A new warning to all "pagans" and "atheists"

I am tired of hearing you guys argue over wether or not you should allow Christianity.
YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE.
Christians are and remain the backbone of all right-wing and nationalist thought, and the bulk of their movement.

If you so much as dare to raise one finger against us, we'll cut your fingers off, and make you bury your own children alive before we kill you.

>B-B-B-
Nope. Our relationship is one-sided. You need us, we don't need you. One of us is worth ten of you, and we outnumber you two hundred to one. So keep it nice and quiet, unless you'd rather be nice and dead. Maybe go out into the woods and die raising kids who aren't yours like Varg.

This is our movement. You're nothing to us and we will hang you little pagans and atheists with the pedos.
>muh race
Fuck off.
Your "race" isn't sacred, only God is.

Now you may complain and squirm, you may cry, but it changes nothing, pray to God that he will be merciful because we will not.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x597, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi-Automatic_Ground_Environment
bitchute.com/video/KVbxHJPXLXre/
qcc.cuny.edu/SocialSciences/ppecorino/PHIL_of_RELIGION_TEXT/CHAPTER_2_RELIGIONS/Zoroastrianism.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7L8rcgP_jJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christians are willing cucks to the jews, because of MUH JESUS.

>memeflag
>plebbit spacing
>we are the REAL nationalists, also race isn't sacred lol

Attached: dont care.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

Every day I will remind them of their place. Every time I make this thread more heathens run away and crawl back to the shadows they came from in fear.

GOOD. But they cannot escape the light of Christ or the might of God... They will repent or THEY WILL BURN.

Attached: image.jpg (661x1024, 208K)

see you in hell

finally a good thread! you are right brother, we christians should assert ourselves more
who are they to tell us how to do things? we have the truth on our side and god on our side, what do they have? trees and rocks

REPENT

Attached: 1565292781751.png (600x600, 339K)

pagans are fucking annoying, but im pretty sure most are just kikes LARPing to attack christianity.
Dont fall for the divide and conquer. Instead of attacking the pagans strengthen your faith and that of other. Preach the gospel.

REPENT

Attached: REPENT.png (210x240, 12K)

>Your "race" isn't sacred, only God is.
Let guess, black man with christian values > white atheist or pagan

You realise the jews had jesus killed and hate him to this day right?

Not even your most basic claims have been proven over the course of 2,000 years, just shut up.

KYS CHRISTFAGS

Attached: 1476680515152.jpg (962x3726, 976K)

>Christians are and remain the backbone of all right-wing and nationalist thought
imagine there is a non-christian right wing party in the world

I already did. try reading my post again. Christ is Lord and im an unworthy sinner that only through Gods love and mercy is justified.
However starting pitty squabbles and letting anger control you wont do you good.

The pagan shill slaps your cheek, so what do you do? Do you go full terminator and spend thread after thread insulting him and arguing his pilpul, or do you hold to him his other cheek and continue whatever important task you were up to at the moment which he only wanted to distract you from in the first place?

Attached: turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

For example?

>Let guess, black man with christian values > white atheist or pagan
heathens are worse than niggers yes

>I already did. try reading my post again. Christ is Lord and im an unworthy sinner that only through Gods love and mercy is justified.
I am happy to hear this
logos is rising!

Attached: dumb pagans 3.jpg (311x311, 39K)

>nationalist

Christianity comes from The Middle East, it's not even an european religion, it's asian, completely foreign, and usually pushed into your country by foreign force. Literally religion of an invader and an occupier.

You want religion, choose paganism.

Lame copypasta slide thread.

Sage

>Christians are willing cucks to the jews, because of MUH JESUS.
You're an idiot who swallowed Jew filth and now it spews out your hole. Well done.
Jesus came and spoke directly to the Jews and told them that their father was the devil, and they were evil, and they were the synagogue of Satan. He then told them how to be and behave. They killed Him for it. And have since rebuked His name and shunned it.
And if they'd done what Jesus told them to do we'd have no problems with Jews at all.
So you see, you're the kike, and I'm right.

Attached: 1558203936378.png (1440x478, 64K)

Look kids, another idiot who has never actually read the Bible.

>Christianity comes from The Middle East, it's not even an european religion, it's asian, completely foreign, and usually pushed into your country by foreign force. Literally religion of an invader and an occupier.
what does it matter where it came from?? it is truth. truth is truth.

Attached: dumb pagans 7.jpg (490x403, 36K)

You're a cuck to sin. You bend over and let sin take total control. You are literally the ultimate cuck.

>You want religion, choose paganism
Kikes push that shit on here.

>If you so much as dare to raise one finger against us, we'll cut your fingers off, and make you bury your own children alive before we kill you.

Loves the Lord
Doesn't know how a shovel works.

Attached: 1500x500.jpg (1500x500, 116K)

shut up cuck

Attached: 1561652456289.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

fuck off christcuckold

Attached: 1547704231581.jpg (960x532, 96K)

You fell for the jewish fairytale of zombie jesus popping out of a cloud over jerusalem. Meanwhile jews slaughter your people (syrian christians), steal your money and your soldiers are sent to die in jewish wars, then the bodies are refrigerated, flown home and unloaded from the planes at 3am so nobody sees them.
You are a christian fool, and the jews laugh as they count their free shekels courtesy of christians. jews don't even believe in your fake prophet.

kek

REPENT COOMER

REPENT COOMER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOHHO OH OH OH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>oh wait

you're religion is literally repackaged Zoroastrianism, Sage.

That's boomer Christianity. And it is dying.
The newer generations of Christians like myself hold to no such thing. We know better.
And we know about the Jew.

Buddhism is from india/nepal but is inseparable from Japan's spirituality

Are you stupid?

>You fell for the jewish fairytale of zombie jesus popping out of a cloud over jerusalem
You mean they demonized themselves in their own work? And said pretty much all of them were going to hell?
STOP TALKING ABOUT SHIT YOU'VE NEVER READ DUMB ASS.

You don't know anything edgelord sincuck

lol

what the hell is this new gen of Christians

hhhm,mmm intradessing

Nice grade school comeback kike. The low IQ is showing.

Attached: 1563936146591.jpg (891x960, 158K)

reminder, the Zoroastrian Magi that were sent to great Jesus came from the same direction the northern tribes were displaced to by the assyrians.
Now why would an angel of God tell some completely unrelated Zoroastrians to suddenly meet the to be born Jesus, King of the Judeans, a tribe and nation they didnt have anything to do appearently?
Unless the Zoroastrians Magi were from the northern tribes and thus essentially the branch of teachings they could preserve

>race doesn't matter
Kys newnigger

Is that some kind of attempt to be clever?
Because you superbly failed.

>reminder, the Zoroastrian Magi that were sent to great Jesus came from the same direction the northern tribes were displaced to by the assyrians.
the assyrians occupied western syria, the samaritans who visited jesus came from beyond that, probably eastern persia

Attached: 1568324349760.jpg (979x576, 108K)

i was genuine curious but yea yea dont care to explain neon Christian lol

>t. sincuck

Thinking of getting religious...

What is the difference between Christian, Catholic, and Orthodox?

>Christians are and remain the backbone of all right-wing and nationalist thought
Lmao sure, keep dreaming and don't forget to turn other cheek.

>We have all relevant right wing thought!
Other than Niezche, and Evola, and Ragnar Redbeard, and the Stoics, and Mishima, and contemporaries like Donovan, Bronze Age Pervert, etc.

Christianity can try to graft itself on to the right wing, but you can't serve two masters. Stop pretending you're anything other than a feel good reorientation of heirarchy for the weak.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi-Automatic_Ground_Environment

SAGE

Attached: SAGE_control_room.png (486x626, 153K)

I will continue to pray for my Brothers. I dont however hide behind a memeflag. Judge not OP.

I'm not an atheist. Christians need to go back to the old ways, conquering.

>t. sincuck
Yea sin is awesome. Everyone is doing it.
So much fucking fun.

Attached: jewish-spider-cultural-marxism.jpg (1200x675, 312K)

Christians(Fundamental Baptist) follow the word of God
catholics and orthodox put the words and traditions of men above the word of God and then reee at the former for being “heretics”

THIS

we will make the heathens swallow their cockyness!

Attached: fig.-13.jpg (531x753, 310K)

This thread is a re-run, change the channel.

>Your "race" isn't sacred, only God is
Prepare to lose both courtesy of the latter

>Not Pictured: ̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶ Christian Egypt, ̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶ Christian Levant, ̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶ Christian Anatolia

Attached: ThirdTimesTheCharm.jpg (1398x1160, 708K)

>I am tired of hearing you guys argue over wether or not you should allow Christianity.

Then do what the kikes tell you, and turn the other cheek your cuckold faggot. Go cry somewhere else.

lose the memeflag, repent, and SIN no more, seek a personal relationship with Christ our saviour. I will pray you find discernment user.

Protestants worship the bible, Ortho/Catholics worship Jesus Christ

He's right. Catholics and orthodox do heretical stuff. They have a pantheon of saints they pray to and Mary. That's anti Bible very much so as Jesus said only man can come through the father through Him. Jesus was to mediate.
Catholics for instance say the specific reason they pray to saints and Mary is because they are close to God so they can mediate to God for them. No....that's what Jesus is supposed to do. Specifically.
There's wads of other control schemes and dogmatic garbage there too.

Why did muslims want non arabs to be muslim?

you can keep your kike on a stick but you must ignore his gay teachings like your crusader ancestors did.

>Protestants worship the bible
Lmfao. Where did you pull this from? That's a question and yea you're challenged fag.
> Ortho/Catholics worship Jesus Christ
No they don't. They worship a bunch of saints and mary and occasionally give a nod to Christ.

why do we want to spread the gift of god to all the races? missionaries saved billions from going to hell, muslims are just misguided

Attached: 1561828008961.jpg (520x330, 74K)

this is all false, the backbone of our right wing resurgence is atheistic in nature

bitchute.com/video/KVbxHJPXLXre/

darwinistic even. I like to remind everyone that race is more important than religious identity, and that christians would rather import a million nigger christians into europe, than to help even one racial realist white man.

christians are basically the enemies and must be removed with any/all means.

Attached: 1567165352350.png (700x3775, 3.89M)

We worship the Word.
The Word is with God and the Word is God.
The Word is Jesus Christ

shit meant to quote op

Attached: firstsimpleedit.jpg (756x1996, 336K)

qcc.cuny.edu/SocialSciences/ppecorino/PHIL_of_RELIGION_TEXT/CHAPTER_2_RELIGIONS/Zoroastrianism.htm

First Monotheistic Religion (according to history)

This truth (((the bible))) was written by the most subversive and filthy nation wrecking tribe on earth yet they also have the ultimate truth? The proof is this book we wrote, goy, this book proves everything gtfo of here.

So you're going to keep on larping as a Jew then?

>veneration of the mother of god and the saints that sacrificed their lives for god is bad

protestantism is a disease

you make an icon out of the bible, rather than worshipping the lord the way the original Christians did for 1500 years before Autist Luther came around and created all of your theological views. Read the writings of the Church fathers and educate yourself.

funny how the bottom map is the opposite of the % of christians.... and africa has AIDS because blacks sin a lot... so I guess you just BTFO yourself AH!

Attached: dumb pagans 2.jpg (250x223, 8K)

If you know about the Jew then why worship his God? Toss it all out, its all rotten.

>thinking the bible talks about kikes

Been a while but our German user is here with the "real Jews are white" copy pasta. Sigh

uh oh... Someone's definitely not going to be allowed in the ethnostate, tee hee

You have no proof that anyone will burn in hell, do you? Fuck off.

No matter how thin you slice it, it's still baloney.

Attached: penguins.jpg (660x660, 261K)

>>veneration of the mother of god and the saints that sacrificed their lives for god is bad
Please explain the statues and paintings of them that fill your churches when God literary commands you to not have such things.
Exodus 20:4 KJV
>4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth

>B..but they’re just statues. We don’t worship them
youtube.com/watch?v=7L8rcgP_jJY

>Read the writings of the Church fathers
Word of God>word of (((man)))

imaginary friends are nice and all, but you gotta grow up someday tard.

fpbp

Holy shit what a historically illiterate picture

>st. Peter's basilica, cathedrals, monuments, statues
>European colonization and empires
>high talent cathedral choirs and classic orchestral Christian music made by composers
>philosophy
Holy fuck if you dont know anything about christianity and European philosophy you must be a retard.

>battle of tours, reconquista (look up this one)
>most great scientists were devout theologians, including newton
>?
>?

The last two are such a stretch but you can expect as much from the idiot who made the pic

>Reddit Spacing
You mean spacing that's good on the eyes?

>YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE.

But we do.

>"Your "race" isn't sacred, only God is."
>aspires to speak for nationalism

Kek.

lol faggot

IDIOT

nation=culture+land+history+faith
nation=/= "race"

Attached: 1568324349762.jpg (979x576, 201K)

Attached: 1565356757653.jpg (480x661, 60K)

Reminder we're being raided by christcucks and christcuckery did not, do not and will never represent Jow Forums

Attached: Sem títywwewr43ulo.png (1040x385, 139K)

We all read into the bible what we want to read, but we know who wrote it... don't we?

(((They))) sure do want you to worship Rabbi Bin Yeshua, dont they?

Attached: 1568890026083.jpg (824x630, 181K)

Gee, I do wonder why?

Attached: 1568042603421.png (961x1912, 182K)

Exactly

That’s what dumb white trash neonazis don’t get

Faith is part of ethnic identity

Must just be a cohencidence

Attached: 1568034251255.png (693x703, 168K)

other way around, nigger. Jow Forums always was and always will be christian. No matter when you look into the archives, it always was christian.

Attached: Revelation of pol.png (1440x2000, 1.07M)

fuck off, Pol is a christian board.

Attached: 1560777173011.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

Pity the Abrahamist

Attached: 1560524316757.jpg (1737x784, 636K)

>Did it make us great builders

I don't know. You tell me.

Attached: 330864.4932.8d3ded7b8b.jpg (800x600, 102K)

>"real Jews are white" copy pasta.

Attached: 200 IQ christcucks.png (1190x815, 634K)

Attached: xstpeters_basilica_interior4.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RRlrguuo9x.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Attached: ba1b7eb9b8ad142948e3b9dce300b4c6_L.jpg (650x327, 219K)

He thinks we're going to hell.
What goes around comes around, Moshe.
You deserve to be scared.

Attached: DSC_0221-5c76c48fc9e77c0001d19c54.jpg (2256x1496, 656K)