You now are the tyrant of a country and you rule with an iron fist. What is your policy on tards?

You now are the tyrant of a country and you rule with an iron fist. What is your policy on tards?

Attached: download (6).jpg (236x214, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18671861
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gas

fair enough

the laughing kind

Send to the USA

Give them guns and whips so they can police "urban " neighborhoods

strawpoll.me/18671861

help a nigga out

I let them live until age 15, when I present them with a riddle. If they cannot answer the riddle, they will face the ordeal of fire. No one survives the ordeal of fire.

depends on the level of tard. If you can be useful or your parents can afford to take care of you and have the will to do so then you can live. The rest get killed unless they are funny.

I know of a hilarious tard. Worked at a shop and i don't remember how it started but we would constantly flip each other off and it got to the point where we would make all sorts of middle finger jokes. You know things like "blow on the thumb and middle finger pops up" or "open dvd case to show cool dvd art but it's my middle finger" and their managers would always be confused as to what to do but would ultimately do nothing because they see i'm not being mean to him and he is having fun.

That tard can live. Most die.

Keep them fed and contained. Build a gladiator arena. Throw law breakers in arena to fight the tards. If tards want to win a position in normal society they must win ten battles in the arena.

I don't want to be a tyrant, I'm just a man who is sick of our people suffering.

Attached: downloadfile-116.jpg (460x366, 39K)

If they are currently alive, allow them to live . Prevent any more from being born

I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor. That's not my business. I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone, if possible, Jew, gentile, black man, white. We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. We want to live by each other's happiness — not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another.
In this world there is room for everyone. And the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone. The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. Greed has poisoned men's souls, has barricaded the world with hate, has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed. We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in. Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical. Our cleverness, hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little.

what a stupid question.

Completely ignore the problem.

Just put in place systems so that having a tard in the house is 200% the parent's choice.

ok

Assign wagecucks to attend to their every whim.

Attached: 1568450981820.gif (536x324, 74K)

Hopefully we can educate and train some of them to be self sufficient and maybe even work low tier jobs.
Those that can't be self sufficient but can work will live in tax payer funded assisted living programs, like a halfway house but likely more permanent.
Those that cannot work or take care of themselves will be put in taxpayer funded nursing homes.
You might object to the spending of taxpayer money on this, but it does create jobs, albeit mediocre ones for the most part, and it takes care of some of the most vulnerable people in society mostly humanely.

they can get tard cleanup duty

fuck off we're full

I hire them to all the important billets and jobs in government. I spend the rest of my rule watching and laughing from afar in my safe and secure desert compound.

I wouldn't have a policy. They're not a problem.

I deport them to Aus in true British tradition.

some tards may be able to fight off some of the beasts, but their wont be any macaroni and cheese so they will probably all starve

Fill them up with political nonesense and put them in my military and growing food and mining the gems out of the ground... Like we do now.

all white people must blackface and all blacks must whiteface

Labor force with handler supervision like digging ditches for infastructure and what not why kill them when you can use them if they die while working the families get compensation for the good of the nation all bodies are able bodies

Deny retards all government benefits.
If they have a job and pay taxes, receive benefits.
If they reproduce, they must surrender their daughters to my administration once they hit the age of 12.
Once I reproduce with their daughter, if the daughter and the enduring offspring are deemed to not be retarded, the original retarded parents gains benedits regardless if employment status.
If the offspiring produced by the retard is also retarded, both are disposed of.
If the daughter of the retard produces an offspring that is also retarded, all 3 are disposed of.

Establish a dribble quotient
Over a certain moistness of chin in the bin.
I have a soft spot for downs people though. I'd get them all to imprint on me and they'd be my personal guard. Unquestioning, loyal strong as fuck and liable to chimp out on any potential troublemakers.
Sure the changing of the the guard would be a different kind of spectacle to what it is now but just think of it.

Create a waste food program which recycles unused food from restaurants and grocery stores. This food will be given to homeless/unemployed people in exchange for cigarette butts and other trash which they have picked up off the beaches, parks, and road sides.

Make them clean up your country. Genocide is for lazy shortsighted retards.

>sterilize them
>assign them menial tasks that dont have a time requirement
>assign them manual labor to take advantage of retard strength

Exploit them as Global Warming shills

Attached: cREEPY gRETA dOLL.png (404x766, 75K)

Establish a policy that sreens for genetic abnormalities such as down syndrome in the womb and force the parents to abort if positive. Establish a genetic profile of every citizen within the nation and outlaw certain couple's from procreating if their chance of having a child with a disorder is high enough.

Regularly drug test women for drug use while pregnant and jail them if they test positive. Abort any child likely to develop a syndrome as a result.

Establish compulsory public schooling for all children and regularly administrater IQ tests. Tax parents of children who are not performing well, where the cause of their poor performance is not related to their IQ or some other condition. Replace guidance counselors with psychiatrists who can administer IQ tests and diagnose psychiatric problems.

So, what do you say Jow Forums? Not bad, huh? If only certain religious and political groups didn't stand in our way...

Attached: Robespierre.jpg (939x1190, 609K)

>force the parents to abort
They let you live

It's not merciful to let people be born with terrible genetic disorders or diseases. Being Anti-abortion in all cases is immoral.

Based and Chaplinpilled