The moon now belongs to China

Attached: 1568702164889.png (559x514, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHTfhlPS48o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geosynchronous_satellite
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't see it.

yes the typical moon dust looks very strange must be alien

How do we know what the Chinese think? Have you ever read the English instruction for any Harbor Freight product?

that's not very dark

You know the moon rotates on it's axis right? I don't understand why these "space agencies" say the moon has a dark side, it's like saying the Earth has a dark side, it's ridiculous.

kek

>that's not very dark
It's just called that because it's the side we don't see. The moon is really weird, it rotates on its axis exactly the same rate it's spinning around us so it always faces us the same side. But obviously the "dark side" gets light from the sun, we just don't see that side ever because it's pointed away from Earth.

Same

Lel

They don't think on their own. They are just insects who think what others think and emulate.

How TF is there shadow if it's the dark side of the moon?

on the bottom right of the pic.

I call bullshit. Fake and gay.

>I don't understand why these "space agencies" say the moon has a dark side
Maybe because they fucking don't and it's referred to as the far side by everyone except fucking shit "journalists"?

I will laugh if china losses communication with their lunar vehicle.

(You)

Attached: 1479266792035.jpg (400x400, 33K)

t. iPajeet projecting

Neither can they.

you must be infected with the tism, since you didn't understand the reasoning behind my satirical remark.

stop questioning things goy

youtube.com/watch?v=qHTfhlPS48o

>Hurrr durrrr what is synchronous rotation
It rotates sure but only one side ever faces earth

Finally someone with IQ

But what's the substance? I see fuck all.

No shit sherwood, space agencies are supposed to be off the face of the earth though aren't they? can't have been too hard for them to snap some pictures of the cunt as it rotated since they were independent of the earths fucking rotation.

Our next Apollo LM will have an all woman crew.
They can straighten and clean up any strange substances, and make sammiches for all the Asian moon astronauts.
But there aren't any.
Stay off our moon bug people.

>far side
This is equally as stupid. The 'far side' is the 'near side' as often as the 'dark side' is the 'light side'

it's called geosynchronous orbit, fucking child

Attached: 1551156209240m.jpg (1024x1003, 79K)

But the far side is always farther from the surface of the earth no matter the moon phase.. or else we would be able to see what's on it

>implying they do reach the moon

Holy fuck they don't have learning shit in kangarooland do they? Fucking retard

absolutely untrue you fucking idiot

No it's not, that's something else, it's tidal lock

>the tism
Kek'd hard at that one

the moon is a hollowed out alien spacestation, it doesnt rotate like a planetoid

What are they building on the other side? Its the perfect place to build the hidden elite space colony for the rich to escape when they nuke all the goyim.

fake and gay

It’s called the dark side because moon map globes used to have the area painted black since nobody could know what was there

Attached: 781EB363-6BCB-4FEB-B370-087F798F83C7.jpg (266x400, 19K)

Where's the error dickhead? By saying dark side they're implying it's in permanent darkness.

Not really, the near side is better because it has a beautiful view, the Earth is huge from the other side. Doesn't matter if people can see you because they can't do shit and they'd need a pretty good telescope, the Hubble telescope can't see the moon well enough to identify small buildings or people.

If that's true, that's an awesome fact.

I hear you the moon is tidally locked, moon phases, etc. But the earth DOES have a dark side though. Its just always moving.

based

Attached: 1480893059216.jpg (800x600, 25K)

If china found dog on moon theyd cook it alive. Somehow. even if fire could not be started in space. Never underestimate china and dogs. Only one thing is possible.

Please ms paint me a picture of how you think this would work.

youre right my b

We call it night time here.

ayyy but now we both know and are good frens

It has something to do with the moon rotating on an axis that takes 29 days to do a full rotation but also orbits the earth in 29 day cycles making so that you never see the other side.

The moon is flat so it can't have an axis retard.

He probably thinks this

Attached: Stay still, wait for the earth to move away, take photo, wait for it to come back again.png (819x460, 8K)

The dark side of the moon is the side we never see from earth, but it gets light when the moon is between the earth and the sun.

geosynchronous orbit would make moon visible only to one hemisphere of the Earth. fail

Thats exactly what I assumed, which would never work.

You believe they dont have good images ofnthe moon. Dont be so naive.

What do you think about google earth. That it's as good as it gets and they can do a live zoom at anymoment that could count the hairs on your balls.

What about google image search. You think it's just that shitty? They can find anything they want with ultimate accuracy.

There is no backsode of the moon. Its like a concave partial sphere. They arent finished building the backside and they ran out of funding in 1986.
Why finish it if no one can see it.

The chinese found evidence of construction material even though there was a treatu that no one could build on the moon until after it was finished.

Emulation is one of the most basic human traits

By calling him a dickhead, you are implying that you are stupid enough to believe that is head is made up of a penis.

Do you see how stupid your argument is?

Aka tidally locked

Attached: space.jpg (1152x648, 47K)

I’m sorry/pol/. I have to reply to this nigger to point out he’s stupid.

You’re stupid and should feel bad

Makes you think about the moon is artificial theory

it really is, they just did a "CNN" on the pic before they released it

Attached: 1530943715932.jpg (306x445, 39K)

The moon is tidally locked and always has the same side facing us. Ever heard of the "man in the moon" or something similar? He is always facing us.

in the far future the Earth will be tidally locked to the moon too and it will never appear to move in the sky, at that point you could build a bridge between the two

Attached: tumblr_njd6bbLu261s3dn7vo1_1280.png (1280x1088, 693K)

Doesn't realize they still orbit the Earth unless they shoot off to the middle of nowhere, where you can't take photos of the moon as well as you could on Earth

It can't be done, there's physics behind how well a lens will work, I had a lesson on it doing physics at uni, but can't remember the reasoning now because I'm stupid.

>tumblr

Attached: you wut.jpg (257x257, 9K)

The correct term is "Far Side", nigs call it dark Side.

How about actual video? Even 12 FPS for fuck said anything

But that spaceship would still see the same view of the moon

>Datum
You don’t say.

Niggers call it Moon. Moon be bright tonight.

moon is white, moon is /ours/. bring back the moon calendar!

>dark side instead of far side
journalism really is a brainlet profession

This. There non belongs to China and US territory is rightfully Israeli clay. Get the fuck off my country, goy.

The moon does not rotate on its axis. Like a basket suspended in the air, the heavy side of the moon always faces down to the earth.

The moon orbits around the earth and that is the cause of its day night cycle

Attached: You are a fucking retard.png (1416x1600, 606K)

>burger education

>The phrase "dark side of the Moon" does not refer to "dark" as in the absence of light, but rather "dark" as in unknown: until humans were able to send spacecraft around the Moon, this area had never been seen. While many misconstrue this to think that the "dark side" receives little to no sunlight, in reality, both the near and far sides receive (on average) almost equal amounts of light directly from the Sun. However, the near side also receives sunlight reflected from the Earth, known as earthshine. Earthshine does not reach the area of the far side that cannot be seen from Earth. Only during a full Moon (as viewed from Earth) is the whole far side of the Moon dark. The word "dark" has expanded to refer also to the fact that communication with spacecraft can be blocked while the spacecraft is on the far side of the Moon, during Apollo space missions for example.

You can't see the other side of the Moon as long as you stay on orbit between Earth and the Moon. You need to be on Moon's orbit to see it.

The chinese are going to be the premier space explorers. Searching the universe for life to grind into powders that fix erectile dysfunction

Ironically, that's exactly what you're doing.

50yearslmao

The moon doesn't rotate dummy

the moons fake, the earth is flat, and aliens rule the deep state

In the process of the throw, the hammer does not rotate on its own axis. The axis it rotates on is that of the thrower.

Attached: DBB436B8-CC9F-4F20-87FB-0340D2430406.jpg (2500x1869, 1.44M)

>implying the moon isn't just a large lightbulb suspended 10km in the air

>Shit tier journalists
Did you miss the WSJ logo? To be fair it is a common misconception and I take your point though.

>You can't see the other side of the Moon as long as you stay on orbit between Earth and the Moon. You need to be on Moon's orbit to see it.

I don't see why though, say your spaceship was in orbit at L1 , surely you would see the complete rotation of the lunar surface.

Hahaha wow

Chinese science is mostly fake and this far side moon shit is very possibly faked too.
Remember some chink physicists claimed to have cracked nuclear fusion not so long ago.

WSJ are shit tier journalists, you Redditor.

Uh if you stayed in orbit at L1 you would only see the near side

>I don't see why though, say your spaceship was in orbit at L1 , surely you would see the complete rotation of the lunar surface.
No because the moon is tidal locked so you will always see the same part of it from any of the langrange points.

*Err I mean from any lagrange point you will see a particular side. And that side you will see nonstop.

At L3 you wouldn’t even see the moon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geosynchronous_satellite

Attached: vrbye4i.gif (220x220, 111K)

>At L3 you wouldn’t even see the moon
True. But same side would always be pointed at you.

That is true.

come on man I just save cool pic from here, I don't look at the file name

The moon has been given unwarranted attention simply because it's the closest body to us. We could be doing cooler things like building a durable probe to chuck into Jupiter sending the video back to Earth but no look at the big rock ball it's grey and you can hop up and down on it.

this, an HD camera with audio that took days to drift down into the Jupiter cloud bands would be awesome

Dark to us you brainletes. Meaning that it's the side we don't get to see from earth