HAVE BABIES, Jow Forums

Friendly reminder that every bit as important as redpilling this current generation is to give birth to the generation that comes after it. The bottom line is that we may not have a chance to fight the battle that matters, but those who follow when we are gone just might. Always keep having and raising children of quality your primary objective. If you have children, homeschool them. If you are married, have children. If you have a girlfriend (or boyfriend if you are a woman), get married. If you are single, you should be looking 24/7 for someone. Even if you reach old age and do not see our people’s fortune turn, you will look into the eyes of your children and grandchildren and know that all is not lost, and rest assured that your life has not been a failure. Goodnight, Sons and Daughters of the West.

Attached: 1A86E556-2310-4E9D-A81A-8E25DFD78423.jpg (1000x668, 403K)

Saw 3 White babies today

Population collapse incoming

i have three kids, best i can do

No, i refuse to bring children into this doomed world.

cuck
now tell us you want kids "someday" but not until "your finances are better" so you can "do it right"
the lonely cry of a species dwindling into nothingness.
notice those that stand against us do not think in such ways, not even the jews do. Not the orthokikes that are the only thing keeping jews a majority in fucking Israel
you are fucking pathetic with your blackpill
you can teach your kids to navigate a world without scaring them, give them pride in their people and a purpose as they age

Of course you'd feel that way in Germany. God I'd feel so hopeless I'd surely consider suicide.

women are whores

Babies are disgusting.

I actually did this though.

(you)

YES GOY! HAVE 80+ White Children! Before You Are 25

>just flaggot things

Attached: average_anon.jpg (2560x1920, 1.15M)

Why would you impose this shithole world on another human being? Much less your own child? No! Absolutely not!

I'd cut my own balls off before I'd subject my own children to live in this hellhole.

My life is great. I think the problems of the world can be turned around. My progeny will be part of the solution rather than a genetic dead end like yourself.

I have 3. What have you done?

This is a very cucked mentality. It will be doomed only IF people act like you. Change your mind, user. You need to have kids. Don't end your bloodline forever.

That's the plan. I hope to have at least 3, and my spouse agrees we should start trying within a year.

Have more. 3 is small.

Having children is just an ego trip and I am not that egotistical.

I had 2 and I love my wife.

You should go for 4

I hope I just find a wife

Attached: 1568869513026s.jpg (250x234, 10K)

It's the ideology and culture we need to preserve....not the skin color.

I know plenty of smart blacks and stupid whites. I know plenty of smart whites and stupid Hispanics.....

I could go on and on but you boys have been brainwashed by the very Jews you claim to have your eye on smdh

Oh rhe irony.....THE JEWS WANT US TO HATE EACH OTHER...divide and conquer!

If y'all don't want them...ILL TAKE UM LOL

Attached: 378d790d75ee22c25f8465ef116ca59b.jpg (630x885, 66K)

lol fag
jk, same.

..sorry, I like vidya, shitposting, and keeping my money too much to even want kids...
...let some other stupid white man fall for the having kids meme...