Why do americans hate italians so much

i get called a muslim rapebaby every day here. Wanted to move out of nyc to here but its full of germaniggers who think im an african. Ironically germanics are the ones who destroyed rome by breeding/acting/chimping out like niggers.

Attached: midwest.png (350x227, 44K)

We don't, maybe you're actually a nigger?

I don't hate Italians. I wish I married on of the two sweet Italian Catholics rather than the German one.

fuck off cocksucker

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

We dont. Just the italians that act like niggers.
Eggplant

Nice flag nigger

nobody where i live is white

Attached: staten island.jpg (1400x540, 92K)

You're not an italian, you're a burger mutt.

>brown eyes
>not italian

Some Italians are blonde and blue eyed.
You talk like a jew.

i have an inferiority complex because i know people with blonde hair and blue eyes that say they're italian. I look like a spic
>r-romans were nordi-
kill yourself.

I never said that Romans were Nordics. I said I knew two good based Catholic Italian girls and I would have been much better off marrying one of them rather than the German girl I married.
I love my wife, but mistakes were made. We have nothing in common. Nothing wrong with Italians and only jews would say such hateful things.

Well, you can either try to get a white girl pregnant and have slightly less corrupted offspring or you can try to off as many nonwhites as you can. That would be the Darwinian perspective

Or I guess you can just chug along like everyone else, have no effect on the planet except paying taxes and mortgages and just die and be forgotten.

i don't worship a kike nailed to a piece of wood

Then you are damned to hell.
That's a sad choice.

sure

Attached: christcuck crusader.png (572x396, 112K)

Why are you posting from korea?

Probably that's where the VPN's IP address that JIDF is. Hard to find a VPN not range banned by Jow Forums.

Why do Italians in the us seem so ethnocentric? Like they try to marry other Italians if possible and have 3 or 4 kids compared to other whites in the area who have two at the most.

Have you not realized that God is over the christian faith? It's not interesting him anymore, and he doesnt like what it has done to the Aryans. The Jews have impressed him more, as it is today, and he favors them. God will send a new prophet for us or he will not. He may simply ignore our race as he does the Chinese. It is our responsibility to be worthy of his attention once more.

im an only child

wrong

Wow i wonder why people dont like you, you seem so easy to get along with.

They stole-a my spicy meata ball

this board made me this way. I don't beg to be part of a community that hates me. Fuck hitler.

Attached: basedmussolini.jpg (850x400, 81K)

>Italian
>White

Attached: 1567799345909.png (897x610, 1.06M)

If he's wrong, why are you posting from korea then?

>Italians in America
>Germans in America

Are we pretending it's the 19th century? We're all generic white people that can't speak either of those languages, have never been to those countries, have no family in them, and probably can't even find them on a map. Wtf is wrong with Americans? lmao

whiter than you at least

Attached: my foot.jpg (555x415, 29K)

because the vpn's not banned and im from new york

This image has been posted on Jow Forums multiple times before. Check the archive. I don't know why you'd lie about his being you

I knew it was you, you foot-posting faggot

Move to Florida. It's full of Italians from NY and NJ. I'M WALKING HERE

I'm fairly certain he's the one who has posted it in the past, it's always posted my a pepsi flag

same filename idiot

full of spics. no thanks.

my cousin already works at walmart in ohio