Close your legs

Serious question Jow Forums

Why don't rape victims just close their legs?

Attached: closelegsci.gif (407x306, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-EfuKqgM8XM
youtu.be/_Erd-Lc6RdA?t=72
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because then they aren't going to get superior seed implanted into them from a male that has overpowered them and claimed his rightful prize.

highres screencap or GTFO

they all have orgasms when they are raped

youtu.be/-EfuKqgM8XM

>Why don't rape victims just close their legs?
Not knowing how pussy access angles work...

Based and correct pilled.

gonna need some sauce on that my dude

Attached: bernaise sauce.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

I second this

>rape victims
There are no rape victims. If a man gets his penis in a woman, it is because she wanted it there.
Prove me wrong.

Cruel Intentions i think

Because they aren't getting raped

I mean BECAUSE THEY'RE RAPE VICTIMS AND HOW DARE YOU DOUBT THEIR ABILITY TO DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING SHITLORD HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

youtu.be/_Erd-Lc6RdA?t=72

Because they invited the nigger in and they didn't want to seem racist.

There problay afraid theyd get beat up if they did close their legs.

I think a lot of them try but they have a testosteroned horny bastard on her and forcing her. He is probably heavier and stronger more experience atphysi al confrontation and that mother fucker is horny enough to go to prison for that pussy.
Don't be stupid user

Wtf. I love food rations now.

>3 bites of meat and 2.5 bites of minifaggot potatoes.
Europoor trash - not even once.
Yummy yummy. Deeeelish

ok thanks so why didn't you just post a shot from 3 seconds earlier in the clip? your thread would have gotten more attention

>that jew pretending to be a WASP

Attached: 1454018446303.jpg (200x192, 5K)

but user, it's physically impossible to hold someone's legs apart while thrusting your penis into them.

Virgin spotted. You know you can acess the vagina without needing them to spread their legs right

>its impossible
Its really not

Attached: cruel intentions keep your legs together.webm (1080x585, 718K)

All you need to do is flip 'em over and take 'em from behind.
Are you lads all virgins or what?

Go eat hormone injected dick you fat nigger

I imagine it makes the whole thing go over easier if they try to get into it which wets the pussy making for a less painful experience. Too much resistance and you might get beaten as well...
Serious question, do you have a brain?

not even sure if this is the topic but def /thread/ right here

why is rape considered worse than any other kind of assault?

why not is the wrong question

Attached: stop-rape-101811-400x4701.jpg (400x470, 50K)

Dude it is IMPOSSIBLE to fuck a girl if she just squeezes her legs together. Maybe you can go in the ass, but fucking hell I couldn't get my gf's legs apart when we were doing some con-noncon shit. It was embarrassing. She's weak as fuck too, doesn't lift or anything, and I'm fairly strong. Try pulling apart your own legs with half your leg strength and all of your arm strength, doesn't work.

Rape would require hitting the girl to get her to open her legs. Any rape victim that hasn't been hit is just too dumb to keep her legs closed or was drunk. I mean I don't blame victims, maybe they didn't think of that, but holy shit it's actually an effective method so why the fuck not do it?

Oh and even if you force the legs open, you can't hold that position and get your dick in. Even if you shoved your dick in at the speed of light, she could just close her legs again and you wouldn't be able to thrust. Forcing her into doggy was easier but still she could just lay herself flat or straighten her legs and it wouldn't work again. If she didn't want it, we wouldn't have had sex. I would have had to hit her into submission...

>why is rape considered worse than any other kind of assault?
not many assaults leave the insertion of genetic material deep in a body

they should at least not wear provockative clothing and/or be around black people alone then.

the video is from an american, and is for a video demonstrating a recipe

Attached: gay.png (284x284, 63K)

Where can I rape? Why must niggers only be able to rape? Im guessing if I just manned up and pounced on a girl I was stalking. Then rape her hard. That she would just submit and the start fucking me back. I would cum hard inside her and she would like it. I never tried it, yet. Anyone here rape someone and have it unfold as I described??? Do rape victims who press charges only do it because of social pressure??? Please help me find out. So far intuition is telling me to rape the hottest girl I find and impregnate her. That she will give birth to my child, and I wont be in jail. My intuition is great, but this seems to risky.

You can choke her out. A blood choke on her neck. She will pass out and you maybe got 2 mins to fold her legs up, insert penis in dry vagina, and hold her down with your body weight. She will come too all groggy and you can maybe start some motion. Maybe if you stare hard into her eyes with terror that will get her wet and you can fuck her hard.

MODS