GO AND WATCH RAMBO NOW

I just saw it, and I'm giving my word: go and see it. Is like everything good (and I mean, the actual good stuff) Jow Forums believes in, and the way how a fucked up man graps his will to live in this fucked up world.

Is not a masterpiece by any means, but it has a decent production, a hard on for old action movies maybe for some, but it is far strayed from (((Hollywood))) shit.

Maybe I'm just a bitter doomer that liked to watch Rambo movies when a kid, maybe is a hit nostalgia struck me; but I confess that as I was watching the movie alone in the back row, I was happy and moved like few times I ever do in a cinema.

Tbh, is a shotout to what most of us cherish about the past. And it kinda hits me to think that people like Clint Eastwood will eventually die. But it got me, and I think must of you friends will like it too.

"All the people I loved are ghost now, but I will keep fighting to be alive, to keep their memories alive forever"

Attached: 960x410_92aa4ab5442bee4fccd386e76af4b640.jpg (960x410, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cinemablend.com/news/2480690/how-much-rambo-last-blood-made-on-opening-night
youtube.com/watch?v=WQxD_aBP5U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

fpbp

>mexican intellectuals
Your country could have been something, but instead you looked for meaning in fucking Rambo. Kys

Doesn't he just kill spics for most of the movie? And, you're ok with that Pablo?

Attached: 1568769756265.jpg (429x410, 38K)

Pretty sure he's killing cartel in the movie. Plenty of normal beaners would be okay with that.

I don't mind it. Bad people know no races.

Totally, but is not anti mexican somehow, AND STILL manages to be a good pro MAGA movie. Go and see it, its actually kinda touching, but yeah he kills spics in vietnam style.

IGN gave it a 5/10 because:
>too much gore in a violent film
>culturally offensive to Mexicans

>Caring about (((IGN)))
>Caring about any (((left media outlets)))

Do you remember Sticks and Stones?, Well

Attached: COME AND SEE.png (763x335, 124K)

I saw it and saw SJW tears online.

Attached: 1569013377087.png (742x294, 33K)

Attached: rambo last blood triggers.png (720x1053, 399K)

The whole point of the movie is about rescuing a mexican girl from spics. If the left thinks that killing these monsters is racist to all mexicans, then fucking Hallelujah , they are labelling all mexicans as monsters.

Fuck spics, fuck the narco. America and Mexico can be brothers, we just need to overcome the scum of our societies.

Shill harder, faggot

I saw it earlier today and liked it. Felt bad for Rambo’s daughter though, really felt sad seeing a naive and good kid fall victim to the darkness of the world, was satisfying seeing Rambo get revenge and fuck up those cartel scumbags.

also man those spike traps were brutal!

>75-year-old hero

Wat

Jow Forums is Censoring. See post.

Fences make good neighbors

Damn one guy makes a decent post sharing his opinion, and you hopeless incel faggots can't even just say "okay, cool." Get the fuck off this board, homosexuals.

100% agree

X
Doubt

turn off your gay stories and turn on real life you spastic retard

Attached: do_u_dare.jpg (478x543, 35K)

Go to bed Stallone.

Spiked traps?
I think you just sold me. I don't have shit to do Sunday anyways.

Attached: 044135C2-6583-4B5F-A5BE-0F9B69D2CF45.png (777x627, 61K)

you have the right to, But I honestly agree. I also think that guns in a holster make friendlier people too

Attached: woowoo.jpg (517x672, 68K)

>A retarded Mexican talking shit about Jews

Go fuck yourself you fucking retard. I doubt you even watched the movie. That shit would cost you a month of wages in your country.

When millions of illegal Mexicans and their anchor babies self deport back over the border and stop future border jumpers from coming into America then we can be good neighbors

The tranny discord strikes out in flame attacks as "it" cries in pain

/thread

>st saw it, and I'm giving my word: go and see it. Is like everything good (and I mean, the actual good stuff) Jow Forums believes in,

Disregarding all of the gay Jow Forums shit, is this movie actually good on its own or is it just a cheap nostalgia grab?

That's not going to happen until the US stops handing out welfare like candy, stops with the minimum wage bullshit, and stops with our ever-continuing drug war. What, you thought we could do all these asinine retarded things and not pay a cost for it?
What dream world do you live in where there are no consequences for actions?

Attached: 1184222384160.jpg (400x323, 93K)

Has a sequel made decades after the original *ever* been good?

Of course this movie is going to be pure, unadulterated shit. The plot is Rambo fighting the Cartel. That's all you fucking need to know to know it's going to be fucking retarded... like a movie where the plot is Santa Claus fighting aliens.

>Is like everything good Jow Forums believes in

I mostly, and unironically, hate everything that Jow Forums believes in. I don't come here to be a sheep. Thanks for the heads up though, I'm sure it will be entertaining.

I saw it and can confirm, it's an old school action flick at it's heart. John Wick meets Gran Torino. Kikes are seething over this one, it's a good one. The beaner is unironically right

You seem to be butthurt over something...
Don't like gratuitous violence, masculinity, and acts of bravery?

Attached: Tripcodes_are_for_jerks.png (300x100, 20K)

Rambo: Last Blood Human Border Wall

sequel? theres been at least 5 or 6 rambos already, in fact the last one he did a few years back that took place in Laos was excellent. i wish he would do at least one more killing niggers in the US.

And here I thought the rest of the world felt shame and disgrace after accepting free handouts while at the same time proudly waving the flag of another country during the world cup, the olympics, and at all times from their rearview mirror

I don't like stupid movies.

All the Rambo sequels were terrible.

Only the first movie is good due to its social commentary.

I doubt that it will ever get a remake. The pigs would whine and cry like bitches about a movie negatively depicting police officers.

t.illegal alien

Fucking sjw need to be gassed

Poo
On
Moon

First Blood isn't a Rambo movie.
First Blood(which is indeed the best film) is a stand-alone film. The Rambo films are more like a diversion to capitalize on people's love for action and violence.
I love both. Sometimes you want high-art like Return of the King, and sometimes you want The Expendables. Stupid movies can be fun. Hell, even retarded and shitty b-movies like Death Wish 3 can be glorious in their fun factor.

I think I get what you're saying and you have a point. That bullshit down south ain't going to be fixed by putting up a wall. Namely because the US is on borrowed time with its funding, and a wall would need to be maintained and guarded at the cost of billions of dollars. We are running out of $$$ and the dollar is losing value monthly. Inflation is ooc and it's all coming to a head over the next ten to twenty years. This country made a shit ton of mistakes in the 20th century that have had delayed repercussions.

keep crying kid

I said the actual good stuff, like the good stuff this world still has and its worth fighting for.

I mean, we try to have free will but, please dude, you seem angry and unhappy.

No you faggot. The problem would be stopped forever by the following
1) hard borders on the north and the south
2) mass deportation after appeal
3) public shaming of immigrants showing the flag of any other nation
4) mass adoption of Teddy Rosevelt's anti hyphenated-american position

Dont reply to namefags

>north border
well at this point you might as well keep out leafs too. Leafs are becoming the laughing stock of the American continent at this point

Attached: 1568850671121.png (1200x1018, 1.49M)

Shart in mart

It's easy to say what to do.
It's much much harder getting it done. We can't even throw money at this. And you have a huge and powerful contingent of people that can easily stand against these efforts and damage the economy even further if you try.
You have no idea just how much of a clusterfuck this is. Most people here don't. Most people here believe the borders of the US were off-limits before recent times(1965) but in fact, before the 20th century or so, people could come and go across our borders at their whim, provided we weren't at war with Canada(England) or Mexico/Spain at the time.

Crossing borders simply meant that you entered another legal/tax jurisdiction. That's what borders were for. Borders didn't impede movement very often before the 20th century.
What changed? Welfare, employment regulations, and a drug war. Government caused this problem. More government cannot fix this problem. And we can't afford to do it in the long-term. Not unless we destroy the Fed, and that ain't happening without an all-out war.

This is why you don't go around causing trouble, because it tends to come back and bite you in the ass, 100% of the time.

Attached: 1487557583453.jpg (396x478, 52K)

Sounds like a comfy movie fren. I'm gonna see it next week.

HOW THE FUCK WAS IT RACIST IF HE WAS TRYING TO SAVE ANOTHER MEXICAN????

Speaking of, how about that one aerial shot with the wall in it? Fucking awesome

>The plot is Rambo fighting the Cartel. That's all you fucking need to know to know
Yep, buying a ticket.

Leave while you still can.

'Action hero's' these days are cucked beyond belief. The old guard is all that's left.

Projected opening box office is expected to surpass early projections.
cinemablend.com/news/2480690/how-much-rambo-last-blood-made-on-opening-night
As opposed to the bombing pozzed shit they gush over like Captain Fungus.

Beamer is correct. Surprisingly good flick.

Says the fucking moron talking shit about Jews.

If you wanted a positive topic you shouldn't have started it by denigrating a group of people.... a group of people way better than your shitty country full of poverty and violence.

Fuck you, and fuck Mexico.

> Rambo fighting the cartel

It is not you gay fucking faggot. You didn’t even see the movie so you have no idea what it’s about. I consider myself extremely smart but I will admit that my brain power comes to a violent, halting screech when even for a split nano second, I begin to try and contemplate just how absolutely, unbelievably and massively gay you are.

yeah, it has some hidden messages that kinda hint Stallone wants to share pro MAGA stuff, like how easy was for him to cross the fence, then it shows the new border but stills tries to show people that criminal scum get their way in with tunnels.

I will be sad when Stallone dies.

DESU his acting during the opening scenes is rather wooden but no one goes to a Rambo movie expecting Hamlet. The movie then gets into the groove everyone who isn't a full-on faggot wants to see; heroic determination to save a loved one at any cost turned into pure rage and vengence against human filth. He does what the ZOG courts and LE make impossible in real life. Love the prep scenes before the final showdown with the familiar Rambo epic music.

Fuck you kike.

More like Pozzed Tomatoes

Look everyone:

This is the undercover left agent that with great bravery goes deep into nazi sites like Jow Forums, trying to subvert white supremacists n shit, then undermines itself showing its true colors, a racist that only cares about jews.

Mexicans hate jews, puto narizon gay.

>Mexicans hate jews

lol. Mexicans love anyone who would come visit their shitty country.

Go fuck yourself, race oddity. Are you black? Are you white? Maybe you came out the bum.....

>a group of people way better than your shitty country full of poverty and violence.
J*ws turn entire countries like Palestine into poverty and violence.

>Mexicans hate jews

Interesting. Tell us more.

Im planning on seein it next week.

That's the point you sub aztec spaniard rape baby that was then injected with 10 generations of mayan DNA. Too dumb to attend an academy and too dumb to be a cartel player

Let's all try to identify other autists going to see the movie alone. Maybe we can awkwardly "h-hey" each other.

All that text that wasnt read

Your dumb ass just sold like 10 tickets to this movie with your post. Rot in hell.

watching it right now

You keep responding to a namefag

>Of course this movie is going to be pure, unadulterated shit.
It doesn't matter if the plot is bad. That's not what this is about. Its about one last hoorah for a character from a time when America was in far better shape.

not many theaters allow single seating anymore. i usually just post on craigslist for someone to come with me to the theater so we can pretend we're a couple and actually get in

A doomer friend of mine said it was based as fuck. I'll go see it next week.

Da fuq? I've never encountered that.

"The persecution of Jews came to New Spain along with the conquistadors. Bernal Díaz del Castillo described in his writings various execution of soldiers during the conquest of Mexico because they were accused of being practicing Jews, including Hernando Alonzo, who built the boats Cortés used to assault Tenochtitlán. However, the Mexican Inquisition was not fully established until 1571 to become a threat to Converso and Jewish communities with an initial purge of these peoples from 1585 to 1601. In 1606 Mexico received an order by the King of Spain to free Conversos in Inquisition prisons. This relaxing of the Inquisition in Mexico, which was never as severe as in Spain, allowed more to come over in the first half of the 17th century. New Conversos settled in Mexico City, Acapulco, Veracruz and Campeche as they provided the most opportunities for mercantile activity. Some did move to the more outlying areas such as Zacatecas but this area still afforded more opportunities than points further north. There was a second Inquisition persecution of Conversos/Crypto-Jews from 1642 to 1649. After that, the focus shifted to matters such as blasphemy and moral infractions. However, during the entire colonial period, practicing Jews in Spain or elsewhere could not enter Spanish colonial territory"

That's for cultural heritage, but like everywhere, crypto jews controlled the mexican economy for decades, stuff like the NAFTA undermined mexican progress but lifted to the sky their profits.

Narco benefited from this, everything bad that has been brewing in mexico since the 80's is thanks to jews like Carlos Slim or Harp Helú.

Look at cities like Pachuca, they have these grave social discrepancies, on one side Mexicans that were fucked dialy in the ass by these bitches daily, in the other richs jews. Im not kidding, literally they have a giant park named David Ben Gurion in Pachuca.

Mexico City panoram is worse but more subtle.

Attached: 3_1125_El-muro.jpg (800x360, 89K)

> not many theaters allow single seating

lol what?? Uhh... I believe you’re probably extremely wrong. Show me one shred of anything that backs up your claim

I had no problem buying a single ticket for myself tonight and would bet that I wouldn’t have had any problem buying a single ticket at 50 other random theaters, too

Imagine complaining about violence in a Rambo movie.

Godspeed, neighbor. I miss Mexico.
Full of great people, but it seems sketchy down there as of late.
Probably safer than our niggerhoods but I don't want to get kidnapped. Never been the type of gringo to stay in the tourist areas.

Seeing it tomorrow.

The left hates Rambo and hates personal ownership of firearms because they see an ordinary man fighting oppressive state power and criminality and they fear that.

Every man with fire in his heart cheers for Rambo.

Attached: rambo ak.png (540x397, 285K)

kek

>I lived in a world of Death.
>I tried to come home,
>but I never really arrived.
>A part of my mind - it's soul - got lost along the way,
>but my heart was still here -
>where I was born -
>where I would defend to the end -
>the only family I've ever known -
>the only home I've ever known.
>All the ones I've ever loved are now ghosts,
>but I will fight to keep their memories alive -
>Forever.

My dad wants to go see it this week sometime. We love the Rambo and Bourne movies. So many dumb quotes to recite.

I had manly tears, fuck it I did cry a little. Is like the Doomer/Bloomer prayer. Can we make it the official prayer?

Attached: rambo last blood end.png (1431x760, 123K)

So what's your motivation? Are you the director/rabbi's sale pitch man? TV and movies are for chicks and little kids. No one who matter watches any of that crap anymore. Get with the times bro.

Fucking loved it. It was a warning of what life is going to look like the browner we get

alright. i'm gonna do it.
been staying away from movies in general for years, but i'll give it a shot.

I remember after the last one hoping Stallone would do a Rambo making bean dip out of the Cartel. Sounds like he delivered. I tried to win Powerball to fund Dread 2 myself but no go. Now if only they'd do a Blade-Twilight crossover.

Attached: d256uac-3af89d5c-3f29-4994-970f-e831dc2ba301.jpg (750x600, 86K)

Think about what its like to live in constant fear because only the corrupt government and cartels have guns. That reality is now in Mexico and soon here if gun control shabbos goyim shitlibs have their way.

The only one.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQxD_aBP5U0