Anyone who says Jordan Peterson is not a smart guy is probably a 20 year old something living with his parents and...

Anyone who says Jordan Peterson is not a smart guy is probably a 20 year old something living with his parents and spends all day on the computer jerking off to cartoons and listening to emo cringy music.

Jordan Peterson at age 25 was twice the man you will ever be. And at 50 he is quadruple of a human you will ever be.

Jordan Peterson is saving countless lives around the globe with his book and is the only champion of free speech.

Fuck anyone who says Peterson is not a goddamn God.

Attached: EE8ojZBXkAAX2ra.jpg (602x404, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanbpeterson.com/blog/page/6/
youtube.com/watch?v=W2u62u4entc
jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/
youtu.be/WXYuqrO8LLo
youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo
youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw
vocaroo.com/i/s0cXoUCHTK4G
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jew

Ever since I read 12 Rules, my penis has seen heights of cleanliness that it has never been reached before. (I actually just got done cleaning it.)

If my dick were a metropolis, it would have automated street sweepers that worked around the clock to scrub every single block clean of trash. There would be government-mandated daily power washing for every sidewalk in the city.
That's how clean my dick is. Thank you Jordan Peterson.

Buy his book 12 rules for life next time you're at an airport bookstore.

The government has mind control technology. When that happens cleaning your room and any self help advice goes out the window.
Jordan knows this, he is a fraud and he knows it and takes advantage of the system that has propped him up. He probably never really did his own work.

JBP was birthed to the internet on Jow Forums
the day after the C4 interview they started the character assassination threads and they've been doing it ever since
only newfaggots with messy rooms can't even into Peterson

Attached: peterson.jpg (822x554, 33K)

Then why can't JP answer the JQ?

Jordan Peterson is a stupendous fraud someone link the video where he's a asked about Bolshevik Jews and he says "I can't do it"

Attached: 1569003719806.jpg (992x975, 113K)

Jordan Petersons success is purely due to the fact that most young men these days are fatherless or have weak fathers that never taught them anything. All of his advice is basic shit that any semi-successful man knows already.

>Do the right thing
>Tell the truth
>Be strong
>Be brave

If you need some faggot Canadian Professor to tell you these things, you've already failed in life

Page 14 of Jordan Peterson's book 12 rules for life he says that we all need to work together to find out who is purposefully sewing discord in America, so we can not only bring these people to justice, but also learn about the process by which this abuse has slipped into our tent un-noticed, so that we can bring justice to people who are asleep on the job who were supposed to protect us.

Jordan Peterson will be added to the list of greats like Feynman, Einstein, Jobs, Gates, and further back Aristotle, Galileo, Socrates, Plato.

Consume, and also climb to his level of IQ, which in the topics he touches on, rise 3 standard deviations right of the typical distribution.
jordanbpeterson.com/blog/page/6/

He's controlled by them or doesn't want to lose shekels

Attached: ECqmcBcX4AAhGWI.jpg (1150x600, 76K)

>Page 14 of Jordan Peterson's book 12 rules for life he says that we all need to work together to find out who is purposefully sewing discord in America,
Link and jews

Why don't you go into your place of work and try to tell people about the jews?

What a junkie, he should really be in rehab.

This

"YOU RACIST ANTI SEMITIE DON'T YOU REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST YOU BIGOT NAZI"

Attached: 1568785482447.jpg (318x306, 38K)

he comes from academia, he taught at harvard and u. of toronto, etc.
he's a normie with a fetish for christian morality, which makes him sensitive, but also gives him a strength of character and a sold moral code. he didn't go against trannieslang for attention, he didn't want to upset anyone, but he thought it was wrong, and felt a responsibility to speak out, because that's what a man who's room is clean would do.
peterson's value is in getting men to say "no." if he names the jew the media can lock him out for good because normies are brainwashed faggots.
this faggot has been posting this for months, check the archive
like i said, character assassination

Attached: moral.jpg (794x321, 27K)

Go wash your balls and take care of your own room

Attached: 1569029525650.jpg (780x439, 66K)

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was racing down the holocoaster track greased with human fat on a skateboard made out of a jewish baby when I did a kick flip over the barbed wire fence at the edge of the camp and escaped from that horrible place. So I made my way to New York and became a wealthy investment banker.

I do im the crazy one i work cheap and dont give a shit helps if your the work horse and if they get rid of you the business fails i love being white . Also i got dirt on everyone

Peterson has succeeded in gatekeeping White normies or fencer sitters while racking in literal millions

Attached: 4lv78vvq3iiy.jpg (809x464, 94K)

I love how we shouldn't compare then they compare.

>Peterson has succeeded in gatekeeping White normies or fencer sitters while racking in literal millions
there are many levels to religious and inegalitarian thought
normies need to learn to dissent first before any real thought can occur

youtube.com/watch?v=W2u62u4entc

Attached: jesus.jpg (531x710, 290K)

This. They also managed to get the white nationalists into a positive feedback loop of shitposting for them.

Never said Peterson is retarded. But he's dangerous. More precisely, his desire to neuter a generation that is in danger is dangerous.

>More precisely, his desire to neuter a generation that is in danger is dangerous
Ponder this deeply, it's insidious

Attached: lul.png (322x321, 51K)

Isn't he in rehab?

recognized.

When I use the term: "Send a thing back under the rocks from which it came" I think of these kinds of pursuasive devices that are simultaneously as pursuasive to radicalization as they are totally incorrect, but inaccessible to retards.

I should write a book.

jordanbpeterson.com/psychology/on-the-so-called-jewish-question/

> Fuck anyone who says Peterson is not a goddamn God
You mean the guy that said your skin color shouldn't define you and that you should instead only be an individual? While talking ONLY TO WHITE PEOPLE?
Fuck off. Likely controlled opposition.
Heard he has a nasty degenerate drug problem too.

Attached: 1529293137268.png (378x357, 70K)

Washing your dick, it's empowering! It's like, yeah, that's life! It's miserable, deal with it! Do you smell your dick? Classic hero's tale! THATS THE CALL TO ACTION! So wash your dick! Maybe then you'll stop being a sad, miserable, pathetic being and DO SOMETHING! And then who knows, maybe others will look at you and wanna wash your dick too!

He's smart, hes just not "oh wow, this is so simplistic and beautiful and powerful an inference it will change my life" kinda smart that everyone makes him out to be.

I was being sarcastic. Read thread. I am no fan of him. He's a gatekeeper shill. This video completely recks his act. This video has recently shot up in likes

>youtu.be/WXYuqrO8LLo

Anyone who says Jordan Peterson is a smart guy is probably a 20 year old something living with his parents and spends all day eating benzos and cleaning his room

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1985-0723-500,_Alfred_Rosenberg_headcrop.jpg (416x515, 79K)

I'd thrive like him too if I had connections in every form of government, media, entertainment, industry, mafia, et cetera et cetera.

Agreed. His popularity has dipped recently though correct?

Jordan peterson cannot be dismissed by ad-hominem, your attempt is the sad, miserable, pathetic thing to explain here.

A degenerate yelling at a risen with spit and vile. If you were smarter you would be ashamed.

>be shabbo's goy

Attached: 15139869916749.jpg (800x600, 151K)

This, but unironically.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXYuqrO8LLo

Attached: 1556469677689.jpg (640x309, 49K)

Just a 2019 Brian Tracy/Anthony Robbins.

Calls himself an intellectual

Attached: the-university-intellectuals-play-an-important-role-in-carrying-out-32576850.png (500x732, 126K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zR5oJW0MoYw

Attached: 15139869916750.jpg (1000x780, 173K)

Right...that's so interesting. See, that makes so much sense cause this one time I was on DMT and I remember these dancing unwashed penises, Jammie pull up that pic of the unwashed penis that I said was exactly what up I saw. Yeah, that one right there, look at that fucker. Anyways he was just giving me the finger and dancing around. And I'm just like "what the fuck, man?" and they're just dancing around me giving me the finger. And then one unwashed penis comes up to me and just says "look at this!!!" and I'm just shown something so unbelievably beautiful that...I just can't stop crying man! And I think what it was telling me was to just...wash my fuckin penis. And it makes so much sense now that I think about it. And that, to me, is just so fascinating. I mean, it felt so much more real than reality, it's like, who's to say that this world of dancing unwashed penises isn't a real dimensional reality out there somewhere??? That's a scary thought....

Attached: joe_rogan_ai_voice_robot.jpg (1064x658, 58K)

>Jordan peterson cannot be dismissed by ad-hominem, your attempt is the sad, miserable, pathetic thing to explain here.
Can you explain how his daughter turned out to be such a thot?

Attached: Slut Peterson.jpg (618x1066, 67K)

>Can you explain how his daughter turned out to be such a thot?

Attached: EC3PQ1XX4AAs2Up.jpg (500x403, 36K)

>uses convoluted semantics
>infallible

Attached: 1564223418439.jpg (500x500, 36K)

>not matching bra and panties

what a fucking moron

>Fuck anyone who says Peterson is not a goddamn God.
>He went to rehab
>God is perfection in human eyes
>Therefore Peterstein isn't god
Debunked your Jewish shill thread quite easily. Almost embarrassing how shill threads are so easily put together
Sage

Attached: AreYouSerious.png (826x738, 1.01M)

mind blown

juden peterstein

Kill yourself

This

Read above nog

>Anyone who says Jordan Peterson is not a smart guy
I find it humorous that he's a clinical psychologist and he didn't know that stopping benzos cold turkey is a supremely stupid idea.

Lie you coom and it's filled with raw flesh and coom

Uncle Ted does not approve of this faggot

hes a globalist faggot, can not believe i used to support this butt pumping homo. OP needs to wake up or neck himself and quit being a faggoty waste in this life.

Attached: jordanglobalist.jpg (1189x781, 237K)

Nigger it was a copy pasta please jump offa bridge

He's a junkie. He should retire from public life. What an embarrassment. A junkie has no right to preach down on how to live your life.

>Anyone who says Jordan Peterson is not a smart guy is probably a 20 year old something living with his parents and spends all day on the computer jerking off to cartoons and listening to emo cringy music.
He is smart. He is a smart con artist.

Juden peterstein

Ps. Fuck the 4cuck capatcha system. Had to go through 10 screens to get verified as human

Attached: 05116DB8-5311-4591-964E-640BD9B2B052.png (1036x1036, 494K)

Peterson’s best work
vocaroo.com/i/s0cXoUCHTK4G