Jorden Peterson is a junkie

it seems he didn't clean his penis thoroughly enough

Attached: EE8hJ4CWkAEiCm6.jpg (1069x936, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's nothing wrong with getting help to kick a prescription medication addiction

>self help guru
>Goes to others for help

>be psychologist
>have mental health issues

lmaooo

He started taking them when he found out his wife had cancer

if you think you're bloody well perfect then you've got a mess of other things to deal with buddy

getting addictive medication prescribed to you and taking it is already proof that you are degenerate
if that happens to you you should just kill yourself before you become the pill bitch of some big pharma kike

ayo bruh finna get turnt on these benoz like a mufuggah slay the dragon nomsayain rescu ma daddy from the whales lmaoo buy my rugs for 4000 dollars

>If you're not perfect in every way then you have nothing of value to contribute
A fire user, die in one.

>if you think you're bloody well perfect then you've got a mess of other things to deal with buddy
Clean your room bucko.

Lol right? Because doctors never get sick.

Peterson couldn't handle the bantz when reality ruined his gobbledygook and fame

Just drink kratom bro

Probably taking all that klonopin to calm his nerves with his daughter walking around in her skimpies like an attention seeking roastie.

They have the highest rate of substance abuse and mental health issues/ suicide of any profession. Same with pretty much everything else bad

based retard false equivalency

Where is the Klonopin located on male genitalia?

Attached: 1533373446880.png (1442x1036, 366K)

Post high-res pics or it didn't happen.

He was caught three times smoking a shitload of crystal meth and watching his daughter go to the toilet on pisscam.

Posting evidence shortly.

Attached: 1568345380326.jpg (500x428, 54K)

Imagine being so worthless that watching someone else fuck up is the closest thing to an achievement you can hope for.

Attached: 621841908.gif (277x300, 1005K)

I wonder if he self prescribed them. “You can do this Jordan, clean up your own mind with Benzos”

its because they are the highest-ranking goy members of the jew lords follower and the shame that they betray their own kind always catches up with them sooner or later
yes they may have been taught the basics of kikery and shekel domination but they are still just goys and will always stay that no matter how hard they trie

Attached: abstract.png (854x859, 253K)

>Imagine being so worthless that watching someone else fuck up is the closest thing to an achievement you can hope for.
Is that you Jordan? I had a feeling you browsed Jow Forums. Suspicions confirmed.

Attached: Jordan Peterson.png (1024x576, 348K)

imagine projecting this hard

Lay off the Klonopin.

Dr. House wannabe

fucking jej

My brother loves Juden Peterstein even after I told him he's a shabbos goy zogbot faggot

The real travesty is fucking retard wrote about lobsters when he doesn't understand anything about biology or evolution.
>every king had a clean room
That's because they have slaves to clean to their rooms. You think people become kings by cleaning their room? Successful disruptors are way to busy and that's the last thing they do.
>i also only eat steak and got sick for months egen I drank some ginger ale or something.
To be fair, he wasn't telling other people to only eat steak (but his whore daughter was, with personal video chat sessions for cash).
Anyway, this guy is an idiot and a weirdo. He might oppose retard pronouns, but that should be common sense, not something special to celebrate.

Thanks for the salt ;)

I hope he dies. He is so annoying and no one ever like me that faggot. Can we talk about Epstein please.

bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

I hope he pulls through. I enjoy his lectures and his advice helped me through a dark time in my life.

>Thanks for the salt ;)
Um ya, you clearly don't know what the word salt means.

I hope this Anti-White junkie rat kills himself.

Have you all TRIED Kpins? They are some nice happy pills...
I miss drugs...

To be fair his wife is dying from cancer
My mother killed herself when I was 16 and my father went through a hell of a time

If his advice worked, and he followed it himself, he wouldnt be addicted to anything.

you better deliver mate

Attached: 1552950652386.jpg (618x618, 48K)

Dude is literally following his own advice, and if it works, he won't be addicted any longer.
So, clearly he should be criticized.

>you better deliver mate
Ya, wtf. I've been in this damn thread for 15 minutes waiting for these pics.

based and redpilled, I think i like him now

meanwhile on /sig/ we are actually getting past the blackpill, and the many forms of the bad life things, with the power of fascism!

Attached: 1499698691149.png (1024x597, 161K)

kek this is why i still come to this god forsaken site those rare topkeks now and then

>be soldier
>get shellshock

lmaoooo

>jp
>dumps irrelevant meme folder
to that, he said he was wrong about his opinion when people presented the argument to do so.
He is open to changing his mind, which is a respectable and humble thing to do.

post it mate before the thread dies