How are you holding up, Jow Forums?

bitchute.com/video/GrUGYMI9OCLe/

Attached: 1564114062457.jpg (750x926, 88K)

i don’t know, you tell me

Attached: 06773A98-1C1D-4D32-B88D-C41A296D3394.png (500x580, 118K)

>Have qt3.14 yandere gf
>Doing construction
>Live in rent with based veteran
>Business starting up

Doing alright mate, hope you all doing well too.

Attached: 1565921623917.png (1200x1332, 185K)

How did you find a yandere?

I have learned to embrace the absurdity of human high ideals and just try to be happy, following my own self interest and feeling completely free to control my fate.

ok I guess, I think we're all about to be declared international terrorists though

Honestly I'm doing pretty alright. I was feeling awful up until pretty recently, but I started meditating a lot and reading up on the law of attraction and I'm really starting to see things in a better light.

>yandere gf
patrician choice desu

Well, I'm in Japan for only a few more days. I'm almost broke. I want to stay here forever. I have never been more in love with a people or a way of life. I used to feel this way about America, but the motherland needs work that I can't do.

gonna make video games in love2d

i would have probably made the games from scratch in c++ had i made them a few years ago and I can't tell if that means i am getting dumber or smarter

My wife is getting on my shit for not wanting to socialize with her npc normie (slight left) friends.

I have no issue talking to people but god damn there is a lot of stupid fucking bullshit that I couldn't care less about.

I understand its cordial to listen to mundane shit and feign interest but ill be honest senpai

I cant fake that shit anymore

I don't care that little billyella got an A on xir spelling test

I don't give a shit about those gay airpods everyone has (you look like your in a fucking cult)

I know im acting jaded and I know it isn't healthy but fuck im so over talking about normie gay shit

Attached: demiurge.jpg (415x507, 43K)

I hope the nips see what's happening to the West and avoid our fate

doing just fine. conquering the planet alone right now.

>yandere
???

Attached: 1507276332673.png (635x521, 114K)

Been to china
wife is Chinese

I don't know about the nips
but Chinese women are diving headfirst into feminism in china right now

Its only a matter of time
Gay dudes fucking everywhere its even fashionable to be a fag in Chinese highschools

letting it destroy itself more or so though right now though is the best way to go though.

Just being a white American Jew. Literally the best of both worlds, user.

>wife is Chinese
kys race mixer

For now kike

Getting my degree soon, parents still love me, making cash at my job, could be better.
But fuck me this board has gone to shit. It's like there has been a raid nonstop for months. Endless spam and bait threads and people reply to it every single time. The same 6 threads get 100+ replies and stays on the first three pages for hours. My life is fine, Jow Forums is a dumpster fire.

Hey man we got involved when I was npc tier

shes on the same page as me

Im in to fucking deep man
I love her to

IM IN TO DEEP

It's fine man. Let user enjoy his yellow.

it's difficult to be around people who don't share the same sense of meaning, isn't it? like, they're all blabbering on about fucking nothing, while the actually important stuff is just completely inconceivable to them

Yeah man. Life is going to go down hill suddenly and the government is going to suddenly do a 360, along with its 300m citizens, and I'm going to be stuffed in an oven. Your fan fiction is hilarious.

Attached: (you).png (230x219, 11K)

Mostly Japan prefers to be Japan. There was a protest over a street festival some time ago, calling it racist. Everyone was very confused and continued the festival anyway.

>Just being a white American Jew
>Let user enjoy his yellow.

Do you see what you've done?

No, but some spaz might just randomly blow your head off with his AR15 one day.

Ok.

in minecraft with ar15 mod i mean

Heres an example from uni days

Statistics teacher starts bullshitting "Fucking dude who took us off the gold standard is a fucking idiot"

I looked at him "Woodrow Wilson was a special soul"

then we started blabbering about the federal reserve and getting deep into that shit.

This is like 5 minutes before class so all the other students were in class
everyone starts chiming in

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS EVEN TALKING ABOUT" "WHY IS THIS EVEN IMPORTANT"
then some spic "This is stupid sooo boring"

I don't give a shit anymore we soothe eachothers autism and we are happy

Got lazy
>be me
>watches 2 minutes
>cries
>why Jow Forums what is this feeling?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: Untitled132.jpg (750x926, 228K)

Attached: girls_laughing_4.jpg (445x400, 53K)

I can relate to this very strongly.

the same reason these make you tear up

Attached: Thuringen-1.jpg (985x1331, 86K)

fine ever since my doll showed up in the mail.

Attached: I AHHHHH COOOOOOOOMMMMMED.jpg (1542x2409, 922K)