Was Vlad the Impaler based?

Was Vlad the Impaler based?

Attached: Vlad-III.jpg (1322x1600, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

did what he needed to, so yes

He may not have actually invented şiş kebap, but he sure introduced it to the Turks.

A lot of people from Transylvania “yearn” for him because he was such a “strong ruler.”

Why are people so weak they need someone else to be strong for them?

>was x based?

these threads should autoban

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_the_Impaler
>Antonio Bonfini also recorded anecdotes about Vlad in his Historia Pannonica around 1495.[148] Bonfini wanted to justify both the removal and the restoration of Vlad by Matthias.[148] He described Vlad as "a man of unheard cruelty and justice".[149] Bonfini's stories about Vlad were repeated in Sebastian Münster's Cosmography.[142] Münster also recorded Vlad's "reputation for tyrannical justice".

>Turkish messengers came to [Vlad] to pay respects, but refused to take off their turbans, according to their ancient custom, whereupon he strengthened their custom by nailing their turbans to their heads with three spikes, so that they could not take them off.

>They describe Vlad as a "demented psychopath, a sadist, a gruesome murderer, a masochist", worse than Caligula and Nero.

>The mass murders that Vlad carried out indiscriminately and brutally would most likely amount to acts of genocide and war crimes by current standards

>The sultan's army entered into the area of the impalements, which was seventeen stades long and seven stades wide. There were large stakes there on which, as it was said, about twenty thousand men, women, and children had been spitted, quite a sight for the Turks and the sultan himself.

You worthless animal.. it's not weak people needing a strong leader, it's the fact that armies of subhuman roaches plan to invade, rape and kill your people. If you said what you said to me irl I'd fucking impale you and your family on the spot.

kikes shilled dracula and other horror film shit like that so most likely he was based

Attached: 1560276815945.jpg (700x800, 70K)

The man once impaled so many people, he sent an approaching army packing just because they looked at what he did. I'm sure he was more based than anyone alive today.

He was not from Transylvania, in fact he war'ed against them. He was from Wallachia (southern Romania, near the Danube).

>spiked the turks
oh yes he was

Attached: 1554166369135.jpg (194x260, 10K)

He was literally the first red pill. I'm ready for the Impale Pill. Can we start with the LGBT parade faggots in dog leather hoods?

Those locks are exceptional. Imagine how they flowed in the wind as he rode down an army of mongrels. His dress style, also impetuous. It's a real shame our leaders today no longer appreciate the aesthetic. They are locked in a uniform with no identity.

crypto-kike most likely

(((order of the dragon)))

No doubt about it

This guy knew how to party and he understood the belligerent mind of shitskins. We need him to arise once again.

Vlad impaled t*rks with his own big benis and that is why t*rks are a bunch of faggots

Attached: 9867543572 (238).jpg (765x576, 42K)

My anus hurts just thinking about him.

Attached: nigel.png (300x300, 175K)

Attached: 1541028610101.png (666x482, 568K)

Attached: 1561791722753.jpg (720x709, 103K)

based and blue/red pilled

>>Turkish messengers came to [Vlad] to pay respects, but refused to take off their turbans, according to their ancient custom, whereupon he strengthened their custom by nailing their turbans to their heads with three spikes, so that they could not take them off.
Every time I read this it just gets funnier.

It was a military order you dumb slut

Hello diaspora

Attached: our lord and saviour.png (178x134, 72K)

As a dutchman I like that he was very to the point

Checked and pun-pilled

The most based Romanian ever along with Michel the brave.

Anything after these two is pure cuckdom of modern Romania

Not just the Turks but he spiked anyone he felt like