I think it’s awesome that young people are committed to causes they care about and mobilizing for real action...

I think it’s awesome that young people are committed to causes they care about and mobilizing for real action. When I was a teenager I didn’t know shit about the world and only cared about teenage stuff that directly effected my life. Even if you (collective you) don’t agree with the specific stance or message, I think it’s a really positive thing that these kids are going to enter adulthood with leadership skills and a moral compass. We need that.

Attached: 1566577955700.jpg (1536x2048, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=erpuw9Cq0ss
youtube.com/watch?v=8455KEDitpU
sciencealert.com/wildfires-in-northern-boreal-forests-are-turning-carbon-sinks-into-climate-heaters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She hit the wall.

She'd be more effective if she just fucking shot everybody

you like that kids are being used as pawns by 90 year old billionaires?

Jesus, something about her face just creeps me out

hit this shoot this creep this
youtube.com/watch?v=erpuw9Cq0ss

it's the eyes

youtube.com/watch?v=8455KEDitpU

Attached: climate policy.png (907x587, 412K)

Not sure if I agree. A person's opinion can change a lot, even in just a few years at this age. What if the opinion expressed is about a controversial topic like abortion and you become known as the pro-choice or pro-life teen for the rest of your life?

I avoid criticizing Greta though. It's just a personal thing. I don't feel comfortable publicly criticizing someone under the age 18. If someone else wants to express an opinion on them, then that's fine, but since we consider 18 to be the age of an adult, I choose to wait until they are of that age. I did the same thing with David Hogg and to this day, I only criticize comments he made after the age of 18 and not those before.

thats some extreme fetal alcohol syndrom DAMN

>The Aeon of Horus the Conquering Child

She's not ugly but there is something different about her. Maybe it's related to her being in the occult.

I want to put powerful laxatives in her cornflakes then have her use me as a toilet.

Attached: 1568065434132.jpg (476x350, 34K)

I think it would be awesome if you drove yourself off a cliff tomorrow.

>Young people commited to causes
>Unless it's after school
>Or weekend
>Or holiday
>Or requires more effort than standing and virtue signaling for an hour

How many trees did little greta plant? How many swamps did she created? Those are things that actually help, not (((activism))).

We should give up fossil fuels because shitskin Saudi kikes are making billions off our dependence on fossil fuels. Every other reason doesn’t even matter

Just saw her father. She looks exactly like him and he's fug/FAS looking. Her mother was beautiful, none of those genes were passed down.

Pawns’ opinions don’t count. Shes a young dumb kid.
Adults that still think they way they did in even high school have failed or been failed.

Fun fact: NYC put a statement out saying that if students wanted to "strike" they can go ahead and do so. So when you see the news about 40-60k people "protesting" in NYC, that's where the numbers are from. It's mostly all school kids on a three day weekend

Nobody should do anything for any greater cause until 22-24 at the youngest for the simple reason that people below that age are fucking stupid, if not compared to others, then compared to their future selves. Even the smartest teenager hasn't had time to absorb the complexity of the world.

probably the forced smile

Planting trees don't help, we have way more trees now then we did 35 years ago, Forest are almost net neutral in Carban and Oxygen use and consumption.

Attached: Must.jpg (1536x2048, 453K)

I think it’s awesome that young people are being used by their parents to create panic in the masses that can be capitalized on. When I was a teenager I watched too much TV and lusted to fit in with what everyone else was doing because nobody not even this girl has ever had an original thought. Even if you (collective you) don’t agree with the specific stance or message, I think it’s a really positive thing that these kids are going to enter adulthood with plenty of connections thanks to nepotism. We need that.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 Police e-fit of suspect 'looks like E T '.png (406x913, 737K)

There’s always something wrong with the eyes of people like this.... you just can feel something is off. Perhaps possession, definitely some occultist stuff.

>I want to put powerful laxatives in her cornflakes then have her use me as a toilet.
Jesus, no. What the fuck?

If only I could be the puppet of powerful and influential people

>>Planting trees don't help, we have way more trees now then we did 35 years ago
If there is too m uch CO@ then there aren't enough plants because plants would metabolize the excess co2 and turn it into oxygen, don't be fucking stupid this is grade nine earth science retard.

well said user

Attached: 1491432224021.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Sounds nice. Do they take applications for that type of thing, lol?

idiots think this bitch is saying her own words

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: 1565635162698.jpg (1616x1212, 678K)

>committed to causes they care about
>autistic special interest

Pick one faggot.

There is only so much room on earth for bio mass to suck up all the co2. Once a forest is fully grown it has no room for more biomass so it becomes carbon neutral producing as much co2 as it consumes. I suppose you could cut down all the trees, turn them into charcoal, place that all in the ground, and then start over growing new trees like some people have proposed .

>We should give up fossil fuels because shitskin Saudi kikes are making billions off our dependence on fossil fuels. Every other reason doesn’t even matter
Have you ever noticed there are an abundance of stupid people on the internet?

> Mr Naimi, whose comments on oil supply routinely move markets, told a conference in Paris on business and climate change: “In Saudi Arabia, we recognize that eventually, one of these days, we are not going to need fossil fuels. I don’t know when, in 2040, 2050 or thereafter.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-21 Saudi Arabia foresees fossil fuel phase-out this century.png (959x908, 603K)

Under no circumstances to plants EVER give off co2 unless maybe composting biomass but that's not much.

>When I was a teenage I didn't know shit about the world
Neither do they. Drawing a shitty protest sign and marching for some retarded (((cause))) is the new way kids have fun. They don't have to change anything about their lives in any meaningful way but still get to feel as if they've changed the world. Marching down the street with a sign doesn't change the world, of course, but parents are glad they're not inside playing fortnight or whatever so nobody care.

Attached: Insane Protestor.jpg (720x540, 94K)

Plants can't make, or destroy carbon. The co2 plants take in is turned into biomass, and there is only so much room for biomass in a forest. Once the forest is full of biomass it's full. This isn't rocks science. I don't understand what you aren't getting here.

Biomass can release the carbon it has stored if it decomposes, or is burned. Alternatively you can make it into charcoal, and bury it underground if you want it more permanently gone.

>I suppose you could cut down all the trees, turn them into charcoal, place that all in the ground, and then start over growing new trees
Kinda like what happens naturally through forest fires then?

>Once the forest is full of biomass it's full
You sound like someone who has read about forests, but never been to one.

Forest fires produce a lot more ash then charcoal.

Anyways, I just googled it and found this article.
sciencealert.com/wildfires-in-northern-boreal-forests-are-turning-carbon-sinks-into-climate-heaters

I guess for getting carbon into the ground forest fires aren't very helpful. All the coal we burned got into the ground somehow so I guess places at least act as carbon sinks.

I've been to lot's of forests.

She has accomplished nothing. She may yet convince some people to do nothing substantive. If climate change were real and half as bad as predicted all progressive and globalist ideas would have to be immediately thrown out.

Ayy lmao

Then you should know there isn't such a thing as a "full" forest. They are constantly changing.