EIGHT YEARS

ZERO SCANDALS

Attached: Obama.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/10982/obama-says-hes-had-scandal-free-administration-aaron-bandler
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/3v47dn/turkish_doctor_faces_2_years_in_jail_for_sharing/cxk6mqv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bullshit. He could still be brought up on charges. I'd personally like to see him dragged through the street hooked to the back of a car.

Attached: a-lynch31-bw.jpg (1600x1149, 576K)

Shut up you Kenyan piece of nigger shit.

Attached: 1568394506226.jpg (1171x900, 637K)

What is Operation Fast and Furious?

Too fast too furious
End your life

Ambassador Death Count:
Trump: 0
Obama: 1
Bush: 0

BUT HE WORE THAT TAN SUIT THO

choke on my cock, you low IQ, inbred hillbilly

Attached: FTD7ANLDJVBF5DSJOZ3Q2UNH5U.jpg (700x467, 49K)

Agitprop

Attached: 1566073097154.jpg (236x214, 12K)

>literally brought back slavery to libya by funding "moderate" terrorists

>ZERO SCANDALS
cool :)

8 years of collusion with the kike media you fool.

Attached: images (94).jpg (782x392, 27K)

Remember when he listened to the pastor who preached, "God damn America!?" Lol no scandals my ass.

That's not a scandal, it's called diplomacy

US civilians killed by terrorists
Dubya: 3,000+
Obama: 0
Trump: ?

Countless scandals actually. He just had the media licking his asshole for a quarter of a decade covering and shilling for that grinning chimp. The man got a Nobel peace prize for literally nothing and proceeded to drop more bombs than Bush.

>when the media is on your side

Benghazi?

Du

Attached: download.jpg (297x223, 21K)

Ever wondered why the Rothschild love him?

Attached: filth_and_dirty.png (402x276, 258K)

He's going to be the first president hung for treason~
We're going to hear his neck snap, and there's nothing you can do to stop it

Killed American citizens overseas without due process. Supported rebels who went on to ethnically cleanse and enslave black Libyans. Signed off on the absurd Solyndra deal. Expanded the surveillance state created by Bush. Expanded illegal "signature" strikes, etc...

Congrats, you're now on a list

Attached: 1473985118769.png (562x627, 564K)

ATF gunwalking scandal and Benghazi were more serious than the Russian nonsense ever was.

Didnt he wiretapped trump's phone desk?

Weaponized the IRS

Sweet can I be on it too? I'm not one to fuck around. Come by any time

He promised to shut down Guantanamo

He didn't

Democrats have no rights to talk about Trump's wall

Mmmmmm

Attached: AD092E86-0A5C-4516-8EC8-894F87FE5AF4.png (694x634, 81K)

What about his phoney Nobel prize for the sheer fact of being the first mulatto in the oval office?

What about him killing more people than Donald by an order of magnitude?
By drone strikes no less?

What about Libya?

The fuck does a terrorist detainment black site have to do with a giant waste of money that is The Wall?

How is secretly being a homosexual and your wife being tranny not a scandal?

*SPIES ON YOUR CAMPAIGN*

Attached: Obunga.jpg (1080x1080, 250K)

Yeah their failure to check him on this or even really make fun of him was very conspicuous to me, it's one of the things I actually hoped he'd go and do.

Also to add to the list piling up here, how about weaponizing executive orders? Shouldn't liberals blame him for the arguably bullshit technique Trump is now using to quietly yet daily spank their ass?

Attached: 1559950422216.jpg (320x180, 10K)

Really 0? You forgot quite a few attacks my shill friend

Remember when Obama murdered two Americans by drone?

This whole system's rigged, and we all know the (((riggers))
For the last eight years this country's been run by n......

Attached: 1552623573541.png (792x839, 111K)

Children, American children that dindu nuffin

Should've been you too

that was a good movie

who even cares?
they do this to every politician, thats how they keep them in line
it's extremely minor compared to all the shit they do to the public

nigger what the fuck are you smoking?
WTF is fast and furious?
kek

>zero scandals
>but muh obama said so!!!

was it that hard?
dailywire.com/news/10982/obama-says-hes-had-scandal-free-administration-aaron-bandler

Jow Forums is Censoring. See post.

>killed innocent people with drone strikes
>still holds peace prize

White Genocide is scandalous.

You sure about that?

Epic. Saved

When he left office...mind you he was the first black president of the united states.....when he left office....Muslims were selling niggers for slave in Libya. Take that in for a second. The irony is pretty nuclear tier. And it wasn't like we had nothing to do with it. We over threw the country.. Well not us....but the CIA and their Jew Masters did. Obama is literally the President that brought the enslavement of niggers back!!!!!

Wtf does that have to do with the American president, moron

Even if true, who the fuck cares about this irrelevant tranny fucker

tfw you meet someone from a timeline that didn't have the Benghazi scandal

Attached: Sink Cat.jpg (576x576, 78K)

What about those 50 homos in Florida

A gop wet dream that just like your prom was over to quickly with no relief for anyone present.

Instead, he is making millions of dollars off his legacy. Nazis can’t win them all, especially not world wars.

Because A. It wouldn't be anyway because unlike Repugnafags we can accept ourselves for who we are and
B. Better a Fag then a incest Pedophile
Oh and
C. Um no, Michelle is all women and not bought overseas like some mens Trophies... I mean wives... I mean Trophy wives.

>Presidents the establishment desires have zero scandals.
Wowey Zowey I think you're on to something OP!

Attached: Canada.png (1981x1074, 1.59M)

Explain this.

Attached: check it.gif (200x231, 21K)

It's funny because people believe this.

5 wars

Proof the media is owned.
OP you mean publicized scandals.

Photoshoped because the GOP really wants to fuck transexuals but is afraid to ask? How about a real photo?

So...being the reason people are being enslaved again...is NOT a scandal? Sure sounds like one to me user. So much for being the bringers of democracy and freedom. Libya was a very stable state before this Nigger took office. It has the highest literacy rate in Africa. I think the highest standard of living. And it had more freedom for women who could own property and go to school. It was also building infrastructure and had very good cities. Now they sell slaves in open air markets there. How is that not a complete failure of Obama and Clinton?

>zero

Attached: obamahomolegacy1.jpg (579x325, 133K)

Oh shucks, you're right. Nothing to see here.

Attached: Obama-Holder-Fast-And-Furious-SC.jpg (501x410, 59K)

Traditional Muslim sea burial.. for bin laden.
What a lie that was, the guy was long dead

how about fast and furious faggot.... KYS.

If if iiiif if if if If if iiiif if if if If if iiiif if if if If if iiiif if if if If if iiiif if if if if IF if

Obama is either a retarded nigger jew who deserves to pick cotton until he drops dead on the fields together with his ilk, or a corrupt nigger jew who deserves to pick cotton until he drops dead on the fields together with his ilk.

Either way, he deserves to pick cotton until he drops dead on the fields together with his ilk.

>fast and furious
OP is a faggot

Nigger

Attached: Grab them by the pussy.jpg (219x230, 12K)

you know other than using the us government and military to help ukraine fight the russians in their eastern territory in exchange for bidens son to make millions in oil and minerals.

>Fast and furious
>Benghazi
>Solyndra
>IRS scandal
>NSA scandal, literally the biggest scandal in American history

Just a few of the time of my head

Zero scandals. Entered the White House net worth less than one million dollars. Left the White House net worth forty million dollars.

NOT HIS KIDS. SHOW ME A PICTURE OF MICHAEL PREGNANT

Just...what?

Big fucking whoop.

A 40 X increase in net worth after serving two competent terms as the most powerful man on earth is kinda shrugworthy.

Do you know what kind of baby money $40 million bucks is? There are literally thousands of people on earth earning more than that every year.

And yet over 300 years, only 45 people have been President.

Let that sink in.

>he was to assert in another meeting that if he ever gets rich that means he has gotten into corruption - implying that he just wants to serve the country nothing else
About Erdogan. Source: reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/3v47dn/turkish_doctor_faces_2_years_in_jail_for_sharing/cxk6mqv/

Oh the parallels.

N I G G E R
F A G G O T

973 days
973 scandals

Attached: 1563138903333.jpg (830x610, 98K)