70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>70% of Men Aged 20-34 Are Not Married

>Far too many young men have failed to make a normal progression into adult roles of responsibility and self-sufficiency, roles generally associated with marriage and fatherhood

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

So Jow Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?

Attached: 20190789105.jpg (631x949, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

osho.com/highlights-of-oshos-world/osho-on-marriage-quotes
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners
youtube.com/watch?v=Mfle5WBbhBM&t=22s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I won't date a white woman that has fucked outside her race. And I do ask. And I do walk away. I won't waste my life with a liberal piece of shit that will destroy my daughter's mind with white female nigger brain.

fpbp
Based and not niggerbrained

Because I'm a brains damaged. So now one wants to put up with my oddities. Even though between the VA and SSDI imake like 55k a year aand own a house and car. also I'm going to scholl and have better things to do

That 70% is basically the men in their 20s (30% of the 14 year time span is just over 4 years). American men don't usually get married before 30 and this has been an intentional decision for most of them. Are Zoomer boys seriously walking around saying they want to be married by 23? Come on.

Going to propose next Christmas when the doctorate is complete, her Father gave me his blessing when we were alone on the lake.

10/10 beauty to me, loves reading, hiking, cooking, painting. I may have made it anons. No matter how hard it gets, it is your duty to embrace the endeavor and master yourself.

Not married commentor here.

Recently promoted to deparment head. Come to find out that I am being paid less than 40% of what the starting wage was for men in my position more than thirty fucking years ago.

The union boys are bought off. My old UAW job is gone. And those crooks are even worse than my current worthless union.

At the same time I have increased profits and productivity for my employer. I and men of like worth have managed to do so despite being given folk who are variously crippled either physically or mentally to work for us.

The company is enthusiasitic that we are very diverse and vibrant. So? You do the work set before you with the tools that come to hand. And you do so succesfully. Even when it means you do other peoples work for them in addition to your own.

And what is your reward?

One man of my aquaintance worked two jobs saved money to start a family. Did it right. Then when his girl got pregnant she responded by getting an abortion. Didn't ask. Didn't think of another option. Just did it. Maybe she didn't know how hard this shmuck worked so that he could do the same thing that men have been doing for millenia. Unlike all his many forfathers he recieved a special reward. His reward was that his only child was torn to shreads and deposited in a stinking blood filled bucket.

So why is pol an unmarried man-child?

I have no idea why. Everything is a mystery. All is hidden in darkness.

Marriage has become a battlefield where two persons are fighting for supremacy. Of course, the man has his own way: rough and more primitive. The woman has her own way: feminine, softer, a little more civilized, more subdued. But the situation is the same. Now psychologists are talking about marriage as an intimate enmity. And that's what it has proved to be. Two enemies are living together pretending to be in love, expecting the other to give love; and the same is being expected by the other. Nobody is ready to give - nobody has it. How can you give love if you don't have it?

get the fuck out of here reddit fag

Attached: 1553052146777.png (680x680, 339K)

Very true. Keep your enemies close!

My grandfather was a chad high school athlete and decorated WW2 vet and he didn't get married or have kids until he was 45, and that was in the 1950s.

I'm 30 and will almost definitely never be married or have kids, but that would have been true had I been born in any time period, because I don't really like girls.

Attached: josh-brown-blank-transgenders.png (500x300, 64K)

How many times are we going to have this shitty fucking thread God damn I fucking hate everyone who seriously replies to this fucking thread
JUST FUCK OFF TO REDDIT ALREADY

I don't make enough money to support a family. Even if I did I can't find a woman worth a damn in the current day and age.I'd rather focus getting better at what I do and trying to make it work rather than chase after a female who might take everything in the end.

Attached: Q0Molch.jpg (950x720, 88K)

Same, I just can't stand people, social interaction tires me out in minutes. If in any age I would be married, it would be through an arrangement by my family.

i got it from here.
osho.com/highlights-of-oshos-world/osho-on-marriage-quotes

That was the idea when I was teenager, but I learned real fucking quick why that would be a horrible decision.

No hymn. No Diamond.

Roasties, single moms, & coalburners BTFO. It's better to be single than be a cuck & get with a roastie

>telling other people how to live
you're worse than a fucking church lady

Fuck roasties.

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 9K)

I live in cuckanada and let me tell you the dating market is fucked up beyond belief here. Seriously I am 6ft3 muscular and pretty succesful even though I still live with my parents I have multiple properties and a good job.

Women are not interested. You got to be an Uber chad to get women where I live. I go to the gym mostevery day and I see 5/10s with fitness models. 90% Of girls 16-29 has the ability to fuck from the top 1% of men. So much men here are beta faggots who suck up to 5/10 thots in hopes of getting laid. Some do but in the end it’s only to keep them around as beta bus while 1% chad fucks mostly.

Most people won’t have a chance with women not until women hit the wall and will start giving them attention. The men here are cucks and wife up used scraps and get divorced raped. It’s god awful I fucking hate this earth and literally it to die in nuclear hellfire.

>Putting all of the blame on men and none of it on women
Modern women are not marriage material thanks to the influence of feminism.

Attached: 1554672193182.jpg (702x1024, 69K)

Congrats user. Currently going through a breakup so this hits hard in the feels. But I'm happy for you brother

>I'm 6'4, black, hung like a horse, and rich, and I waste my time on here with you losers
>u mad whiteboi

Attached: 1547331838729.png (144x151, 11K)

This.

Once they go black, we don't want them black.

Why would I get married if I can’t become the head of my household anymore? I’m expected to sacrifice everything and gain nothing. It doesn’t pass a basic cost-benefits analysis and for that reason I am out.

Because all women have sucked or fucked BBC at least once in their life. And if you know anything about microchimerism, its that a woman retains ALL of the DNA of her past sexual partners. That DNA is then passed on to ALL of her kids. If you do not wed a virgin then you are a cuckold raising a child that is not 100% yours.

Attached: 1436794888448221.jpg (1600x1067, 175K)

I wouldn't marry her if she wasn't virgin.

Never submit to “destiny” or “fate”, you make your own path. It may be shitty for now, yet the potential to attain a fulfilling life is there. Do not give up!

>earth explodes
>women most affected

Attached: 1535154304848.jpg (964x1370, 530K)

I'm married and I love my wife and she loves me.

Meh. Men can marry and make women pregnant in their 60s. All the time in the world to play the field before settling down.

You sound like you're the problem.

to you love means sex.
go fuck her user.....

>Implying married people have sex

Married? I've never even had a girlfriend.

My friend who's only 22 got married to a very religious women who agrees on him what based gender roles should be like. It amazes me just how emasculated men these days are and just how upset western women are. The west is undoubtedly fucked and you people only have yourselves to blame for listining to the kikes

It is a horrible decision. My doomer relatives and peers were bragging about how when they were my age blah blah blah. So I met someone just after deployment and she took advantage of my weakened frame of mind to lay heavy on the marriage shit. So I was married at 23 and have nothing but regrets and two beautiful children. a wasted life, missed opportunities, and regrets.

Get some money and go down to Mexico to screw some hookers. It will make you more confident

Abolish divorce and get rid of the family court. Restore patriarchy, then men will return to the table.

Because man-child offers more freedom than slave-to-woman.

Attached: IMG_20190919_123142_226.png (500x500, 74K)

FPBP

Divorce should be allowed but not alimony and both should have the kids equally with no side paying child support.

This is my experience as well. I'm more average but I have my own place, might as well be invisible to anything but landwhales and literal retards. Combine this with our common law marriage and other bullshit and there's no dating market here for the sane and the responsible.

>Meteor wipes out life on Earth
>Women most affected.
Men are capable of cost-benefit analysis and marriage is simply failing it..

Please explain to me how white women in 2019 are worth marrying in our current regime where marriage solely benefits the woman

Attached: 1501562961599.jpg (787x376, 75K)

I’m 5’6” and skinny and get married in a month to a woman who was a Virgin when we first met, and she is neither fat nor ugly.

Your first step is going to be getting your own place, the second is to increase confidence. You need to change your mindset. If you live in a rural area that probably makes it a lot more difficult as well and I’d have no suggestion other than to move to a more populated area.

Good suggestion

I’m 27 years old and make over $100k/year. I left home to pursue my career when I was 24 years old. I have a job where I’m responsible for more lives in one day than a physician handles in an entire career, and I even go above that and hold a voluntary leadership position. The only people I know my age who are married are the people who found their partners in their teens and tied the knot pretty early. This notion of “men are too immature to take the plunge” only applies to that very narrow subset of men who have been in long term serious relationships (define that how you please) who haven’t proposed. Even then I’d wager to guess that a lot of times it just falls under the idea of “why buy the cow when the milk is free” when they’re perfectly happy with their current relationship dynamic.

This doesn’t apply to people who aren’t in long term serious relationships, whether they’re a Stacy-hopping Chad, an incel, or any other category of dude who isn’t dating.

Isn't this a generational issue? Young women today don't have their act together in the slightest either.

Wow that blows, my own father, having never served himself, cautioned me against it before I enlisted. Then when every single superior I had told variations of the same fucking story I decided then that was the last thing I was ever going to do.

Then the plan became meeting a nice girl back home after I got out, only to find that all the women left for big cities (and are inevitably huge whores now) and I'm left with nothing. You can imagine how fucking bitter I am.

Honestly I put marriage off for years just because weddings are so goddamned expensive and in my view a colossal waste of money. I would have just went down to the courthouse and got it done but she wasn’t having it.

>pol

Attached: ancient rome laws about jews.png (1748x2808, 379K)

Based

nice job man

All I meant was that this article is a wild misinterpretation if data. I assume it’s true that 70% of men in that age group are single. I assume it’s true that some of those men have the mindset they (and I) describe. I just am extremely skeptical that it’s a statistically significant amount of that 70% and I would believe it’s actually a very narrow portion.

I certainly wasn’t judging. If marriage isn’t in the cards for someone then fine. Unfortunately for men there’s a ton of liability involved with marriage considering how biased divorce courts are so how could anyone blame a guy for being apprehensive about signing a contract that could end up costing half (or more) of their possessions. If a bunch of bitter women want to associate that phenomenon with immaturity they’re welcome to do so, but it’s a two way street and as someone who is upper middle class on a single income at 27 years old I can tell you that outside of my work I haven’t met any women who come even close to being as independent or well off as me. I however choose to believe it’s a difference in priorities that sets us apart from each other, I don’t just attribute a crippling character flaw with a huge number of women just to make myself feel better.

>live in pretty small town (not the sticks, but certainly small enough that sois and catmoms would seethe over the lack of sushi restaurants)
>virtually every woman under the age of 40 that I see (this includes looking online on sites like POF) has at minimum two of the following negative characteristics:
- kid(s)
- is fat
- has a bunch of tattoos
- looks like they're a decade older than they should because they live retarded lifestyles
- works a shitty job (that's fine if she doesn't have a ton of other negatives... which they almost always do) or has no job
- is clearly into black culture/music (say what you will, but this is typically a sign of room temperature IQ and I use Celsius for that number)

The city is about 10x worse, though, since you can generally apply all of this but add a lot of retarded shitlibs and/or women who have a body count that would make the Clinton's blush. Also a much higher chance that they've burnt coal or something.

it's not our job to support bitches

Same fuckin shoes as you user

boy anglos did a really good job fucking western civilization with liberalism. even a black slave on a plantation got to have a wife and kid. most men are now incels with nothing.

>le commentor here
get the fuck out of here plebbit fag

>70% of men are unmarried.
>This means that men and men alone fucked up.
It takes two to tango, schlomo.

But no worries. Divorce rates are down, and though so are the rates at which people bother to get married it's a sign that the higher quality stock are priming to take over the trend and reverse it.

Let them die alone. They deserve it for perverting love.

Have you asked if she fucked a nigger yet and gotten that long paused blank stare while she thinks of a lie?

Ask her friends if she fucked a nigger. But ask them all on the same day. At least one will report to her immediately and she will rush to do damage control. If you can...see if you can steal her phone so she can find it. Then...start calling her friends and tell them she blurted it out during a fight, you can't believe it and do they know if it was true. Or you can ask her best friend out for drinks, get her smashed, flirt with her and she will tell you everything.

>He probably hasn't even brought up Pre-nup
>Is in Rose-Colored mindset
Have fun user. Play it safe though. A thousand other posters have said the same shit before returning here all blackpilled.

I wish the best for every man getting married. But for most, it won't end well.

Hgg

Yes the spacing is plebbit...but the story is real. Women are fucking trash and working for blacked companies is a true let down. Diversity has destroyed wage income distribution because all the shitskins and women are going after white men instead of the Jews making off with all the profits. It was by design lads.

I really am bitter about it, I found an old notebook from Elementary school in a box a while back, even back I wanted kids of my own. I did everything the way I was supposed to and all I got was royally fucked over for it.

I could not agree more. I'm not some coalburner's passport back to the white community. Fuck her and Tyrone's ejaculate swimming in her brain and eggs.
returnofkings.com/70425/research-suggests-that-a-womans-body-incorporates-dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

I'm getting married in 3 weeks.
Also Im getting a child, and we learned its a boy.

I know the risk, muhhh redpill, muhh mgtow, but I take my responsabilities. Playboy lifestyle is empy, MGTOW is a trap. I will raise a family.

Attached: 1553376574164.jpg (978x1536, 333K)

>bottom left
This can't be real. It's the 1910's version of the "Earth explodes; women most affected" meme.

Attached: Stop3.jpg (530x507, 132K)

>wife up used scraps
Do NOT do this. Just hump and dump. If a woman is not married by 20 she will fuck a lot of guys including her share of niggers. By 30, she is just a cum dumpster and even she knows it. I'd say most women who hit the wall and find some blue pilled chump to actually marry her....are quite surprised that he would actually do it. They probably don't even respect him after and deep down hate him for being the beta she ended up with. Do not be this guy. She will absolutely divorce rape you and say to the court you beat her and the kids. Women are fucking pieces of shit.

>10/10 beauty to me
>to me

I give it two years.

If you have money, I suggest seeking out surrogacy in Poland. It is your best chance to find a non-niggered white woman who you can hire to have a son for you. Over the long run it will be cheaper than getting divorced rape by a blacked out THOT in the west. At least you will never lose access to your child. It is the only safe way to have kids now. And I recommend only having sons. Daughters are pieces of shit.

Western women are toxic and can accuse you of anything including rape. They call themselves independent yet they are a financial burden.

because theyre all fucking GOOMERS

Attached: 1569046009735.png (679x472, 38K)

This is absolutely true. Most white men are raising Tyrone's nigglet. White women are genetic failures now. Do not have kids with them. Use surrogacy out of Poland. it is your best chance of having a pure white son. White women in the west are no longer able to have white children.

imagine giving a roastie half your shit when waifubots are 10 years away

I live in a town of 100,000. This is far big enough for me. Would never want to go to the chink mudslime infested cities

You would have to be a complete idiot to be in any relationship with a woman in your 20's yet alone marriage. This also applies to marriage in all ages if you marry a Western thot.

Its financial suicide.

Also women can't extort financial resources from a male sex doll. Women see men as disposable utilities from which the extract attention, security, resources etc. When we get sexbots and AI plus no egg contribution artificial wombs (this is a real thing) who will give a flying fuck what women do and who they fuck. We won't need them for a goddamn thing anymore. I can't wait until sexbots can walk and talk. I will take my to a restaurant and joyfully watch as women seeth. I will jus say, I was born with a natural sexual identity for synthetic humans. Respect my agency.

You love her because you will sacrifice yourself for her. She will NEVER do the same for you. In fact, she will toss you under the bus to save herself.
Women don't love men. They love what men can do for them. You just "think" she loves you. To her...you are disposable mate. Ohhh she will make like she loves you. But trust me bro....if some super rich guys comes along she will dump your ass and think herself a victim if you got upset about it. Women are garbage.

I suggest Sandman to get started on red pilling
Here is one of my favorites

Women BTFO
Stop fucking niggers ladies...maybe things will get better for you. Oooops too late, you've been blacked already.

UAW member here. You are/were corporate at Ford I'm guessing? I know they got rid of a lot of corporate positions.
I'm doing things my own way. Currently got a few new hires who all seem to be over my dick. Not bragging, I'm just one of the few people under 30 at this job, so their choices are limited. Thinking about just knocking them all up and dealing with it later.

"I'm salty that I failed to keep proper tabs on my compensation and am jealous that I haven't kept up with the massive inflation of wages over the past few years."

"My friend's relationship ended due to boringly normal irreconcilable differences but he's being particularly dramatic about an abortion because he can't deal with people who hold different beliefs than he does."

Checked it out. Made a new post. I will return.

Women suffered having to watch the men die for them while the feminist cling to a rule book rather than recognize men's contribution to their welfare. YUP...women today are EXACTLY like women of the past. They truly truly are self-centered vile creatures. I will NEVER die for a woman or give up my seat for one. They can go fuck themselves.

Based

>She wasn't having it
Pack your shit up...and leave. See how well she has it then. She is only going to divorce rape you man. Get out while you can. Also if you go through it be sure to put your house in a trust that has ONLY you as the beneficiary. Pay RENT to your trust to cover the mortgage. Also make her pay HALF the rent. When she divorces you, you should be able to keep your house because technically it was never an asset you shared together. Consult a lawyer on this.

>The high percentage of bachelors means bleak prospects for millions of young women who dream about a wedding day that may never come.

Do they realize what they wrote here?

>Thinks he will be in charge. Doesn't know his wife will sabotage him every chance she gets.
Feel sorry for him bros.

Yo does anyone have that "Is it Pagan?" speech?

Based.

Fuck your demoralization thread.
>just hate white women, goy!

>marrying women in 2007+12
Some of you cunts are very stupid, very brave or a mix of both.

>zoomer
>doomer
>boomer
Can you please speak like a normal person?

got married 2 weeks ago. I am 31 and she is 26. We have been together for 7 years.
I was her first.
She actively avoids attention of other men.
We both work.
She deliberately decided to work in high school so she could have time for our future family.
For now I am pretty happy how everything is turning out.

>So Jow Forums, why are you still an unmarried man-child?
Because, even if I could find a woman interested, there are only disadvantages.
I have a comfy house with a little bit of land, car, appreciable and secured income.
Why would I jeopardize that. I am old now, children are out of the equation. And I am not white (spaniard - french mutt) so Jow Forums will not approve me breeding anyway.

I will live a comfy life, getting off grid more and more as I use a part of my income to do that.

>young women
>dream about a wedding day

Attached: 1555653916080.png (941x445, 299K)