Canada to ban military-style assault rifles

This is why I fucking love Canada and our Prime Minister. No more spineless leaders bending over to the gun lobby. He takes real leadership and does what is right.

Granted we don't have a deeply ingrained gun culture like some gun nut states in the US, and we don't have anything as idiotic as the second amendment. So it's easier for us to implement common sense gun control.

Attached: 1568997628653.png (1258x580, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tacticalimports.ca/type-81-folding-stock-p-426.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is
www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/cv.action?pid=3510007201
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off

When is he going to ban blackface?

What?

Weren't they already illegal? Sorry for not knowing leaf law, I haven't been to Canada in like 5 years.

It's fucking hilarious that cons are suddenly trying to pretend they give a fuck about black and brown folk. The hypocrisy is incredible.

Is it real?

lmao, yes it's the cons that are hypocrits, and not you faggots that destroy people for far less. You people attack anything that smells anywhere near racist but circle the wagons to defend your guy in blackface, with an afro wig, with a banana shirt, and a stuffed crotch.

You dare name call when it's your team that fucked up HARD.

tacticalimports.ca/type-81-folding-stock-p-426.html

This is the Type 81 Assault Rifle. It is a weapon of war designed for the Chinese military for the sole purpose of killing people on the battlefield. It is sold in Canada as an unrestricted firearm for only $999.99.

So yeah, our gun laws suck :/

Attached: 20141010145717545.jpg (710x330, 98K)

he should write a law that retro-actively punishes anyone caught doing blackface.

>"military-style assault rifles"
So this faggot is going to ban nothing? Cool.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tou8-Cz8is

>using lib vs con unironically
What are you 5 years old?

most cucked post I've read all week

Why Trudeau, you afraid of being whacked or something?

Justin is desperate to retain his biggest faggot politician in Canadian history designation for as long as possible.

Good luck banning them without discriminating against Black(Or Face-Darkened) rifles.

checkmate Trudeau.

Are you implying that Trudeau actually gives a fuck about black and brown folk?

>military style
Hes gonna ban anything thats black
Only fine wood guns allowed.
He hates black guns

Easier to rob houses, nice.
Big W for the black market.

>Canada
>Military
"Would you like to know more"

>1 post

Blackface for me but not for thee. Also no guns for thee

>spineless
>terrified of guns

So that's why Canada is so cucked as nation.

All according to the Plan.

Attached: trudeualovessoros-e1474388839226.png (853x473, 459K)

This. That retarded faggot probably has never even held a gun

I'm too lazy to check, but I'm gonna say no. He can't be this retarded to say this right before the election. We don't even have issues with gun violence, why would we ban something not causing any problems

Silence, shekelboi

To actually get back to the political angle, Canada has nothing that anyone would want to take by force of war. It's a frozen waste inhabited by people who decided to escape to a frozen waste.

>muh oil sands
Keep it to yourselves. If anyone deserves to have energy independence it's either Iceland, Greenland, or Canaderp.

To be frank, Nunavut is the ultimate location for the ethnostate. We all claim whites are more capable of sustaining hostile conditions than the other races, so why not move north of the Artic Circle. Let's make it the new Wild West, but in the North.

Just say you only own Civilian style assault rifles

Stupid fucking leaf. All I hear canadians talk about is how shitty canada is. This just drives that point home.

Bonus points for forming a new nation and capitalizing in the emerging Northwest Passage.

[Accelerate.jpeg]

Is this real? Is he so transparently trying to deflect from the blackface thing?

Well my curiosity got the better of me, the madman actually fucking said it. Lmao

Too bad it's the other way around and you fucking know it.
This opens the door to claim any and everything a military style weapon and ban them.

>acting. Like people don't see these globohomo moves 5 steps ahead.

This isn't 5d chess, buddy.
This is transparent

Why is Canada so far behind? The USA effectively banned assault rifles over 30 years ago.
Or is he doing that thing the dumb anti-gun crowd does and claiming regular semi-automatic rifles are "assault rifles"?

Good. Then the Chinese to the north of the US won't have guns. My grandchildren will have an easy time invading and taking the land for themselves.

>common sense gun control

Oh that ol chestnut

>hey look over there

>designed for the battlefield
No. You are wrong. You are an idiot. That is a version that is incapable of automatic fire, and only 5 round magazines will be sold for it. It also likely has a longer barrel than the military version. It is no more dangerous than a hunting rifle. Our gun laws are fine. Law enforcement need more funding and resourced to effectively enforce them.

Attached: 1075657.jpg (640x480, 47K)

the virgin Trudeau

Attached: 1551670532711.jpg (900x1200, 294K)

Meanwhile in America...

Attached: 1567148412676.webm (1280x720, 995K)

The term "assault rifle" is literally nowhere in our criminal code or firearms act. It's pure political posturing The overwhelming majority of gun crimes are committed by Toronto niggers with stolen handguns from the USA but Trudeau and his libshit army will never let facts gets in the way of their agenda

Attached: reallypicksthecotton.png (1400x695, 1.24M)

Well...looks like it's time to take back Canada!! No more queens head on your money leaf.

Now Canada will taken by the American Reich without a shot being fired. Flowers and kisses will be showered upon US troops by Canadian women. Then to Greenland.

Idk about the criminal code but in America the term assault rifle refers to FULLY AUTOMATIC rifles. AR-15s are not assault rifles so matter how much they claim

Why would you rapid fire a .50 cal sniper rifle?

Because gun nuts are dumb. But that's a redundant sentence.

>lib vs con
user, I....

bro why take anything to its most extreme limit everybody should just sit back and relax like you guys up north !

Slow and steady like maple syrup !

Attached: thetimes.jpg (515x480, 64K)

>nigger gang members in Toronto constantly killing one another with illegal handguns smuggled in from USA
>better outlaw "assault rifles"

>get caught being an absolute faggot (blackface)
Quick ban the guns!

Because we can. Show your flag, canadia.

Attached: americafyeah-1024x576-1.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

the best part is no-one with nr will hand in their guns

commies--> gulags soon ;)

most leafs on pol are a bunch of underage noguns faggots

hope the libs have lots of shovels.

theres going to be a lot of "OH SHIT MY HOUSE GOT BROKEN INTO AND ALL MY GUNS ARE GONE, OH WELL".

(aka.buried in the back yard)

While winking at the cops.

And the cops will wink back because most are pro-gun and pro conservative.

>Uh oh 3 videos of me in blackface in less than 24 hours
>B-ban guns now!!!

Outlaw Hispanics and would see a better result. Thats where most of them come from. I could give Jose down the street $50 and have an unregistered gun anytime I want.

>Let's make it the new Wild West, but in the North.
mite b kewl. I'm down for it.

They are banned. Because by definition a AR has to have single, burst, and automatic fire options and autos are already banned here.

If Trump did black face cities would literally be burning.

But JT gets a free pass, why? well because weed dude! thats why.

Oddly enough, the Israeli TAVOR is perfectly legal in Canada...

Attached: tumblr_md04lmEl9u1qzqnxxo1_500.gif (500x372, 995K)

Not for long if Trudeau gets his way.

Good for Canada. If like to see 80 IQ drop outs on Jow Forums try to debunk this. Weapons of war need to be taken away from the public by force.

Attached: IMG_20190920_224059.jpg (1758x2048, 317K)

Firearm homicides have actually decreased since the 1980s. There's only about 250 deaths a year which is barely anything compared to some of the other major causes.

>It's fucking hilarious that cons are suddenly trying to pretend they give a fuck about black and brown folk
Actually it's leftists that don't give a fuck. That's why they promise things and never deliver. And that's why so many of them have had blackface party images surface. They love to mock niggers behind closed doors. They all have a good laugh at the stupid nigs.
Lyndon B Johnson said " We'll have these stupid niggers voting for us for next 50 years. "

Will this get him any more votes? It seems like it would push even more people away from him in rural areas. This seems like a really dumb move.

No I mean it's fine to own the rifle I just thought it was best used for single shot over large distances.

>oh no they saw me in blackface! Better burn the consti-...wait, do you fags even have a constitution? Or a bill of rights? All I know is that you have snow, snow injuns and bestiality.

so what you're saying is.... that if it uses ammunition in any way shape or form, it's meant for the battlefield & they're gonna ban it?
Am I getting that right?

The average person has no idea what an "assault weapon" is or what rifles would be banned as a result so its hard to say.

Really poor bait.

250?! That's a good six months for Chicago.
This would be so fucking stupid.

Thats what it's made for but why not have some fun with it? Not hurting anybody.

BERNIER NOW

Attached: MADMAX.jpg (620x348, 38K)

MC Nigger takin' yo gat!

STFU you liberal supporting tranny cuck.

The west needs to separate from you dullards.

Attached: IMG_8752.jpg (1315x1920, 667K)

WE WANT MADMAX
WE WANT MADMAX
WE WANT MADMAX

Attached: 1557097416475.jpg (616x490, 178K)

That loop was also sped up. You don't rapid fire like that with that size gun.

anyone who is pro gun control is already voting liberal/ndp/green

however there are a lot of moderates/centrists that will flip to con if it means keeping their guns

hopefully between this and the blackface shit well get a con majority

oh wow, leafs doing some literally retarded abhorrent shit?

imagine my shock.

Isnt that a 1 month tally in Chi town?

Our gun laws suck.

No FAL's, no standard capacity magazines, no CCW, no .25 or .32 mouse guns, no subcompacts.

You're a pirate, what the fuck do you care?

Yes, please pressure your congressional and senatorial reps to annex us. We have oil and uranium. Grant statehood to the west, fuck the east, turn them into territories.

Underrated

Can I get a source on him using that moniker?

the best use is doing what you like

If the libs only get a minority government can they still use c71 to enact these new laws or will it be stifled in the house?

Attached: FB_IMG_1568938244183.jpg (720x476, 37K)

Ban them completely? What a weird choice. What will their army fight with then?

See for yourself. We peaked during the 1970s now that I'm looking at it but we still recently had an uptick from the Toronto area that keeps getting flooded with people from Somalia. I should also point out that most of these deaths these days are handgun related, making a potential ban on semi-auto rifles even more stupid.

www150.statcan.gc.ca/t1/tbl1/en/cv.action?pid=3510007201

/pol says. good enough for me.

Because it is impossible to source said prohibs in Canada. ...and Because I like firearms.

Attached: IMG_8984.jpg (2592x1936, 1M)

We have a population something like 14 times larger than Chicago.

Someone with photoshop skills should crop him onto the meme

Also, this isn't a pirates flag or Jolly Roger, it is a Totenkopf.

Attached: IMG_8568.png (220x265, 12K)

He's going to ban something that's already illegal?
An assault rifle is a weapon that fires an intermediate cartridge and is capable of automatic fire. In Canada all firearms that are capable of automatic fire are classified as prohibited devices.

Attached: JustinMcN.jpg (1479x947, 287K)

How will jews make money then?

>Yay! Government Tyranny! Please put your booted heel on my neck!
I bet you call people "bootlickers" too.