sounds similar to the word Moloch.

>that dick
>that stance
>dem feathers

Yeah, I am thinking Yahweh is pretty based

God of muh dick

bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

Well the english word "God" comes from the older "ǥuđán" which is the proto-germanic form of Wotan or Odin. So according to your logic I actually worship Odin.

same principle probably, even if more nuanced. Moloch (saturn who is Satan) wants to rule as king over the earth, as such one of his alter egos chose the name MLK (as ancient hebrew didnt have vowels), making it Molek/Moloch and Melech be written the same.
MLK, Martin Luther King, just something to think about on wether or not he was just another of the satanic stooges.

>Haha, you christcucks call your creator 'god', same as the Muslims haha
>Yet you live in a society. I am very intelligent. Etymology is useless hahaha

Reveal your flag, you feckless communist cunt.

>arabic
>language which was invented in 1st-4th century AD
>ancient hebrew title for God
>at least 6th century BC
Your brain is a rottenous pile of mush. Stop embarrassing yourself you absolute moron.

imagine pretending to know anything about linquistics or etymology when you are implying that because arabic (a newer language) has a cognate word with ancient hebrew (an older language) is some kind of theological proof of something

your stupidity is an abyss and your thread is a horrible embarrassment, you have the cognitive ability of banana man

I think Martin Luther at least is pretty funny according to this book.

ark.no/boker/Ronnie-Johanson-Luthers-lille-brune-9788272650161

Although Martin Luther King is not the kind of person that I would refer to when I talk about historically important persons.

Lurk more