Epstein Island Game Project Update

The game will be called "The Mystery Of Epstein Island"

The static backgrounds are done, now im working on loop animations for some of the backgrounds, then character/object animations, then dialogue.

Attached: apu boat gif.gif (588x600, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrkOl1VDi7c&list=PL21DB402CB4DAEAEF&index=2
youtu.be/uZ-j2jm8oDc
disobedientmedia.com/dm/NY_Sex_Trafficking.pdf
stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/08/inside-jeffrey-epsteins-mansions-the-disturbing-pics/
youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE
qmap.pub/
patreon.coom/tarotofkek
youtube.com/watch?v=uNXyHM0OFbA
youtu.be/nat27uERHhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any new insightful tarot readings?

Link the patreon bro

I want to say thank you. Epstein threads are ignored because of sliding boomers and bots. Has anyone noticed how Epstein threads get 1-5 responses, but “how do we fix white women?” Threads quickly get responses?

No, between exams, the game and life I did not do more tarot for now, I will be back on doing that once I have a little more free time.

Its called "tarotofkek"

I think could be some sliding shit going on, but also we already know a lot of weird shit about Epstein, everybody who pay a little attention to the news, documents or even normie tier shit knows that something really weird happened there, plus there is a sense of futility since he got suicided.

Attached: 1c.png (1627x812, 61K)

Good work user, we're all counting on you

Great work argiebro

I like it

Attached: 90824.jpg (1024x640, 117K)

Bump. Godspeed OP

good stuff man.

This game is going to end up with so much dlc by the end

Argie bro, you got me into ags and coincidentally, and I didnt know you were into tarot, but I just bought some tarot cards. Cool stuff.

Do you have any advice for a newbie starting out with ags? I started making my own game based off a novel I want to write, and there’s a lot so far and I just got through the tutorial. Any tips or advice to make it easier to learn would be much appreciated. My gift to you: buy chainlink

Attached: ED809D81-1995-4F5F-8F06-A098544B7E02.jpg (2000x2000, 200K)

Jow Forums is Censoring. See post.

how much will this autism cost me?

Good to see an update on this, keep it up!

I hope there's going to be insult arm wrestling and a skull name Murray

Watch youtube tutorials, some guy has a long one that is really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrkOl1VDi7c&list=PL21DB402CB4DAEAEF&index=2

Not charging for this,its gonna be free.

Attached: 0.jpg (1868x809, 192K)

whats the plot and game objective?

Apu wanted to go to Tendie Island and was severly mistaken.

Lurker here, I don't post much but I wanted to say, what your doing brings me a smile,on my worse days

Thanks, Godspeed user. Love your game idea. Can’t wait to play it.

Epic pic

If you wanna chat, send me a mail to [email protected] fren

Attached: images.jpg (327x154, 12K)

new fags will swallow bait, but there are shills that can bump slide threads.

i’m excited for this

Best thread in the catalog. EXCITED for this OP

This seems to be just DnC but I swear the bots have evolved or whatever. Also fuck every memeflag faggot.

POWERFUL. Too bad the ((((FBI)))) already disposed of all the evidence at behest of the DNC so there's likely nothing there anymore.

I fucking hate hate you, like kike level of hatred.

Why? Are you going to pretend they didn't get rid of all the evidence by now?

Bump, great work op

Whores

Bump.
God's work user.

Be sure you could find Epstein alive somewhere only learned that you've been seeded by him at a secret lab. Yeah, fathered by him.

Don't get cyanided OP. Looking forward to the game though.

Looks great mate

charge a dollar or a pay what you want. you've clearly earned it as ive seen these threads for weeks.

use patreon?

godspeed lads

god speed fren

Attached: 1558221505490.jpg (693x768, 42K)

>the artwork on the wall

Attached: 1517465927169.jpg (864x864, 149K)

You're doing good work, fren

I see you know the art, do you know what this is based on?

Attached: wat.png (1299x814, 57K)

Awesome work user, can I ask how you got into pixel art? What’s some good tips/resources to get into it for a beginner?

Bump

would pay $6.66 desu

Attached: second.jpg (486x354, 80K)

please make that character an Anderson Cooper NPC senpai

Attached: 1555362441640.jpg (209x249, 4K)

I buyed Aseprite and started drawing shit, at the time I was kinda hearthbroken with a girl and wanted to do some pixel art after practicing with some online pixel art pages.

Attached: PIñas sangre.gif (285x325, 132K)

Then I made some pepe tarot cards in 2015-2016 when kek threads where not cringey enough

Attached: 5 Hierophant Pepe.gif (225x531, 102K)

An finally started to make a game after I posed some images here and people started to ask me to make a game about Epstein

I spent little time watching tutorials, its mostly trial and error and you get a little better by time, most of the time, I feel like a draw shit very poorly so I think I'm a beginner too

Attached: Kek in Skippy Island.gif (969x516, 148K)

aw shit wassup

Attached: XVII-Tower.gif (225x534, 72K)

awesome work

Attached: 1488094092390.gif (640x636, 535K)

Argentina bro, do you know about "the finders"? would be cool if you could include them somehow.
audio book version of pic here:
youtu.be/uZ-j2jm8oDc

Attached: finders.jpg (1274x3412, 1.75M)

Of course, give this a read if you want a good insight,

disobedientmedia.com/dm/NY_Sex_Trafficking.pdf

look forward to it

How do you do tarot?

Here user, feel free to rip material
>stillnessinthestorm.com/2019/08/inside-jeffrey-epsteins-mansions-the-disturbing-pics/

Gonna be any podesta references?

Skippy is gonna be a main villain

Attached: Kek Moloch.gif (960x600, 1.02M)

>Of course

>give this a read if you want a good insight,

>disobedientmedia.com/dm/NY_Sex_Trafficking.pdf

will do. will have to team up with somebody, but will do :)

Attached: 1563854776795.jpg (360x360, 9K)

Anyone has a zip file of all the past /EGG/ threads?

Make Beelzebub and Lucifer the final bosses before the mystery of Epstein island is revealed

thank you!

Thanks you for your time and hard work doing this. I can't wait to give it a shot.

Attached: 08CDA6650451414C9146C20EBB5371FF.gif (300x300, 1.5M)

I think it’s $100 to get the game listed on steam, should at least fundraise for that I reckon.

Superb idea my friend. Godspeed.

Based

Attached: 1558222806059.jpg (1000x800, 81K)

Greetings gameanon.
&

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y

Attached: d143b09fb6de6012056fb60d29aa37278c9552cb02fe8cf9a1a319076892bb33.jpg (1523x1718, 833K)

"An odd word that recurs obsessively in the Bible, where it appears in forty passages: "Burn their Asherah in the fire and cut down the idols of their god", "Cut down their Asherah and burn their idols in the fire." How many times and with what stubborn vehemence, does Yahweh enjoin his people. Asherah designates a goddess, the partner of Baal. And at the same time certain sacred poles, which were worshiped. Asherah is a name that condenses within itself the abomination of idolatry. Yet for a long time, until the reign of Manasseh, it happened that "the objects that had been made for Baal, for the Asherah, and for all the heavenly host" were housed *inside* the temple for Yahweh. For Israel, the perennial risk was that the house of Yahweh still contained the altars of other divine beings. Hence Manasseh "made his son pass through fire and practiced astrology, and magic and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke his to anger. "

youtube.com/watch?v=bEI6Mx3-MOE

Attached: Asherah.jpg (387x475, 65K)

bump

Attached: 1546672728507.jpg (439x450, 77K)

>petering.rar

Attached: i hurt myself today.jpg (2068x1128, 207K)

Op i dabble in agdg and pixel art, post a list of assets you need and dimensions like for example 24x24 brick tile or 32x32 animation of something

>there could be pedos on this place. I never was on this island before.
>with this boat I can go everywhere I want to
fuck, I can't remember it right, where is the copypasta when you need it

Attached: 1474461052762.png (1024x576, 810K)

I'm not a bot and I'll click the "fix white women" thread before Epstein every time.

Not everyone gives a shit about Epstein. I don't, but the game looks fun

If possible - it would be interesting to have PEPE use Rusty Shackleford's drone for a birds eye view map mode.

Cool idea, me rikey

Thanks OP, you're a legend

Attached: angel-of-fire.jpg (700x900, 86K)

Add update game option if you need to add more material to the game later.

Thought the title had already been sorted out.

Attached: 4AFA8FF8-7A90-4DA1-8CEA-C2B3E0EDFCED.jpg (1125x2046, 886K)

>Epstein Island Game Project Update
where are you find this?

qmap.pub/

Please post your Bitcoin wallet.

oh shit that was you

patreon.coom/tarotofkek

Please donate to this bro he does the Lord's work.

Epstein is dead. You can stop that project right now.

SKIPPY

Attached: 1463512454710.jpg (545x540, 26K)

Pedovores and their legacy and social media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=uNXyHM0OFbA

Attached: 00a20f1ddc94fad1fc62d0483a6bdb9b58c72c9daca48da8db4bbfcaad29da69.png (828x1464, 268K)

BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE ST.JAMES

You better put this game up with a cost. People will forget about it if they don't have a receipt for it.

Your reading for me I requested a few months back was 100© accurate btw

pixel pepe looks comfy. Where do I learn how to make this stuff

Does your discord name start with a kh? I feel like I might know you

>Does your discord name start with a kh?
nope. the names same as my youtube name. here more of my stuff:

audio book version of pic related:
youtu.be/nat27uERHhM

Attached: MK Ultra1.png (2632x2948, 1.47M)

K. I thought I knew you being German and talking about the finders. Do you know about the goings on in Pelzer SC?

>Do you know about the goings on in Pelzer SC
no idea, give me a quick rundown.

Mostly a larpy ass ARG but the more you dig into it there are real things happening from active murder investigations of anons that went snooping to serial killers like Todd Kohlhepp who’s last victim survived and moved there only to have her fiancé kill himself by stabbing himself in the chest with a kitchen knife earlier this year. Plus daycares under investigation and blah blah. The larpy parts are just a fun game. But the town itself has a deep sordid history and is about 75% pop of child molesting registered sex offenders.

Absolute legend

sounds like a kind of cult town. a town where 99% of the people are in a kind of cult, and do crazy things at night. but from the outside look totally normal. the book of fritz sprinmeyer talk about such places. in short: could be real, and more common than one think.

I don’t doubt it one bit. Like I said I only found out because of a larpy ass ARG but once you read some actual news articles and writings of residents and see some of these places irl shit starts getting fucky