Calling all geniuses

Please lay it out for me step by step how a person like Greta Thunberg is manufactured. She's a nobody, how is she able to get so much publicity so suddenly?

Attached: cd601c195d704cec923a6d1137e40546_18.jpg (800x450, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/02/whats-behind-climate-change-activist-greta-thunbergs-remarkable-rise-to-fame/amp/
imdb.com/name/nm0862071/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm
osisters.bandcamp.com/track/power-to-the-people-greta-thunberg-remix-free-dl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Thunberg
youtube.com/watch?v=536qN22jxak
youtube.com/watch?v=0YrOw9mXngo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malena_Ernman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svante_Thunberg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping. Please grace my intellectual cock with your genius pussy.

Attached: 13502066_948549361943103_1133516256710854428_n.jpg (493x400, 24K)

my dick

Boys I give you some of my autism for yours. Come on. Give me the scoop.

Attached: 2019-09-06.jpg (1512x2016, 776K)

Bump

Attached: consequence_force_disc.png (545x331, 11K)

Last bump

Attached: consequence_force_cont.png (430x277, 8K)

penis

Step 1. Be a Burg.
Step 2. Be favorited by media.
Step 3. Be born into an elite ring part of the new world order's governing groups and be used as a pawn to syphon and destroy the west

Her parents are juiced in members of the upper class. Same process as with that Satanic Billy Eilish (Sumerian signaling name). You gotta understand - social mobility is a myth, it’s all a simulation and you can’t just become famous or important unless you are vetted by the Elites.

>Please lay it out for me step by step how a person like Greta Thunberg is manufactured. She's a nobody, how is she able to get so much publicity so suddenly?
Some organization chooses her. Probably an organization her parents are a part of. She is trained to do this. And then she is promoted.

Organizations with lots and lots of money to promote climate activism exist. And this was one of their projects.

Where in the world is she now? I lost track.

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: 1565635162698.jpg (1616x1212, 678K)

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/02/whats-behind-climate-change-activist-greta-thunbergs-remarkable-rise-to-fame/amp/

There you go, my man

Thousands of dollars are spent paying people to post threads, not unlike this one for example.

Every day to conservative audiences.

Until you are baited into discussing it.

Surprisingly effective

>she's nobody
she's literally kid of celebrities

heh, ugly ass pagan! this is work of the NWO, watch soon the west will fall to this lefty beliefs!!!

-"Your world as you knew it is gone. How far would you go to bring it back? Bush created a war, but only we knew the truth." -Qanon

(((thunberg)))

Attached: 368.png (1214x1229, 696K)

She's a mentally ill child who Jewish front groups are using to gain publicity and attention for their climate change scam through the Jewish media. Notice every Goy who gets attention is usually mentally ill, either a Cluster B or someone who can't process what is happening around them. This stupid cunt is simply a useful idiot to push a Jewish scam who will be discarded as soon as she's no longer useful.

Girl.
Autistism.
Ecology.
Made her "problematic" to attack.
You are flagged as monster attacking her.
So she is perfectly fit for her role.
She spoke in Davos, in many parliaments she met the Pope.
None of us can do something like that.
You know, it's pretty naive to ask who is behind her...they are the same people pushing for globalism, we know them, we know it's a tool to begin to push for a global legislation.
We know perfectly their agenda.
So are you new here bro?

some jewbag people in the media decided to anoint her. that's literally as simple as it is.

She's part of the new DLC pack. The NPC's have even more limited response options now.

because unlike you she left her basement and sailed to america

Attached: kek.png (360x346, 142K)

Is this the autistic girl shilling for global warming?

>Please lay it out for me step by step how a person like Greta Thunberg is manufactured.
Media shilling about her everywhere, even on Jow Forums, just like you doing it now. Simple as that.

>not really invited
>comes to a foreign country
>calls everyone idiots
>acts superior
fuck me, im startin to understand what it's like to be a yuropoor

Attached: duke of chutney, quarter of ten.png (359x270, 234K)

it's because shes cute and got nice sexy nips

Attached: 1567315477160.png (680x665, 582K)

why are you so afraid of this little girl Jow Forums?

It's cause she has aspurgerz. The media wants to push the message that "even a retards agrees with us, so what does that make people who disagree with us?" They'd never admit that they're disparaging her though.

You never seen Wag the Dog ?

Attached: JS79260269-1.jpg (615x820, 111K)

Research shows liberals respond most strongly to anecdotes and personal stories. Conservatives as well but less so.
Theres always going to be someone picked as "representative normal person"

A bunch of people who wanted to push the global warmng meme got together (including members of the US Congress, at least one billionaire who owns a yacht, the Thunbergs, the MSM and others). They then told their marketting team to come up with a PR stunt.

Some clown in the marketting team said "Why don't we get some autistic girl to sail across the atlantic and nag the Americans?" After weeks of deliberation, this idea was approved. A search then began for the girl in question and they chose Greta. Her parents then got her to drop out of school and sail across the Atlantic and the MSM ran lots of stories about her. The end.

That is the story of Greta Thunberg. Inspiring, isn't she?

Attached: 1568262170656.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: 1568270897887.jpg (1288x1167, 218K)

Attached: 2019-09-20-15-47-17.png (670x658, 601K)

>She's a nobody, how is she able to get so much publicity so suddenly?
You answered your own question. That is exactly the sort of person Soros loves to promote. As soon as the ride is over she goes back to being a nobody. That’s maintaining control over the message. When the big names turn off the spigot, the media will forget Greta on command, and then it’s back to the shed in the woods.

Attached: 568579C7-AFBF-4B6B-BCAB-18BD44E832A0.jpg (550x414, 32K)

Attached: EDVMQbCUEAIJ7X_.jpg (535x680, 107K)

"Our globo homo ass warming funding is taking a dive undre Druummppf !!! Do sumting!!!"
>globohomo's unite in girltard scheme pond hop and MSM gleefully delivers carbon trading credit stock boosts of 3 trillion in toto

shes a woman and underage, so shes double stupid

Both of her parents work in the (((entertainment industry))), which is run by rich billionaire Jews with deep connections to the media.

>Jow Forums
>anyone with an IQ over 30

Rich jew family finance
Jew media coverage
Thats it

This. The rich globalist Jews must accept you, for you to have any fame in the West.

Because she is nothing more than a tool/puppet to push the whole climate change agenda. The use of children to push agendas has been used many times throughout history. It was a common tactic for most communists to put the face of children on whatever they were trying to push on the populace of a country. This was used to make it look like you were helping the innocent children of your country when in reality it was nothing more than the government trying to clamp down on the people of the nation.

Attached: Climate.jpg (500x328, 105K)

imdb.com/name/nm0862071/?ref_=nmbio_bio_nm

a book about climate change written by her mother, Malena Ernman. Is this a coincidence? It looks less like one when you learn from the same article that the first publicity of Thunberg’s protest came via the social media of the book’s PR man

Attached: grunberg rent hog PR putz.png (697x753, 684K)

she's had great coaching
good connections too

t.virgin

jewish '''favour''' doesnt the berg give it away? even if she wasnt she will be publically pumping out half jews by the time shes of age

>You're, like, a big dumbo and stuff

>Chosen by jews because shes young, white, and draws sympathy
>...shekels

She is a Soros construct.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190920-155830_Metal Pro.jpg (1080x642, 160K)

s well as working for Greta’s mother, Rentzhog had also recently launched a business called ‘We Don’t Have Time’, a sort of climate-focused PR agency. In October 2018, he invited Greta to join the company’s Youth Advisory Board and in the weeks that followed he used her image intensively ahead of the company’s share issue. This seems to have been very successful, bringing in something short of a million pounds.

>jew
>wahman
>autism (disability)
>minor
hits all the 4 pinnacles of victim hood. you attack it, you're labeled as:
>anti-semetic
>misogynist
>ableist
>bully
>attacking a child
so now, how did they find her?
>jewish parents
>work in the entertainment industry
her parents most likely had connections to someone who knew someone higher. it all fell like dominoes perfectly.
>hurr dur hu dur y jewish matter
jews are tribal. they stuck to each other and operate mostly within their own community. jews know other jews and there are an unproportional amount of jews in the media industry as a whole.

Attached: 1561741632210.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

a new dawn...
of darkness
osisters.bandcamp.com/track/power-to-the-people-greta-thunberg-remix-free-dl

死ねロリコン野郎

And on top of that, you can't confront her directly. It's literally like arguing with a potato. You can present all sorts of scientific and economic evidence against climate change but she will be mentally incapable of answering. But given her condition, you'll be the one looking like an asshole.

The correct way to deal with her is to drag the shills who coached and trained their talking potato into the public spotlight (her parents and the globalist kikes who sponsor them). To start, I seriously doubt the alleged sacrifices they made to accommodate their retardaughter's totally unique and self-determined views on climate change.

Grandpa is Olof Thunburg
family of actors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Thunberg

Go back to training retard

this is the connection to her fame. It's who you know and who they know.

oi !
ias it Pipi Longstocking ?!

a thundercunt in training could cost me 50 grand in a few years

Fake news. Don't read.

The media gives it to her?

jews.

Nah its for the same reason why jeanne d'arc "led" armies, she is a stooge a usefull propaganda prop.
One though she could here the voice of god the other can see CO2

when you typed "truth about extinction rebellion" into youtube, this video used to be the first result:

youtube.com/watch?v=536qN22jxak

now it's completely buried and missing

Wrong image ffs.

Attached: 1568983863873.jpg (718x821, 61K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=0YrOw9mXngo
There is a company manufacturing this shit.
Shill spamming on Jow Forums and the web.
But basically, yes, it's the jews.

This

Delet this

Attached: 85B65173-C481-4150-9030-5C99D00F8946.jpg (1200x768, 102K)

They chose her because she’s a retarded young girl. They do this to make the people who make fun of her look bad and feel bad

can someone edit this image to say "ms. asperg" pls? my pc is in storage or id do it myswlf

Milo harnessed those same perks for a while himself attacking feminists and SJWs as they dared not criticize a gay man

in a sense gay marriage hurt his career the most not any of his actions lol

nothing screams grassroots like borrowing a Rothschilds boat fora PR stunt

Attached: n1o89g5e7zm31.png (1183x679, 394K)

Why are Swedes against global warming anyway? Won't it be hotter up there so they can take in more African cock? I don't get it.

i agree but her grandpa and uncle are her actual connections into all this. they're actors. they know people. ever think they scout kids for this kind of shit?

Her relatives are her "hollywood" connection.
in this sense she's not some random kid.

not her uncle... her dad.
moms an opera singer

Her parents are literal celebrities and media elites, if they want to make their FAS kid look like the second coming of Jesus Christ, they can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malena_Ernman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svante_Thunberg
youtube.com/watch?v=0YrOw9mXngo

Attached: 1546048522414 (1).jpg (585x686, 209K)

I dont even know who the fuck is she

true like AOC got casted to play the role of congresswoman she will most likely go the sarkeesian rode think she ha outgrown her handlers and fuck up big but politics is cushier than grifiting directly so she might stick around

All bow to Queen Potato Head, she who can see CO2.

I know right? It started off with Europeans making a couple threads about her. I didn't understand it at all, because she was literally no one. Then as soon as she came over to the States, the media was ready to push her completely into the spotlight. Supposedly "unaffiliated" companies all coordinated to push her into the public eye. It's like there was a plan from the beginning, to prop her up in Europe, and bring all that shit over here. It's kind of like how AIDS developed in apes and then all of a sudden people started getting it and it immediately spread like wildfire.

Attached: AIDS created by Jew.png (600x413, 248K)

>It revealed that Thunberg’s school strike had coincided neatly with the launch of a book about climate change written by her mother, Malena Ernman.

Attached: danny boy.jpg (480x360, 15K)

its ebba akerlung

>Further worrying details have also emerged. As well as working for Greta’s mother, Rentzhog had also recently launched a business called ‘We Don’t Have Time’, a sort of climate-focused PR agency.

there lotta coincidences going on here guyz

Attached: dannnnnny.png (234x276, 64K)

Her mother wrote a shitty enviro-trash fiction pamphlet.
It did poorly, so it was re-launched under the branding of her autistic daughter, and pitched like a fastball at the Swedish parliament.

They fell for the ruse, naturally, as Swedish politicians must always cowtow to disabled people and ethnic minorities.

It is their culture.

this alcool fetus syndrom is a payed shill for the govs you fucking incels retards..

they use the systems / networks they have. that is / that is all. that's how people become successful and/or etc. it's easy enough.

Wow I thought her face just made her look like a sperg

Virtua signalling women with low intelligence. Usually less attractive women.

Allowing women to vote is the root cause

>Please lay it out for me step by step how a person like Greta Thunberg is manufactured
when a mummy and daddy love each other very much...

she looks liek charlie brown

Attached: bill freaks and geeks.png (904x608, 708K)

State-sponsored. Israel.

MKultra 4-sure nigga

-Berg is a normal Swedish surname you retards. Not Jewish.

Because the media are giant cunts?

she is asset of Soros's open society fundations responsible for geopolitcal engineering

Attached: 1558908484214.png (1032x816, 1.62M)

From rape hungry vikings to autistic downys