South African here (Ask me anything politically related)

South African here (Ask me anything politically related)

I am still here. I wont be (politically) silenced.

Attached: Astra_K(0).jpg (843x843, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

us-forms.com/forms/n-400-citizenship-application?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CjwKCAjw8ZHsBRA6EiwA7hw_sYtZU6JPsp0_u0gcXnFUX_hvuzVlyAW422vGfvFhvv9yTxUaRHYaZBoCzZgQAvD_BwE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguni_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 a array of desperate burgers keep falling for this faggot bait

Where can I get a girl like her

test

>South African here (Ask me anything politically related)
Why did you colonize black people's lands, fuck up the existing society, and create problems that persist into the present?

Have you considered just apologizing and leaving?

Attached: South Sudanese Akol Dok wins Mr Africa.jpg (859x537, 88K)

how many good folks have the negroes killed that you know?

I personally know 8 people who came from 3 families who were killed in three separate attacks

Why?

Do your women coalburn as much as ours or have they realized niggers are murdeous animals that will not only rape and kill but cook your white ass in a pot? Has the threat of death reached these idiot females' brains and have they shut their legs yet?

Your desperation is cringe

Half those niggers are gay. The other half are gay for pay.

South Africa barely had a nigger in it. It was ONLY when white people created a booming economy did the niggers pour in looking for food and work. They should have been shot on sight.

Are you safe, user?

I want to help a poor white sa family. how can i find one?

ATTN: Newfags
google "astra kruger Jow Forums"

How much do your women coalburn in America? We do not coalburn here. We do not even interact with the blacks in our daily lives. Blacks are associated with poverty and stupidity over here. We look at blacks the same way you guys look at Mexicans, Venezuelans and Arabs, etc. Blacks are considered to be stupid, poor, and dirty

Attached: 1538539250346(0).gif (377x372, 3.46M)

No. I don't feel safe

>Half those niggers are gay. The other half are gay for pay.
Sounds perfect!

>South Africa barely had a nigger in it.
Nah, it was a Zulu nation.

Attached: Shaka Zulu.png (620x410, 689K)

I am here. Help me. I want to leave South Africa. Get me a farm job in your country. Please

This is a real happening. You need to be aware

Godspeed, brother

no don't listen to this faggot, just send 7.62

Don't send any money. You will be scammed

For any burgers that haven't met any, a lot of SA males in particular are ermm how can I put this, arrogant?

They have the very worst of the German superiority complex and very little in the way of a filter. Its not as fun as it sounds in real life. In short a lot of them are arrogant, obnoxious tossers. Not saying I wouldn't help them out but they could reign in the better than you act once in a while.

Attached: 1365135102510.gif (360x240, 2.19M)

I dont know any farmers. i live in a rural community, but i work in engineering. what i do have is money, and i want to help a poor white sa family. are there any sites i can go to to find one to help?

i think it may be worth the risk. i have watched several reports of poor whites, and i just want to help my people.

I want Astra Kruger to rub her vag on my face.

fpbp

I will do it. If you own a farm and after you marry me

Attached: Mooi_Astra.jpg (827x827, 65K)

Would you consider moving to the US, should the ANC go full genocide mode on you and your kind? Here's the application link: us-forms.com/forms/n-400-citizenship-application?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=CjwKCAjw8ZHsBRA6EiwA7hw_sYtZU6JPsp0_u0gcXnFUX_hvuzVlyAW422vGfvFhvv9yTxUaRHYaZBoCzZgQAvD_BwE

Do you wipe back to front or front to back?

Will there ever be another Traci Lords?

Where can I get a cheap dual penis transplant?

Attached: 1562244583279.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

If pic related, show tits.

>Blacks are considered to be stupid, poor, and dirty
They are here too, by most normal whites. Just some thots seem to burn coal to piss off daddy, or maybe their ex.

>Have you considered just apologizing and leaving
This I want to see more niggers starve to death Zimbabwe hasn't slated my blood lust

Fuck the Bo*rs and fuck op and "her" ama.

Thank you so much. I am going to use this.

She never does

How’s Orania doing?

The only people that would remotely have a claim like that are the San, but they were much farther north and the cape was uninhabited when the Dutch landed.
Just like Europe today, the blacks poured in only after Europeans established civilization.
If anything the black were the colonizers of the cape. They should apologize and leave, and let the cape revert back to its native white culture.

Will you do it. Now

Do it first

>this copypasta again

Attached: tired_mom.jpg (1024x682, 101K)

show your tits!!!!!!

Follow the rules we just want a piece of paper to prove you are really her. take a pic of your hand with the date on a piece of paper. Concerning me I am not looking for a pathetic Boer who will prostitute herself to leave niggerland.

Attached: defence-rorkes-drift-560-700x390.jpg (700x390, 59K)

we want to see your tits fat!!!!

come on, be open!!!

You don''t want to see man tits bud. unless you're gay

I didn't ask for tits I was telling him that we ask for identification every thread and never get it. Any one can post pictures of women on the internet

>The only people that would remotely have a claim like that are the San, but they were much farther north and the cape was uninhabited when the Dutch landed.
>Just like Europe today, the blacks poured in only after Europeans established civilization.
>If anything the black were the colonizers of the cape. They should apologize and leave, and let the cape revert back to its native white culture.
This doesn't match what I've read elsewhere about the history of peoples in southern Africa. What you say doesn't line up with what is confirmed about the Bantu expansion, like this:

>The expansion is believed to have taken place in at least two waves, between about 3,000 and 2,000 years ago (approximately 1,000 BC to 1 AD). Linguistic analysis suggests that the expansion proceeded in two directions: the first went across the Congo forest region (towards East Africa),[6] and the second – and possibly others – went south along the African coast into Gabon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Angola, or inland along the many south-to-north flowing rivers of the Congo River system. The expansion reached South Africa, probably as early as 300 AD.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

I suspect honestly that you're making shit up to justify retarded white colonization.

Attached: Middle passage.jpg (1000x517, 186K)

here's your (you)

>give away country to nogs
>want to come to our countries to help us do the same
fuck off, we're full

Jow Forums is Censoring. See post.

But you are fat and from the US!!!

In your country is normal fuck with fat guys, for the same reason the woman of the US needs fuck with blacks.

Don't lie me.

Yeh, mostly this. I'd also like to add that plenty of coal burners were abused as children by their father. Others were just ignored while dad worked on his career instead of being a good father to their child. Also, with the many divorces nowadays, lost of girls will grow up without a father figure. All these girls have a disappointing or non-existent father figure and will subsequently find a man who is the same as their failing father, where they will naturally land with a nigger or arab. Freud really was right that we are looking for a mate that resembles our parents.

I'm already starting to have old women vibes looking at your face. You're going to look so old as you age.

this
i see this astra shit five times a day
>t. left SA about 15 years ago

don't be such a vile passive-aggressive faggot, leaf.

>Why did you colonize black people's lands
The current black residents are genocidal maniacs that killed/enslaved all the original tribesman of the kwazulu-natal area.
>fuck up the existing society
By provident an alternative to cow-shit houses, mass murder, mass rape and tribalism?
>create problems that persist into the present?
My only regret is that we didn't systemically kill all of the niggers before they became such a problem as today.
>Have you considered just apologizing and leaving?
Fuck you and fuck niggers. My family arrived in SA in 1689 and have more claim to this land than any tribesman today.

Attached: cape_town_city_hall.jpg (1024x683, 302K)

memefags get the gas

You look like Jennifer Aniston

Attached: e7dfbd85461846c5c6d2ec503637ef25.jpg (800x1101, 138K)

I'm just being honest.

How many times has this arguments gotta be repeated. THERE WERE NO BLACKS WHEN THEY COLONIZED SOUTH AFRICA, THEY CAME TO SOUTH AFRICA BECAUSE OF WHITES.

You're being a fucking faggot. Praise your white women, don't burn them to the ground.
PLus you statement is fucking retarded:
>You're going to look so old as you age.
Stop smoking pot.

ah snap, you're that asshole larping as a QT SA chick.
Help yourself cunt.

Got to make sure his VPN is working

>Fuck you and fuck niggers. My family arrived in SA in 1689 and have more claim to this land than any tribesman today.
Seriously, your aggression undermines your points. Also, I'm yet to meet a white South African who isn't obviously racist, which further underlines the general point that there's something aggressively illegitimate about white South Africans. It really makes me think they should just leave and go back to Holland.

>THERE WERE NO BLACKS WHEN THEY COLONIZED SOUTH AFRICA, THEY CAME TO SOUTH AFRICA BECAUSE OF WHITES.
Wikipedia says otherwise.
>The first modern humans are believed to have inhabited South Africa more than 100,000 years ago.[1] South Africa's prehistory has been divided into two phases based on broad patterns of technology namely the stone age and iron age. After the discovery of hominins at Taung and australopithecine fossils in limestone caves at Sterkfontein, Swartkrans, and Kromdraai these areas were collectively designated a World Heritage site.[2] The first inhabitants of South Africa are collectively referred to as the Khoisan the Khoi Khoi and the San separately. These groups were displaced or sometimes absorbed by migrating Africans (Bantus) during the Bantu expansion from Western and Central Africa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_South_Africa

and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nguni_people

Why lie about this? Seems that you probably have something nasty to hide.

Attached: Olduvai Gorge 2.jpg (510x340, 193K)

>ah snap, you're that asshole larping as a QT SA chick.
>Help yourself cunt.

Just by reading the comments of people from the United States, I understand why even blacks are a better option for women in USA.
Particularly, it is you with your ideas, that everything is resolved with "the market", is that the West has lost all its values. Thanks to you the sense of community and brotherhood has been simply replaced with business.

Actually, I find that the most idiotic event that has happened in history is that people like you have ended up controlling the world. But logically, for having started as a place in perpetual decline, it is destined to end in a short time. I hope that when your country collapses at least you don't have the indecency to remain so arrogant and idiotic with the rest of the world.

And another thing, nobody from a white country wants to go to the USA, in fact you are known to be idiots and now more than ever can be tell that without immigration from white countries, your economy is unable to sustain itself.

Enjoy the idiocy that you are no longer the first to anything.

How get waenno from just two cats? Is it the cauliflower? Trump tweet.

Are white nationalists considered terrorists on par with Muslims in your country?

Attached: 1568955124382.jpg (339x355, 39K)

Lol I am down for a contract marriage to help you out

Most southern US americans also look older than their biological age, its not me its them niggerlander.

*because of the sun, forgot to write this

Say someone hade a few billion dollars, some influential friends, and about a half million friends that look a lot like you. Would you be amenable to this guy and his friends moving in next door?

>flag changing faggot
Why are you even here? Your post has copy-paste all over it.
You're really bad at this.

Dumb as shit

Nobody from white countries wants to go to USA.

Show some respect idiot.

I'm here to bring white power back on a global scale, respect is all ask for my people and our way of life. If that's to much then we are war no option

Do you hate being black?

Speak English same flag fag also this

Sorry to burst your bubble but its true. A 35 year old in Georgia looks like they're 45 with deep creased wrinkles all about their face.

I respect your sentiment, but that’s just not true. Unfair though it may be, people can still make a life-changing fortune working in the USA, so demand remains high.

Am Floridafag see it all the time here

You realize that “white power” was never a thing, right?

>I am still here
WHY?

Who made those rules? You mom's black boyfriend. Hahahaha

I'm one of those fucking leafs who go to florida often and see it too.

Post your arm and today's time and date first. Lol, you cant because you're a latino. Hahahaha

Leaf, I don’t believe for a second that you’ve been to Georgia. And unless you’re from Victoria, Vancouver, or Toronto, you don’t have much of a leg to stand on in the aging department.

Asking the only real question here

No. We don't want to came to Latin America. Youre not white. Why would we want to came to your shithole countries? Hahahaha hahaha haha

but argentina...

Who is this girl in the photo

Why don't you help me to leave too? Lier

but I don't have blacks

He is talking about sun damage. If it doesn't happen in Georgia then you are lucky but in other states where it is hot and people sit out too long they start to look more aged.

No. There are no white nationalists left in my country. Just a conservative, race realist white minority

Please, you're one to talk. Latin America is better then where you are right now. forget the timestamp. I don't care about the damn rules.

Attached: bother-said-pooh-as-he-chambered-another-round-14722699.png (500x647, 142K)

I’m going to take the bait, because, where’s the harm? If you want citizenship in Canada, the United States, Switzerland, or Austria i’ll punch your ticket. 100% honest. I believe in good karma.

Reminder that this is a LARP and likely a fed honeypot

Her apparently at least that is what she claims. No verification so we just take her at her word. And don't bother asking her for a timestamp she will attack you for it