Hey BDAnon was here this am, a lot going on today , did you guys see this? Trumps trying to take Biden out...

Hey BDAnon was here this am, a lot going on today , did you guys see this? Trumps trying to take Biden out, by exposing the rat in the WH. You can’t make this shut up! BDAnon says it was his idea, nice touch dude!

Attached: 075C016C-694A-415F-9A39-B6E9DD0C3C39.png (1242x2688, 1022K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/giuliani-annouced-trip-to-ukraine-in-may-to-question-leaders-on-biden-crime-family-fake-news-cnn-and-the-hill-pretend-this-is-breaking-news-today/
nytimes.com/2019/09/17/us/politics/trump-national-security-adviser.html
boards.Jow
cnn.com/2018/09/15/politics/fema-presidential-alert-trump-emergency-test/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bOwr9PX05p4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whoa. Holy Shite! Funny, if true!

Can we get this tool arrested?

Attached: schiff.png (300x180, 64K)

Former Vice President Joe Biden is calling on President Trump to release the transcript of his phone call with the Ukrainian president, which is reportedly the subject of a recent whistleblower complaint.

Attached: Biden idiot.jpg (799x488, 32K)

Big Dick's jail choice!

Attached: RT-sally-yates-02-jef-170508_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 44K)

BDAnon Nadler is one of my top pics. He’s in perfect shape, pear shaped. He looks so confused as head of the judiciary committee, just imagine what he would look dragged out in cuffs. A perfect to a horrible life!

Attached: 8D98C96C-225E-4593-ABB7-B4BE3E9A1D12.png (500x867, 189K)

Waste of trips. Big Dick user is a fucking faggot and anyone thinking anything is being done about the vile corruption and overthrow of our republic is mentally fucking retarded. Trump is the swamp like all those befote. Epstein case THROWN OUT clear NOT a fucking suicide. Trump gives zero fucks. Subcommittee hearing by ADL and other kikes demonizing white people and effectively declaring war on anyone who is proud to be white and wants this country to return to the way it was fucking intended to be.

This fucking country is under foreign occupation by Zionists and your faggot Trump is handing it to them in a hand basket. FREE IRAN HURRRR NEXT WEEK TRUST THE PLAN

Fucking queers

How bout these 2 behind bars.

Attached: elizabeth-warren-hillary-clinton.jpg (789x460, 83K)

Thank you for your retard opinion, now go away

Abso-fucking-lutely!

yall got links to the archive?

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/giuliani-annouced-trip-to-ukraine-in-may-to-question-leaders-on-biden-crime-family-fake-news-cnn-and-the-hill-pretend-this-is-breaking-news-today/

Here’s the link

Who’s the rat?

I am still trying to figure out why some (((anons))) keep insulting Q even with remotest possible tangents, even though by their own words, it's just a "boomer schizo shit larp hurr durr". sho' is a lot of effort over 2 years for a "larp".

Good question. Missed the live thread.

I read the it’s either the Stare Department NCS, a military officer said that carried the football for Clinton

Attached: 8A5DF3E4-D995-448D-8706-2C6DC2AE19BC.jpg (150x155, 7K)

could they be doing it on purpose?

Because they have separation anxiety

>alphabet spook on the Jow Forumschans
>spews disinfo
Hello newfag, now fucking kys

QQQQQQQQQQQQ

I love that letter and I like torturing people. Thanks Q, we learned a lot

BDAnon come in and share quantum physics and insight on what can expect. We have Yates as a hostage here!

I guess not having Q's cock up their faggot asses 24/7 causes them to shoot missiles into saudi oil facilities for attention. iranian regime's ability to garner cash via oil shipments is seriously hampered, (((alternative media))) is on full blown anti-american spergfest every time we talk about the fucking tankers or anything related to pompeo and bolton ("fat man" etc all trying to turn the public into their NPC pawns). bibi takes a hit, saudi oil facility gets bombed by opportune missile strikes.
Every single fucking time some zionist agenda really gets in the shitter, there's always an "event" to try and force the president's hand, many times surprisingly by the iranian regime, or "suspicious attacks against US allies in the region".
trying to weaken iraqi political situation and push back against US forces operating from facilities there, just as middle east and israel is entering a political unknown. Who benefits from forcing the President's hand?
Don't EVER take any clickbait (((opinions))) and "headlines' from the media to heart. Search and think for yourselves, and you can easily see that whatever they are trying to do, the tide of war is on our side. The enemy's biggest asset is compromised, easily triggered and emotion public. Time to get smart.

Thank God there’s such gracious people in this world, and I don’t have kids!

You could have stated that in two sentences or less

Pardon me I meant to post to something else

Pardon me I didn’t mean that for you user

Trump is going to lose by a staggeringly massive margin in 2020 and and the fetid, rancid corpse of a culture you're all clinging to is going to die and the whole world is going to dance on its grave.

Just accept it and you can get on with your hollow, soulless shell of a life.

Attached: 1529400012133.png (540x407, 219K)

Sounds like you’ve had a bad day, take your pills

Agreed user. Hard to take much seriously. But if one really pays attention, the pattern is obvious.

BTW - BDanon said yesterday Declas was imminent - thoughts?

Shut the fuck up kike you have refuted absolutely nothing I have said and what I said is undeniable fact you fucking monkey

Its a fucking psyop to keep faggots like you thinking someone else besides ourselves is going to clean up the mess. Wake up faggot. No one is coming to save you moron. You faggots are gonna be the idiots who trust the fucking plan right up until the point they take your fucking guns and shove them up your wife and childrens asses and execute them in the name of the Moschiach you literal brainlet fucking moron. Bet you havent even watched the subcommittee hearing.

You're fucked and all these stupid faggots have brought absolutely zero change to the corruption kike lover.

Hollow shallow soulless life, try saying that three times real quick

bwahahahah

How much do they pay you to post here? Been seeing many donkey flags in Trump threads lately.

That’s so dramatic it could be a one man play, but you have to use a lot of anger. The audience will love it

Sorry I’ve been having some wine tonight and your speech is making me giggle

monkeys?

Attached: Obama monkey.jpg (285x200, 20K)

Attached: 1551197774664.jpg (437x437, 22K)

Like these

Attached: 2E47155E-7704-4FE7-A489-3CC9C99BB9AC.jpg (474x308, 19K)

These guy?

Attached: 7BD66051-AC5D-440A-BF1C-CD544CC9AFAD.jpg (474x338, 28K)

Attached: Bug-eyes.jpg (650x445, 36K)

My favorite thing that nobody has pointed out about the Q bashing is the "trust the plan" meme.
Some sicko gets arrested and he happens to be white so they say Q and Trump betrayed you.
Apparently they didnt watch the Q videos talking about loving everybody and treating everybody with respect regardless of color.
Why do they choose to ignore that part?

Like this one

Attached: B2566EF7-8126-4D96-8019-36899633B404.jpg (360x188, 12K)

Barbara Leaf?

Attached: Martin-Oliner-with-Barbara-Leaf.jpg (4032x3024, 1.53M)

Yeah it’s reallt strange, they pick up a statement and repeat, like trust the plan, but never got the point, it’s always been about unity

"Trust the Plan" kek!

Seriously tho, this entire world is an illusion right now.

because that's almost as gay as you are?

Is that the leaker

Has this been reported elsewhere?

Wow that was harshanon

It's just my guess.

>Female
>Security
>Talked to the NY Times this week

nytimes.com/2019/09/17/us/politics/trump-national-security-adviser.html

I want that t-shirt

Attached: leaf and biden.jpg (1200x799, 130K)

user who is that? I read it was probably someone in the state department or NSC (I think)

Stay mad faggot. I'm just pointing out the absolute ignorance of these demoralization threads. Q never claimed to be a white nationalist or that he was gonna save the white race from "muh niggers". If you stupid fucks spent half a second and did some actual research you might not sound so god dam retarded. Fucking try hard shills

literally the simplest trick in the fucking 5 year old's manual of "MOMMMY DON'T LOOK AT 666 GORRILLION niggers and kikes and muzzies being locked up because orange man bad and Q is a larp".

I imagine quite a few of us took Q seriously for a long time before realizing he was full of crap, so we're not just shitposting but annoyed.

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/227199448/

>Some sicko gets arrested and he happens to be white so they say Q and Trump betrayed you.
He got arrested for doxxing antifa at Charlottesville you fucking kike neck yourself
>Apparently they didnt watch the Q videos talking about loving everybody and treating everybody with respect regardless of color.
God I can't wait till you nigger loving boomers start dying in droves

So planefags reported yesterday 2 amish that
"Special Air Mission" Flights into Washington
One is Pompeo returning from Saudi, not sure who the other bigwig flying in is.

Attached: Planefag.png (1507x566, 432K)

Do you think he might put Ghostanom, On it, that would be cool

I'm all for taking out anybody that's behaving illegally and causing mayhem in innocent peoples lives. You do the crime you do the time. Now just need to clean out some politicians and put them behind bars for their crimes against america and I will be happy. I could care less about the color of someone's skin if they're committing a crime. Just lock em up.
Worried about school shooters so much? Stop telling parents they cant bust their kids asses and teach them respect. It's simple really.

I imagine many people also know that (((shills))) and those who work with them do everything possible to stop and obstruct this president, then come on here and claim to have definitive proof that "Q is a larp and full of shit' after waging war against the President and US mil intel just like msm is doing right now.
silicon valley poos chinks and half chan mods are so fucked lol they are on pretty much every important judiciary and military/LE shitlist right now. Hope nobody was thinking this shit was "online shitposting affair".

Maybe BDanon, maybe not that big

With you user, the politician corruption is out of control.

FUCKING DROP THE HAMMER!!!!

So true, and it’s getting freaking old

Oh wow you got me so good user. I'm a kike because I want to live in peace.
You and anybody like you are what is wrong with this world. Stow your hate and find some happiness before you die sad and miserably alone.

Thank God anons on board, lots happening whats your take on ME

FUTURE PROVES PAST???

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.235

Sep 15 2018 14:28:09 (EST)
SEPT —-17—– [week of]
cnn.com/2018/09/15/politics/fema-presidential-alert-trump-emergency-test/index.html

DECLAS coming?
MORE INCRIMINATING [TEXT] RELEASES COMING?
DARK TO LIGHT.
CARPET BOMBS >>> MOAB
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a1469b No.3106768

Sep 20 2018 12:50:39 (EST)
Anonymous ID: e61846 No.3106680

Sep 20 2018 12:47:04 (EST)
>>>/patriotsfight/267

youtube.com/watch?v=bOwr9PX05p4

[13:35]
Q

Panic in DC.
James Baker testifying against Comey?
Q

13:35 (transcript)
Joe DiGenova
"As I've been saying for two years, there's been a brazen plot to illegally exonerate Hillary Clinton in the email case and then if she had lost, to frame Donald Trump. And that is exactly what these texts are about. Whether or not Mr. Strzok and Lisa Page and others are indicted is certainly a question people can debate, but let me just say I know there is a grand jury underway, testimony is being taken about Strzok, Page, McCabe and others involved in this case and the reason we know it is that James Baker, the former general counsel of the FBI, as turned State's evidence is fully cooperating with the Inspector General and with the Federal Grand Jury. I can assure you, Mr. Comey has been very silent in recent weeks and the reason is very simple: he knows he's going to be indicted."
Panic in DC re: Baker confirmed?
Note IG involved.
Huber >> IG (Horowitz) >> Storch
Q

Prime Minister Morrison of Australia & his wife, Jennie. They showed up at the WH around 8:30ish this morning

Interesting POTUS tweets from Sept. 21, 2018

Attached: Trump 9_21_18.png (449x580, 130K)

yeah, we can all tell dude

I don’t care what anyone thinks, I know there’s some things happening. It’s reaching a tipping point

Ahhh. thanks user.

No fuckers who are totally fine with non whites coming into our countries and taking what they haven't earned and have no fucking right to at the expense of it's citizens and tham try to hide behind love and tolerance man are what's wrong with this world kys Boomer before your kids put you in a home where you get beaten to death by the diversity you so love

Funny!

^^^^THIS

Dude no one ever said it supported afar you described, your anger will eat you alive. No one ok with illegal immigration and Q never advocated it. You must have never been in the cahn,

None of this ever amounts to shit.

All these stupid posts from "anons."

i'd fuck her silly.
make her play teacher and i'm the bad student in detention everyday.

The Woman who will beat Trump in 2020

Attached: Trump 2020 Candidate.jpg (255x170, 9K)

The funniest shit is how the compromised mods and jannies fucking hate all the actual black user threads that redpill and bring actual discussion. I saw at least two or three real black anons posting threads today that got "mysteriously" shoa'd early or got (((archived))) at the earliest juncture even though the thread was active.

you can be her prison bitch, just tell them you identify as he

interdasting.

Did you watch the Revolt Summit with Candice? She was pissed at how the black community treated her.

user I seriously don’t why these shills want everyone to die, but not only die, but die in droves. Seriously I can’t understand that hatred, and why do they think all anons are boomers? A conundrum for sure

Gentlemen, Just got in from a busy day. Enjoyed watching Biden take it in the ass. Boy Trump really hates that bitch Jennifer Rubin, op ed. at the Washington Post. There is a lot more shit on Biden that is going to come out. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Oh one other thing Biden has a drug problem that is one of the reasons he cannot keep shit straight. SOB is high a lot of times.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 8K)

How would someone was a black user, do we have X-ray vision?

mods, jannies, and shills FUCKING HATE CANDACE OWEN SO MUCH LOL
She's not as easy to mock as kanye because of his prior jewywood influenced personality. Her marriage partner gives them some ammo to shill against her.

Big Dick! Any updates on Iran that you can share? This was a great post today. thanks!

Oooh... interesting. Trump hinted that he was holding off on declass b/c Australia asked him to. Well, guess who is here for a State Visit? Morrison. Maybe he wanted to be here when Trump gave Barr the nod to issue the declass?

No need for a diplomat to try & intervene... the PM is right in DC when this goes down?

I went on a WH tour a few months ago and noticed some interesting communication methods used by the USSS & DHS suburbans parked right by the walkway that people exiting the tour use on their way towards the WH exit gates (Near Lafayette Park & the Treasury Bldg.) Of course I asked & was told it was classified & not available to John Q. Public.

In this photo from tonights dinner in the Rose Garden... maybe the people Trump & Morrison suspect were involved in the 5 EYES/Obama collaboration on spying on Trump were seated near at the tables closest to where the USSS/DHS suburbans are parked? No doubt there is a jamming signal around the WH, but maybe the USSS/DHS scooped up some info?

One more point: Morrison & Trump are going to visit a Australian paper company in Ohio tomorrow or Sunday. How funny would it be if the declass docs were printed there?

Attached: WH Aus State Dinner-Rose Garden (Sept 20 2019).png (624x351, 457K)

Me too Rubin is no conservative, and her bitchy voice is like torture

Because I hate niggers, spics, poos, muzzies, chinks, and kikes more than you will ever know just like 666 gorillion anons world wide who got our president elected, and we can smell one half a world away.
Just like we can tell a faggot like you was shilling and not bitching for real the first post you made.

Did you see he demanded tonight that Trump release the phone call with Ukraine, what is fucking insane? You might not have to Answer that it’s apparent. So he stoned out if his mind, freakin’ funny!

Who is the whistleblower?
Sue Gordon?

Once I posted that I had to go somewhere. Iran is still up in the air. Hope things can calm down but we will see. When Trump says we are locked and loaded that is an understatement. Do not ever underestimate how crazy everyone is in that part of the world. I still expect a major war soon. And Trump is fighting some of the nut cases here to avoid one. About the post that was aimed also at some folks that watch this board. The message is getting through.

second line for

He seriously wouldn’t be fun to be high with, that’s for sure. His stories of his heroic life is sickening, and his grabbing kids and women is disgusting. I guess he’s never been called on anything

they always call bluff.

hillary said release the emails.
the guilty always do this.
preemptive doubt bomb

Don’t tell me Lindsay Graham, as much as he’s changed he just can’t get they out of his blood

>Trump is going to lose
You guys said that the last time.

I was out today. Wonder if anyone else gets a t-shirt. Wonder how I will get those out to the winners. Oh well where there is a will there is a way.