Can't recall how often did Blackface

>can't recall how often did Blackface
OR
>hoping other examples don't surface before election
YET
>will be re-elected

The reason that "this would bring down any right winger down" yet it won't do the same for left wingers, is that left wingers don't really care.****

Attached: trudeau17.jpg (275x183, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18671861/r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's historical

Hes getting away with it, normies on Facebook are saying that it does not matter because Trudeau is not racist and pro abortion and lgbtq friendly wich is more important to them.

True.
"Doing Blackface is Prejudicial."
Mfw they believe that actions (Blackface) are necessarily paired with certain thoughts (prejudice).

Btw how are the food lines?

Attached: celervy.jpg (1600x2304, 1.01M)

Trudeau will resign ..he is the laughing stock of the world ...kys jew

Attached: 1568925411870.jpg (1024x531, 572K)

What's with these liberal c_ucks and blackface shit? I hate niggers but I never once thought about putting black paint on my face and pretending to be a nigger.

Is this some kind of s0i boy sexual fetish or something?
Why do the libs enjoy pretending to be niggers so much?

Attached: 1555124854737.png (656x522, 34K)

>pro abortion and lgbtq friendly wich is more important to them
Are they wrong though? Blackface is just makeup which offends some people, while abortion disproportionally kills non-white babies (a good thing) and there is nothing harmful about faggots as long as they are kept the fuck away from children.

I think you're right- it's about subservience.

lol no, elite leftists see non-whites as exotic pets and props. They're not wrong though.

McNigger in da house !

Attached: New Liberal Campaign.png (407x526, 224K)

"The Arabian Nights, an anthology of Middle Eastern folktales, begins with a tale of black hypersexuality. This determines the overarching narrative framework of the collection. A Persian ruler named Shahryar discovers that his wife has been cheating on him with a “big slobbering blackamoor.” In a footnote, the English translator of the Arabian Nights, Sir Richard Burton, explains:
Debauched women prefer negroes on account of the size of their parts. I measured one man in Somali-land who, when quiescent, numbered nearly six inches. This is a characteristic of the negro race and of African animals … these imposing parts do not increase proportionally during erection; consequently, the ‘deed of kind’ takes a much longer time and adds greatly to the woman's enjoyment."

Basically Justin believes through and through that black men are better than white men at pleasing women so he dresses up to play the part.

Canadians will truly re elected this retard? You dont have other candidates, ya know maybe someone with a functional brain?

that's so true. I'm an actual racist and I've never done it.

strawpoll.me/18671861/r

Please answer no bully

left wingers have no morality - all they care about is power. Right wingers care about truth but have no courage.

SNC-Lavalin won't take down a canadian politician but proof of past wrongthink might

>SNC-Lavalin won't take down a canadian politician but proof of past wrongthink might
Trudeau will survive Blackface- but SNC might resurface.

Be easy, leafs are mostly worried about maintaining their licence to eat

Attached: DkLGUV6X4AEIANY.jpg (1200x1200, 124K)

But he apologized and that makes it all ok, right?

>But he apologized and that makes it all ok, right?
He apologized for Canadians being racist, not for doing Blackface

The left has standards for thee and not for me. Every leftist is a hypocrite.

You misunderstand the nature of the game.