Manlets vindicated

Suck on that lanklets.

Attached: IMG_20190921_131530.jpg (1536x2048, 655K)

VINDICATED
I AM SELFISH
I AM WRONG
I AM RIGHT I SWEAR I'M RIGHT
SWEAR I KNEW IT ALL ALONG
AND I AM FLAWED
BUT I AM CLEANING UP SO WELL
I AM SEEING IN ME NOW THE THINGS YOU SWORE YOU SAW YOURSELF

PIctures like this make me so happy Im 5'10

I would unironically kill myself if I were a manlet. Luckily I’m a 6’3” gigachad.

Too bad your face resembles that of a cows anus.

You’re probably ugly

Most lanklets are god ugly

I actually AM objectively ugly but insanely intelligent with a hot doctor wife, white kids, big house, and baller lifestyle. Life is good for this gigachad.

They sell condoms too, I bet.

>5'11" walks in
>crowned king

This is a store ran by Tallfags

>Manlets BTFO xD

t. 5'9 Chad-lite (Hitler was 5'9)

If you're shorter than 5'9 then you're a manlet

Attached: 3593569.gif (500x400, 2.08M)

True

Midget pussy tastes like cotton candy and dreams.

>t. Toby's regular ca. 2010

Why the fuck do they need their own store? Every damn clothes can fit them, there's no specialty needed.

You're a dreamer and I'm guessing that you are exactly the opposite of everything you posted. It is sad that you have to lie here but if it gives you a fleeting sense of escapism from your reality then go ahead but you are fooling nobody but yourself.

>I actually AM objectively ugly but insanely intelligent (dumbass)with a hot doctor wife (single), white kids (childless), big house (basement dweller), and baller lifestyle (loser). Life is good (misrable) for this gigachad (freak).

"Entrance in the BACK"

That store exists because they buy all their merchandise from china. It's a chink clothing distributor.

If you throw a penny at a midget's head and hit them, they have to grant you 3 wishes.

If you miss, they try to fight you.

If you win, there is a puff of smoke and it will leave 3 golden coins.

If it wins, you become a midget.

Enter that store with caution.

Based and emo-pilled

>clothes made for men under 5'10
they have to say that because "Goblins 'r Us" didn't do well in testing.

regular clothing stores have clothes for men under 5'10 because half of men are below average height, THEY specialize in 4'10-5'6

Attached: 1562432925065.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Attached: myheightwasaproblemalso.jpg (1429x2292, 724K)

Attached: 1564434221932.jpg (2960x1440, 829K)

Attached: 3i484.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Attached: Bantams_recruiting_poster_WWI.jpg (466x719, 90K)

Kek

Thank God I'm 5'6" and not a 5'5" manlet

Manlet pride isn't a thing, good try doe.

Joseph Goebbels Was 5’5 manlets are based af

At 6'2, I can slouch to appear 5'10. Nothing you do will ever make you 6'2.

Attached: 1565586688787.jpg (500x500, 25K)

I feel like most shirts are already made for shorter people. I'm only 6'1" and shirts are never long enough to stay tucked in for me.

I can walk on stilts and be 8'6" tall motherfucker

never heard of leg lengthening surgery?

>manlet who OD on roids and killed his family then himself

The cope from all the midgets in this thread, if your over 6 feet you can literally be elephant man tier butt ugly and still pull some ass, I am 6'1 fat and ugly and still get pussy on the regular, if I walk on a any bar after midnight guarantee some drunken slag will start conversation with me.

Attached: 1567257057321.png (788x1227, 329K)

Im only 6' and I feel the same way
The only shirts long enough tend to be giant fucking band t shirts that arent even close to the right size

>Have higher center of gravity consequently making you less balanced than manlets or averagefags
>Have higher risk of cancer
>Total humiliation if you ever get BTFO by a manlet (status/privilege of being a Tallfag gets tarnished and you hinder the Tallfag status quo)
>Can't fit anywhere, impossible to go inside holes underneath house to fix shit, etc. so have to depend on manlets, the people you look down upon
>Most Tallfags are ugly except for the Chads which are one in a million so imagine how many ugly Tallfags there must be and only a few Tall Chads

Most men are ugly, objectively speaking.
To be sexually attractive to women you need at least 2/3:
Face (genetic lottery)
Frame (genetic lottery but gym can help)
Height (complete genetic lottery)

So just by being a lanklet you already hit one of those points. Manlets have to hit the gym and have a good face to stand a chance

Longshanks. Me too. With boots I'm John Wayne.
Pilgrims.

Is that white bar painted on the windows at 5'10"?
If so they dont realize how humiliating and condescending that is. The under 5'10 guy cant see in or out of the building. Is it suposed to create the illusion of privacy? What they fail to realize is that guys over 5'10" can see in and out just fine. They can look into the window at all of the manlets whenever they want.

Manlets post now:
Goin' home late last night,
Suddenly I got a fright
Yeah, I looked through a window and surprise what I saw
Fairy boots are dancin' with a dwarf
All right now
Yeah fairies wear boots, and you gotta believe me
Yeah, I saw it, I saw it I tell you no lies

you did it user

Attached: 1563656646641.png (800x733, 431K)

you're forgetting baldness

That's more of a litmus test. If you're bald you need all 3, like Dwayne Johnson.

Those girls are drunk, if they wernt they would tell you to fuck off.

If they weren't they would tell 90% of the attractive guys to fuck off and 100% of the manlets, girls have options and can become picky but with a few rounds they will take whatever decent cock they can get, manlets still cannot apply unless you're loaded and willing to spend

Attached: 1560470890061.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

5'9 here and I usually beat tall guys easily, only lost a fight once to a fat ass tall guy but nowdays I probably would smash him.

Attached: Sherlock-Holmes.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

6'5" master race checking in. I've been shopping at the big and tall store since high school. You manlets finally got your own store. Good for you, little fella

Good for you, user. Too bad you're obnoxious.

I wonder how many manletts put on their 5 inch celebrity lift shoes, then walk by the store thinking they're too tall to shop?

Will they ever learn?

I wish I wasn't so fucking crippled I love fighting

kek

Attached: manlets btfo.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

pic very related

Attached: 1568311193524.gif (380x214, 873K)

>Suck on that lanklets.
Holy fuck, it's about time this happened! Looks like it's in NYC too. Is that right, OP?

Manlets of the world, unite!

Attached: Manlet 4.jpg (1200x1814, 199K)

>clothes for under 5'10"
Isnt that just a normal store?

No. Their tiny stature leaves them angry and mad their entire lives.

>the door and windows are covered
>it's not even up to the top of the door
sad

>No. Their tiny stature leaves them angry and mad their entire lives.
But surely this can be overcome with platform shoes and well-directed anger.

Attached: Putin's high heels manlet.jpg (523x505, 66K)

Putin really should do what he must to be the king of the manlets

Attached: manlet-cure.webm (854x480, 1.87M)

That looks so fucking painful. No wonder Putin hasn't tried that yet.

Attached: Obama Putlet Queen.jpg (620x443, 103K)

Isnt most clothes made for manlets? I would be more surprised if there was a store catering to lanklets because I always hear about how they can't find clothes that fit them.

yikes

>Isnt most clothes made for manlets?
Manlets just end up in the kids or adolescents section of the store.

Attached: Brittany Venti manlet reaction.jpg (676x679, 56K)

I am pretty sure any height thread I have been in there is always lanklets complaining about how clothes dont fit them.

Dumbfuck, leg lengthening surgery only adds a couple of inches AT MOST, is expensive, and requires months of physical therapy afterwards..

Lottery my ass. Dad is 6-5, mom 6-1, four uncles are 6-4, I'm 6-4. Grandfathers 6-4 and 6-2. Love hanging out in a group with my clan. They're all some tough sumbitches too.

Its high time we put a stop to heightism once and for all. Height bigotry is wrong and should not be encouraged in coupling. Which it is in todays society due to what is considered gender norms.
Short people are just as beautiful and capabable as tall ones.

Attached: stop heightism.jpg (494x208, 25K)

manlet detected

Attached: manny.jpg (474x474, 26K)

based

>manlets in their dreams vs. in reality

I'm 5'3 and I dress in baggy oversized clothes. It's fun and cozy :^)

Attached: GUEST_f4f11c04-4ded-4fd3-be6f-7f29e7dac88e.jpg (488x488, 27K)

jesus christ
we have the technology to do this
and yet nothing can be done about the size of my penis
and being 6'4 means my 5-inch dick appears even smaller due to mismatched proportions
manlets don't realize that even if they have a tiny penis they can get away with it because it's expected
being a lanklet with a short dick is the true curse

Attached: gahddammit.gif (404x347, 2.28M)

Fuck Britain with their retarded measure system. Only manlets are stupid enough to use them. Lol.

>Short people are just as beautiful and capabable as tall ones.
Mmmmm .. snu snu

Attached: Snu snu.jpg (634x882, 115K)

Nobody cares what faggots think you filthy nigger.
Women should be nicer to short-pants though.

For some people it is a lottery tho. But there's no denying that genes do play a role.
My father is 5'7 and my mom is 5'2, and I became 6'0. The fact that I deliberately tried to get tall as a teen must have helped.

Short people got
No reason
Short people got
No reason
Short people got
No reason to liiiii-iiiive

i bet her cunt can milk a cock inside of it

Only manlets fight. Men sized men wreck each other too much to be career fighters.

That's pretty tall for a monkey. Are you a gibbon, perhaps? Or a langur?

they had a store like this in the early 2000's. they called it 'baby gap'

TFW you are a 5'4 manlet with 6 inch dick

Isn't that just a children's cloth store? I don't get it

Surgery does work, but it can lose 20-80% of gains in the following year. But don't lose hope, user, with current progress in bioprinting doctors will be able to make an entire new dong for you after ten years.

>be king of manlets 5'10"
>go to Asia
>feel tol as fuck
Locationx3

:^) good feel amigo

Attached: source (4).gif (360x270, 13K)

5,7 with a 7 inch dick

Women love it

Suck it lanklets

It's harder to find clothing that fits right when you're over 6ft so wtf is the point of this store? Everything fits manlets.

Good luck finding shirts that fit properly when you're 6'2+.

im 5'9" and only got a 6"er but because im a skinny bitch with a small body frame, it looks way bigger than it is.

not really since i still haven't got the chance to use it

>6'2+
At this point you're better with personal tailor.

If I’m 5 foot eleven, am I too big for this store?

It's ok you will one day. I thought I'd never get a girl to use mine (different size but 6in+ still) but I eventually did. As long as you aren't fatso and super ugly you are fine.

Attached: JPEG_20190421_170923.png (700x700, 196K)

Sadly yes

Attached: JPEG_20190421_134707.png (479x479, 43K)

I do get my work shirts & pants tailored. But for regular t-shirts? No thanks. It's too expensive to do for everything. I have to buy big & tall shirts. If I go out on a date or family/mates thing I wear a button up & a mac because everything else tends to look sloppy as fuck. I can't go otter mode either because my body is naturally brawny

He couldve grown taller but when he was a child he had a leg operation which stunted his growth

as a manlet, I've never found trouser legs that fit. all clothes must be made for 5-10 to 6-0. everyone else can get fucked it seems.

You can roll up the cuff. You can't roll it down when you're a lanklet. I have to roll up casual pants all the time because I can't find the right length.

thanks frens, i'm actually good looking and skinny but somehow i suck at interacting with wahmen

5'6" manlet with 7" pecker. Feels good man.