Why can't people just accept asian women are the best women?

Why can't people just accept asian women are the best women?
It seems like most female politics is abour western white women not being able to handle not being the most desirable women on the planet.

Attached: IMG_0852.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/22885_Yellow_Dove.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whtie women are nigger tier.

Yeah anyone who doesnt agree with this at this point is either:
1. In full on denial
2. Is a demoralization kike
3. Knows its true but wants to take one for the team to save the white race.

Attached: 1569035451456.jpg (875x1000, 127K)

>Posts an Asian model that none of the losers on here could ever get in real life
>"See Jow Forums, Asian women are the best!"

What are you hoping to accomplish by making this topic? It's stupid.

Most Asian chicks naturally look like shit, this one is wearing makeup and has probably had surgery, but she does look good.

I am married to an Asian model.

Attached: 1568283260228.png (1024x1022, 1.34M)

>this one is wearing makeup and has probably had surgery
Then how does she look good? She looks like a skilled deciever, that is different from good.

Is satan good? Thats the end of your logic

the amazing thing is shes a milf shes had kids and still looks good

Attached: IMG_1129.jpg (1080x1350, 109K)

I showed you my vektor answer me?

>>Why can't people just accept asian women are the best women?

Because I sometimes love fucking niggers, wetbacks, and Jewesses.

that body is amazing. those pants look painted on. heavy chest. I must get a name for this beautiful creature!

>willingly chooses to fuck niggers
Absolutely disgusting. You should really be ashamed of yourself. There is a reason why no white men EVER rape nigresses. They smell like complete shit and have the bone structure of a male. You are basically gay if you mate with one.

kennedi ?

Asian women are split between Elf phenotype and monkey phenotype, and many have stumpy dwarvish bodies. Others are slim with a nice shape but it's rarer than stumpy type. Don't put any group of women on a pedestal. It's a recipe for being deceived.

Attached: black-snub-nosed-monkey-yunling-mountains-nature-reserve-nujiang-yunnan-CC5Y9J.jpg (1300x1065, 194K)

You probably got a blowup doll you fucking faggot.

Sein_unni

"Looks good" is correct, she does *look* good, on the surface. Satan wouldn't be able to tempt anyone if he could make things look or seem good, you absolute moron.

Thank you user!

AAAAAGGGGHHHHHH

I HAVE TO
COOOOOOOOOOMMMM

Attached: IMG_4933.jpg (599x495, 82K)

Everything about this girl is fake as fuck. Her tits are 90% bra, she is wearing padded underwear to make it seem like she has anything but a flat ass, and spent about 2 hours painting on her face.

Asians are basically chimps

because most have this lazy crossed eye thing going on, not good genes

But the truth is satan does not look good. His true form is hideous. Just like this roastie. Your logic is still wrong.

No they aren’t. They are the worst. Your just a dumb cunt who hasn’t ever been with one

No, it's not, you slow motherfucker. I never said her true form looks good, in fact, I implied that it likely doesn't. You are unironically a faggot if you don't think she *LOOKS* good in that picture.

are they hot? yea
do i want to shred thousands of years of genrtics, and spawn a hideous male hapa ? fuck no

>Date girl from hong kong
>have small dick and am very tall so makes it look even worse
>she didnt care, was mindblown that I could give good head, enjoyed cuddling after sex and liked discussing politics
>tfw dating her for 8 months since then
i know its just anecdotal but I have dated girls from America and some from France/Netherlands. This is my longest relationship so far and the cultural differences between Asian women and Western are just staggering. Obviously this wont be the case with Asians IN western nations usually but my GF and I are happy.

White women are already doing this with black and middle eastern men. At least Asians are not much of a downgrade in most areas and are a good IQ boost.

Attached: 54524619_1044890379036153_6831396349032792064_o.jpg (1064x813, 66K)

Attached: redpillmixing.jpg (900x1338, 406K)

My wife was a solid 8. 3 kids (purebred) later she’s a mid 30s milf 7.

the best woman is the one who sees you for who you are and who will never marginalize you

Attached: 76909867.jpg (960x720, 131K)

Purple pilled

Attached: 1494043041914.png (1124x615, 180K)

>White women are already doing this with black and middle eastern men
lol nice try Chaim.

I’m sick of being surrounded by yellow cunts and boomers mass importing SEA monkey wives.

At least put a meme flag on faggot, there’s no need to disrespect the Aus flag.

based

just marry the woman who loves you as much as you love her

this isn't hard if you reject her for her race then you're cheating yourself and nobody else

I live in NYC and I literally see this all the time. It is always the attractive ones also. The only white couples I ever see are ugly or fat. I work in retail while I am studying so I get a good mix of people.

Attached: 1567053067240.png (824x684, 350K)

good for them. their lives, their mutt kids. idc

shut up fag the future is WMAF

> good head

It’s not a girl if he has a dick

Bro, if that's the future, then we really are fucked. Unless we do genetic engineering to make all the boys come out White; the beta hapa sons will be easily crushed.

You don't need to breed with them if you don't want to you know.

Overtime that would happen naturally.

Western Euros are fat and can't cook/clean.

Attached: 143543565464565.jpg (1440x1336, 144K)

If you are actually black then please stay away. You subhumans ruin everything you touch.

Attached: 1563231465274.jpg (828x1024, 121K)

I'm not sure how you figure that is going to work out.

Why the fuck someone would workout wearing faux leather leggings? Those things don't wick sweat.

Thats what happens user its called evolution.

True but atleast they're thin and for the most part more feminine. Western women do the exact same shit with makeup yet on average they look skinny fat at best.

Maybe the air conditioning is just really good.

Just don't raise them on some pissy little asian diet. I grew up on food grown from my pops garden & fresh cuts from his butcher mates. Tank life

You actually have no clue about what you're talking about.

consider the following: it's you that don't.

Pissy little Asian diet or not, a hapa is still a hapa. Some will persevere, but the vast majority won't.

Evolution is not a magical process, Bruce.

Yes but if you racemix you will produce psychotic small penis hapas

American do everyone a favour and look up sexual selection and read a book you dumbass ignorant faggot.

just abort the boys

That’s tsuroko, she’s not Asian

kike

Attached: OP (3).png (391x426, 345K)

So your brilliant plan, is to fuck Asians, make Hapas, and then have your hapa sons fuck white girls? This is fucking retarded.

>asian women are the best women
Wrong
efukt.com/22885_Yellow_Dove.html

Please, please get an education before commenting on things you don't understand

Summarize.

Attached: iaintclickingthatshitnigga.jpg (250x250, 14K)

AAAAA COOM THREAD

I dont find asians very attractive I'd rather a Pacific northwest amerindian

Yea the elf/monkey split is kinda everywhere though. It's posted here often but there is that British split, and in places like Brazil, excessively multiracial, you get fairly distinct ranks of people who live in the same physical place but are sometimes worlds apart mentally (meeting of say a 130iq vs 80iq, one standard deviation makes most conversations very frustrating, but this is 4 whole deviations).

But yea most SEA girls are monkeys, and even in East Asia there's the ugly ones that look like moon faced squat porks.

a bunch of gooks pissing on some dude

>one breeds sub 70 IQ nigglets while the other has a change of breeding >105 IQ bugs
At least the bugs are useful

this but then he dies

Never been with an asian woman but I do know that their MUCH cleaner than white women in the Jewnited States who don't even wash their rotten pussies.

No, retard, you get an education. If you are going to fuck Asians and make Hapas, there is only one way for the hapa males to be reintroduced to the White genepool. My mistake was obviously in thinking that's what your dumb ass meant, since you refuse to actually clarify what the fuck it is you mean. If you actually think you, and by that I obviously don't just mean you alone, could breed some fucking hapa super race, you're delusional.

Wait, did that nigga actually die? What happened to those thots if he did?

>Jezebel learns how to use proxies

>JYCfag
Hello fellow JewYorkfag. How goes it?

Kys racemixing trash.

American fuck ff you are retarded nothing more stupid than an american who claims to understand evolutin theory and doesn't understand it.
Overtime if white men and asian women keep mating with each other you will get more asian looking women and more white looking men.
Thats called sexual selection, the daughters will prefer more white looking men while white men will continue preferring asian looking women.
Human populations have different ancestral lineages on the male and female sides.

Underrated

read you fucking retarded hick
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_selection

Do you have even the slightest concept of how long this would take? Not to mention the population sizes and overall breeding patterns. Also, find me a population where the men and women would look as different as White men and Asian women, pro-tip, you fucking can't because it doesn't exist.

Asians are fucking ugly. They also have weird ass personalities. Not a fan. I’ll stick to hot white women, bro.

Not long. Please shut the fuck up you idiot kid. You don't have a clue about evolutionary biology.

That tummy is god tier

>Find me a population where the men and women look as different as White men and Asian women
I'm waiting Bruce.
Also,
>Not long
Depends on what you mean by long

Dude most of them are 150~160 cm.

I don't want my children to be manletss.

Attached: IMG_0851.jpg (750x750, 81K)

Asian fetishism is pathetic. Your children will be hapas that look nothing like you (might as well be committing genetic suduku with a black or abbo) and the vast majority don't look like the plastic models that are always posted

>and the vast majority don't look like the plastic models that are always posted
Well how about this: What if we have womb-equipped hyper-advanced fembots who DO look like those plastic models, but who are equipped with only pure Nordic genetic material? Would that be acceptable?

if the womb bots look asian.

Attached: 1538492593337.jpg (2048x1365, 520K)

breeding hapas kek

asian is the most attractive

Your offspring have an incredibly high chance of going perfect gentleman in you. I grew up with a Hapa and he was an emotional wreck, kissless virgin who couldn't figure out if he should embrace being white or azn. Not to mention race mixing makes it very hard for your offspring to find suitable organ/plasma donors if they ever become ill.
It's an entirely dysgenic enterprise, and Asian women are not all nice and sweet Tiger Moms are raging cunts.
Just hire an Asian prostitute and make white babies with good generic material.

Such a feat will only be possible in at least 200 years from now. At least the artificial womb will exist in 10 years and CRISPR is already a thing

Get over the fact that you threw away your genes, Bruce

>kriss rattlebox
oof

Asian women are superior, sorry StormCuck

"b-but the offspring"

Not my problem and science will solve this anyway. If you force yourself to be with a white woman to "help society" or "for the bloodline" you are a LOSER

>Not my problem
Your children will look nothing like you. It's the ultimate cuck. Your bloodline essentially ends with you, and failing to do something as basic as successfully pass on your genes is one of the lowest points that a man can fall to. Enjoy fucking a bland doll if creating a proper family is that low on your list priorities

i hope not. would you want to live in a town full of elliot rogers? one of my good friends(very white) married a native chinese girl and their son already has obvious identity issues as a 6-7 year old with major behavioral issues at school.

do not create happas unless you are confident in your own identity and capable of leading a boy through the maze of his youth in one piece with a singular stable identity instead of the psychological torture of being torn between two halves

all the fags seething itt are azn masculinity boys. All the nazis are just schizo asian incels.

>best women
If she breathes.
They're only better because their cultures were more controlling of their behaviors.
Let em into the west and in a few generations they end up as venomous as any other axe wound.