The USA must be annihilated before the ushering in of the New White Era

The USA must be annihilated before the ushering in of the New White Era.

Attached: 1565046689521.jpg (950x1024, 66K)

She's so cute ! And op is right

Annihilated by what faggot?
Pictures of girls who look like they're wearing groucho glasses?

I bet I could beat her up

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 5K)

For once I must agree with a leaf. The us is by far the most degenerate and cucked of us all, and the biggest slave to the jew. Not even we can hope to compete.

That bitch will get murdered in the race war

There was a really cute grill on one of my compsci courses who looked exactly like her. And she had a rather Incel looking by he wasn't a chad. And she was the only grill in a class of 130.

*looking bf

Based.

yeah

Kike.

One of you pussies should drop a bomb on us already. Im tired of waiting

:)

It looks like they already dropped a gay bomb on you

Too late. The Jew has won.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

>She can't even make a fist right
Hue Hue Hue Hue

Bump for truth

>The USA must be annihilated before the ushering in of the New White Era.
It's happening, but not going to lead to "new white era".

The powers that control the US are destroying it in order to eventually replace it with a one-world government. Said government will not be pro-white.

You mean Jews, Jew golems and Joomers. I agree.

that girl have jew nose

One punch to her ribs or slight tap to her jaw and she's not waking up for a while. Op is gay.

Freedom is the problem, free people do stupid shit and become hedonists.

well considering that burgers are being led by saudi arabia's sperm rag...yeah i agree...burn americans. Especially the white americans...they haven't done sweet fuck all for anyone.

Attached: s8pmmd4zgem31.jpg (565x524, 40K)

Yeah well we're also your only hope at this point. Only America can save itself.

right here...god damn americans aren't even a country...they are a sperm receptacle of Saudi Arabia

Attached: trump_saudis_bitch.jpg (611x306, 68K)

>Freedom is the problem, free people do stupid shit and become hedonists.
Yeah we're going to fare better when the people who are pushing degenerate mass media instead have direct control over everything we do.

does anyone, other than 3rd world shit holes, even pay attention to the USA?

bunch of fake, empty piece of tracing paper.

weak ass faggots

Attached: 1558158650236.jpg (387x600, 30K)

And what does a skinnyfat kike have to do with that? Into the wood chipper with the others she goes.

Freedom is merely a social agreement that others around you will tolerate behaviors and beliefs without taking action against them, usually backed by law when human emotion breaches that social contract.

What you're thinking of is more along the lines of people using freedom to destroy freedom so their social code is established, like liberals are doing right now.

>superhuman clitoris
Magnificent.

Gee? Ya think?!
I'd betray this nigger worship/faggot infested country in a heartbeat. Nothing worth saving here.
Treachery is noble when aimed at degeneracy.

that's a dick

The only thing that can kill the USA is the USA itself, and we're doing a fine job of it.

Attached: Jewsdieout.jpg (800x869, 183K)

It's not much of one

Is this post or pre-op?