Lowest crime rate

>lowest crime rate
>highest education level
>highest income

Why are Asians outperforming whites in America when white people have all the advantages in this system?

Attached: 1552760808435.webm (600x800, 2.84M)

>all the advantages

Attached: 1556314090997.jpg (425x286, 33K)

Because they are not burdened by whites ultimate Achilles heal of empathy. They care for their own, as it should be done. They have almost as good qualities as whites coupled with a strong unity. Its hard to beat that in the long run, especially since they are technologically on par with us now.

Attached: 1568517084241.gif (768x432, 1.63M)

White privilege is a myth created by Jews so they can fortify their intersectional alliance with ammunition to generationally genocide white Christian peoples.

Who is she? She's stunning

∆no soul

smart people migrate due to having more money from over populated shit holes too better places

why are you surprised the average iq of asians in the US is higher? its super low back in your origin countries

Attached: 1550705617239.jpg (400x500, 63K)

>lowest crime rate
>fbi, international police stats etc put asian crime as the highest
why are asians so full of shit?

they are allowed right of association similar to joos. The government just ignores them and will never crack down on them for only hiring their own. Whites also were ironically forced to segregate by class to to desegregation by race.

Attached: 1567955289783.jpg (800x1200, 222K)

>white people have all the advantages
Can you please tell me what advantages whites have? We're talking about the goy not jews. Please tell me what government gibs I've been missing.

No crime? China is the hit n run capital of the world.

Because Asians actually care about excelling in these things in their culture, I couldn't even tell you what white people actually value these days aside from themselves.

>but user, how can you say that whites are superior when asians are more intelligent?

Attached: 28435549_945263195623158_4147392722220613632_n.jpg (1080x1349, 106K)

They have low time preference, they prioritize future returns a lot more than present returns so they are obsessed with increasing skills by studying, reading and learning.

NEETbux.

>Be asian
>Parents support you as long as you're in school, parents sacrifice their own enjoyments to give you a better life, when your parents get older you treat them with love and respect in return for their kindness, and you continue the cycle

>Be white
>Parents throws you out into the world with no preparation other than "muh firm handshake", while focuses on themselves and theyre own enjoyment, uses your college money for backyard jacuzzi. When you get old your throw them in a state run home and continue the cycle

gee, you tell me

>and
their*

Because
>no niggers
>no Jews
>no spics

Asians are not (((oppressed))) by the (((white man's burden)))... but alas, they soon will be!

Attached: Pepe Psychadelic.gif (360x326, 2.81M)

well not always but this is the stereotype among asians of whites. I have seen quite a few successful whites but they have good parents and family

Attached: truth_peoples.jpg (2250x1800, 717K)

AAAA i want an idol GF!

Attached: 1543295370140.gif (300x258, 3.32M)

>Why are Asians outperforming whites in America when white people have all the advantages in this system?
Because white parents have been told to not be involved in their children's lives.

i think the kikes are Lawful evil because they are similar to demons and their high ranks prey on the blood of minors while Arabs/islamist are wild former kikes who do evil to satisfy their lust.

Because white people don't actually have any advantages and the real world only puts out what you put in. Asians are actually discriminated against, being an invasive minority while receiving less than zero advantage from Affirmative Action. Asians in America are unequivocal proof that might is right and that equality is a lie.

Turns out that collectivism is a better long term strategy than individualism. The latter provides better people on the top but a lower average. Though the worst is stuff like "yah on average those people do x per capita, but many them don't do that and some even do well!' or "x is fine because it doesn't affect me and it's their choice" It also resulted in boomers who destroyed religion/tradition, the economy, immigration, and more due to selfish individualism.

>have your country over-run by spics and niggers
>LOL WHY U SO BAD???

An I won't be fooled. I know those chinks are behind it just as much as those damn kikes are.

I love how Asians don't give a fuck about politic correctness. As whites, we should do the same.

So comfy.

in japan kids are taught to be independent but also serve the community

here kids are given tablets, told to be quiet and avoid neighbors

Jow Forums is Censoring. See post.

Lower testosterone levels, higher impulse control, better at in group preference and not getting caught. Same story, different race... and they also aren't accused of being the most vile pieces of sh*t on the planet by everyone else for colonialism, war and slavery, or some such.

>Blacks, Browns, and Reds all get free money for school
>Don't use it
Whypeepo has ALL da Advantages!

Attached: 1568719892891.jpg (1280x1792, 1.02M)

Asians disprove the white privilege , institutional racism myths

It’s really ice people vs sun people that is the great divide

FPBP

> Way easier women
> they cook clean and lick your ass

The Jews only subvert them when they compete for slots in (((Harvard))).
I mean you can't have some random Goyim deciding how to interpret the laws.

China 5000 yo society was bound to grow.

Can confirm the ass licking part.

1) whites don't have all the advantages
2) asians in america haven't experience the generational rot like whites have

Ilike The Japanese women.

Attached: GANGLION.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

the truth of the matter? White women have absolutely terrible diets while the baby is in the womb.

Fast food, cola, cociaine, anti-depressants, lack of sleep, meth and morbid hate of vegetables produces absolute weak white males...despite the privilege.

It's ezee peezee to defeat your enemy when they totally fuck themselves over.

Attached: pussy-0332b.jpg (1177x785, 145K)

Not corrupted and brainwashed by Jews. Asians give zero fucks about the six gorrilion.

>lowest crime rate
That's because no niggers, spics and goat fuckers
>highest education level
That's because no niggers, spics and goat fuckers pulling the average down
>highest income
That's because no baby sitting of niggers, spics and goat fuckers

No Jews in their media either.

>This

>Asians give zero fucks about the six gorrilion.
Or their own alleged war crimes.

So why don’t you go into government, and make some changes?

They dont cater to niggers

Lower dopamine agonism in general.
Asians have a very balanced dopamine response on average. This is why they're able to maintain more order, have less ego, and aren't as prone to addiction and mania/psychosis.
They're like the anti-jew.

Attached: double_triple.gif (329x302, 6K)

kikes and asians are both prone to gambling addiction.

>highest suicide rate
>lowest birth rate
Yeah great fucking country sign me up so i can die of overwork

EVERYBODY'S prone to gambling addiction.

>all the advantages
You're in the wrong hood nigga

the problem with whites is our women

>lowest crime rate
>highest education level
>highest income

this is exactly why i want to write a blogpost about the need to import chinese women into our society. at first i meant it in an ironic way, but then i thought about it:
the leftists want to important black males, i want to import chinese females.
black males have extremely high crimerates and are not able to perform jobs.
chinese females have basically no crimerates and can perform most highskill jobs.
there is literally no reason to prefer black males over chinese females except for "i am a roastie and i want some brown cock now!"

Attached: 1564158331117.jpg (800x800, 126K)

Because asians are unironically the master race

Attached: 1564341241688.jpg (1000x1499, 428K)

based and cutepilled

Attached: TheVirginAsianWaifuVsTheRoastieAryanSlut2.jpg (1320x1320, 397K)

>japan
>quit job
>banks deny you any loans

Excuses, excuses. Surprised it took this long to trot them out.

>white people have all the advantages in this system
Whites don't have ANY advantages but they do carry all the burden to build and maintain the systems which gooks, nigs, muds and most of all, kikes, suck off

no one is targeting Asian for destruction like they are whites.

Asian's don't snitch on each other and crime syndicates/rich run everything

Cherry pick harder, Chang.

Oh no OH NO IKKMMM GOOONNNAASA CCCCOOOOOOOOMMMM

Attached: 83DD74F7-8974-4DA2-8E0C-48CB3CFBCACB.jpg (438x562, 60K)

Ooohhh nbnooo not again IMMMM GOOOONNNAAAA CCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM NNNNGGGGGGNNNNGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH COOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: CD68A370-DE68-47E5-A471-671D223E1DA3.jpg (512x512, 26K)

I really, really, really like this meme.

Fuckfaced protosoy faggots who let pictures of wimmin on the internet control their opinions through their libido should have their heads popped by a steamroller.

Ethnostate. Simple.
As immigrant, I know I take longer to achieve the basics.
Maybe we should stayed in our hut in San Giovanni.

Yellows are less overpopulated than Whites relative to their population limit of 1.26 billion vs. 128 million for Whites.