Lose job

>lose job
>forced to move back into parents house at 25
>cant find a new job
>going to work part time until i get back on my feet
>will likely be here for a while

Anyone in a worse situation?

Attached: 1544302141439.jpg (910x752, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pcP5164HhvY
youtube.com/watch?v=ko0J8Ft_bxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tough being a pirate these days

Greatest depression is coming.
Stay there to help out the parents.
youtube.com/watch?v=pcP5164HhvY

>Anyone in a worse situation?
yes.

> cant find a new job

This is bullshit and you know it you lazy fuck. If you live in America you can get a job in 12 hours flat fucking easy. Don't be such a pathetic little bitch and start working

FpBp.
>raked last

How much do unskilled laborers get payed in America?
Why not work on a construction site

Explain your situation user

How?

Getting a job isn't hard. Getting one that pays enough to cover rent is not, and not everyone wants to live with a bunch of wooks.

>How much do unskilled laborers get payed in America?
Minimum wage. Illegals, somehow make a fuckton, though.

The job market isn't nearly as good as people claim. It's so fucking competitive every job posting receives hundreds of resumes

Questionably sane, alone, unemployable, socially awkward, and permanently angry, living off minimal disability benefits allotted to persons with PTSD and personality disorders from childhood neglect.

I mean, my situation is objectively worse, even if I'm probably still happier than you are.

They might claim welfare but also do cash in hand laboring.
Even low tier labor jobs get payed a nice amount here.

this isn't even bad
it's fortunate to have parents who can and will help you
family is the center of all
get a job
save money
regroup yourself and return to the fight
do it for your family

Does that cover rent? Where do you live

how can this be real

Attached: 1564029130737.jpg (521x600, 30K)

I thought the whole point of hiring illegals was to pay em fuck all

They get a lot of benefits for being illegal. Many deliberately stay that way, because once they become illegal, a lot of benefits stop.

employers save on payroll taxes, as do the illegal workers. Border jumpers probably net more that legit workers at the same job.

Goes to show that it's less about the cards you're being dealt, and more about how you play them.
OP, it could be worse, you could not have had anybody to go back to. Just use the opportunity to reconnect and work on yourself.

Lmao no. It's because they can be paid in cash and because they have numbers. Suburban Timothy cannot compete against Pablo and his five other brothers in his lawn-mowing business, merely because of manpower.

factories always need people. You just can't be a little bitch and quit because 10-12 hours is too hard.

Attached: American_Woodmark_pic.jpg (867x650, 204K)

>Anyone in a worse situation?
Everyone who lives under a bridge is in a worse situation. Ditto everyone attending a western (((university))).

Attached: 1568774838857.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

I like this guy, so many plants. He's oxiginated 96%

same bro

>Keep going, boy! Boomer needs another trip to Cabo!

Beats being an unemployed fuck who's bitching about how shitty the job market is on Jow Forums

Attached: 9a1a526fdcc37784d71466cba4f76a6903e5098b_00.jpg (300x441, 22K)

I always thought that if I was someone more unfortunate like you that it would at least be liberating.

Though it may be nice having a support network, a career trajectory and the promise of roughly $250,000 a year in about 10 years - my day to day is really fucking restrictive. Trying to keep up with the pace of a reasonably decent international sales job I am feeling the constant draw to step back from work and become a piece of shit who steals copper wire from abandoned buildings and scamming credit card companies for free debt.

Now I'm caught between coasting at work and the pull to get that sweet pay for a few years and then check out to a van conversion and becoming a travelling drummer who plays gigs for drinks.

Which path is the most huwite, anons?

Attached: chadgif.gif (600x431, 955K)

Words of Wisdom.
Don't fall into the trap of drugs, alcohol or despair, but reconnect with your base and build a solid foundation on which you grow.

ive been through worse, living with parents is best case scenario, stop being an insecure faggot

25 here and my situation is about the same,my friend lost his job a while back so I couldn’t cover the rent by myself and now I live with my parents. Houses are expensive and I don’t see any real reason to put a down payment on one even if I have the cash for it since no gf also it’s to expensive while foreigners keep moving in the places I want.

The Midlands, which is one of if not the worst place in the UK for social mobility.
My rent is payed by the council because I live in government housing and don't have any income not from disability benefits.
When I say minimal, I mean, just enough to live on.
I cook a lot of my own food, and eat cheaply otherwise, so I can afford a thirty gram of tobacco a week, and a little of the old green devil, which tends to quiet my shame and anger driven murderous impulses for a while.
The paranoia is an acceptable trade-off, and living around as many wogs and crackheads as I do, it may have saved my life.

Because Hell is empty, and all the devils are here.

Both suck equally. Either be a slave or be unemployed and living with mommy and daddy. I bet the person working in the office of that photo is some girl or old hag who complains about burning her lips on her coffee or how she has to stare at a screen for a couple hours, then later goes home to stare at a TV.

Fun fact: the girls in the offices may not make as much as a CEO, but they make more than a worker, even with a smaller paycheck because they have less stress and get to go home like normal people.

Just got out of that exact situation. Look forward to a couple of years of saving money and having to be quiet fuckin the broads you bring back which can get awkard

25, been a NEET for 6 years, could be worse I guess.

look on the bright side op

>29
>have STEM degree
>one job (retail) in my life
>lost it
>no idea how I was hired for it in the first place
>only two other interviews in life
>one for retail which went terribly
>one for lab tech which went almost as badly
>everything I apply for totally ignores me
>zero friends ever
>fuck up everything I attempt
>nothing every improves no matter what I try
>can't even figure out what goes wrong
I can only presume I have some mental disorder that I can't even perceive. Nothing has ever worked even since my earliest memories.

>shitty job with inconsistent hours
>made 14k last year
>was driving for Lyft to help but car engine blew up
>not enough to fix it or get a new one
>friend in another state says he can get me a job with his company, guaranteed
>move to new state
>he gets into an argument with his bosses
>no job for me
>no money
>can't go home
>no network out here
>no vehicle
>living in his basement applying for jobs every day
>there is nothing more in the world I want than to go the fuck home, where I know people, and see that qt3.14 I worked with who made me want to get my shit together and not work that shit job
>no longer have home to go home to

I wish I was either dead, or my life was worth living. I'm fucking miserable, been here 3 months. I want to go home. I don't want to be a loser NEET who can't get a coding or infosec job despite spending years learning. I just want to give her a hug and hang out at my favorite bar with my friends.

Attached: NLDHDT5.jpg (720x762, 65K)

Does anyone here truly live in their own home? Everyone who supposedly doesn't live with their folks lives with a girlfriend or roommate to split bills with. Especially women. No such thing as a single woman living in her own house or apartment unless she's much older.

I may not be a millionaire, but I live alone.... in the ghetto...

How did you get to be in Singapore anyway?

Don't ask the internet for opinions. Pick yourself up and try again. The fact that you came here to ask for validation shows that you seek self worth in the opinions of other people.

Fuck everyone else. Life is not easy for anyone. Do what you must, even if you have to start from nothing all over again.

Set your goals and do your best to reach them even if you are starting from scratch. Your parents will support you. Be thankful that they are still alive and around you and listen to what advice they have to give you. They love you.

>user says in his op he had to start over from scratch
>hurrrr just start over from scratch bro
great advice, can i hire you to be my life coach?

>be me
>quit job with no backup plan because fuck them
>apply to a few jobs online and not follow up because i'm lazy right now and don't feel like going through all these bullshit interviews for these shit jobs
>think of million dollar ideas
>cant think of one
>have 100 dollars to my name and 1/4 tank of gas

life is hard

I play music for fun, I'm a pretty terrible jazz and blues guitarist, so I'd naturally be biased towards going rogue and becoming an alcohol-fueled human percussion engine.

However, the tradeoffs are that nobody will respect you, your shot at attaining a quality long-term mate is basically zero, and the longer you do it the harder it is to find purchase on the "real world", which viewed from the outside seems to become as smooth and featureless as a glass droplet.

I was in the same situation.
You'll get back on your feet.

FUCKING COMMIE SHIT!
Increase your Value and the market will pay you what your worth. Stop asking for money and go out and get it yourself. COMMIES LIKE YOU GET FREE HELICOPTER RIDE

>roommate is a cunt, tell her to fuck off and move back in with parents at 26
>job is okay, might get much better job soon
>rent is expensive as fuck near job, don't want to move a few towns over just to drive back to job every day when I could stay here as it doesn't make any kind of financial sense
Stay and help out your parents in their old age user. Clean up and fix up the house and property and enjoy your time with them, they won't be there forever.

i work in a factory and yeah nailed it on the head, but there is a sense of brotherhood in the plant I work at. Despite race and what not I get along with every co-worker mostly because we all go though the same shit every-day. It's not something I ever felt in retail or any other normie level job. I can honestly rely on the people I work with. For all the shit factory jobs get they are not terrible once you get yourself into a routine. I'm willing to bet 70-80% of Jow Forumss forefathers going back to at least 1870 onward worked their life away in a factory to be able to support their families. The idea that modern people shun these jobs and consider them beneath them is pathetic.

>35
>Married with 2 kids
>Make $80k a year
>Most of my money goes towards bills and kids.
>Wife bitches about everything every single day
>Mortgage
>2 car payments
>Still get female attention but can't act on it
>Come here to regain sanity

I envy you user.

Attached: jobs.png (330x329, 94K)

I have colon cancer. Blood pisses out of my arse every time I take a shit. It's started to become a real problem now; I'm leaking big time even when I fart, which has lead to situations where I've left red patches on bus and taxi seats. I daren't sit in restaurants, or any kind of eatery, because of the potential embarrassment it could cause me, or the disgust the other customers might feel.

>be 28, living with mom
>working manual labor for 13$ an hour
>got warned today for essentially being too efficient and fast at the job and having too much time where I have nothing to do.

I thought the wageslavery memes were overblown, but today I learned how much of a goy I am on the stack of life. Close to clocking out forever soon, a bullet is probably preferable to another 10 years of this.

Attached: 1557763057819.jpg (474x386, 66K)

I saw an ad in the type of fancy British newspaper that has a pullout supplement every weekend on new and interesting ways to make organic filo pastry pizza.

>manufacturing still existing in america
Good one. Also hes getting rejected because that's what companies do. They reject everybody then say they can't find any qualified employees so they can get some cheap workers on h1b visas.

How did you find out?
>been shitting and farting blood and white mucous for the last month or two
>no health insurance

i have ibs-c, every morning i wake up, i have to chug water and hot tea, then chew tobacco for 30 minutes before i pass a horse sized shit... and that is considered a good day.

also i have spinal stenosis so my back is all kinds of fucked up and I have to take a lot of sleep meds to pass out because otherwise i just want to die.

its hard to believe in god, i mean... he could real, hes probaly real, but he obviously dont care about a lot of us or maybe he cant do anything about our problems.

life sucks, i watch all of the terrible shit in the world from my bedroom and watch corrupt people run the world and fuck other people over and nothing bad ever happens to them.

Attached: 1565683252923.png (274x368, 112K)

I used to be a mailman. I know your pain. Truly, I do, but these days, even working these big boy non-office jobs is brutal, where some cunt, kike, or flip is working the cozy job with 100% less stress and still making enough pay to live.

I used to work retail. The girls in the office behind the HR desk made more than the actual workers who busted their asses and got to go home like normal people. In the postal service, some Flip just sat behind a screen watching GPS nodes. Hell, you want to know what the best position at a post office is? Janitor.

Only thing to do is learn to revel in the revulsion you can cause in people who aren't shitting their guts out.

Have you ever taken some of your arse-blood, and dabbed a little on someone you really hated?

Weaponize your dying body.

I'm actually aspiring towards this currently

I'm actually aspiring towards this currently

My town is about 50% manufacturing jobs, and we hire people quite often. Most quit because they are "too good" for this kind of work.

This is a huge problem. If someone's good at their job, they shouldn't have more work put on them just to make them look busy. Make the slackers work harder. To me, if you complete your work under a certain amount of time, you're entitled to do fuck all for that remainder.

Indiana?

you think you have it bad op...

youtube.com/watch?v=ko0J8Ft_bxg

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Suburban timmy has to have a second job keeping books for himself on some (accounting software) so he can do enough write offs not to get completely raped at tax time

Well nobody wants to destroy their body when they're young and hate life afterward.

That seems about the same for my work. our entire HR deparment are gay men and women. Our training department? 4 women 1 gay man and 1 straight guy which blew my mind when I found that out. Interesting enough all the sups are men, team leads, men minus maybe 3 but they are dykes, and lastly our plant manger is a anglo wasp who looks confused all the time but treats us well.

Either something is rotting or you have a cyst.

Arizona.

Perhaps our forefathers deserved more.

They make emone because they undercut the local price so they're unbeatable, working at 3x the speed because they couldn't give less of a shit about quality (knowing whoever engaging them can't go after them legally since they were paid under the table in the first place) and with 5 people working on a single salary as its one person in the group who manage all finance. Now of course the contractor inevitably have to pay 2x the money as to get it redone because those fucking retard can't follow the law and make the place legally viable or incredibly stupid error like making every walls in a room uneven, but it never change because contractors are brain dead retards for the most part that only see to the end of their nose.

T. Guy who worked labor in British Columbia, which has a huge Indus illegal worker problem

Ain't nothing like trying to pose gypsum board in an apartment that has a different height for every corner of the room. Like I can't even grasp how you can fuck up to that extent.

Suburban Timmy is fucking 16 or less. He can't get job experience for his first job.

You only destroy your body if you keep up your degenerate life-style after your hired on. Working this kind of work will cause you to loose weight and build up your core. When I started six years ago I weighed 260 now i'm 190. All I changed was my sleeping pattern and diet. Did no trips to the gym.

if you work hard you make everyone else look bad, and then your coworkers hate you

This

Wages are shit around here

Ive been there and now have a permanent job and own my own home. Dont sweat it.

I moved back 3 times in my 20s. Somehow I made it in my early 30s now making $90k, $30k in the bank, zero debt, a real gf who loves me for 3 years. I never thought I'd get here but I did.

>tfw boss is gay man and woman
they are actually kinda cool, but its weird how they end up in the cushy jobs without massive stress where the army of depressed wageslaves burn themselves out every day

That is a meme, in truth they often end up paying far more due to all the corrections to be made on their half-assed job. But contractors don't gloat about being retards who got played like a fiddle, so its rare to hear about it.

agreed
getting shit for not taking on more work than everyone else for the same pay is pretty demoralizing, it makes me want to quit or find another job, but that would probably be the same thing desu

I live in a nice big truck.
No mortgage
Everything I have is my own and it'll all on wheels
12k last year and that does me just fine.
Mercedes814
2x klr650
2x kvf360
Zzr1200
VW caddy
Do you want to buy any dogs?

Being fit and healthy doesn't negate the damage caused by repetitive motions all day every day. Its why you have rest days for exercise.

I’ll be your friend, user.

>it's another "25 Y/O in a dead end job" thread
This is the third one of these to pop up in, like, the last five minutes. What's the target here? Demoralization? Data mining regarding anons' financial status? A lead up to some commie shit?

Attached: youseethisshit.jpg (637x476, 169K)

A plant manger is hardly a boss he's just the current corps bitch. He is their yes-men and knows if he pisses us off too much he ends up getting burned. Pissed off employees leads to piss poor quality and that leads to pissed off costumers who end up being pissed at the corp offices who in return are now pissed at the plant manager. He knows hes just a middle man and does his best to avoid corps wrath and pushing his employees too hard.

I don't notice any real damage and get plenty of rest. Every Saturday and Sunday are off days and we never work more then nine-ten hours in a normal day, I get what your saying though.

It takes literally months to find one, look it up.

Janitor are paid well because they tend to have access to lots of files and stuff that normally wouldn't be accessible to but a select few, so they're paid well as to keep them loyal. Janitor for highrise or lawyers make loads of emone due to that, you don't want the guy whose job is to put your trash into the compactor to look into it.

>our entire HR deparment are gay men and women. Our training department? 4 women 1 gay man and 1 straight guy which blew my mind when I found that out.

This makes my blood boil. I'd kill to quit working a "real man" job to get one of these, but no, I'm straight and white.

It's like Ancient China where if one wanted the luxuries of being in the palace, they'd have to be castrated as to not fuck any of the beautiful women there, but get the luxuries if being indoors with available food. If not, you were to keep your dignity by working outside in the shit busting your ass all day.

>If I wanted that comfy receptionist job with complimentary espresso and whatever hipster drink, I'd have to cut off my balls and be a faggot.

What's funny is that I worked as a receptionist (as a straight white man, no less) for a temp job through a cousin, and it was the EASIEST job ever. 15 bucks an hour for sitting on my ass, getting free espresso, browsing the internet, and answering a few phone calls, offering coffee, and setting up a meeting room with water. The "hardest" part of the job was processing incoming (personal) mail and working a fax machine. And women and fags complain about this job?

true. they've got to keep us wagies in line or they get the axe as well
they're crafty though, so they only treat the newish people like shit and play nice with the people that have been there forever, treat them as friends etc and save the beatstick for the newer employees so they will always be replaceable and trained by the employees who are never going to leave or complain

See, here's the thing. Congrats to your successes, but you're still splitting bills with your girlfriend, assuming you live together.

I'm also 25.
>Literally work at Harvard during my PhD program
>PhD advisor steals my work, gets all the credit
>I decide to leave the program, foolishly believing I can get a job with my quanitative background and Harvard experience
>move back home, thinking I can apply for jobs everywhere while at home
>these days get a pang of super depression when I open my 70+ file "Submitted Cover Lrtters" folder
>can't get even basic jobs for some reason, despite interviews going great
>family starting to view me as a leach

It's rough. I felt I was going so far even just two years ago. Now I have nothing to show, even comparing myself to hometown friends who never went to college. And obviously women won't care about me...i don't have a job and I live with my parents. Grade A Loser

Where are you? Maybe you can get a job where I work.

And what does he do? Clap his hands enthusiastically saying "If we do well this month, we get free pizza!"

That’s a good situation dude. Enjoy your time with your parents, they won’t be here for long

I'm a grad student in a PhD program, which means I'll be getting paid ~$20 K a year for the foreseeable future despite working 10 hours a day 6 days a week. I have no time to do anything but work and shitpost. My only socialization is with other grad students and of the three girls in my program one is already engaged, and the other two are dykes, quite possibly with each other. Life is p funny sometimes

It’s not your fault

The system has failed us

I have no clue, I see him walking around a lot inspecting different areas, I'm assuming he deals mostly with paper-work and meetings with the sups every day at 8:30 every sup has to attend the meeting. leaving the plant floor with no bosses. I've seen him work the finishing line once or twice when I worked in there but I generally have no clue. He leaves everyone alone though and never micromanages anything he's been managing this plant for at least 25 years so hes gotta be doing something right.
Nah from what I've seen he does his little choice speech at the training classes and then never talks to anyone unless they are spoken to first. I know one guy wore an "offesnisve" shirt and he told that employee's team lead that he needed to talk to him and gave him a company shirt to change into but other than that he leaves us the fuck alone which is great I listen to music and don't ever worry about anything. I've spoken to him so far four times all year and it was just in passing.

I thought the same and I was smacked in the face with a sad reality. Nothing is ever enough anymore.