Islam is wrong

> Islam is wrong
So how and why you disagree with Islam?

Attached: IMG_20190921_041456.jpg (800x637, 80K)

uhhh murdering people?

Muhammed was a rapist slave owning pedophile, for one

fuck off already achmed

Allowing brown people in.

I don't. Now bow down and be our slaves once the Jews think they're in power and we overtake them.

>So how and why you disagree with Islam?
you retards pretend to believe in science, but you really don't
also
>he's not a very good muslim
every fucking time

The assertion that an infinitely powerful and omnipotent deity would choose an illiterate pedophile as his messenger.

that's bullshit. me and whole lot of other people on this board would gladly welcome murdering Jews and niggers.

>kneeling 5 times a day to pray to a pedophile
The rest of it's okay though.

i said people.

Submit your will to Allah. The one and only all powerful being. Read the Quran and a biography of the prophet and make your own decision with no external influences.

Pray to Allah not to a human. Something Christians can’t fathom

>Flag
Not all Mexicans. See how that sounds?

Islam is right about women.

I disagree with theocracy

Cutting off your foreskin for no medical or scientific benefit.

It's not murder, it's death penalty

Attached: tfyzocoj8b011.jpg (1140x1601, 122K)

They're not white and they seek to wipe my people from existence so regardless if I agree with them in narrow ideological views I still don't agree with them to the point where I can fathom allowing them to coexist.

>Not all Mexicans. See how that sounds?
retarded and out of context. so please elaborate an argument, my scienceless mudslim

Shut up.

Nobody is falling for this shit.

It's not white. I don't need anything else.

They don't kill as many jews as they should.

the lack of personal freedoms

Attached: a52d293adn131 (2).jpg (1013x1014, 100K)

Your prophet raping children
Has that been mentioned yet? Surely.

Kys spic

It being in my country.

Also, the whole marrying your cousins thing - that's gross, and results in far more deformed Paki babies than necessary.

Don't pretend you don't do that, I have Muslim neighbors who are marreid to first cousins, and have been marrying first cousins for generations.

That level of compound incest results in Spanish Hapsburg levels of deformity and madness.

No wonder you all think you can talk to God.

>not my grandparents religion but forcing itself to be the religion of grandkids
That's my only problem. You can throw gays from the top of building, cosplay as early middle ages arabs, want somebody dead because his ancestors didn't follow the right religious leader, stone woman, I don't give a shit, just don't bring that shit where I live uninvited.

It's psychotic sand people shit. The "SUBMIT TO MY REVELATION OR GET CAST INTO HELL!!" shtick is fucking plebeian. Be Greco-Roman, lads. That's the West.

Faggot desert religion
Stay in your own countries

Im an atheist.

Islam is an invasive religion, from another continent..

I disagree in any mooselim immigration

>triggered burger over mudslimes
yeah, no

Attached: The+religion+of+peace_b8723a_5771136.jpg (600x427, 78K)

Too broad. The point is to find a place of liberals simultaneously holding two contradictory views according to their dogma and exploiting that.

Thinking dogs are unclean.

ITT: Muslim Brotherhood gathering arguments
Don't fall for it, White Brothers & Sisters

Islam is an Abrahamic religion crafted by dune coons for dune coons. Keep your Semitic sand nigger religion with all of it's pseudo kikeness in the shit holes from where it comes from.

Revelation 22:18-19 King James Version (KJV)
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Islam is an apostate.

Jesus is God and to deny such is to damn yourself to Hell.

Dick chopping, incest, being lame.

Most people here doesn't support personal freedoms

How about the 100+ verses in the Qur'an that call for the deaths and subjugation of all non-believers? That vile hate screed is so full retarded crap that there are people who make a decent living destroying everything in it. You should watch Logicked. He'll make you an apostate within a month.

Things about Islam I disagree with:
>It's okay to rape white people
>It's okay to murder white people
>It's okay to enslave white people
>It's okay to fuck children
>White people cannot testify in court
>Non Muslims cannot own businesses
How's that for a start?

Fill this form out. NEXT!

Attached: abcdef skeleton.jpg (1441x807, 366K)

1. Pedophilia
2. Dress codes
3. Diet
4. Beastiality
5. Incest

Allah is a false god. Pray for repentance and accept Jesus' message of life. Your religion wants to kill you for converting, isn't that interesting?

Attached: 1337827766424.png (402x301, 164K)

what is this true.

that sucks, but I do

neckbeards, makes you look like incels

Attached: 1568981705050.jpg (300x328, 35K)

Yes. The Qur'an says all this is fine. The Qur'an tells you who is okay to enslave (non-Muslims), who is okay to rape (non-Muslims), who is okay to murder (non-Muslims). It even says non-Muslims cannot testify in court. If a Christian accuses a Muslim of stealing his car, well tough, the Muslim car-jacker's testimony is the only one that matters, idiot.

Look up what it's like to be a Christian living in Syria. They're second class citizens. They won't let Christians have any job other than a gardener. Want to open a convenience store in Syria? Better be a Muslim. Then those Muslims come to Europe and demand equality. It's sickening.

Stop building straw men

Worshipping a God and not a human

I'd post a link to Professor Kafir's lesson on jihad, with links to holy scriptures and the teachings of 21st century imams but the link gets auto deleted. Lucky you.

What's about using real Quran verses

sage goes in all fields.
Stop being retarded.
If you're a Markov chain/rnn... stop being retarded.

All religions derived from Judaism are evil

Islam is right about women.

Maybe try just sticking with "Islam Is Right About Women" instead of muddying the message with all this extra baggage you idiots.

Attached: Stick to the Plan.png (816x1056, 15K)

It's a dumb heresy based on misunderstanding of the Quran.
Mostly just based on Christianity and Judaism.

blatant disrespect of women. islam treats them like fuckin caddle. I don't agree with early human religion but it created marriage so cavemen wouldn't go around raping everyone, islam just wanted to fucking dominate the gender.

>shitskin nigger "religion"
>is just violent ideology, not reality

fuck you, muhammad

Pros: views on women, Jews and homosexuals
Cons: have to cut the end of your dick off, pray 5 times a day, no alcohol

In Christianity divorce is never okay, while in Islam there is a procedure for it.

The Christian thot patrol is even more severe than the Islamic. That’s why Western societies were so functional, productive, virtuous, and successful for hundreds and hundreds of years before the rot of relativism, social marxism, and post-modernism.

Not being cleansed in the blood of our savior Jesus Christ. I can forgoe any Mans racial impairment if he is my brother in Christ. Come to my country? At least convert to Christianity or gtfo. I would prefer that European people come to Canada of course but European people arent exactly Christian these days. Sad!

Attached: 1561226405013.gif (400x300, 1.23M)

>implying non believers of Allah are people

Islam does not support killing people you idiot, killing non believers is like killing a dog, no big deal

I think genital mutilation is sexually stunting and creates degenerate behavior through eternal sexual frustration and permanent changes induced in the brain during the process (in infants).

Amputation of a normal body part (the foreskin and the clitoris) is not a culturally inspiring practice. It is evil and Satanic. Aside from that, let me eat what I want and fuck off with praying 5 times a day. I have things to do, and so does God.

It's made by autistic desert dwellers, Judaism and Christianity. We need to return to tribalism and paganism

The second class status of infidels. The treatment of women, of animals etc. The hundreds of incursions into Europe.

I have
Muhammad was an autistic schizo
He got tired of people chilling in his house so he made a change to the word of god saying people had to leave instead of just kicking them out
Oh I'm hearing voices in my head? Must be god!