Is there such a thing as a male “wall” like there is for women...

Is there such a thing as a male “wall” like there is for women? The general consensus is that women become sexually obsolete by about age 30. Yet men often maintain their attractiveness into their late forties, if not later, and they are also able to produce healthy offspring until practically the day they die. So does the wall for men even exist?

Attached: FF852B34-E2A3-4E0C-8CE1-8628C7139C3B.jpg (488x488, 62K)

Yeah, being poor or really ugly.

being poor/not having a career

balding

Yes darling I've found males become completely undesirable after about 10 years of age. Females are just inherently repulsive, they have no foreskins.

Nipple clamps can correct the behaviour of an insolent man slut.

Attached: 1568215562150.jpg (1024x885, 132K)

The wall we face is basically the same wall thats described by Pink Floyd in that album. Our wall is our is finding our place in society, our usefulness and generativity(and whether or not we think our work/creation/art is impactful and being recognized, or if our work is inferior). Add in self doubt and you've found the male wall.

Oh yeah and being boring
Stop being a boring fuck

This is the kinda shit I come to this board for.

Attached: 1565763628185.jpg (552x539, 27K)

Yes but we climb over it during adolescence.

>able to produce healthy offspring until practically the day they die

This is wrong.

Source: Chrischan.

I've heard 50's/60's is when the male wall comes, though that's a little bit misleading as males can still pump and dump and have babies up until the day they die.

i didn't save the world for charity, capiche.
my titty bar empire is famous worldwide, and my girls look hotter every year.

Attached: The-Real-Duke.jpg (1815x966, 1.49M)

I would say 50 definitely, not because stuff don't work, but you kinda know too much and sidestep pitfalls. Women are.crazy shallow creatures that are easily led by jew media and peer pressure, no loyalty at all.

I'd say the male wall is not age defined so much as lifestyle defined.

Some men hit the wall at 27 some hit it at 60.

Agreed. When I hit 50 I just needed a nap.

Checked and napping is what I call passing out on a Saturday afternoon. Much more pc than getting drunk too early

I just got out of a bad long term relationship and the thought of getting married makes me shudder.
I want to propagate the white race but jesus fucking christ the shit you have to put up with...

this desu

Hey You expresses it the most explicitly imo

>Hey you out there on your own
>Sitting naked by the phone
>Would you touch me?
>Hey you with you ear against the wall
>Waiting for someone to call out
>Would you touch me?
>Hey you, would you help me to carry the stone?
>Open your heart, I'm coming home

>But it was only fantasy
>The wall was too high
>As you can see
>No matter how he tried
>He could not break free
>And the worms ate into his brain

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

there literally isn't you learn that in biology.
A crusty old piece of shit can still knock up an 18 year old. Therefore there is no wall for men.

Ya, but after 60 the kids either come out retarded, or get fucked up being raised by a single mother when you die at 70

Not really. Depends on what you make yourself. Chances are you'll have more money as you grow older and you'll become wiser. Women on the other hand have only looks to offer and they'll be ugly from the thousands of cocks and drinks they abuse. Not to mention they'll have around 6 kids from 3 different baby daddies