Let's face it...

Let's face it, there is no reason that we should allow a civilian to own a fully semi-automatic military style assault rifle. The Second Amendment is just one more thing that our founding fathers got wrong. After all, these were the same guys who resisted women's suffrage and owned slaves. We fixed both of those things and there's no reason that guns should not come next.

Now, before you start going off on tinfoil hat rants you need to realize that we aren't going to take ALL of your guns. Just the ones that can kill 30 people in 30 seconds. The ones designed to kill dozens of people in times of war. Those guns have no business on our streets and in our communities.

Attached: turntheminyoufilthfuckinggoyim.jpg (650x433, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
youtube.com/watch?v=JdS6fyUIklI
goodreads.com/quotes/34738-and-how-we-burned-in-the-camps-later-thinking-what
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: assault_blonde.jpg (1212x1552, 241K)

tl;dr. no.

Attached: meanMrMustard.png (421x291, 228K)

But they were right to keep niggers as slaves. Hell, they were right on woman not voting too,

Attached: 1568407268425.png (858x1616, 669K)

Attached: 1568407308691.jpg (1680x1218, 883K)

Attached: gungrabbers.jpg (1081x689, 174K)

>we aren't going to take ALL of your guns. Just the ones that can kill 30 people in 30 seconds.
How are you going to take them if they're that effective? It sounds like you'll need more than 30 suicidal police officers per AR-15 in order to just take it away.

We really need to start locking you retards up.

Let's see....

The federal government has:
more guns than you
more training that you
tanks
bombs
drones
aircraft
nuclear FUCKING weapons
and a huge fucking budget

Your silly little "revolution" will be nothing but target practice for them.

The supreme court is going to rule that the public does not have the right to stage an armed revolt against a government where the officials are democratically elected.

Gun confiscation is going to prove embarrassingly easy when the no-knock raids catch assault weapon owners when they have absolutely no chance to prepare. Far too few people have joined the "prepper" movement to form any sort of resistance, and worse, they have isolated themselves to make them easy targets. A proven tactic to deal with dissidents who attempt to barricade themselves in their homes is to simply set the house on fire.

The fetid, rancid corpse of a culture you're clinging to is going to die and the whole world is going to dance on its grave.

Just fucking give up and you can at least maintain but a tiny shred of dignity.

kek

>The federal government has:
>more guns than you
Imagine being so mentally ill you actually believe this.

American gun owners have more guns than the ten largest militaries in the world, combined.

i know youre a troll, but lets see if you can defend your position here:

Do you honestly believe the military can effectively be used as a police force against a civilian population?

>fully semi-automatic
Imagine being this big of an asshole.

>more guns than you

Blah blah blah............

Crack a fuckin' history book, moron, and learn how much value military might like that had in Vietnam or Afghanistan.

Geez you fuckers are tedious, not to mention hypocritical and loony -- if you're so hot to confiscate some guns, hike your ass into East L.A. or Southside Chicago and disarm the gangs.

After you warm up with those easy gun grabs, then you can tackle the ones that will be hard to get.

shall not be infringed

Attached: 1565356251858.gif (827x628, 44K)

>fully semi automatic
Then how bout a semi fully semi automatic? Kek.

Kek, this post best post

>Just fucking give up and you can at least maintain but a tiny shred of dignity.
This is what they should do, but they're all too proud for that. They talk tough, but we all know they'll hand them in without a fight when the feds kick their door down at 3am and put a boot in their crotch.

You can only shoot one gun at a time, genius.

The whole world looks at America and laughs because of gun owners. We're allowing something from 1776 to dictate how we run our country in 2019.

>fully semi-automatic military style assault rifle.

KYS shill. You don’t even know what you’re talking about.

Agreed
>/threaddd

Voting should have background checks, mental health checks as well as drug tests and Identification. This is even more important than gun control, but we can tie them together if you like.

Let's take away the vote from the drug addicted and mentally ill libtards and then we can fix the "gun problem"...

>Science says liberals, not conservatives, are psychotic

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

There are more than a hundred million gun owners in the US you fucking mongoloid.

You are a spawn of Satan. God will sort you out.

>Just fucking give up and you can at least maintain but a tiny shred of dignity.

Yes, you go ahead and do that -- just kneel and you can live....

Oh, and go ahead and suck his dick while you're down there on your knees.

Attached: Xerxes-close-up.jpg (700x383, 54K)

>whole worlds laughs at America because of its gun owners
No we fucking don't. We are envious as fuck
We laugh at you coz your fat

Yes there is because this is fucking America and if I want to get shitcanned of 40 natural lights and shoot shit with an AR15 I will

Owning a gun is a staple to the American dream
>the fact that my country is full of gun hating commies makes me sick
>baka

Attached: sens_bl.php.gif (300x250, 375K)

They are us. All that training, know how...it's not you. Who do you think it is?

dreaming. how you gonna get the guns..are YOU gonna do it?

Maybe you'll get killed trying ha hah ha.

Sage bait thread

>...Anonymous (ID: gVt5qLOS) DM
09/20/19(Fri)22:58:27 No.227253254
The supreme court is going to rule that the public does not have the right to stage an armed revolt against a government where the officials are democratically elected.

We do have a right to defend ourselves from a tyrannical government though. Gun confiscation would be an example of tyranny.

>The supreme court is going to rule that the public does not have the right to stage an armed revolt against a government where the officials are democratically elected.

Will that actually stop a revolt though?

^this. 14 million deer permits for rifle season in the US. More than the 3 largest armies in the world, scoped, high power rifles and people who climb trees in camo to use them. Good luck.

>more guns than you
a literal ignoramus.

That'll save you when the militia is at your door. Quote the supreme court at 'em.

>military style

Made up bullshit term by leftists to make normal-ass guns sound vewy scewy. Fuck you OP, stupid ass fucking pussy bitch nigger. You know nothing about firearms and that's a good thing because you're probably stupid as fuck and shouldn't be anywhere near them.

Yeah this is bait, I don't care I'm high as fuck. Hi CIA.

Attached: s2iedwxi7nn21.jpg (1440x1524, 159K)

>Just the ones that can kill 30 people in 30 seconds.
In the right hands, that would be all of them.
Go piss up a climbing rope you unbelievably gay homo.

>fully semi-automatic
Is there such thing as a semi semi-automatic?

>military style assault rifle.
Please define this term.

Republic vs. Democracy - What Is The Real Form of the U.S. Government

youtube.com/watch?v=JdS6fyUIklI

Obviously you do not understand the American form of government.

You can start your journey to enlightenment by watching this video.

Right the founders of the greatest nation on earth couldn't possible of known anything. Just go ahead, and ignore everything they every said.

>more guns than you

Attached: Guns-Largest-Standing-Army-in-the-World-B.jpg (700x2200, 775K)

I love when libshits bring up nukes, wtf, how do you think using nukes goes in squelching a supposed revolution in country? They didn't use nukes in Iraq or Afghanistan so what makes you believe they'll use them indiscriminately in the continental US?

Also once all weapons are handed in who is the only one with weapons now? "Racist cops and racist Trump" so now he'll have much more power to lock up all the gays and minorities since they'll have no way to defend themselves. I'm not sure the libshits are thinking this one thru very well...

Does it get tacticool fanboys hard?

It is true.
They didn't seem to have any plan for the future or care about the rights of man.

2nd Amendment dumbass.

>Now, before you start going off on tinfoil hat rants you need to realize that we aren't going to take ALL of your guns. Just the ones that can kill 30 people in 30 seconds. The ones designed to kill dozens of people in times of war. Those guns have no business on our streets and in our communities.
Either way gun grabbers are going to get gunned down.

>there is no reason that we should allow a civilian to own a fully semi-automatic military style assault rifle.
This is the truth. Also, obviously the Second Amendment was only talking about limited arms that can do small amounts of damage in self-defense, and not about nukes or tanks or machine guns or military-style assault rifles.

Attached: Eighteenth-century gun.gif (750x363, 103K)

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

goodreads.com/quotes/34738-and-how-we-burned-in-the-camps-later-thinking-what

>a fully semi-automatic military style assault rifle.
How many dipshits did you expect to hook with this?

nope, no reason at all

Attached: worst_is_yet_to_come.png (731x611, 902K)

Isn't there anything that can be done, here on Jow Forums, to stop these shill threads ? I mean.....these are bots, right ?

You touch our guns, we'll kill you.

Nah... it is a troll though... "meh" level bait.

Based British...Dare I say it.....fren.

Whatever you think, at least they gave us a bill of rights. Something you can only dream about.

>fully semi-automatic military style assault rifle
Kys kike.

as·sault ri·fle
noun
a rapid-fire, magazine-fed automatic rifle designed for infantry use.
Operative word: automatic. Full, not semi.

Yes that was my point.
I was carrying on in the same tone as the post I was replying to.
No, your founders had vision and cared enough to write it all down as a template for the society they wanted to have.
All you guys have to do is live up to those values without killing the very people you should be fellows with.
We all love you guys really just stop shopping all the time, please.

Jow Forums is Censoring. See post.
The thread above is related to this thread. Anons, keep an eye on the pictures of the rifles. See if the Jannies 404 them as the thread ages. This means they won't archive.

Whooping not shopping

Although stop shopping too

>fully semi automatic
lol nice

Link motherfucker???? I need that. um...I mean I need that to fap with. Does it come in large?

This thread makes me want to go out and buy a GUN.

Attached: IMG_1855.jpg (4032x3024, 2.08M)

based

>fully semi-automatic

>The Second Amendment is just one more thing that our founding fathers got wrong.
I reserve all rights.

The founding fathers did not get the 2nd amendment wrong. The meaning of it was lost over the years.
>A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
The right likes to downplay the first half, while the left likes to downplay the second half. So let’s break this down.
>A well regulated militia,
Who is the militia? Any able-bodied male free citizen between the ages of 17-60. They were not referring to the national guard, which is under the department of the army, and was was not founded until 1903. What is the well regulated part about? Well trained in maintaining and operating your weapon, per your state’s standards.
>being necessary to the security of a free state,
This was written shortly after we creamed the bongs — and the founding fathers weren’t sure when, or if the little limey bastards would again darken our door, seeking revenge (spoiler alert: 1812). Even before then, the injuns might’ve come to your village looking for scalps. For these reasons, it was not only a right, but a duty to keep and bear arms. Every eligible man at the time, as they were the militia were required to have a firearm in their humble abode, to ensure security and liberty of the homeland. They had to be ready at a moment’s notice.
>the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
If you haven’t figured this part out after reading the explanation above, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Attached: fullysemi.png (500x500, 336K)

>"Racist cops and racist Trump"
You do realize Trump has just over a year left in office, right?

He's not going to be in power anymore, sweetie.

>>fully semi-automatic military style assault rifle
Your wording make it obvious you know nothing about guns.
>>designed to kill dozens of people in times of war
And what weapons might that be? AR-15? Please tell me when we ever used an AR-15 in a "war."
>>Just the ones that can kill 30 people in 30 seconds
Literally any weapon, from a gun to a pointy stick (even cars!) when used efficiently can kill 30 people in 30 seconds.
The best pro 2A argument you can get is this: if the 2A is meant to protect civilians from their own government and foreign powers, it would make sense that civilians should be able to own the same weaponry as their oppressor.

You made me reply, OP, good job, but you are an obvious troll and you should hang yourself. If you are serious, then you really need to step up your argument. Because it's garbage.

Shoot gun grabbers in the face and murder their families.

A great argument as to why civilians should also be able to own most of those items. This is a great pro-2A post, OP!

On a serious note, the government would A) not use these against their own countrymen
B) the operators of these weapons would most definitely be on the side of the civilians because true pro-2A Americans would not take orders from the government to disarm and kill it's own populace. Ask any service member if he would shoot his neighbor with a gun to also confiscate his gun.

More like five, with this pack of Democrat lunatics.

>>Court rules people cannot revolt
Bahahahahahahahahah

user, look at every nation in history that has tried that. That's how this fucking nation was founded, you dumbfuck.

>simply set the house on fire.
I agree. Why don't we set ALL houses on fire?

Lol. Shakin in my boots, commie.

Trump will win again. Faggots like you make it so easy to vote against Democrats

Attached: 1493843123930.png (872x886, 220K)

There's no reason to entertain whiney bitches either, but here you are.

So because someone is ready and willing to kill me, and they are stronger than me, my best corse of action is to further weaken myself and submit to their will?
Very avant-garde.

>women’s suffrage
The founders wisdom we abandoned to our great regret

Do people actually think like this?
>The government is so strong we shouldn't even try and we should just let them fuck us in the ass whenever they want.

Notice how there's no actual arguments against guns? It's always:
>Hey guys look at this ugly and fat person with a gun
>Hey guys if you use a gun you aren't a real man. Real men use fists!
>You don't need guns, that's what the police is for!
>In a war against the government, they would destroy you! They have tanks and drones!

>You can only shoot one gun at a time, genius.
Fucking try me

Attached: Twin Linked AR.jpg (980x600, 104K)

t'ain't broke and t'ain't need fixin'
now move along comrade

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 107K)

this