Rabbi's new index finger

Attached: 1548073059165.jpg (957x608, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

collive.com/rabbi-goldstein-gets-his-finger-back/
today.com/news/doctor-performed-cpr-san-diego-synagogue-shooting-victim-realized-it-t153037
files.catbox.moe/kxajxb.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=SVlXdhSfuQw
collive.com/poway-shluchim-honored-at-gala/
sdgreatstreets.org/films-theatres/operation-sudden-fall-inside-the-san-diego-state-drug-bust/
youtube.com/watch?v=0mdKUlPYKMA
youtube.com/watch?v=TtggH5vrTsc
collive.com/lchaim-goldstein-blotner/
collive.com/shluchim-in-the-purim-spirit/
twitter.com/Official_SCN/status/1175110055974375424
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_G._Masters
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-congratulates-michael-masters-on-appointment-to-secure-community-network
youtu.be/lHB9yzsQGnY?t=297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's from years of wearing the prayer wraps and cube

>Heifetz told COLlive.com: “This type of prosthesis is technically called a High Definition Silicone Restoration or lifelike prosthesis. It affixes to his hand in a similar way to a glove. And can be easily donned and doffed.”

>He said it is custom-made from a silicone mold taken off both the patient’s hands. The missing finger is then copied based upon his existing finger from his other hand and hand-painted from the inside to exactly match his skin shading, hair and nails.

>“The fit is so exact that once it’s on it stays via suction until he removes it,” the expert said. “It’s not designed for 24/7 wear and is taken off for sleeping.”

collive.com/rabbi-goldstein-gets-his-finger-back/

Attached: 1556069148590.png (600x708, 602K)

made from foreskin

watching the security footage, there is no way this old jew got both his hands shot

>Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein said Kaye threw herself in front of him, possibly saving his life. He sustained injuries to both hands but was able to herd a group of young children outside, including his 4-year-old granddaughter.
today.com/news/doctor-performed-cpr-san-diego-synagogue-shooting-victim-realized-it-t153037

Didn't happen:
files.catbox.moe/kxajxb.mp4

>1. Timestamps different inside/outside
>2. Shooter's steps outside not synched with steps seen from inside camera
>3. no movement seen through glass door as woman's body falls
>4. rabbi didn't lock-eyes with suspect, Lori didn't block, he didn't run to kids - he just ran away
>5. shooter didn't plant his feet down to be steady before shooting at woman
>6. no recoil or smoke

Attached: 1561385356594.jpg (1920x1080, 405K)

Russian/Arab rapebabies = modern day jews

and here is something else. Oscar Stewart, 51, who served as a sergeant in the Army claims he chases after the gunman.

but if you watch the video, it's almost like he wants the gunman to get away. He doesn't really chase after him so much as he sorta power walks slightly behind him

>rabbi-goldstein-gets-his-finger-back/
This reads like the title of a great book or movie

Attached: 1543588393306.jpg (618x494, 55K)

Damn, even withouut closer inspection 1, 4, and 5, are undeniable at least.

Rabbi's story doesn't add up.
youtube.com/watch?v=SVlXdhSfuQw

Nice, user. True American

You are right, the entire hand is plastic, the real fingers are sticking out elsewhere, the index is plastic. The rabbi must have lost his finger earlier and is now blaming it on the shooting.

Attached: 1547642003184.png (700x450, 320K)

its such a bald faced lie & no one in the media is gonna say "hey wait a second" he could have said he was doing hand stands & no one would question it

two different cameras may have different time stamps

t. mossad

how the hell is anyone supposed to know what time something happens if all the clocks are wrong

Attached: 1539217542297.jpg (1100x1288, 349K)

Wow, a Jew getting back a lost investment. Color me surprised.

>prosthetics are of the middle and index finger of the right hand
>right middle and index fingers unbandaged
Hmm...

>out hands in front of face
>fingers blown off
>face is unhurt
seems legit

jacob was not born israel, he was given that name.
once jacob got the name israel, that made him and
his offspring, jewish. before the name israel was
given to jacob he was just a shemite like his twin
brother esau. God grafted in the gentiles by giving
the name israel to the non jew. whom are the semites
or shemites.

that reminds me. The security footage shown during the Dayton Ohio shooting. Not a single camera had the correct time.

Use silver next time it will not grow back

No, the whole hand that we can see is prosthetic, and the middle and ring fingers are sticking out of the plastic
Like this

Attached: 1562505254844.jpg (600x402, 166K)

you have to watch the security footage to really understand just how not legit it is. you'll be left wondering what this rabbi was even talking about

The red part is plastic

Attached: fingers.png (1004x659, 557K)

>some random rabbi gets a prosthetic so good you can't even tell it's not a real hand
>meanwhile, genuine war heroes are stuck looking like something out of goddamn Terminator movie
It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 543523452.jpg (427x500, 81K)

Rabbi looks to be wearing a plastic glove with only a hallow index finger attached, holes elsewhere are where his other fingers stick out. Question would be weather or not he has a real index finger underneath the plastic one. And if it not, how long ago did he lose his finger? Not likely he lost it in the shooting since he didn't hold it as he was running (pic related), and he was later waving his hand around carelessly, and using it roughly in a way that would have been too painful and swollen.

Attached: 1547451814137.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

imagine how expensive that was...
imagine where he got the money for that

Attached: 1567053054825.gif (296x272, 1019K)

never underestimate old jew rabbi. he probably took one for the team and had someone chop his finger off.

Maybe he lost it long ago. Crisis Actor amputees are in big demand for the realism they add to the simulation.

Attached: 1556000727284.jpg (931x894, 565K)

and they try and tell me there were like 100+ people there for the big Passover event? There is barely anyone there

Attached: poway.png (843x476, 403K)

this is what I think & you cant really check it out, so this guy can just say whatever he wants.

You could try to find some pics/footage of him from before the event, a pic of him holding a microphone would be ideal. Does his temple have a facebook?

I can't tell.

Attached: 1558084068718.png (800x864, 1.39M)

ive looked him before for old photos, but its like searching for a needle in a haystack

Here check these out:
collive.com/poway-shluchim-honored-at-gala/

Attached: 1549616761290.png (800x532, 627K)

The finger near the neck of the bottle looks legit, I don't know if artificial fingers can articulate like that, and if it wasn't gripping it'd be hard to hole the bottle at that angle with just the other fingers.

Did he claim to lose both index fingers? I wouldn't put him past chopping it off or the finger being fine underneath the prosthetic though

here is something I did find that is sorta interesting. They got something cookin'

Attached: chabad.png (1203x1714, 798K)

Attached: 41353_30352_130432297623979.jpg (800x532, 49K)

Yah, it honestly looks real. I still don't buy the shooting story, but he might have lost the finger recently - these pics are from 2016. Or he might have never lost the finger and his index finger is inside the plastic glove.

Attached: 1539778757498.png (800x532, 622K)

*inspects dollar bill closely*

Attached: jew-inspecting-money.jpg (800x532, 30K)

That rabbi has had a baby's penis in his mouth.

>Did he claim to lose both index fingers?
I think he said he lost 1 index finger. im not sure what happened to the other hand.

if you look his thumbnail here it looks pretty gross. not sure whats up with that

Yea, here's a pic from July this year

Attached: finger.jpg (800x649, 81K)

His fingers are almost too visible here. Plus illumination in the background.

So that was for Dr Ray Poliakoff, a 'founder' of that chabbad chapter. His daughter died of drug OD and this lead to investigations and arrest ...

sdgreatstreets.org/films-theatres/operation-sudden-fall-inside-the-san-diego-state-drug-bust/

>A new short film about the DEA's recent SDSU drug bust, the conclusion of a sting operation that resulted in almost 100 arrests, including students majoring in criminal justice and Homeland Security. The ongoing sting operation that lead to the arrests was a direct response to the death of San Diego State University student Shirley 'Jenny' Poliakoff from an overdose last year.

Involved with that is Dr Roneet Lev who works for Scrips - same hospital where John Earnest did nurse training at - same hospital where victim's husband worked at as Dr.

Kevin Booth (Bill Hicks/Alex Jones' buddy)
youtube.com/watch?v=0mdKUlPYKMA

Attached: 1542957945127.png (800x1201, 1M)

>rabbit framed in glass
>dollar bill directly beneath
lmao that award looks like a piece of parody

seriously, that award looks like something an anti-semite would create

He used her as a shield.

>how many lives can I ruin because my daughter was a degenerate

Attached: 1568916439242.jpg (828x826, 122K)

there were actually 600 people there, thankfully all 6,000 managed to make it out unharmed, the carnage was intense but thank G-d the gunman's gun jammed or 600,000 could have died

Attached: moly-1-dollar.webm (854x480, 230K)

ohh this is fun little side story. I like how 1 Jewish girl dies of an OD and it sets off this gigantic drug sting

>Jenny, whose full name is Shirley Jennifer Poliakoff, was a member of the Alpha Phi sorority. Her brother, Nate, who organized a benefit in her name last weekend called Jenny's Walk, said he didn't think she was an avid drug user.
OF COURSE the jew has to take advantage of his sisters death and have an organized a benefit to make some money

Interesting all the Poway Lubavitcher ties that this exposes - drug underworld, DEA, DHS, 'special needs' kids, local hospitals, local law enforcement, local media, local banks, politicians, Israel, etc. Amazing amount of connections.

She was well-connected.

Attached: 1552207481899.png (597x398, 387K)

is there any godamn x-rays or is this just something "new" and we are supposed to take their word for it
how godamn dumb fuck this crisis actor faking deaths bullshit
noone fucking cares they have not got any victims

>Involved with that is Dr Roneet Lev
Clarification: she was "best friend" of alleged victim Lori Kaye. Can't see involved with that bust 10 years ago. But she is involved in emergency room at scripps and something to do with trying to regulate opiod prescriptions.
youtube.com/watch?v=TtggH5vrTsc

I think its all connected. sandy hook, parkland, Poway, Squirrel Hill. Chabad is right in the center

check this crap out.

Attached: SCN.png (1164x476, 159K)

it looks
>here
like he just wrapped his hand with something until it left an imprint then showed you it.

Um, wouldn't a Rabbi who lost a finger in a Synagogue attack want to show off his wound, rather than completely disguise it with an uncomfortable prosthetic?

Here's a pic from Dec 2018.
collive.com/lchaim-goldstein-blotner/
Hand looks intact.

Good point. Let's see the hand with the scars. Or maybe he did lose it in a recent accident? Shooting story I don't buy, and the rabbi is using lost finger as a way to try to prove it was real.

Attached: 1567318639562.png (800x533, 677K)

or a fucking xray of this "new" technology.
i just do not believe he even had it happen. is it just they claim its real cause just because tv said?
the jews should of never been allowed to use tv.

Maybe the Jews some old ritual they pull out from time to time for special occasions. Like cutting off your finger

Attached: chickens.jpg (723x407, 64K)

>genuine war heroes
>posts pic of ZOGbot who willingly signed up to live, fight, suffer, and die for the jews
Continue proving the jews right by being so stupid, retard.

Attached: CB2A3473-8003-4E42-9279-1A24424EDF3A.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

This is rather ironic ... or prophetic?!?
collive.com/shluchim-in-the-purim-spirit/

Attached: 1567752472592.png (800x600, 683K)

>Dr Ray Poliakoff, a 'founder' of that chabbad chapter. His daughter died of drug OD
ohh gawddd a rich jews daughter died must arrest hundreds !!!

Attached: LA MOGRA.png (245x206, 10K)

every holocaust required neuremberg punishments !

this

Why isn’t there a seam on his wrist?

Kek that pic

twitter.com/Official_SCN/status/1175110055974375424

>Masters became National Director and CEO of the Secure Community Network (SCN), the national homeland security initiative of the North American Jewish community, formed under the Jewish Federations of North America and Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_G._Masters

>an organization which provides security resources and expertise to Jewish communal institutions in the U.S. and works closely with the ADL on security issues.
adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-congratulates-michael-masters-on-appointment-to-secure-community-network

Attached: 1550086096488.png (1920x1080, 580K)

>everything is mossad
ppfffff holy shit

Attached: 1543246446569.jpg (385x385, 27K)

Lying kike as always these people are poison.

Attached: hoaxing away constitution.jpg (650x415, 101K)

Rabbi waving his hand around pain free while rambling on and on at the fucking synagogue.

Attached: fingers goldstein.gif (480x270, 3.42M)

Attached: 1556505597881.png (1280x720, 412K)

here

gotcha bitches

this guy is exactly how I picture some Israeli assassin. like someone you'd see trying to kill Jason Bourne in 10 minute knife fight.

Poway "shooter" license place: no registered owner.

Attached: 1556405379772-1.jpg (142x82, 4K)

Poway "shooter manifesto" straight outta Jow Forums

Attached: 1556578422842m-1.jpg (820x118, 39K)

based kid.

thank pewdiepie for making it a big thing. when someone doesnt know anything about this, everyone will explain pewdiepie. when your on the internet and say who said this?
pewdiepie.
didnt he say something about not supporting Jow Forums nazis/commies
youtu.be/lHB9yzsQGnY?t=297

he is associating the associating with white pride, saying that we're delusional, and calling us nazi's.

i'd like to tell pewdiepie that we don't really care about your nazi symbols or any other symbols by any white person in america, go fuck yourself.
and i hate jews no matter what you say. the adl which you never say why he didnt like them false flag themselves and thats how they were made. they couldnt buy out every politician. a rapist was pardoned, i dont give a fuck who you think you are. this country is ran by the people, and if someone was found a rapists pardons arent allowed. without any cause. they take advantage of our law like representation, no taxation.
but you know whatever make sure u donate that money to them.
i dont have youtube but he is a faggot

Attached: 1565775417190.jpg (828x828, 107K)